In the Alley Ch. 01

Story Info
Fi is staked out naked in a squalid alley.
1.6k words
3.83
12.6k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1historian
1historian
51 Followers

In The Alley 01

(All characters are over 18 years of age.)

Fi left in an alley for all the street thugs to enjoy--hands stretched above her head, tied to the top of a section of old fencing. Naked, cold, as the sun sets, its last glow on her face.

First a cat licks Fi's feet, then a dog sniffs and licks her pussy. Fortunately, Fi is able to shoo these away, since her legs are unfettered. A drunk woman squats for a pee in front of her...oblivious to Fi; a high goth female bites her left nipple out of spite.

Fi is alone with her fear and discomfort for nearly an hour. Unable to wait any longer, she empties her bladder just as a well-dressed man appears.

He eyes her carefully, for over a minute, before unzipping his trousers. Freeing his cock, he shakes it, then begins slowly stroking himself; all the while, taking in the sight before him.

Fi pleads with him to help her.

He gets closer, then puts one hand over her mouth; the other speeds up the rate of his masturbation. He ejaculates in a sticky stream that coats her left thigh. Embarrassed, he replaces his now-flaccid-and-shrunken organ in his trousers, zips up, and rapidly departs.

Fi's cries chase him down the alley.

From the opposite end of the passageway, Fi can hear, "Fuck, I just pissed myself!" Following the sound, Fi sees a small, gothy female balancing on one foot, removing her knickers. At the same time, the gothy one sees Fi--a wicked smile flashes across her face as Fi asks for help...in vain. The urine-soaked panties are stuffed into Fi's mouth, before Fi can say another word.

The small woman stands very close...in the drying puddle of Fi's piss; she runs her hand up Fi left thigh...scooping up the young man's drying ejaculate. She sniffs it speculatively, before licking it off her hand with an appreciative yummy sound.

"Thanks for the fun, luv," were her only words, waving to Fi as she departs, strutting in a lascivious fashion

Fi can't believe there are no people who will help free her.

She becomes hopeful when two skater dudes approach, they both look to be in their early twenties...a bit younger than Fi...they dismount and study her situation; both, clearly shocked...by Fi's appearance and dangerous situation.

"Man we cannot leave her like this, it is getting colder, and the later it gets, the wolves will be prowling."

His companion responds, "It may be that the wolves were the ones who staked her out like this. She is being punished for some crime against their rules in this area...Better to leave her as we found her, or we will be the ones they hang next." With guilty hearts, they leave Fi as they found her.

At least, she is not molested any further.

The night is getting colder. As the hour grows later, more lights go out, and the alley is darker and quieter. Fi shivers...both from fear and the cold. Well after midnight, in a stupefied state, Fi hears voices in the distance. The indistinct murmur becomes clear, several voices, male voices...and sounds of struggle.

First to appear is a small, wiry man, heavily tattooed, several days' beard, leather pants, heavy boots, a leather vest over a stained t-shirt. He leers at Fi. He is not surprised to see her. He throws down his burden...a sleeping bag?!! He spreads it on the pavement, as others arrive...

Two large men dressed like the first, but more scarred than tattooed. Between them, they hold a figure struggling bravely. She wears a ball gag, but no other restraints...she might be fifty or so, well dressed, her suit tailored for office wear, is stained and ripped. Tall, or at least taller than average, she is no match for the two restraining her, but she must have a lot of pride and energy, for she still struggles.

As the sight of Fi registers in her brain, she ceases to struggle. Her eyes grow wide. Fi is an example, and a lesson...for her. She is frozen in place. She stands so proud, so defiant, but ceases her struggle...she will endure whatever they dish out tonight.

The man who dropped the sleeping bag has already freed his cock. Without further stimulation, the sight of the helpless Fi and the defiant office manager, has given him a powerful erection for a cock hugely out of proportion for his slight build.

As the two large men hold the 'office manager' still...the small man with the enormous erection, produces a folding knife from his vest. Fi would swear that when he deployed the blade, his cock grew harder and angled more sharply towards the sky. Sensing what was about to happen, the older woman becomes a statue...except for her wildly scanning eyes; with barely controlled breathing, she stood as if anchored in a museum...stock still. With no emotion whatsoever the small man, clearly the leader, methodically slices off bits of her clothing...first the sleeves of her jacket, then the sleeves of her silk blouse.

