The Ghosts of Pirate Cove

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani looked back over her shoulder and gave the sluttiest grin she could manage in her orgasm blasted state. "Well don't just pull me open. If you're gonna do it, do it." She got her wish, moaning as the ghost fed its whole hand into her ass. "Fuuuuck yes," Dani moaned. She braced her hands on the log and pushed back, forcing the ghost's fist and forearm into her guts.

"Oh, se sa ou vle?" The ghost said with a laugh. She pushed her fist into Dani, only stopping when her elbow pressed into Dani's asshole. She paused for a moment, letting Dani feel her fist, and then she began sliding her free hand in alongside her forearm. "Èske ou menm gen nenpòt limit?"

Dani's eyes crossed when the second fist pushed into her, but a huge smile spread across her face. "Shiiiiiit," she moaned. "That's exactly what I wanted. Now fuck me!" The two of them may not have shared a language, but the pirate got the message. She began pounding Dani with forearm length thrusts into her ass. Dani could only let out shrieking moans as her cunt gushed onto the sand.

"Glk! Glk! Glk! Glk!" Alma was holding on for dear life, her hands braced on the ghost's thighs as she was throatfucked. The pirate had a hand on either side of her head, holding her in place as she gave Alma punishing, full length thrusts that took her entire throat. She was squatting in front of the ghost, thighs spread to give her pussy space to squirt all over the ground, a puddle forming in front of her. Alma's asshole was flexing open and closed, going from tight rosebud to buttslut gape depending on the depth of cock in her throat. Spit, throat slime, and glittery ghost precum were pouring past the tight seal of her lips in a potent waterfall. More was running from her nostrils in thick streams. Her front was coated in the mix. It was hanging in thick strings from her chin, streaking her tits and dripping from her nipples. A river of the stuff was running down her cleavage and across her belly until it met her cunt, adding to the sloppy mix of fluid at her groin.

"Ou renmen pran sa, pa vre, bèf?" The ghost pushed completely into Alma, her cock pulsing as precum pumped directly into the girl's stomach. "Pran li tout, lè sa a." She pinched Alma's nose shut with a thumb and forefinger.

That set of the biggest orgasm yet. Alma's entire body shuddered, thick girlcum erupting from her cunt. The lack of air started to bring her vision down to a single point. But the spasming of her throat was enough to set the ghost off too. Her cock swelled alarmingly, stretching Alma's throat to obscene new heights. Alma was on the verge of passing out, but the sudden bloom of lava hot cum in her belly brought her back to life. Her eyes shot open and then rolled back in their sockets. She brought one shaking hand to her throat, reveling in the feeling of it stretching in time with each pulse of cum.

When it was all over, Alma fell back in the sand. The cock whipped from her throat in an arc of cum and saliva. She took a long moment to catch her breath, more cum and spit drooling from her gasping lips. When she finally came back to herself she looked up, and moaned at the sight. The ghost was standing over her, grinning down and stroking her still hard cock.

"Fuck," Alma moaned. "You can go all night, can't you?"

Unfortunately for Alma, Ted could not.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck." Ted's power of speech had returned at some point in this whole experience, and he was using them as best he could. The pirate ghost was riding him, her hands braced on his shoulders, her fat ass slapping down on his hips with every thrust. He could see his cock through her skin, see it pushing up into her torso.

"Sa a, manje m 'ti gason," The ghost growled. She pushed herself down onto him and began grinding her cunt onto his pelvis.

Ted could only throw his head back and groan. He had no control, and the orgasm boiled up out of him. Cum pumped and pumped away, filling the ghost, until it felt like his balls were drained and there was an ache in his core. He finally looked up, expecting to see the ghost's womb packed with cum.

"What the fuck?" Ted whispered. There was no puddle of cum inside the ghost. Instead she was filled with a bright green fire. And it was spreading, filling her up from the inside. Her eyes glowed with it. As Ted watched she reached out and touched her sisters, the fire spreading into them from her fingers. "What the hell is this?"

"Aww, man," Alma said in disappointment.

Maggie didn't have any time to pay attention to what was going on on the other side of the fire. She had four slutty holes to deal with, right in front of her. Lucia was on top of Maria, the twins eagerly making out. Maggie was switching back and forth between their cunts, giving each of them a few thrusts before moving to the other. The juncture of their thighs was a sloppy mess, a thick mixture of precum and nectar coating both of their cunts.

