The Ghosts of Pirate Cove

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The twins were smiling at each other, eyes locked, their breath speeding up as they jerked Ted off. "Fuuuuuck," Lucia moaned. "He's getting really big."

"Yeah, I didn't think it would work this good," Maria said breathily. "He must be close. Are you close, baby?" She asked, turning to Ted. "Are you going to be a good boy and cum for us?"

"Come on, Ted," Lucia said coquettishly. "Show us how much cum this big, hard cock can make."

Ted didn't want to cum for them, but he didn't exactly have a choice in the matter. He could feel the orgasm building within him and he let his head fall back with a groan as it escaped. Cum poured from his cock, rope after rope after rope flying from him. His seed was thick and hot and potent, almost steaming even in the warm Florida air. The girls giggled happily as he filled the bowl, and the pool of milky white almost reached the brim by the time his flow finally slowed.

"Now for the fun part," Lucia said, picking up the two silver chalices and handing one to her sister. They each dipped a cup in the bowl of cum. "Cheers," Lucia said with a smile. And then each of them tipped back her cup, throats working as they swallowed a few mouthfuls of Ted's seed.

"What in the fuck is going on?" Maggie said quietly. She was crouched with Alma and Dani beside a tree just outside of the fire's glow. Bailey knew where Lucia's roofied men were found in the morning, so clearly the twins had a spot they liked. It wasn't hard to find, and the three of them had arrived in time to see Ted's explosive orgasm.

Dani squinted as the twins stepped away from Ted, carrying the mostly full bowl of cum. "How has he been able to hide that cock all this time? We would've known."

"That's new," Maggie answered.

"How do you know?"

"I walked in on him shaving his balls in the shower once. His dick was just normal, nothing like that."

"Guys, pay attention," Alma said. "They're doing something." She leaned in to watch as the sisters poured cum from the bowl into the middle of the circle of candles. Then they knelt at the side of the circle and began to read something from a large book opened on the sand in front of them. "What language is that?"

Maggie tried to concentrate on the words, but she couldn't quite make it out. "French, maybe? I'm not sure."

Alma was about to say something when the candles flared to life, not with a normal flame, but with sickly green fire. The complex lines of colored sand ignited next, and then finally the pool of Ted's cum. "Oh, fuck. This shouldn't be possible."

The three of them watched, transfixed, as a ghosty green arm reached out of the fire and braced itself on the sand. More followed, until three forms were lifting themselves from the depths. It was three women, dressed in what could only be described as pirate outfits, their jackets thrown open to reveal full breasts. The women were clearly related, their strong features nearly a match, their hair in the same style, a multitude of little dreadlocks spilling down their backs.

"The LaMarque sisters," Dani said, astonished.

"The who?" Maggie asked.

"One year we were down for vacation and it rained all day, so my dad and I went to the local museum," Dani said. "There was a whole exhibit on these women, the LaMarque sisters. They were three escaped Haitian slaves who became, like, pirate queens or something. They died near here in the 1700s. Supposedly left a bunch of buried treasure too." Dani shrugged. "They're a local legend, like Blackbeard."

"And these two girls just summoned them," Alma said quietly. She was looking intently towards the twins. "There, look. The book they have. We need to get it."

Lucia caught their attention by calling out in a clear voice. "LaMarque sisters, scourge of the Gulf Coast, liberators of slaves and destroyers of masters, hear us!" The three ghosts turned to her. "We, ancestors of those freed slaves, have summoned you. In exchange for your knowledge we offer a male sacrifice." Lucia and Maria bowed their heads, gesturing in Ted's direction. "Take of him what you will."

"A sacrifice, that's not good. Are they going to--" Maggie paused as the ghosts turned to Ted shrugging their jackets to the ground and smiling. The three of them dropped to their knees in front of Ted, reaching eagerly for his cock. "Oh, that kind of sacrifice. I think we can handle this."

"Agreed," Alma said with a little laugh. Dani just nodded her head.

"You two help Ted out," Maggie said. "I'll deal with the slut sisters."

Ted couldn't believe his eyes, quite literally. Those were ghosts. Real ghosts. Translucent, green glowing ghosts, dressed in long leather coats, pantaloons, and cuffed boots. Liked they had raided a theater department. And then Lucia said "sacrifice" and pointed to him. He wanted to scream as the three ghosts walked up to him, wanted to run. But all he could summon up was a weak groaning and a slight flexing of his toes.

