The Ghost Pt. 01

Story Info
An accountant becomes possessed by a horny dead woman.
5.1k words
4.58
9.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm having the dream again. It's the fifth day in a row, and it's always the same. I stand in a shower, steam rising off my skin. When I turn to look in the mirror, I stare at myself, and the person next to me who wasn't there a moment before. They seem out of focus, but as I watch they solidify. She looks to be about my age, she has dark hair and eyes that are black as coal. I turn back towards the shower in shock, and she stands before me. She is stunningly naked, her full breasts rise above the curves of her stomach, below which her hips swell attractively. The woman is calling for me, her lips move and her eyes are desperate, I step closer, trying to make out what she is saying.

Her gaze falls down my body then, as if she's noticing me for the first time. Her expression changes, becoming what I can only describe as hungry. I stand still, flushing as I become self aware of my own nakedness. She stares straight into my eyes, and I can see the crazed desperation behind them, the intensity of it frightens me. I gasp, backing away as I make a move to leave, but suddenly the haze is gone, and I become intimately aware of her solidity as she presses forwards, pushing her body against me with feverish intent. I'm pinned against the door, unable to move.

Her skin is cold to the touch, almost icy, as if she's been standing outside with no clothes. Her hands explore my body, and she whispers in a rich, husky voice into my ear. The sensation is electric.

"Give me permission. Let me in. Let me have you. It's been too long, so long. I've been so alone, so parched of love. Free me, let me be free with you. Say it, say that I can take you." She moans, her cold fingers stroke my hardening penis as it presses against her abdomen.

"I--I--" I can only stammer. Her long, supple fingers are gliding over my cock as if coated in oil. Her skin is so smooth, her breath on my lips smells like spices and cinnamon. She hugs me, squeezing against me, there's a groan brimming with sexual frustration.

"Let me out!" She sobs--it's a haunting, distant sound.

"Let me out!" She cries, this time more forceful, angry. "Call for me!" She strokes me harder.

"What? How? Let you out from where?" I'm falling for her again, like the other times, her body feels so irresistible. I know I shouldn't be, there's something off about her. The dream me doesn't care about her inky eyes, her freezing skin, her demands. It's just a dream after all. My rules, my playground, my mind. But somehow this dream feels different. Am I the one in control? Or is she?

The woman stops teasing me when I ask my question. She backs away, watching between my legs devilishly. My cock throbs, begging for the return of her hands.

"The important question." She says. Gone is the distant haunting echo of her voice. This part of the dream is different, before she'd keep demanding more and more forcibly until I woke with a start.

"I need you." She says, pouting.

I rack my mind, I'm starting to feel more lucid. Is this a lucid dream? Oh my god, I'm dreaming, I'm in a dream but... I'm aware. "Are you doing this? Are you real?" I ask hesitantly.

"Yes silly." Her laugh sounds angelic, "I'm just as real as you, and it's been so long since I was free of this place." She looks around the bathroom. I realize that it's the bathroom in the apartment I'm renting in Queens. An old building with walls whose paint is peeling. The bathroom is grimier than I remember, the sink is coated in a dark slime, and thick grey strands of snotty looking cobwebs fill the corners and stretch along the walls. The reflection in the mirror is the bathroom as I know it. Cleaned to the best of my ability, presentable. Not like here, it looks like a mirror universe of my bathroom.

"Are you a ghost? A spirit? Haunting this place?" I ask. Ridiculous, I'm aware, but it is a dream, and her ghostly visage and sudden appearance fits the bill. Maybe if I can please whatever subconscious part of myself is conjuring her up, I can stop being woken up in the middle of the night. It's worth a shot to play along.

"I have a name you know."

"Sorry. What's your name?"

"Lilia." She says.

"That's a pretty name."

"Thank you." She smiles, the act looks foreign to her, as though she does not remember entirely how to smile.

"Why do you need me?" I ask.

"Because your mind is fresh. Because you might listen long enough." She turns her back to me, the curve of her back tapers down to the round athletic swell of her buttocks and thighs. A short layer of hair frames the dark, enticing mound of her vulva. I gulp, she's like a sculpture, the perfect woman. Lilia steps into the shower, turning on the steaming hot water. Sighing as steam begins to fill the small room.

"Spirit spirit spirit." She says after a moment of silent washing.

"I'm not sure what you mean. You're a spirit then?" I say. Watching her reach for the soap.

"A ghost, a spirit." Another musical laugh, "I died here. Drunk. I wanted a tub, but I slipped, hit my head. I drowned." She looks at me with her cold black eyes. It's like a scene from a horror movie, but I'm transfixed. A shiver runs down my back. "I watch them come, I watch them go. Old, unwilling, tired, they only stay for fleeting moments. Not long enough to call out, not like you."

Part of me wants to run. This is starting to feel too eerie, even for dream me.

"What can I do to help?" I ask. She's running the soap over her breasts, under her armpits.

"I loved to... meet people? When I was alive. To fuck." She tastes the words in savory bites. Her hands are on her thighs, I watch them go lower. "Sex. Men... sometimes women. Whenever I could, all the time. I was a maniac, a nym-pho-maniac?" Lilia grins at me. Her words are growing more coherent by the second.

"They aren't open to new ideas, not like you are. I think that maybe you would help me."

"Help you how?" I move closer, this is my dream, and I want to be inside her. My heart is pounding in my ears, my cock twitches, eager for her.

"It was my addiction, my being. Now it is all I am. The hunger keeps building, changing me, making me not me. It scares me, keeps me here, years without living sensation. Maybe you can understand, maybe we can share it, maybe you can free me from this... corruption of my soul." Lilia presents herself to me, bending over to reveal the deep, inviting pink of her slit as water runs over her body. I groan, gripping my cock as I reach her. I feel so hard, harder than I've ever been. I push inside her, and she cries out in ecstasy. I moan, thrusting my hips to push deeper inside. She's tight, her insides are still cool, but it isn't unpleasant. The water is warm as it soaks me.

"Ohhhhh..." Lilia moans. Pressing her hands against the wall of the shower stall as I press deeper. I grip her breasts, sucking on her ear. My hips move on their own accord to a steady rhythm, the wet slapping of naked flesh fills the room.

"When you... wake..." She moans again as I run my hand down her back, circling her anus with my finger. "When you wake, come here. Come to me and call my name. Break me out, let me inside you. T-together we can..." She screams in pleasure, shuddering as she cums around my cock.

"Don't stop." Lilia growls. I slam my hips against the swell of her ass, grunting as I grow close. Her cries grow as I continue to violate her willing body. They sound deeper, hypnotic, intoxicating. I cum, crying out as overwhelming pleasure pulses through me. I press as deep as I can, hot seed pumps inside her. I moan into her neck.

"Yes! YES! I can feel you!" Lilia screams in a deep, reverberating roar as I fill her.

She looks around as I continue thrusting, grinning as sharp teeth fill her mouth, her face contorts with a truly devilish grin. I watch with a detached fascination as an inhuman tongue slides out from her mouth to lick her lips. It's thick, and longer than my forearm. The girl's saliva drips across the floor.

I wake up in a cold sweat. The dream still echoes in my mind.

"What the fuck brain? You deprived gross..." I mumble.

I check the clock, it's three am. I groan, feeling the damp sheets. I move to the couch with the blanket and manage to drift off.

***

The next day is the same as always. I get up, brush my teeth-- I avoid looking at the mirror, eat two eggs and a slice of toast with raspberry jam. I catch the bus to the office and sit in my office cubicle. Jane from HR comes by to say hi. She's not interested in me, she says hi to half the office every day. Frank from IT thinks she does it in rotations, one half each week. I'm an accountant. Boring work, but it pays the bills. My parents did it, and now I do. My manager drops by to tell me how pleased he is with the speedy quarter draft, and I can only nod.

"Nice work processing these numbers Parker. Management is going to be happy we-..."

I watch his lips move but fail to process his words, I can not be bothered.

I take the bus back to my old apartment at four-thirty. I order some korean barbecue takeout and watch a movie. It's a comedy, but it isn't very funny. I can't even remember the name of the movie an hour later.

I get ready for bed, and remember the dream the moment I step into the bathroom to take a shower. I look in the mirror and smile absently to myself. Of course my subconscious would fantasize about fucking a ghost. I strip down and look at myself in the mirror. I'm taller than average, but I don't have time for exercise so I look frail. I might be more attractive if I changed my haircut.

I take off my glasses and set them on the edge of the sink. I do look better without them. I doubt that any attractive woman would be interested in a depressed, scrawny tax man.