Maria broke away from Lucia's lips with a moan. She reached around her twin and grabbed her ass, pulling her open. Maria met Maggie's eyes and gave her a wanton nod. Maggie knew an invitation when she saw one, and pressed her fat crown to Lucia's asshole.

"What, wait! That's way too big, wai--" Lucia was cut off in a strangled groan as Maggie pushed into her ass. Both sisters were so turned on, so relaxed by orgasms and new experiences, that their inhibitions had essentially been set to zero. Lucia's asshole opened right up for Maggie. It was a tighter fit than she was used to, but her copious precum lubed the way and soon she was sliding into her, the rim of her crown popping into Lucia with a wet slip.

"How is it, baby?" Maria asked.

"Sooooo fuckin big," Lucia said with a moan. Her pussy was gushing all over her sister's, and she was clearly enjoying herself.

Maggie was too. She always enjoyed taking a fresh ass, and Lucia's was very nice. As the girl opened up for her she thrust deeper and deeper, until her hips slapped into Lucia's upturned ass. The reverse trip was just as good, and Maggie moaned at the sensation of Lucia writhing around her. When she popped out she repositioned downwards. And then it was Maria's turn to let out a surprised yelp. They were twins, after all, and they had to feel the same thing. Maria's ass gave up its resistance just as easily as Lucias, and it wasn't long before Maggie was switching back between the girls, between their asses and cunts essentially at random. Sliding into a willing hole on each deep thrust. The girls were making out, moaning, cumming.

Maggie let out one last triumphant growl as she came. She pulled out of whatever hole she was in, she'd lost track a while ago, and slid her cock between the twins writhing bodies. Their cunts formed a wet tunnel for her shaft, lubed with nectar, and it was impossible to resist. She blasted the space between them with cum, turning them into a sloppy creampie. The twins moaned at the sensation, pressing their bodies around Maggie's cock, kissing feverishly as their bellies and tits were coated with seed.

Maggie finally fell back with a groan. That was when she noticed the green glow emanating from the ghosts. The twins noticed too, pulling apart and scrambling to their knees as the three ghosts approached.

"Pa yon move sakrifis, pitit fi," one of the pirate ghosts said. "Tan pou nou tounen nan dòmi."

"Wait," Lucia said. "The deal was a sacrifice for knowledge."

The ghosts smiled at each other, and the three of them clasped hands."Epi ou genyen li. Kounye a ou konnen vrè lanmou yon sè. Ki sa ki gen plis?"

Maria and Lucia looked at each other. "I--I guess that makes sense," Maria said.

"Bon. Jwenn nou nan kote silans yo si ou gen yon lòt repa pou nou." The glow increased, until everyone present had to turn away and close their eyes. When the light faded, the LaMarque sisters were gone.

"What the fuck was that all about?" Maggie asked.

"You made a trade, didn't you?" Alma asked as she walked up. Her front was shiny with spit and cum. "Ted for knowledge."

"Knowledge of what?" Maggie waved her hands. "All I see is that everyone got laid and the ghosts went away."

"It was fun at least," Dani said. She had Ted's arm over her shoulder, supporting most of his weight. It looked like he was finally getting the use of his limbs back.

"I would've guessed treasure," Alma said. "My French isn't very good, but I don't think that's what they said."

Lucia and Maria were gazing into each other's eyes, the smiles growing on their faces. "I think we found something better than treasure," Lucia said.

Maggie rolled her eyes. "Fucking twins."

Alma just signed. "I'm glad you two got something out of tonight." She crouched down and picked up the twin's spellbook. "I'm taking this. You proved you can't be trusted with it. You kidnapped Ted, and tried to feed him to ghosts."

"Yeah, whatever," Maria said, leaning in to gently kiss her sister. "We don't need it anymore."

"Alright," let's get out of here, Maggie said. "Before they start going at it."

The girls and Ted were barely beyond the firelight when the moans started up behind them.