Then the ghosts dropped their jackets and fell to their knees in front of him. His panicked groans turned to confused grunts for a moment. And then into a shocked moan as they reached out for his cock. Ted thought a ghost would've been cold, but no, they were shockingly hot, their skin feverish against his as long fingers wrapped around his cock. And their mouths... One of the ghosts, the one kneeling in the middle, leaned in and pressed her plump lips against his crown. She lapped at his cumslit, smearing her lips in his thick precum before leaning back with a smile.

"Yon sèl sa a pral bon gou, ti fi," she said, and all three of them laughed.

Ted had no idea what they were saying, but he really didn't care. He could only moan as the ghost leaned back in and swallowed him up. He could see his cock through her translucent skin, filling her mouth and pushing into her throat. See as a fat wad of precum blasted into her gullet and made its way to her stomach. At any other time the sight would have been disconcerting, but Ted's brain was so consumed with pleasure that he couldn't think of anything else.

"Goddamn, they're really going for him, aren't they?" Lucia and her sister were still sitting at the edge of the summoning circle, waiting for the LaMarque sisters to finish up with Ted. Who knew how long it would take to sate their lusts? Lucia had to admit, it was pretty hot to watch. One ghost was eagerly throating Ted's cock, taking almost his entire length in long thrusts. The other two were waiting their turn, pinching their nipples and making slutty little comments in Creole. Lucia slid a hand into her robe, cupping one of her tits and circling her nipple with a finger.

Maria was feeling it too. She had opened her robe, leaning back slightly to drag her middle finger up and down her moist slit. "Y-yeah," she said with a little moan. "Maybe after they're done we can have a little fun too? Before we give him the big dose and knock him out."

"If you're looking to have fun, I'm right here."

The twins whipped their heads about, to find Maggie standing right behind them. They had been so immersed in what was happening to Ted that it was child's play to sneak up on the two of them. Maggie's cock led the way, pointing proudly between the twins' shocked visages, and a small twist of her hips was enough to press her shaft against Lucia's open mouth. Lucia only hesitated a moment before letting her eyelids droop a bit, her lips kissing at the offered futa meat. Maria wasn't about to be left out, and she leaned in to purse her lips against Maggie's shaft opposite her sister.

"That's it, sluts," Maggie moaned. She reached out to cup each of their heads, holding them to her shaft as she began to thrust through the slick passage of their paired lips. With the twins distracted, Dani and Alma were free to go help Ted. Maggie watched them walk up to the ghosts, shedding their clothes on the way, before turning back to Lucia and Maria. "The three of us are going to have a lot of fun tonight." She held them tight to her cock, their lips and tongues working at her pulsing flesh as she dragged them up and down her length. Maggie was stained with their spit, and drool was dripping from their chins. Thick ropes of pre were dribbling, and occasionally spurting, from her crown, and she guided them towards the source. They moaned around her, kissing and nibbling at the spongy flesh of her crown as their skin got coated in pre. And it took just the slightest push from Maggie to make their lips meet.

Lucia and Maria froze when their lips touched, eyes going wide. But the hesitation only lasted a moment. The kiss went from slow and gentle to passionate and sloppy in just a few seconds.

"Fucking twins," Maggie said with a chuckle as she watched them make out. "Works every time."

The two ghosts who didn't have Ted's cock balls deep in their throat were so entranced by the sight of their sister that they didn't see Dani and Alma walking up at all.

"Excuse me, ladies," Dani said. "Maybe we could cut in?"

The pair of pirates turned and smiled, clearly happy to have a pair of naked women turn up for their use. The one closest to Dani grabbed her by the waist and pulled her in. An inhuman amount of tongue filled her mouth and then, with the slightest amount of pressure, pushed down into her throat. Dani moaned and gagged. She had taken a lot of cocks down her throat in the last couple of years, but this was a new experience. The ghost's tongue was hot and wet and thick in a way she had never felt before, and she did her best to suck on it with gusto.

The ghost reached around her and grabbed her ass, fingers sinking into Dani's firm flesh. The pirate moaned in appreciation as she pulled her tongue from Dani's mouth. "Ou gen yon trè bèl bourik sou ou, ti salope."

"I have no idea what you said," Dani moaned. "Just give me that tongue again."

The pirate only laughed and grabbed her by the hips. Dani squeaked as the ghost spun her around and then pushed her down to her knees. Ted was propped up against a large log, and Dani found herself next to him, bent over, forearms braced on the wood.

