The Ghost of Timor Ch. 15

Story Info
Even naked again, Sally is full of surprises.
2.4k words
4.62
1k
00

Part 15 of the 19 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

January 2000

I bundled Bruce out the door, but he took his time leaving. Sally didn't flinch a muscle and stood there naked before us the entire time. Bruce swore and spluttered in exasperation as he slowly left, having a decent look at Sally for as long as he could. I could hardly blame him. Given his situation, I might have done exactly the same thing, but I wasn't.

It was a bold tactic for Sally to appear naked in front of Bruce to send him the message that he needed to leave. She had a lot to lose by getting caught and gamble away any plausible deniability. If I didn't know her better, I would have worried that she was too impulsive, but her history showed that she was anything but. She always calculated the odds and if they weren't in her favour, then she waited until they were.

So she either figured that as Bruce was my friend, he wouldn't talk or that no one would believe him. I am a naturally suspicious person, so her move didn't seem logical to me. But now it was too late. That move was in play, and I would have to wait to see what happened next.

I locked and shut the door and turned to face Sally. A wicked smile crept across her face as I'm sure did mine. Sally held all the aces and with slow and deliberate movements, she withdrew the pistol from its holster.

"I was going to ask you if that was a gun in your pocket or if you were just happy to see me. But we already did that one and, well..." Sally turned to look at the pistol, "we both know that answer to that."

I couldn't have been more aroused by Sally's appearance and act and yet, in that moment, I was suddenly weary of her. Something in her voice demanded something of me I had not experienced in the bedroom before. Something in her manner demanded that I obey.

"So I'm the only one in this room with a real gun. And I'm not willing to take the risk that you might hold out on me, so..." Sally took the handcuffs and threaded them through the pistol's harness. I watched enthralled as she did, her hand brushing her breast as she tucked the cuffs expertly aside. Her costume's addition only increased her appeal, and I was ready to pounce when she said, "Hands up!"

I smiled and tried to suppress a laugh at her pantomime. I was about to make a joke, but my hesitation caused the expression on Sally's face to darken. Her eyes narrowed, and the smile dissolved from her lips. In practiced expertise, she pulled back the slide on the pistol and let it fly forward on its heavy spring. The moving parts of the pistol behaved in the exact manner they were designed to, and a definite metallic clunk resonated around the room. The weapon was now loaded.

Without lowering it, Sally looked me in the eye and said, "That wasn't a request."

Still unsure of the situation, I slowly and reluctantly raised my hands. She wasn't drunk and her earlier manner hadn't suggested that she was anyone but her usual fun-loving self that evening. I rattled my brain to think of any slight I might have made toward her, but could think of none. I concluded that this was some game, but that it was in my best interest to play along for now.

"Up against the wall." Sally ordered. I did as she said, backing up to the door that Bruce had just left, trying not to smile or laugh. "Turn around. Hands up against the wall."

She was commanding but still in control, not raising her voice. I turned to face the door and placed my hand on it as she had ordered. No longer able to see her, I could only guess where she was behind me. Naked and barefoot, she made no sound as she moved about in my blind spot. I only detected her location when she next spoke.

"You have been running quite the little crime racket up here, Mr Holland. You have been concealing illegal firearms and hording ammunition in a secret government facility. Also, you have been abusing government communications. And accepting payment for that misuse in contraband and miscellaneous ancillary items."

That was when the first real seed of doubt began and a trickle of cold sweat ran down my brow. No offense to Sally, but words like contraband, miscellaneous and ancillary were the last things I ever expected to hear coming out of her mouth.

More likely a burp or, "Don't worry, it's just me, not a herd of elephants!" as she skipped by unexpectedly down some office corridor. That she was now stringing those officious words together in a cold and calculated sentence really sent the chills up my spine. Her earlier outrageous ejecting of Bruce took on a very sinister note.

With my life flashing before me, I realised she was now very near. I calculated from her breathing that she was at least within striking distance. If I spun now, I could easily reach her. But without being able to see where she was, I couldn't be sure that I would disarm her before she shot.

It was then that I felt her hand on me. For a moment I relaxed, thinking that she had been playing some elaborate game and now she was going to throw herself at me and make out. But all hope vanished when I realised Sally wasn't feeling me up. She was patting me down!

The cold reality of my situation now dawned me even if I couldn't comprehend it. Was Sally some internal affairs plant sent to spy on and arrest me? Clearly, someone had monitored my communications back home, and they had sent her to find out more. She had slept with me to gain more information and I had fallen for it. What else had been a lie? Her humour, her manner, her husband? Was it all made up to catch idiots like me unaware? How many times had she done this before?

"Turn around," she ordered. I did as I was told, slowly. The life had been kicked out of me and I felt my body moving without my consent or control. I barely raised my eyes, not wanting to meet her gaze, but I could still see that she was still naked. Not that that would matter now. Going by the list of charges that she had recited, Sally's body was the last female one I was ever likely to see. I shuddered to think about what the future held.

"You are not armed, but I am not willing to take any chances. Strip!" she ordered. It was beyond hope now, so I felt defiance welling up inside. I stood there and said nothing, so Sally lowered the gun. "I'm not going to ask you a second time."

"Fine," I thought. Enjoy your little win. She had seen me naked before, so I wasn't embarrassed by this attempted humiliation. I pulled my shirt over my head and threw it away, realizing too late that if I'd tossed it at her, then I may have had a moment to distract her.

