The Ghost of Ouderburg Castle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's fucking her hard," Gene whispered as Sally began to bob her head up and down, taking him a little deeper each time. "Fuck, look at those tits bounce," he mused, watching Merrie.

"Uck...glurk," Sally's throat made soft gargling noises as she pushed herself on and off Gene's big cock, and he groaned, putting one hand on the back of her head. He didn't push, but just let his hand rest there, possessively, and Sally felt a thrill of lust. Slipping her hand inside her panties, she began to finger herself as she sucked her boyfriend's dick.

"He's...ungh...got both her ankles in one hand, uh, uh, and he's...mmm...fucking her and, oh, that's good, baby...and he's, uh, pinching the shit out of her nipple. I think he's about to...."

Sally shoved her face forward hard, and Gene's cock finally slipped past the constriction of her glottis and plunged down her throat. Determined, she pushed harder, and her nose touched his neatly trimmed pubes. Grabbing his ass with her other hand, she pulled him as deep as he would go, sinking her fingers deep into her soaking cunt.

"Uh, fuck, he's...fuck, baby, I'm gonna...he's cumming, uh, inside her, and, oh, fuck, Sally, I'm gonna cum in your...."

Sally frigged her clit mercilessly, thinking of her dad's cum filling up Merrie's tight little pussy. Gene's cock seemed to swell inside her neck, and she clung desperately to his butt cheek, holding him inside her throat, wiggling her tongue against his underside and lipping his pubes furiously. He grunted and pulled her head tight against him, and Sally's pussy spasmed once, then again. She jammed her fingers deep inside herself and rubbed her palm hard against her clit as Gene's hot sperm spilled down her throat, and then she was cumming, huge waves of pleasure exploding from her core.

Sally gulped down Gene's load and rose to her feet, peering through the plants just as her dad pulled out of Merrie and let her legs drop to the ground. Fascinated, Sally stared at her father's cock, slimy with his cum and her friend's cunt honey. Unconsciously, she licked her cummy lips and squeezed her knees together around the final spasms of her orgasm.

With one more quick look around, Larry Johnson snatched up his pants and hurried back into the house. Sally and Gene watched from the shadows until, perhaps twenty minutes later, Merrie suddenly stood up and walked out the gate, leaving a trail of cum droplets across the patio stones.

#####

At school on Tuesday, Sally met me as I walked in from student parking and gave me a big hug.

"Hey, stranger," she chirped, "how was your trip? Why didn't you call me when you got back?"

"Hi, Sally," I said, hugging her back, noticing, more than usual, how our tits mashed together when we hugged. "I...uh, it was late, and I was exhausted, so I just went straight to bed. We all did."

"Oh," she said, "did you sleep well?"

"Uh, sure...nice to get a good night's sleep in my own bed...and my own time zone."

Sally laughed. "I'll bet," she said, "good to know you were able to rest. How was the castle?"

"Um...interesting," I said.

"Interesting," she repeated, "did you see the ghost?"

"N-no...not a ghost...just, a lot of antiques, and...heavy furniture."

"Meet any cute European guys?"

"Ah, meet...no, there...were a few guys around who were, um...easy on the eyes." If not very easy on the rest of me.

As we were talking, I felt someone's arms wrap around me from behind, and I heard Gene's voice in my ear, "Hey, there, Merrie. Welcome home." He hugged me close, pressing his hard-muscled body tight along the length of mine in an eerie parody of the way Deattán rode me. "We missed you at the party."

"Uh-uhm," I stammered, confused by his sudden familiarity, "party...oh, yeah, sorry, I...."

"I bet Dale wishes he could have brought you," he went on, releasing me and pulling Sally in for for hug around the shoulders. "Angelica was a bitch all night: to him and everybody else."

"Alright," Sally said, "enough chit-chat. We all need to get to class. Oh...by the way, Merrie, my dad will be out late tonight for poker with his buddies. He won't be home until two or three, and we'll have the house to ourselves. We're going to get some pizzas and hang out, if you want to come by...anytime, no matter how late."

"Oh, I...wouldn't want to, er, get in the way of couple's time."

"Oh, don't worry about it, we'd be happy to have you, anytime...any time at all," declared Gene, with a strangely hungry expression that reminded me of the look on Marc's face right before he slammed his cock into me for the first time.

"Um...thanks, but...I have a lot of homework to catch up on, and...."

"No pressure," Sally said, with a light laugh, "come by if you want. See you later! Come on, Gene."

Later, as I was leaving the cafeteria after lunch, I met Dale, who stopped me. "Hi, Merrie," he said, "how are you?"

I froze, shocked. Dale had never spoken so much as a word to me before. Why was he talking to me now?

"Uh...hi," I said, "fine, um...I'm fine...how, um, are you?"

"Listen," he said, stepping close and lowering his voice, "I heard...I mean, Gene told me, you wanted to be with...er, go with me to the Halloween party...before you found out about your trip to Europe, I mean."

Staring up at him, I realized that my mouth was hanging open, and I closed it, nodding silently.

"Well," he said, "I wish I'd known sooner, or, that is, I wish it would have worked out." Again, I nodded mutely. "I...listen, how would you like to go out Friday night...with me, I mean."

"Go out?" I squeaked. "But...aren't you and Angelica...."

"No," Dale said firmly. "Angelica and I are not...anything. I've had enough...that is, we broke up."

"Oh," I said, excitement flaring in my chest, "well, yes, I'd love to go out Friday."

Dale grinned and said, "Great. How about I pick you up at eight?" I nodded again, and he walked away as I stared after him.

The rest of the day passed in a blur as I pondered how I could escape Deattán's influence. It was one thing for him to make me behave like a slut on vacation in a foreign country, but it was something else entirely for him to be riding me around naked letting the neighbors have me. I was just lucky Sally hadn't seen her dad fucking me, or everyone in school would probably know by now. What would Dale think if he found out I was a free-use sleepwalker slut? I had to find a way to get rid of Deattán before he ruined my entire life.

As I considered my problem, I realized that the mære had given me a clue. He'd said I could have used a simple spell to ward him off, one that could be used by anyone, and that was 'readily available' to me. I tried to think what 'simple spell' I might know. Abracadabra? Alakazam?

When I got home from school, I shut myself in my room and began sorting through the photos I'd taken in the castle. 'Readily available' might mean something in the castle I could have seen and taken advantage of if I'd known to look for it.

It didn't take long to find it. There had been a framed woodcut print on the wall of my room that I'd noticed and photographed during the very first hours of my visit. It showed a girl, kneeling by her bed, praying. Beside the illustration there was what appeared to be a poem in some foreign language:

Makaan tänne nukkumaan

mikään painajainen ei kiusaa minua,

Kunnes ne tulvii kaiken veden,

joka virtaa maan päällä

Ja kerro kaikille tähdille

Ketkä ilmestyvät taivaalla!

My heart sank as I scanned the lines. It was clearly intended to be some kind of bedtime prayer—though Deattán had called it a spell—but how would I even begin to pronounce this? Would a translation work? The mære had said the spell could be used by anyone, and not just anyone would be able to speak this language, whatever it was.

I opened a translation app on my phone and spent a half-hour carefully transcribing the welter of oddly accented letters into it. The translation identified the language as Finnish and verified that it was the spell Deattán had referred to, but otherwise it didn't make a lot of sense:

I'm going to lie down here to sleep

no nightmare haunts me

Until they flood all the water,

which flows on the earth

And tell all the stars

Who appear in the sky!

How do you flood water? And, even if you could talk to stars, what would you tell them? I shook my head doubtfully. All I could do was try.

That night, before I went to sleep, I knelt by my bed, as the girl in the woodcut had done, clasped my hands, and repeated the spell. Three hours later, my eyes opened, and I felt the familiar weight on my chest.

As Deattán slowly faded into view, I heard him laughing and saw that he was all but falling over with hilarity. "Tell all the stars?" he wheezed, "flood water? Heheheheh, how can your spell work if you don't even know what it means? That's not how magic operates, my lovely."

The mære climbed quickly onto my back and stood me up. I was wearing panties and my short nightie, and he didn't bother taking them off me. Walking me into the hall and down the stairs, he whispered, "Where should we go tonight, my beauty? I know, let's visit your dear friends, the Johnsons, again. I think Larry has a few more little presents he'd like to give you."

With that, he walked me out the door and across the street to Sally's house.

#####

Sally was sitting on the couch beside Gene, fondling his half-hard cock through his sweatpants as he played video games, when Dale said, "She's here," excitement clear in his tone.

Sally jumped up and joined him beside the sliding glass patio door just in time to see Merrie, wearing a short silk nightgown, settle into the same lounge as last night and become very still. The three of them rushed outside and stood around her chair, looking down at her staring blue eyes.

