The Ghosts Made Us Do It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Already close to orgasm myself at that stage, I reached my own climax as Poppy gasped underneath me, blushing and breathing hard. I felt my testicles tighten, my muscles go stiff and the sensations and smells of Poppy's orgasm sent me over the edge. Deep inside my stepsister's vagina I reached my climax, my cock ejaculated what felt like a tsunami of cum into the condom. This was important, as it prevented my semen from spraying up Poppy's birth canal, swimming up her uterus and fallopian tubes and possibly finding an ova released by one of Poppy's ovaries as part of her next monthly womanly cycle. Knocking up Poppy was something that should definitely be avoided.

I withdrew my cock from Poppy's pussy and we lay together naked on the bed, kissing and caressing each other and stroking our nude bodies as we recovered our breaths. As we lay naked holding hands, Poppy said to me, "I bet that's not how you imagined tonight to turn out, Brett."

"You've got that right, Poppy," I said. It was 100 percent accurate. This morning I had no possible way of knowing that I would fuck my own stepsister this night, or indeed any other night.

"That was awesome," said Poppy.

"You're the one who made it awesome Poppy," I said. How could I have ever dreamed that my nervous and naïve stepsister would be such a natural in bed?

It was getting very close to midnight and Poppy and I had to go to our part time jobs tomorrow morning, so it was definitely time for sleep now.

I watched with wide eyes and growing arousal as Poppy climbed off the bed, took a large handful of tissues, put them between her legs and used them to clean her fanny, before disposing of the sticky, used tissues covered with her pussy juice into her small bin. I likewise removed and disposed of the condom and cleaned the residual semen from my cock.

Poppy put on her knickers and then her tee-shirt, and I put on my boxer shorts and we lay in bed, exchanging a goodnight kiss and cuddle before we turned out the light and fell asleep in each other's arms.

*

When I awoke on Saturday morning, Poppy was still asleep and I needed to pee. I got out of bed without waking her, walked across to the bathroom, lifted the toilet seat and had a pee. Finishing and flushing the toilet, I returned to my stepsister's bedroom and found Poppy was now awake.

Poppy smiled and put a pretty and mischievous look on her attractive face. "Morning Brett. Guess what? I've been dreaming about you."

I smiled in response, my cock stirring in my boxer shorts. "And what were you dreaming about Poppy?"

Poppy put on a look of mock innocence. "That you were smelling my knickers and then we did 69. It made me wake up with damp panties."

I laughed. "Do you want to turn the dream into reality Poppy?"

"Oh I think so." Poppy reached under the bed covers and I could tell she was taking her knickers off, something confirmed a few seconds later when her hand emerged with her panties in them. "Here we are."

I took hold of my stepsister's knickers, seeing the pussy stains on the double cotton saddle, along with one of Poppy's pubes that had come away in the night. I wasted no time in putting Poppy's undies to my nose, absorbing all the musty feminine smells from her vagina, my cock now standing at 90 degrees.

In the bed, Poppy was clearly masturbating under the covers as she watched me smelling her knickers, this confirmed a minute or so later when the commando Poppy pulled back the covers to show me the wonderful view of her naked pussy up her nightwear, several of her fingers up her pussy as she pleasured her clit.

I took off my boxers to free my erection and Poppy took off her shirt and we were soon in the same position a stepbrother and stepsister should never be, naked in bed and about to perform sex acts upon each other.

Looking forward to eating out Poppy's cunt as she sucked my cock, I lay back on the bed and Poppy straddled my head, before lowering her fanny down and sitting on my face. Poppy's pubic hair tickled my nose and her wonderful girly smell entered my nostrils. This was the great thing about Poppy sporting such a full bush, her pubes trapped her feminine smells between her legs.

Poppy leaned forward and took my dick in her mouth, giving me a wonderful head job as I inserted my tongue deep into her vagina, eating out my stepsister as she fellated me. Poppy's pussy juice entered my mouth, and I greedily drank every drop. Poppy writhed on my face as I licked her clit nice and hard, and the smells of her vagina got hotter with each second.

As was the night before, Poppy reach her orgasm first, the writhing teenager's twat sending sticky girl cum into my mouth which I drank with pleasure. Lapping up more cunt juice from Poppy's labia sent me wild, and Poppy's tongue working my shaft as she moved her mouth back and forward did the rest.

I ejaculated sticky white cum into Poppy's mouth, my stepsister lapping it up and swallowing it. Poppy got up from me and we kissed deep, me able to taste my own cum on Poppy's mouth, and Poppy presumably tasting her own pussy in this process.

"I was thinking we might have a bath together this morning," suggested Poppy. "We still have plenty of time before we need to leave for work."

"Sounds hot," I said.

Possibly it was just habit, but for some reason Poppy and I both put on our nightwear - Poppy her tee-shirt and knickers and me my boxer shorts - to walk across the hallway to the bathroom.

"I just need to go to the toilet first," said Poppy, before she stopped short.

"The toilet seat is up, it was down last night," she said, looking concerned.