The dream was so vivid the last time, if there's even a remote chance to make things exciting. Oh what the hell. I laugh, hell, if a ghost wants to possess me, maybe she can make me more attractive. I eye my penis. That would be kind of hot, she did declare herself a nymphomaniac in the dream after all.

"Lilia, you have my permission to come inside me." I say jokingly.

I squeeze the top of my penis.

"Come on in! Make me irresistible like you. Your freedom for making me sexy." I look around the bathroom, and tap the mirror.

"Yep! We can travel all over the city, you can stay in here," I squeeze my penis, "and feel all the pleasure you want while we fuck around." I stay silent for a moment, a tiny part of me actually expecting something to happen. Of course, nothing does. It was stupid, but I'm so bored. I take my shower and drift off into unconsciousness.

***

I'm in the bathroom again, and this time Lilia is already waiting for me. She is back to her normal self, sprawled out naked in the shallow tub, watching me. I'm aware too, like before. With a sad realization it occurs to me that if this keeps up, sleeping could be more interesting than being awake.

"I heard you calling for me. Teasing me with your silly silly words." Lilia moans, her fingers are buried inside herself, pumping rhythmically, soundingly wet.

I raise my eyebrows; this is new.

"What did you think?" I find it more fun to follow her narrative than making my own.

"Being inside you, filling your cock with myself, being a cock. I can only imagine what it feels like. I can't stop thinking about what it would be like."

"So why don't you do it?" I ask.

"Oooh! It doesn't work like that silly," She half giggles, half moans, "It might start there, but you have to want it all over, everywhere. You have to want it. Really want me. Want it as bad as I do, or I can't get in." Lilia groans as I move to stand over her, stroking myself as I watch her fingers play inside her.

"But I do want you. I do really want it." I say. We both stroke faster, looking into each other's eyes. Her face is angelic, soft graceful lines that define her rounded nose and lightly freckled face.

"I believe you." Says Lilia. "But it's still too hard for dead old me. Part of you isn't ready for me. Keep trying, keep...keep saying my name. Keep coming to me, need me like I need you. One day I'll be strong enough to pierce... the... veil."

I moan as I cum across her chest, my seed splattering over her face. She moans as well, shuddering as she cums shortly after. I fall back into a dreamlike trance, drifting off into a deeper sleep.

***

I keep thinking about the dream at work. It felt so real, and the narrative was more engaging than all the movies I've watched this week. My subconscious is my new ally. I run a script I built for automating my reports, then search the internet for lucid dreaming. There are all kinds of posts, and some of them even sound like mine. None are quite the same, but the experience I had been living was similar to other people. There are multiple posts by those who could begin to change the dream once they had enough practice. I am already ahead of the game in terms of the dream, so I decide to try changing it that night.

I skip my ritual movie, eating cereal for dinner. I pause in the shower, thinking of Lilia. She isn't real of course, but it is fun to think that she is. I grow hard remembering the dream. I act it out, growing hot as I stroke myself, looking down at the empty base of the shower.

"Lilia, you can have me. You have my permission to fill me. To come into me and make me yours." I groan, stroking faster, "Become me, make me stronger. Make me powerful, corrupt me, make me attractive and-and irresistible. We can fuck everyone, anyone you want. Make them want me. I offer myself to you." I groan, I clench my eyes shut and pound my fist into the wall as I cum explosively.

My seed plasters the stall in the midst of one of the most powerful orgasms I have ever felt. I watch my cum get washed away by the stream of water. The excitement of acting out the fantasy feels more exhilarating, more taboo than anything else I've done. Mixed with the vivid dream, I can easily pretend that this fantasy is a real ritual, and that it's actually doing something dangerous, naughty, or both.

In bed, I fall asleep in record time. The moment I close my eyes I feel like I'm falling. The entire world turns on its axis, and suddenly I'm still in bed, but it feels different. The room looks the same, but I know I'm sleeping. I see her shadow in the dark doorway, in a dripping wet robe. I feel chills, but there's detachment, I'm not really scared, only following the motions of being scared.

I try to sit up, but I'm frozen in place. If this is what it feels like when you try and change the narrative of a dream, I want no part in it.

"Pa-ark-er" Lilia tastes the words. She slips to the edge of the bed, I can barely make out her face.

"Hey babe," I say, "I can't move."

