The Giant Dong Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My experiences with oral sex with Joe made me dread reciprocation, but I soon got into it. John wasn't at all forceful, he just lay back and let me go at my own pace. I started by just licking his cock all over, to his moans of pleasure. When I took him into my mouth I was pleasantly surprised to find my nose buried in his pubic hair and I wasn't gagging.

I was moving up and down his cock, swirling my tongue around the head on the upstroke when John alerted me that he was close.

"Lucy, I... I'm gonna cum," he said, and I just smiled at him around his cock, redoubled my efforts and he was soon filling my mouth with cum, which I happily swallowed.

I started to get up to rinse out my mouth when John pulled me up to give me a kiss, and I turned my face away.

"What's the matter?" he said, "Don't you want to kiss me?"

"Of course, but you just came in my mouth."

"So, what? Didn't you kiss me after you came in my mouth?"

"That's different," I said before realizing how foolish I sounded, and accepted his sweet kisses.

We lay there enjoying the afterglow as I gently stroked his cock back to hardness.

As soon as he was hard he rolled over on top of me, supporting his weight on his arms. He gently kissed my forehead, my eyes, my lips, then my breasts. As he moved one leg between mine, I nervously spread them apart, the memories of Joe's assaults dying hard.

When he entered, me I was pleasantly surprised at how full I felt as he entered me gently. Almost before I knew it he was fully in me, then stroking steadily. I wrapped my legs around his butt, urging him on by digging my feet into his firm ass, rising up to meet his thrusts.

I wanted to tell him to fuck me harder, but I couldn't find my voice. It didn't matter. John and I were connected on some deeper level and he drove harder and harder, but not painfully, until we both came together.

I looked over at the nightstand at the clock.

"Shit," I said, "It's after nine, Joe will be home soon, if he isn't already."

I dashed into the bathroom and wiped myself down with a damp cloth, paying a little extra attention to my underarms and crotch.

"Quick, get dressed and I'll take you back to your car," I said as I got dressed as quickly as I could while trying not to look too rumpled.

By the time I was ready to go, John had his sweats and sandals on and was ready to go. I dropped him at his car and got home as fast as I could, only to find that Joe had beaten me home.

As I entered, I was ready to apologize for being so late, when I saw Betty "Boopsie" Briggs bouncing on "Little Joe."

I know it's hypocritical given what I had just been doing, but I lost it, and dragged her off my husband by her bleached blond hair.

"Get off of my husband, you slut!" I screamed.

"What's the matter?" Joe said, "It's not like you were using it. At least she appreciates a good fucking!"

I couldn't suppress my laugh.

"What the hell do you know about good fucking? As for Boopsie, she has to special order XXXXL dildos for that tunnel she calls a pussy!"

Joe struggled to move Boopsie so that he could get up.

"Don't get up on my account," I said, "I'll just grab a few things and leave you two love birds alone."

Joe's jaw dropped. It seemed like he simply couldn't conceive that any woman wouldn't consider him a great lover. He looked so pitiful, like a little boy that had just had his favorite toy taken away, and I almost went back, but then I saw the smirk on Boopsie's face, shook my head and walked out.

I soon grew tired of motel living, and after some token resistance I accepted John's offer to move in with him. Although I technically had my own bedroom, most nights were spent in John's bed.

Every few days either Joe or I would call one another, but they quickly devolved into shouting matches. I was surprised during one call when Joe finally accepted my suggestion for counseling.

During a solo session with Dr. Collins, I came to a decision point.

"You're not going to take him back, are you, Lucy?" Dr. Collins asked.

I shook my head.

"I just can't see it," I said. "He's an overgrown adolescent with delusions of adequacy."

The Doctor gave a sad smile.

"You realize that you gave him quite a blow to his ego. Much of his identity is tied into his perceived penis superiority."

It was my turn to smile.

"I've tried to tell him, tried to get him to see that there's more to great, or even good, sex than a big cock, but he just can't, or refuses to see it."

"Maybe if we tell him together, present a united front, we can get through to him," Dr. Collins said.

"We can try," I said with a sigh, "but I still don't see a future for us. For my part, I've formed a strong attachment with John. You're the doctor, but I think his associating me with his disillusionment will probably negatively affect his feeling towards me."

"I think you're correct in that assessment, but we can at least make your split go more smoothly, and maybe help Joe in his future relationships."

Our next joint session didn't go well.

It started with Joe strutting in with his usual inflated ego. I couldn't help noticing that his pants were very tight, with "Little Joe" all too obvious.

"So, Doctor," he said, "Have you got Lucy straightened out, made her see how nuts it would be to walk away from 'Little Joe'?"

Even Dr. Collins couldn't hide her shock at Joe's comments. I guess my blow to his ego wasn't fatal!

I'm afraid that I lost what little control I had over myself.

"Joe," I said, "there's no other way to put it; you're a buffoon without the slightest knowledge of what a woman wants or needs."

"Ha! That just goes to show what you know! I haven't had any complaints from the dozen babes I've banged while you've been with your little chink."

If I thought I lost it before, it was blown to bits now.

"Not that it would matter to a maroon like you, but John is Japanese-American, not Chinese, and 'chink' is an insulting term in any case.

"As for those dozen 'babes,' I have no doubt that they are sluts who would fuck anyone with a pulse and the money to buy them dinner! Tell me, would you bring any of them home to meet your mother?"

I have to confess that was a cheap shot. Joe's mother had passed away just after we got married, but he really had me steamed.

I was a little concerned. Joe's face got red, and I wasn't sure what he might do, but he managed to pull himself together.

"Okay," he said, "That's it. Let the bitch have her divorce, but she better not come crawling back to me," and he stormed out.

"That went well," I said with a smirk, but the look on Dr. Collins' face told me that she didn't think it was a laughing matter.

"I'm sorry, Doctor, I didn't mean to make light of the situation, it's just that we've been under so much pressure and ..."

"I do understand, Lucy, it's just that it's sad when a relationship comes to a bad end."

Considering all the bad feelings, the divorce went about as well as could be expected, and I didn't see Joe for a while, but I did hear that he was hound dogging around town.

A few weeks after the divorce, John and I went to one of our favorite clubs. I was wearing a new LBD and CFM heels, and we made a pretty sharp couple, if I do say so myself!

I saw Joe in the corner with a few of his friends. He seemed to be holding court, and I thought about going over, but I wasn't sure how he would take seeing me with John, so I decided to see if he would come over.

After we got our drinks, John and I hit the dance floor, something that Joe was rarely interested in, and really got it on.

During the second dance, I noticed a little disturbance at Joe's table. Before I could react, Joe went storming out. I just shrugged my shoulders and finished the dance, then we returned to our table.

A few minutes later, Bill Johnson came over. He and his wife Ellen were casual friends of ours.

"May I join you for a moment?" Bill asked.

John and I both nodded and Bill sat down.

"Lucy, I want to apologize that Ellen and I haven't been in touch since the divorce."

"Don't worry about it, Bill," I said, "I know it can be awkward when friends divorce."

"Thanks, Lucy, I appreciate it, and I'll make sure to speak to Ellen about having you over. You, too, Mr. ..."

"Takashima, John Takashima," John said, "Thank you."

"I probably shouldn't be saying this," Bill said, "but since you guys are already divorced, I have to tell you an amusing story."

I had no idea where he was going with this, but motioned for him to continue.

"Before you came in, Joe was sitting there, bragging about all the pussy he and 'Little Joe' were getting since he got rid of his frigid wife..."

I started to get steamed until John placed a gentle hand on my arm.

"Then you two came in. We could feel the love between you all the way over in our corner. I have to say that the looks of love that you two exchanged was so hot, that when I leave here I'm going straight home to make sure that Ellen gets that same feeling from me.

"In any case, I couldn't resist. I told Joe that if that was your 'frigid,' I'd love to see you all warmed up! He got pissed off and stormed out. You must have seen it?"

"Yes, it was hard to miss. I figured that it had something to do with me and John; thanks for filling in the details."

"Not a problem. Okay, I'm gonna leave you two love birds alone. Do you still have the same cell number?"

"Yes, I saw no need to change it."

"Good, expect a call from Ellen to set something up. Good night."

"Good night, Bill, thanks again.

"Well, Mr. Love Bird," I said to John, "shall we go feather our love nest?"

"Your wish is my command," he said as he stood, offered me his hand and we walked off into the star-lit night.

12