She looked back over her shoulder and watched as the ghost settled behind her. The pirate's tongue slid from her mouth, curling down her chin and pushing into her cleavage. "Oh, fuck," Dani moaned.

The ghost leaned in, the flat width of her tongue filling the space between Dani's ass cheeks. As if that wasn't enough, the ghost grabbed her ass, pulling her open to allow even more wet, slick meat to press against Danis asshole. She pulled back with a chuckle."Ala yon ti twou. Mwen pral lonje ou gran louvri."

Dani tried to think back to middle school French, but she was only catching a couple of words, at best. Any of those thoughts were obliterated as the tip of the ghost's tongue began pushing at her asshole. She moaned wantonly, her cunt squirting onto the sand, as that fat muscle began stretching her asshole. It was made to go deep, Dani realized, and as the ghost's tongue burrowed into her she leaned her forehead against the log in front of her and screamed.

Alma was busy with her own ghost problems. The pirate took an instant liking to her breasts, no surprise there, and eagerly swallowed up one of Alma's nipples. She had her hand wrapped around Alma's other nipple. The poor girl had been exquisitely aroused all day, and her tits had been sucked and squeezed, tugged and nibbled by Maggie and Dani from pretty much the moment they all woke up. Her already huge areolas had puffed up until they were like c-cup breasts sitting atop her tits, and her nipples were fat teats desperate to be played with. The ghost was giving Alma exactly what she wanted, and she was well on her way to a breast orgasm, her cunt drooling long strands of nectar down her legs and onto the sand.

The ghost released her teat with a wet pop, a string of silvery saliva whipping away from her lips. She grabbed one of Alma's hands and guided it down the front of her pants. Alma let out a delighted little gasp when she felt the pulsing root of a thick futa cock and the ghost gave her a hungry grin. "Se vre bèf, mwen pral fè w yon Cap Haïtien bouzen."

Alma didn't speak Haitian Creole, but she got the gist. Her own smile was just as full of lust. "I'm so glad there's always one of you with a cock in the mix." She quickly undid the ties holding the pirates pants on and moaned wantonly as a thick cock sprang up and pushed into the lower reaches of her expansive cleavage. As Alma stroked her cock, the ghost started pumping blasts of glittery precum up into the valley between Alma's tits. Alma sank to her knees, watching in awe as a fat, bitch breaking crown pushed up between her tits, already coated in a thick layer of pre. It butted up against her face, and she opened her mouth out of pure slut instinct, letting out a moan that quickly turned into a choked gurgle as thick ropes of precum shot directly between her lips. She loved it, and locked herself around the tip of the ghost's crown, swallowing gluttonously.

The pirate chuckled. "Ou renmen jan mwen gou, salope? Louvri gòj sa pou mwen." She grabbed the back of Alma's head with a strong hand and began forcing her down. Alma's eyes went wide as the ghost's crown rammed into the entrance of her throat, but she had become very accustomed to swallowing fat cocks over the years, and she quickly relaxed, her throat opening up without even a quiver of a gag reflex. Centuries in the ground hadn't hurt the ghost's stamina, and she began pounding down Alma's throat with a punishing rhythm.

There was a time when Ted would've killed someone to see Dani and Alma in the nude. Actually committed murder for just a glimpse. Now they were on either side of him, not only naked but moaning like sluts as they got fucked. And he couldn't even pay attention. It didn't help that the ones doing the fucking were actual ghosts, which would've been enough to drive him crazy if one of those ghosts wasn't currently giving him an all time blowjob. Ted's attention was so focused on the lips and throat sliding up and down his cock that he barely noticed his friends. The pleasure radiating from his cock was all consuming. The pirate ghost was taking him without a hint of hesitation, full length thrusts along his newly enlarged cock. She had both hands on his balls, massaging them roughly. The sight of his cock curving down her throat, clearly visible through her translucent skin, was a unique capper on a night of new experiences.

The ghost popped off of him with a wet slurp, thick strings of spit hanging from her lips. "Ban mwen li, kounye a," she said with a slutty moan. She fell back onto him, her nose pressed into Ted's belly, her tongue pushed out past her lower lip to swipe at his balls.