Given Ted's debilitated state, it took them a while to get back to the condo. But eventually they made it back and got Ted into his bed. He was propped up on some pillows, the feeling slowly returning to his hands and arms while Dani helped him sip from a cup of tea. Alma was sitting cross-legged beside him, flipping through the recovered spellbook. They were both nude, and at any other point in his life, Ted would've been beside himself with lust just to look at them. But with what he had seen and experienced...

"That was a weird one," Alma said. "I've never seen spirits like that before."

"Yeah, they had hair, and clothes," Dani agreed. "They've always been naked and bald in the past."

"What are you guys talking about?" Ted exclaimed. He turned his head from girl to girl as fast as his recovering muscles would let him. "Those were ghosts! Real fucking ghosts!" Panic was starting to edge into his voice.

Dani and Alma exchanged a look. "Yeah, Ted, we know," Dani said soothingly.

"What do you think we've been doing these last two years?" Maggie was sitting in an armchair next to the bed, her feet propped on a nightstand. "Just leaving you in the van while we jerk off or something?"

"I don't know!" Ted was pale and shaky. "Are you saying ghosts are real?"

Alma shrugged. "Ghosts, spirits, hauntings. Some types of magic, but there's a lot of bullshit out ther--"

"We investigated a werewolf last year!" Ted shouted. "Werewolves are real?" His voice was rising to a fever pitch.

"Oh. No," Alma said. "That was just a guy with a really intense furry costume and a consensual non-consent kink."

"Aww, Gary," Dani said with a smile. "What a nice guy. We should call him, I had a lot of fun letting him chase us around that night."

Ted was breathing rapidly, eyes wide and darting, clearly on the verge of a panic attack.

"Ah, here it is," Alma said as she turned the page. "Let's see, situational summoning, Haitian Vodou, moonlight, semen, sacrifice," Alma was just murmuring to herself at this point. "Good thing they used your cum and not your blood."

"W-what would've happened if they used my blood?"

"I think the pirates would have eaten you instead of fucking you." Alma traced her finger down a list of ingredients and paused. "Ted... this says you need virgin semen for the magic to work."

"What!" Dani cried, her eyes turning to Ted.

The panic ran out of Ted's body in a rush, and he blushed deep red. "Hey, there's nothing wrong with being a virgin." He was talking so fast he started stumbling over his words. "And-- Like-- You three are the only women I spend any time with, and I'm not sleeping with any of you." Ted held his hands up defensively. "Don't try and shame me or something."

Alma put her hand on his shoulder. "Ted, this isn't a value judgment. It's just that virgins can provide some really powerful magical ingredients. Your cum, your blood, spit, hair, even your tears."

"Yeah, what was that thing you found in that Puritan spellbook?" Dani asked. "It needed a single virgin tear."

"The Many Phallus'd Impaler," Alma replied wistfully.

"The Impaler, Ted! We missed out on that and we didn't even know."

"Well neither did I. I didn't know any of this shit was real until tonight. I just thought you were weirdos." Ted slowly pushed the sheet down, revealing his cock. It was still huge, draped over his thigh and hip. The thick veins lacing it were almost visibly pulsing with potential, as were his orange sized balls. "Is there at least a spell in there that can turn me back to normal?"

"Why would you want that?" Dani asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Ted, you've wanted to fuck us for two years." Dani reached out and grabbed his cock, giving him a couple of slow strokes until he began to swell. "This is the first thing that's made me want to fuck you." She leaned in and pressed her lips to his flared crown, her tongue reaching out to lap at his hot flesh.

"Yeah, I'm with Dani on this one," Alma said as she set her book aside and cupped one of Ted's balls. "I think I like you better this way." She pressed her lips against Ted's crown alongside Dani and began leaving a trail of spit on his straining rod.

"Oh, ok," Ted said with a moan. A huge grin was spreading across his face. "I guess I can keep it for a while."

Maggie only rolled her eyes at her friend's antics and reached for her phone. She dialed quickly, and it only took a moment for the person on the other end to pick up. "Hey, Bailey? It's Maggie, from the bar earlier... Oh, yeah, we found him. Safe and sound. We're actually back at our condo now. Do you want to come up and party?... Yeah? Cool, I'll text you the address... What's that?" Maggie looked over to where Dani and Alma were making a slobbery mess of Ted's cock and began stroking her own increasingly turgid rod. "Friends? You can bring all the friends you want. We have plenty to go around."