"She's asleep?" whispered Dale, waving his hand before her eyes. They didn't move to follow it, or shift so much as a hairsbreadth.

"Yep," said Sally, "I asked her this morning if she remembered what happened with Dad last night, but she said she slept well all night."

"And...your dad fucked her?" he asked.

"Yep," Sally said, "fucked her hard, too. Fucked her tits, then came inside her."

Gene reached down and slapped Merrie's face lightly. "Merrie?" he said, "wake up." When she failed to react, he slapped her a little harder. "Merrie!" he hissed, and pinched her earlobe. Nothing. "Huh, just like last night," he said. "I think we can do anything we want to her, and she won't wake up."

"Good," said Dale eagerly, "let's take her inside." Scooping Merrie up in his arms, he carried her into the house and sat her on the couch. Her head lolled forward onto her chest, and he lifted it up to rest against the back of the sofa. Kneeling in front of her, he looked into her staring eyes, but saw no hint of awareness. He put his hands on her knees and stroked his palms up her thighs, pushing the hem of her nightgown up until he could see her white panties.

Gene stood behind the couch and said, "Take a look at this." Reaching over, he slipped the straps of Merrie's nightgown off her shoulders, then tugged the top down, uncovering her tits.

Dale looked up and saw her naked breasts for the first time. "Oh, my god," he breathed. "They're...incredible...they're gorgeous." As if drawn by magnets, his hands rose to touch them, cup them, caress them, his face flushed, heart pounding as if they were the first boobs he'd ever seen, which was definitely not the case.

Sally settled on the sofa beside Merrie and set one hand on her smooth thigh, watching Dale's big hands roaming over her friend's breasts. "They really are beautiful," she said, "and she's only had them for a few months. They just suddenly grew last summer. Before that, they were...a lot smaller. Pretty, but nothing special. But these..." she reached over to squeeze the nearest one as Dale moved his hand, "...it's hard not to feel a little jealous, especially since she hates them."

"What?" Dale glanced at Sally in surprise. "What do you mean, 'she hates them?'"

"She liked them better when they were small," Sally explained. "She can't do track anymore, now that they're so big; she got cut from this year's team because of them."

"Oh," said Dale, with an expression of dismay that big tits were not every woman's fondest desire. "That's...that's too bad." As quarterback of the football team, Dale could sympathize with someone whose physical circumstances prevented them from participating in their sport, but it was difficult for him to view Merrie's magnificent bust as a physical detriment.

"Come on, let's get this off," said Gene, fingers plucking at the fabric of her nightie, "we only have a couple of hours to play with her before Mr. Johnson gets home."

He lifted Merrie's arms, and Dale pulled the nightgown up and off. They laid her on her back so she was staring up at the ceiling. Dale pulled her panties over her hips and down her legs.

"I want..." Sally said, then paused, blushing, "um...I want to eat her pussy. I've never done it, and I'd like to try, before you guys get her all sloppy."

Both men laughed, and Gene said, "Sure, baby, whatever you want. Munch that carpet!"

"Not exactly 'carpet,'" Dale mused, running his fingers through Merrie's sparse blonde pubic hair, "it's so soft and fine...it's almost invisible."

Sally parted Merrie's legs, placing one foot on the floor and lifting the other up to Gene, who propped it on top of the sofa and leaned over it to watch. Sally started to sit down, then hesitated. She glanced at Dale, but he was intent upon Merrie's breasts, tickling her nipples to make them stand up. Sally shrugged, but blushed as she stripped her clothes off. Gene watched, grinning, and, when she was naked, murmured, "I still like yours better."

"Aww," she said, smiling at her boyfriend, "you're so sweet." She leaned across the sofa to kiss him, then lay down on her stomach between Merrie's legs and took a close look at her pussy.

"Girls don't often get to see a vagina up close like this," she mentioned to Gene as she used her fingertips to tickle Merrie's outer lips, "straight girls don't, anyway. You can't really see your own, you know."

She used her thumbs to spread her friend's pussy, revealing her open vulva, glistening with arousal, and her small pink hole. "Wow, she's wet," she said, "I wonder what she's dreaming about." Tentatively, she extended her tongue and gave it a lick. "Mmm, it's so tasty...like flowers, and..." she licked again, burrowing the tip of her tongue into Merrie's tight entrance, "...mmm, something else, a little tangy."

Dale had his mouth on Merrie's nearest breast, licking and sucking its turgid nipple as he pinched and tickled the other one. Gene moved along the back of the couch until he could reach between Sally's legs to cup her smooth shaved sex. She moaned her approval and spread her knees farther apart. "Mmm, somebody else is wet, too," he commented as he dragged one finger along her moist slit.