Sensing my thoughts, Sally chimed in as I slowly undid my shorts. "Just drop them to the ground. No sudden movements."

I let them slide to the ground and, with a little pride, I noticed that I still had my erection from earlier. She hadn't crushed my spirit entirely.

I could see that Sally was looking at my cock and that a slight smile curled her lip at the edge. "On your knees."

I went down slowly to the floor, and Sally quickly moved behind me and cuffed both wrists. I was now naked and restrained, so she relaxed as she moved back to my front and placed the pistol down on the desk.

"You are going away for a long time Holland." Sally said. "Don't think about seeing a woman ever again. This right here is as good as it is ever going to get!"

I believed her, but I wondered why she wasn't now dressing. I couldn't run or overpower her and she would have to call someone else in soon to complete the arrest. Surely she wouldn't still want to be nude then.

"But I have a soft spot for you, Holland. You fucked up, but you also fucked well. You have probably been asking yourself why I am still naked and have I done this before. Well, that's what makes this job so good and why I love doing it. You are going away, don't have any doubt, but you can still go away on your own terms.

"The reason I haven't called in my back up yet, and rarely do, is I want to get one last go out of you before they take you away. You can say no but consider this: where you are going, you will never see pussy again. You will be pussy. Fill me up now and at least remember later that you were once a man."

With the devil's alternative laid out before me in such stark terms, I nodded in silent acquiescence. If was going to go out, at least I would go out on top.

With that, Sally moved toward me, her pussy inches away from my face. I'd always enjoyed her, so this last prospect didn't repel me. With my last taste of a woman about to be served, I readied myself to go as she clasped her hands around the back of my head.

But at the last minute, I paused. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed that something was wrong. Something that I should have noticed earlier, but I had been so fixated on the woman in front of me. Sally had made a fatal error and now she was going to pay.

As she pulled me into her crouch, I resisted and broke her grasp. "Don't be stupid Holland," Sally demanded. "You can go easy or hard."

With some effort, I stood up and towered over her. Sally looked confused, but did nothing to stop me as she moved backward. I stepped through the cuffs and advanced on her as she continued to back away.

"Don't make me do something that you'll regret," she said. Her previous confidence beginning to dissolve.

With my cuffed hands stretched to their limit, I grasped Sally by the harness and frogmarched her toward my desk. I forced her roughly down and bent her over. Hard as wood, I thrust into her from behind as she yelped out loud. I lent down and pressed my weight onto her and, pinning her down, thrust as hard as I could.

Stunned and confused, Sally spluttered, "But...how...what...?"

Knowing what she was asking, I turned her head side on toward the pistol and the empty magazine beside it and laughed.

"You never loaded the gun!" ________________________________________

Back on my bed, an hour later Sally and I rolled about giggling in post-coital bliss, laughing at the amazing bit of unexpected role play we had just engaged in. My defiant response to her flawless secret policewoman impressed her, and I was in awe of her domineering act. She told me she hadn't planned the evening that way but that I had given her enough dirt to work with and Bruce's appearance had given her time to think.

Sally's only mistake in an otherwise flawless act had been to remove the magazine and place it on the table while my back was turned. Never point a weapon at anyone if you don't know that it is empty. She'd automatically removed the magazine as per her training. The same system that trained me had trained her; safety first.

"That was a lot of fun," I said.

"This has been," Sally replied.

"Yeah, I know."

"This can't go on forever."

"Yeah, I know."

We hadn't discussed it before, but we both knew that the day would come that we had to stop being lovers and go back to just being friends. I was due to leave Timor soon, and I had guessed that would be it. But it seemed now that the time had come to say farewell.

"I'll still dream about you from time to time," Sally smiled.

"As will I, you."

She rested her head upon my chest and gazed off into the nothingness of the past. I just held her and looked her over for what I supposed would be the last time. We lay together for ages, not speaking, just enjoying the end.

Sally eventually turned her head to look at me, then spoke. "I have a tough question for you."

Not knowing exactly what she was about to say, I shrugged and said, "Sure." I had no secrets from Sally anymore.

"Have you had time to get over Alison?"

I felt a small pang of pain at the mention of Alison. But composed myself enough to say that I still failed to understand why she left the way she did, but that I knew she wasn't coming back. Nothing in her manner foreshadowed that phone call. The last time I saw her, we were in romantic bliss.

"And no hint before then?" Sally probed.

"Well, there was the threesome with Camilla, but Alison set that up."

"What?" Sally said, sitting up with a start.

"The threesome... with her flatmate Camilla. Didn't I mention that?" I suddenly got the feeling that I had not omitted, but completely forgotten to tell Sally that important detail.

"You and Alison had a threesome with her flatmate?"

"Yeah? I thought I mentioned it to you before it happened."

"You told me she was asking about it. You didn't say that you did it!"

I failed to see what the fuss was about. Was the threesome the key to unlocking the mystery of my break-up?

"I don't understand why that matters so much. What is the problem?"

"The problem? The problem? The problem is that threesome was supposed to be with me!"

I still wasn't getting why this was upsetting Sally so much. There was something that she wasn't telling me. "But we got there in the end. We got to be together here."

Sally looked at me like I was stupid. "Yes, but I'm not talking about you, am I? I wanted to fuck her!"