Ted could only throw his head back and moan. His already huge cock bloated even more, his cumvein swelling massively. Fat ropes of seed shot down the ghosts throat, clearly visible through her skin. She moaned around him as he came, not letting up in the least. Ted orgasmed longer and harder than he ever had, his abs flexing, fat balls dumping pulse after pulse of rich semen into the woman kneeling in front of him. The flow seemed neverending, and he felt like a gallon of cum had poured out of him. His balls felt drained when it was all done, but when she pulled off him his cock was still rock hard.

The pirate stood over him, kicking off her boots and pushing her pants down her hips."Sa te yon bon kòmansman," she moaned as she squatted down over him. Her pussy was soaked, burning hot and dripping with glittery nectar. The lava-like flow drooled over his cock as she stroked him back and forth along her lips, making him groan. But only a start. She sank down onto him, taking his full length in a single drop. When her hips touched down onto Ted's she squirted, coating his belly in hot girlcum.

Maggie spared a moment of her attention to check in on her friends. One of the ghosts was riding Ted, and she could see the outline of his new cock pushing up into her torso. Good for him. Dani was bent over, another ghost face down in her ass, typical. And the third ghost was face fucking the absolute shit out of Alma. The sight of Alma's throat getting blasted sent a shudder through Maggie, and a thick pulse of cum shot from her cock. That made Lucia gag and splutter, pulling Maggie's awareness back to the twins.

They were kneeling in the sand in front of her. The two of them were doing their best to suck her cock, but it was clear they didn't have quite as much experience as she was used to. Both of them had gagged pretty hard as she pushed into their throats, which felt wonderful for Maggie, but had left the twins watery eyed and spit coated. That didn't stop them from trying though. It was Lucia's turn right now, and she was bobbing up and down on Maggie's crown, trying desperately to force that fat width down her throat. Maria was behind her sister, her chin resting on Lucia's shoulder. She had reached around to cup one of Lucias breasts, her free hand between her sister's thighs, eagerly frigging her clit.

Lucia popped off Maggie with a gasp, a waterfall of spit and precum running down her chin to drip onto her tits. "Goddamn that's a big cock," she moaned, one hand in Maggie, jerking her off and directing her towards Maria at the same time. "Your turn."

Maria opened wide with a delighted "Aahh!" Maggie pushed between the slut's lips, quickly getting just a little deeper than the time before.

Lucia leaned her head back, turning to kiss along her sister's jawline. She reached out and grasped one of Maggie's testicles in each hand, massaging the churning, seed filled orbs. "Fucking give it to her, baby. I want to watch her take every inch of you."

Maggie groaned at that slutty proclamation and a thick pulse of precum pumped out of her and flooded Maria's throat. The extra lubricant unlocked something in Maria, and Maggie slid a few inches into her with a sudden lurch. That was enough to open her up, and Maggie began giving the girl thrust after thrust, a few more inches sliding into her each time. Maria's eyes had gone crossed when her throat finally opened up, and now they rolled back as Maggie conquered her. Lucia let out a delighted gasp as Maggie pushed into Maria, and as soon as they were close enough she lifted Maggie's grapefruit sized balls to her lips, sucking and kissing eagerly. It took a moment, but Maggie eventually bottomed out in Maria, her pelvis pressed into the girl's straining lips. She stayed there for a long moment, pumping thick precum right into Maria's stomach. But then she slowly pulled back. Maggie had another throat to take.

Lucia gave a pouting moan as Maggie's balls escaped her lips, followed by an elated gasp when Maggie's spit slicked rod pulled out of her sister. That gasp turned into alarm when Maggie grabbed her by the hair. Her open mouth was a perfect target for Maggie's cock when it fell from Maria's lips. Lucia's eyes went unfocused when Maggie slammed into her. Her throat finally gave up trying to keep Maggie out, and the futa surged down into her gullet. Lucia came, throat and core flexing as one, her pussy squirting into the sand.

Maggie pressed her belly into Lucia's nose, holding her tight. She cupped Maria's chin and made the still dazed girl make eye contact. "Which one of you am I fucking first?" She growled.

Dani was in heaven. Or maybe hell. This was a sin, she was sure of that. The ghost with the tongue was deeper in her than any cock has ever been, feet of wet muscle invading her guts. It was wonderful. She was cumming like crazy, squirting all over the sand under her thighs.

So it felt like a loss when the ghost finally withdrew her tongue. Dani let out a whimpering moan as the wet heat left her asshole, the air suddenly cool against her. The ghost slapped her across the ass and laughed. "Pa enkyetew, ti salope, ou pap rete vid pou lontan." The pirate hooked three fingers into Dani's ass and held her open.