"You said your dad tit-fucked her?" asked Dale, taking his mouth off her nipple.

"Mmm-hmm," Sally hummed. "You can still see the red marks in between them."

"Hmm," said Dale, frowning, "I want to fuck her titties, but...do you have any oil? I don't want to hurt her."

"Sure," Sally said, "there's lube in the drawer right next to you." Dale opened the drawer and found several sex toys inside, including a vibrator, a large black dildo and a buttplug, as well as a bottle of lube.

"You keep all this sex stuff in here?" he asked.

"No, silly," Sally said, "I keep it in my room. I brought it down here tonight just for this. Hand me that dildo, and give me the lube when you're finished greasing up her boobs."

Dale handed her the huge black dildo and stripped off his clothes. His cock sprung up, fully hard, as he removed his briefs, and Sally couldn't resist checking him out. His dick was about the same size as Gene's, but maybe a little thicker. Gene saw her looking and gave her butt a firm swat. She giggled and returned her attention to Merrie's increasingly wet pussy.

Dale poured lube between Merrie's tits, then popped the cap closed and tossed it onto the couch beside Sally. He lifted Merrie's arm over her head and wedged his knee between her ribcage and the back of the sofa. Squeezing her tits together around his cock, he gave an experimental thrust, and groaned at the result. "Oh, man, that feels good," he said, and began to fuck her tits slowly, relishing the sensation as he looked down into her expressionless, staring blue eyes.

Gene picked up the lube and applied it liberally to his hand before plunging his finger into Sally's channel. She gave a cute little squeal, wiggled her butt for him, then held up her own hand for him to lube up. He began to fingerfuck her as she pushed two fingers into Merrie's tight cunt. Reaching up with her hand, she spread her friend's lips apart so her aroused clit popped up, then took it between her lips as she matched her rhythm to Gene's.

Ten minutes or so later, she lifted her head, licked her lips, and murmured, "She's cumming. I wasn't sure it would be possible for her to cum in her sleep."

"Guys do it, sometimes, when they're young," Gene said, adding a third finger to the two he had inside her. "'Nocturnal emissions,' they call it. My brother did it almost every night for a while, during puberty. Pissed my mom off to have to wash his sheets every day."

"Mmm," Sally said, placing her palm on Merrie's belly to feel it quiver with the aftershocks of orgasm, "less reminiscing, and more fingering, please. In fact, why don't you get Dale to hand you that vibrator? I think you could find a good use for it."

Dale gave Gene the small pink vibrator as Sally picked up the big black dildo. She'd bought it two months ago because it was modeled after the cock of her favorite pornstar, Lux Luthor. She'd made several attempts to get it inside her, but it was very big, and she'd always chickened out. Tonight, though, it was going in Merrie's pussy.

#####

I stared up at Dale as he slowly fucked my breasts, his expression ecstatic. His eyes were locked on mine, and—while I could tell he read nothing in my glazed sleepwalker's stare—I could see his every emotion in his eyes. For at least twenty minutes now, he had been stroking his cock between my breasts in the most leisurely way, as he stared—as if hypnotized, as if in wonderment—at my unresponsive eyes. It was quite a contrast to the brutal tit-rape I'd received last night from Sally's dad. My breasts ached from all the attention, but, in truth, it was a pleasurable ache.

My body still vibrated from the orgasm Sally had given me, and now she was thrusting a rubber dildo at my opening. She'd shown me this dildo—and told me how she couldn't get it inside herself—and yet, here she was, forcing it inside me.

I would have moaned—or perhaps screamed—and tried to twist away from the awful pressure as the thing split me apart, but I was asleep, for all intents and purposes, and could do nothing.

"Oh, god, baby," Sally groaned, "that feels nice. Let me get on my knees so you can fuck me."

"Mmm-hmm," Gene said, and I heard a slap and a giggle as he swatted her ass again. The buzz of the vibrator cut off, and the dildo lodged an inch or two inside me jostled as she adjusted her position. It hurt as she began to force it deeper, and I could feel it shifting slightly in and out with the motion of Gene fucking her, even as it went deeper and deeper inside me. My breasts hurt, too, from remaining pinched around Dale's ceaselessly moving cock, and the pain emanating from them somehow connected to the pain and pressure from my overstuffed cunt, and formed that familiar fullness I knew would soon become another orgasm.