The older woman loses control and soils and wets herself. The men holding her recoil in disgust.

The small man laughs, "Jeez, bitch, you really ARE scared...you weren't pretending the whole time..."

He peels off her skirt...and slices off the fouled panties. With deft strokes of the knife, he removes the remains of her jacket. He simply removes the buttons of the blouse, and uses the silk to clean the older woman's dirty ass.

The office manager is, except for a lacy, blue-black bra, now naked between the two large scarred men.

Despite her horror, Fi appraises the woman's body. Close-cropped gray hair over a large head featuring a prominent long thin nose, heavy-lidded eyes topped with thick, dark eyebrows. High cheekbones, full lips, and a strong, pointed chin complete her sharply made-up face, perched on her neck, now veined and corded with tension.

Broad shoulders with a hint of past athletic prowess--a former swimmer? Her breasts were heavy, barely constrained by an ill-fitted bra, that allowed a lot of soft flesh to spill out of confinement; proud, stiff nipples poking out the sheer fabric.

Her stomach was soft but not overly saggy; her pubic hair is trimmed into a peculiar, to Fi's eyes, T-shape; her pussy lips were fat and very prominent. A glimpse behind, showed a surprisingly firm bum, and thick muscular thighs and calves. Her high-heeled shoes, still improbably on despite her ordeal, were worn without hose...

With her own level of disorientation, Fi slowly realized she KNEW the woman...she had just never seen her in this state of powerlessness and undress. The office administrator was her former boss. Not a person she remembered with much fondness, but not one she would wish this distress upon.

Or would she? Had she? Had Fi wished this haughty woman humiliation. In her current state of bewilderment, she could not be sure.

Her survey over, Fi was shocked back by the actions of the men...more specifically, the leader. His arousal was now at an explosive level, his hormones taking over all restraint, whatever little was left. He kicked the older woman's shoes off her feet with his boots, bringing her face to his level. He kissed her passionately, violently, as he thrust his erection between her legs, between her pussy lips.

As she struggled, he thrust like a jackhammer at hyper speed between her cunt lips, bringing her to the edge of orgasm--but not before he ejaculated, shooting his stream of cum past her body, to lie on the pavement six feet away...she cums powerfully, and sobs, deeply affected by the experience.

Inordinately proud of his performance, he replaces his softening and still-leaking penis into his trousers...uncomfortably dampening the interior, as he strutted away. With a wave, he gives his minions license to do with the woman, what they will.

Being shocked and tired, the administrator--Fi remembered her as Mrs Dulles--Mrs Dulles falls to her knees on the outspread sleeping bag. In tandem, the two remaining men remove her bra from her torso. The barely contained breasts sag dramatically. As though the momentum of their release pulled her down, Mrs Dulles is now on her hands and knees.

For the first time, and again in unison, the large men produce their cocks from their trousers.

Despite the pair's impressive musculature and height, their manhoods are barely average--five-inch, semi-erect pricks.

To Fi's surprise, they continued as a team. The one on the left with the scarred face and bandana on his head, kneels before the younger--more handsome?--man and takes his cock into his mouth. Simultaneously he strokes himself to full arousal. When his comrade was sufficiently hard, he guides the newly erect cock into the very wet cunt of Mrs Dulles.

Several minutes of enthusiastic thrusting suffices to deposit a copious amount of sperm, deep into Mrs. Dulles' now-soaking cunt. Her cunt, dripping the surplus semen, is now being invaded by a second intruder. Aroused by the warm wetness of his comrades, he climaxes even quicker. Fi is amazed--Mrs Dulles has cum a second, or maybe even a third time!

With no hint of embarrassment; in fact, feeling triumphant, the two clean each other's cock orally, and leave the women to themselves in the squalor of the alley.

Fi is left with the feeling of a staged scenario. This woman orchestrated all of this...the proud woman getting off multiple times by being humiliated in front of one of her former employees. And with men she would NEVER even speak to normally.

Fi is tired, cold, and still tied down...what happens now?

See part two of this scenario: Fiona G. and Mrs Dulles.

Many thanks to kenjisato for enduring many re-edits.

_______________

1historian
1historian
51 Followers