"Actually, that was me Poppy, I forgot to put the seat back down," I admitted.

"But you didn't take all the loo paper, did you?" The concerned Poppy indicated the toilet roll holder which had no roll at all, and also that the spare loo roll was missing from the cistern.

"There was toilet paper when I came in here earlier," I remarked, then noticed that both the spare roll and the half-used toilet roll were on the top of the shower wall adjacent to the toilet. "Look there it is."

I retrieved the toilet rolls and handed them to Poppy and prepared to leave her in privacy, but given that something out of this world was clearly responsible for this minor but irritating prank Poppy was apprehensive about using the loo on her own.

"Brett, can you please wait in the shower like you did last night?" Poppy pleaded as she put the spare toilet roll on the cistern and returned the half used one to the roll holder. "The ghosts sometimes snatch loo roll out of my hand when I'm trying to go to the toilet, and it scares me. Obviously they've been in here this morning."

"Okay Poppy," I agreed, closing and locking the bathroom door and making my way to the shower recess, catching a glance of Poppy pulling her knickers down to her ankles and her bare feet after putting down the seat, then sitting down on the toilet.

Inside the shower recess, it was kind of like de ja vu from the previous night. I first heard Poppy peeing, then having her poo, the teenager unwinding and using toilet paper intermittently. As was the case last night, Poppy was on the toilet about five to seven minutes before she finished and flushed it, me emerging as she was washing her hands and again having to pretend I didn't notice Poppy's toilet smell.

"Thanks Brett, at least the ghosts didn't try to take my toilet paper away from me with you in here," said Poppy as she ran the bath, putting in plenty of bubble-bath.

When the bath was full of warm water and bubble bath Poppy and I both undressed. I stepped in first and sat down, then Poppy joined me, sitting down on my lap, immediately feeling my erection against her bum.

"I'd better be careful where I sit, I don't want to end up pregnant," Poppy giggled.

The bathtub was a big one, plenty of room for us to stretch out and this we did, lying against each other, Poppy teasing my cock through the suds and bubbles, me soaping up and washing and caressing Poppy's big boobs.

Our bath finished Poppy and I got out, drained the water and dried off, both of us brushing our teeth in the nude before I took a quick shave and Poppy and I returned to the bedroom to get ready for work.

I hastily grabbed my work supermarket uniform and dressed in Poppy's bedroom as she put on her make-up while sitting naked in front of her mirror, then it was her turn to dress. Feeling like a voyeur, I watched Poppy get some clean knickers - this time pink full brief panties - and put them on, followed by a matching pink bra.

However, instead of reaching for her work uniform Poppy took out instead a pink tee-shirt, denim jacket and her blue denim patched jeans.

"Poppy, aren't you going to work today, where's your uniform?" I asked.

"Oh, it's free dress today, for charity," said Poppy as she put on her tee-shirt, then pulled up her patched jeans with cute stickers mainly of cartoon animals on them.

I wasn't complaining. Poppy's round bum looked so good in her patched jeans, and this morning was no exception. Poppy completed her outfit by tying her long hair back with a pink scrunchie, then she put on white socks and sneakers before her denim jacket. She looked so hot, I couldn't believe that we had fucked last night and done 69 this morning, followed by a bath together.

We went down to the kitchen to find that the poltergeists had been busy during the night while we were enjoying ourselves upstairs. Kitchen cupboard doors were open, the kitchen bin up-ended, the wall clock was running anti-clockwise and the refrigerator was in absolute chaos. Just the run-of-the mill ghostly happenings in this weird house that looked like an ordinary dwelling in Essex.

I could see Poppy was afraid by what had obviously happened here during the night, but she was more irritated when she found that the milk carton had somehow been drained leaving just two drops for her tea. The toaster also seemed to be taking on a mind of its own, popping up within seconds and not toasting the bread at all.

Poppy and I exited the house to walk to the bus stop to go to work, and as we did so I glanced back at our house, seeing the curtains moving upstairs as though billowing in the breeze, although the house was shut up tight. It should have scared me and to some extent it did, but now I was getting used to it. Well, as used as one can be to living in a haunted house.

I was glad that Poppy had not seen this. The poor girl had had nothing but trouble since we moved to this house and found out the hard way that ghosts and poltergeists were very real. They scared her non-stop, and I felt so sorry for her, she was definitely their preferred victim.

In front of me, one of Poppy's shoe laces had come loose and she bent over to tie it, me seeing the shape of her bum and a slight panty line though her blue denim jeans. But now, I could protect Poppy if anything weird happened tonight. I could shower with her, and then we could get into bed and spend the night together and I could protect her from being frightened.

And much more than that. I thought about the delights that lay under Poppy's bra - her big D cup breasts - and in her knickers - her pubic hair, her vagina, her bottom and her anus. My mind's eye took me to tonight, taking off my stepsister's bra and getting into her pink panties, Poppy's pussy mine once again. How many hours was it until this evening?

THE END - PLEASE RATE & COMMENT