Lilia lets out a pleasant laugh as I see her shape glide underneath the covers, I feel her cold skin moving up my legs, up the inside of my thighs. I breathe faster, unable to free myself from the invisible restraints. Something slippery and wet wraps itself around my cock. I gasp in shock as the body beneath the covers begins to bob up and down. It's her mouth, fuck, I can't think. It feels so real.

Her grip is tightening on my thighs. There's a sound like crunching bones, the shape beneath the covers jerks suddenly, and I hear Lilia's aching groan.

I would be petrified if I were capable of moving. Lilia's shape beneath the covers jerks again, there's more crunching and popping. Her outline looks different, almost like -- A clawed hand shoots out from beneath the sheets, wrapping around the bannister next to my head. I whimper as her mouth releases me, her breathing heavy.

Lilia towers above me, remaining mostly hidden by the bedsheets. The creature beneath them is some mix of human and beast. The arm she revealed has become wiry and dense, new muscles straining against taught gray skin laced with veins. "I forget what it's like to be me when you're here." Lilia growls deeply.

"The hunger comes from below, I can feel it leaching into me, unmaking me. Even now, I can feel it." She says. The creature that's Lilia shifts, groaning as more bones shift against flesh. Another clawed hand digs into the bed, tearing up the foam.

I take breaths in shuddering gasps, afraid for my life. I don't want to see the thing sitting on me beneath the cover, or do I? Dream me has conflicting feelings, though now I feel like real me. The dream feels more real now than it ever has before.

"All those years holding on to what's left of my humanity, and now with you, all I want to do is give in. Is this what it takesss to be free? What is the cossst?" Lilia hisses.

She lets out a deep groan, I can feel her start to grind against me. I can feel the lips of her vulva part as the slide along the head of my cock. She feels different than the last time, there's a heat that was absent before. It's barely noticeable at first, but I can feel it building as her motions continue.

Lilia sinks around me. I feel myself slide inside her, her motion is slow and filled with intent. Her clawed fingers grip tighter, and I can hear her guttural breaths coming faster.

"Oh christ, oh my god!" I cry out, clenching as a new sensation stronger than anything I've ever felt begins to build deep inside my groin. I try to pull away, to move, to do anything, but I'm still held in place by the invisible force. My body is tingling, and I can feel sweat beading on my body.

Lilia groans, "You want this, I want this."

"What..? what are you doing!" I groan, it feels like I've been pushing long past the length of my cock, but I keep going deeper, as though my cock is growing to fill an endless expanse inside her. "Ugh, oh god." It's only getting stronger, the sensation continues to build as I feel her press herself harder against me. Rolling, melting, throbbing bliss.

The figure beneath the covers leans back in ecstasy, and the sheets fall away. I let out a horrified gasp at the creature violating my dream self.

Lilia has changed, her face is something alien. Her eyes are still black. Long, curving horns slope backwards over her skull, and her features are different, more alien. As her mouth opens in a cry of pleasure, a row of razor sharp teeth outline her monsterous tongue. Muscles absent before now ripple over her body, accentuating her enlarged breasts and muscular hips. Her pale skin looks thick and hard.

I notice then, letting out my own cry. At the hips our bodies are joined. As I watch, my flesh crawls hungrily around Lilia's thighs, melting with her skin and pulling her deeper. She's sinking in, slowly, but inevitably.

I still can't move, I'm panicking, trying everything to run, to wake up. Nothing is working. Lilia shifts, moving forwards so that her legs lay against mine. At once I begin to feel the sensation, tingling and melting like wax. Her legs are syncing into mine, causing them to swell as they take her in.

"No... s-stop." I beg.

"Do you really? Do you really want this to stop?" Lilia groans once more, leaning further forwards so that her stomach connects with mine.

I see stars, then a deep satisfaction as her torso starts to sink inside me. I gasp as I feel my bones strain and crunch as my own body grows to accommodate her.

Lilia's breasts connect with mine, and my chest immediately begins to swell with new muscle. I can feel her ribs pressing into my own, there's grinding as they meld together. It doesn't hurt, and the feeling of growth brings an immense satisfaction I've never experienced before. It's carnal, a hot need that only builds as more of Lilia is absorbed. There's a growing need between my legs that I can't ignore. I growl despite myself.

Lilia is looking down at me, her mouth agape in delight. "Thank you for wanting me, my love. We're going to have so much fun together." She kisses me, her long tongue sliding deep into my throat. Her lips connect with mine, and an overwhelming urge to sleep fills me. I see only darkness as my consciousness fades to oblivion.

12