The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ladies. Gents, too. I introduce you to Candy Cane Karas. I understand that I have some of you to thank for this beautiful package!" Several of the girls tittered.

"The girl you once knew as Cindy has entered into a consensual relationship with me as my slave. I have come for her things, which now belong to me."

One of the girls gloated. "Hey bitch! You don't look so high and mighty now." She pulled a boy forward. "Tyler, what did you ever see in her?"

Tyler was silent. So, too, was Candy. Phil looked at Candy, and then said "Candy, who is that bitch?"

Candy looked straight forward. "Her name is Raquel, Master. She hates me, because Tyler knows I am hotter than she is, Master. He wishes he could have me instead of her, but I belong only to you, Master"

Phil couldn't help but grin. "Well, now. Everyone can easily see that you are hotter than that bitch! I'm glad you were the one who lost the bet, and not her!" Raquel gasped, and then strode off angrily. Tyler looked back apologetically, but followed after her.

"Girls, please go to Cindy's room, and bring down anything small enough to carry. I'll make it worth your while."

Several couples left. In a few moments, Cindy's things began to form a pile on the floor.

"Tyler! Come over here." The young man came forward. "Hold this, and no monkey business. He handed Tyler the end of the chain leash. A slow grin came over Tyler's face. "Don't get any ideas, boy. That is my girl, and I am the only one that touches her." Then he turned to the pile of things.

Laptop, I-pod, Cell Phone - keep. He sorted out the electronics, cosmetics, schoolbooks, and notes, setting them on one side. Then he came to the clothes. All right, boys and girls. I need help. I'll hold these up to her, and you call out a rating from one to ten.

He began with the coats, sweaters, and jackets. Anything he liked, he kept. Anything he didn't like, he tossed into the crowd. Soon, he was down to her underwear and intimate garments. Now, her face was flaming as he held up a thong. The boys began chanting. "Pitch it. Pitch it. Pitch it!" He stretched it out, like a rubber band, and fired it into the crowd. A boy caught it, and sniffed it deeply. He gave a big sigh, and the group roared.

"Like it boys? Too bad you can't try her cunt. It is divine - but its all mine!" With that, he reached for the next pair. Holding it up to her crotch, he deliberately fondled her. They loved it, and so did he. Garment after garment, he went through the pile. Most, he discarded, keeping the rest in piles - a small one for keep, and big one for discard. When he was done, he turned and retrieved the leash from Tyler. "Thank you, boy. I am giving you that pile - he gestured with his foot - to remember her by. She was the finest damn woman you will ever fuck, and maybe you can get Raquel to wear some of her things. It will make her much more sexy." Raquel howled, Candy snickered, and the crowd roared.

Tyler reached out, grabbed the pile, and threw them into the crowd.

"Free Panties for everyone!" It was getting crazy.

"Now, boys and girls, if you will pardon me, I have beautiful slave girl to go fuck. Come on, Candy."

She looked back at him, starting to enjoy herself. "Yes, Master. Take me and use me. Your desire is my command."

As they left, they heard Tyler mutter "Lucky bastard." It was followed by a slap - presumably from Raquel.

-

Back in the car, Phil released Candy again. As they drove into the twilight, he said "Cindy, please put some of your clothes on. We have shopping to do. Where is the nearest mall?" They drove in silence, as she struggled to get her clothes over her lingerie - with only an occasional point for directions. When they arrived at the mall, he looked over at her.

"I need to let you know some things. My wife and kids were killed in a car crash 3 years ago. They were well insured, and I am in pretty good financial shape. I intend to spend about $5000 on clothes for you this trip. I want about half of that to be lingerie. Tight lingerie."

-

Several months passed. They were a blur. For the first time in his life, Phil was entirely satisfied sexually. And for Candy? Well, lets just say that the best thing that can happen to some women is the gift of submission - and if the man is handsome and caring, it is even better. Sure, sometimes things were hard. Phil had quickly learned to push her to the edge of her comfort zone and hold her in captive ecstasy. She was so, so glad that she had been given the gift of slavery. And the gift of the cute little blue convertible to attend her college classes in was nice, too.

12