All Comments on 'The Gift'

by lissylover1

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
loveloverloveloverover 7 years ago
Stories were lissome

Started w a few earlier stories, saving this for last. Early ones ok but no energy. This gutsy, energizer, hotter, nice twists. Glad to see u &lissy got into more, ? Finally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That was disgusting

If you love me you'll eat someone else's cum? Gross. Gag.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
WELL????? IT IS THE XMAS SPIRIT OF GIVING

but receiving is also important, TK U ,\MLJ LV NV

gmann57gmann57over 7 years ago

I guess your a good little cock sucker to ..By proxy

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
This story has some big issues...

This story has some big issues: 1st - They moved into that neighborhood because It was quiet, safe, close to work, and, perhaps most importantly, has a real sense of community. Why that if they were in an open marriaage (?) and were kinky? Wasn't it better for them to go to a wild one with wild parties every weekend? 2nd - They were in a open marriage or the husband was a serial cheater? Even his mother-in-law? Really? And the wife all that time didn't had fun with others and accepted all that without complaining? 3rd - Finally, her stud husband after all loved cream pies? What will be their relationship from now on? Will this marriage last or end right here? I think the writer began the story just with the gift in mind, but then thought it was too soft and decided to have a drastic change in the plot and it destroyed the story...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Change rules

Change wives permanently. He hets a good new wife in Lexi and Lissy gets a guy who can't make her climax. ?. Thats fair rignt?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Start, Bad End..

OK, a little wife swap was a good start; but then you had to go and make the second wife a slut. Then to make matters worse you have him crumble and eat the other guys cum. Sorry, this story just didn't do it for me. (nice try though!)

BDEarth

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5+

annony is all asshole so we'll have to pick a spot. his mouth and brain!

KevinandNinaKevinandNinaover 7 years ago
Except for that last bit....

I really liked this story (except that bit about the cream pie but that's just not my thing. Not judging)

Once again a bunch of negative comments from anonymous guys who spend their time on the "Loving Wives" page, read the entire story and then talk about how disgusted they are by the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"If you really love me, you'll do what I'm asking."

Of course, the appropriate response to this is, "If you really love me, you wouldn't ask me to do it."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
If you really love me, you'll do what I'm asking.

"No, I don't", he said. He thrashed her brutally and threw her naked out of the house. One day later he started the divorce proceedings. And his dumb wife asked herself what she did wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More sick cucky shit

You sick fags . You get the eat my used condom award ya full on fags

Ducky7Ducky7over 7 years ago
Until the end this was a really good story

Now it's just another bitch and a cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: anonymous-5+ (aka needyou200)

You got that right needyou200. You're the biggest"asshole" this site has ever known. Wear the label proudly, because I'll remind you off it, again and again.

Do you make your husband slurp cream pies from your diseased cunt often?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@Kevin and Nina

Why don't I believe you. I bet you love slurping Nina's cream pies she brings you daily. Hell Kevin, why don't you get it straight from the source warm. You know you want to, don't you?

Nina won't mind, plenty others to give her more for later. She loves sharing you, makes you both so happy. Now you got a reason to complain about the anons. Anything to make you feel better about yourself. Consider it a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I can tell you got bored writing it. The ending was like struggling for an orgasm as you lose your erection.

Fail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The first issue would've been the sneaky plan and than the pig fucked the guy which is even if it's revenge on hubby a complete betrayal of her friend. So him excluded made a plan to do this so he really doesn't know what's been going on behind his back . Definitely time for divorce and if he's been a cheating dick in the past than it sounds like they might both be better off

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You've written some good stories, but...

stay out of this category if you're going to write shit like this.

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
Another cum eating cuck

welcome to the losers club. I am sure you got into it more than you let on here in this tale, no man can be forced to do it, you have to want to drink and swallow another man's splooge. Disgusting.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 4 years ago
Wow, way to wreck the start of a good story

The main character ended up being WILLINGLY cuckolded by his wife. What a wimp. If this is what your stories are like I won't bother reading another.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Agree

Absolutely agree with the other comments that this is another filthy cuckold story. We really have some damaged authors in LW.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

I should have known this was gonna be crappy. No more LW stories for me. Terrible stories/category. Started out good and then the bottom dropped out, just liked the others I've read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous