The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,027 Followers

While I was resting I pulled dad's hand up to my breasts and he roamed over both. Mom was busy and didn't notice. Dad kept thrusting up my butt crack but very slowly and lovingly. It was a very good feeling that. Mom had an orgasm. I was exhausted, probably from the early morning stuff. I went to bed. I think mom and dad were just getting started. Love birds those two.

During the morning, day, and evening we never discussed the bed goings on. No sly eyes. No catchy comments. No silent pauses. I didn't say pregnant pauses or I would have washed my mouth out. Dad seemed livelier and seemed to pay attention to me more. I was very careful not to draw him away from mom, except in bed, but more so when mom gave me to him or him to me. I figured after he would be more attentive to mom like she said and he was. That was the only way it was going to work. I was finally getting some sex and it was more thrilling than I imaged it would be.

I thought it would be several days later but it was only two. Mom seemed to be having fun with me. Moving me along. Getting me to where she could give me dad. I asked her which of the new set should I wear and she said Seth would probably really like the teddy by itself. I wore the teddy. In any position in bed it would never get below my lower waist. I thought this time and one more or maybe two more times would do it to get dad. I was going to use both vibrators this time. I got settled before mom and got into our last position, with my backside towards dad. He was just getting out of the shower so I had a chance to talk with mom.

"Mom, is this teddy ok?" I said. "Dad's going to have me nude below my waist. I don't mind, I hope he loves it and has fun if you don't mind. Do you think he would like to be included more?"

"It's fine," she said. "Very sexy. By the time I get my vibrator in place my gown is up higher so it doesn't matter that much. Lora, Seth asked if you or I minded if he was nude and I said I didn't mind if it was ok with you. So if it's ok you might feel him more, you know, his penis."

"Oohhhhh," I said. "Oh, nude is fine for dad. Maybe I'll get to see him or even touch him. I've never done that with a guy. I don't mind him having some fun with me. Or even later I guess. I was going to give him the long vib to use on me. I figured he knew how. He could do that while I use the other vib."

"I never thought of that," she said. "That's a great idea. Let me know how it works out. I can do that. In fact, we can do that without using the long vib. Why don't you think about that too? He would be thrilled. If he does he'll go slow so you can enjoy yourself."

"Last time when I had my orgasm dad was spooning me. He was thrusting along with me. I'm sure I felt him up between my buns, down in. He was still in his pants. I had an extra big orgasm because of that. I thought you should know. I worry about what you might think."

"He does that a lot," she said. "I mentioned he might. Lora, its fine with me. You obviously enjoyed it. You're doing each other a lot of good."

Dad came in the bedroom with the lights on. He was totally nude and he was stuck out in front. He was slim with beautiful thighs and hips and waist. He had those hip curves at the top of his hips that made a big V that pointed down in his crotch where he was sticking up. I couldn't believe I was going to get him in me. If I could keep the sex from overwhelming me a little longer I would get there. Once he started in me it would be his show for a few weeks until I got used to it and could do him on top. Mom would teach me how along with the other stuff. Over time. I could do mom while we were at it. I just absolutely wanted to thank her that way.

Dad got on the bed and I turned towards him. Mom whispered, "Slide your hand down and play with him. Let him get used to touching your body with it, you know, way down low." My mom was trying to get me fucked. It was working.

Dad gave me a kiss. I wanted to wait a moment or two before sliding my hand down and mom said, "Lora, why don't we take our gowns off? I think we would all like that."

I turned my head back and she was sitting up taking her gown off smiling and nodding at me. I was totally not expecting that. I sat up and took my gown off. My head is getting screwed up. Dad might have suggested that and they were in cahoots. My tits fell off the material a little and dad caught the movement and stared right at my boobs and nipples. Mom took my little gown and I lay back down facing nude dad with his dick sticking out much more. Two quick moments and I got one of my full living and functional hands on an actual male protrusion out of his body dick. Warm with loose skin and hard and it almost made it across the small gap to right in my place. I tilted out a little and it touched me and I saw the whole thing happen. I got a flush and froze but got going again.

I was looking down between us with my mouth hanging open running my fingers down the side and back to the top. The top was bare just like pictures and all the other features too. My dad had foreskin. I was hoping. He slid a finger down my tuff to my clit and fiddled with it and down to my vagina and got a finger just at the entrance and was doing about what I was doing. I really didn't notice that much, just aware. I was way more engrossed in his dick.

I looked up and he was watching me and smiling. I reached under the pillow and got the longer vib and gave it to him.

I said, "I thought I might like to try this. First. If it's ok."

He looked towards mom then said, 'ok'. I turned towards mom and she nodded too. They both clearly heard me say 'First' and didn't show any reluctance at all. More like great encouragement. I think I was almost there, either this time or the next one. I had to act like I was actually tippy toeing on hot coals. I was squeezing myself about every two seconds. I kept my legs straight so mom couldn't see me doing that between my legs so much.

Mom turned out her light. Dad turned out his. I turned over towards mom and we got our heads together and our butts back some. I forgot something so I reached under the pillow and held the lube back to dad. He took it. He reached down my butt crack to the bottom and with a couple of fingers pulled my backside up higher then did it again. I didn't have my pillow for between my knees. Dad lifted my upper leg up and I got my foot down. Pretty soon I felt him running lube down in and up my butt crack and on my clit and in around my vagina and my actual living dad stuck his finger inside my vagina beyond the entrance and I felt it running the hell around down there.

Mom and I were holding hands. Just one. My eyes got like saucers and she nodded just slightly. She knew exactly what he did. She knew he was in me with his finger. Then it was quiet. Mom got her vibrator and got started so I did too. My knees were already out in front of me. I felt dad's fingers on the middle of my buns again and I instinctively moved my backend up a little more. I got my vib started lightly on the top of my hood. I was saving thinking space for what dad was going to do.

I was thrusting at my vib lightly and felt the other vib at my vagina. It was warm. It wasn't dad for sure. It slid in and out and back again. It was so smooth and nice. The vibration came on, not that hard. It got much better particularly when he pulled it out to the entrance. I was now fucking with dad when I was going backward. He was adjusting and I was too. It went in further and further. Very smooth, very nice. I turned off my clit vib and closed my eyes and worked with dad.

He spooned me but didn't wrap around my bottom with his knees that much. Pretty soon I felt him in my butt crack. With the lube he slid right down in fully and started thrusting up. I could feel his ball sack on my thigh and his hand moving with the vib between us. It was so comfortable and damn erotic. I knew this was a prelude to his dick. When I had my hand down on him I was wary of the size. It seemed way longer than from my thumb to my little finger stretched out and fairly fat. Way more than the long vib. I knew my vagina would expand for it to fit but still it was a thing with me.

I felt his fingers on the end of the vib running into my vagina. He had the vib turned up more. He went faster. His dick went faster up my butt crack. I lifted the knee I had up and threw it over his waist to give him more room. He had me. I let him go with it and took whatever he gave me. I had it right on the tip of my tongue, 'pull it out and fuck me!' but I didn't say it. An orgasm jumped out of me and froze everything. Dad didn't stop, he kept it going up in me at a good clip. No need to get on my clit. My orgasm kept going longer than any I've ever had but he finally slowed down and pulled it out. I think it was more dad doing it than the artificial fuck.

I stuck my hands down between my legs and pulled my knees up high and bent over and closed my eyes and stayed there like that. Dad rubbed my back and my bottom. Mom rubbed my hair. I couldn't believe what I've done. I was a simple single sexless woman and now I could fuck and say fuck and dick and pussy and I had vibrators and a dick to play with and a lovely mom I wanted to do. I couldn't believe how lucky I was and how well it was going. I needed until the next time to clear my head for dad. I wanted him on top. I wanted mom to put him there.

I was painting on a Sunday afternoon. Watercolor. I loved to paint. It was a picture of mom and dad on a wharf. Sometimes mom came in and sat and watched and we talked when I needed a moment.

She said, "Watching you and Seth was so erotic I could hardly breathe right. With his hand down between you I knew he was using the vibrator but there was a moment when I wasn't sure and I knew then. I told Seth you are a grown woman and he is a grown man and it's a family thing. You would have to decide and he would have to decide. I will be extraordinarily happy if you don't. I will be extraordinarily happy if you do. Absolutely nothing will change with me either way. We can have wonderful times doing what we are and we can have wonderful times fucking each other. As long as we're all happy."

I was also perfectly happy with that from mom. She wasn't going to put me on him or him in me. It would be up to us. Actually up to dad. I was almost there. Just a little more.

Dad said, "Mom talk to you?" I nodded yes. He said, "Me too. See you tonight."

I wanted to go way out in a cow field and cry my eyes out. I was so anxious wondering if dad was against it it was pulling my arms off. He could have said one way or the other. I couldn't ask, it wouldn't have been lady like.

Dad was in bed with the sheets up around his waist. The side lights were on. I came in and climbed on. Mom wasn't here yet. Her pillow was here. I was watching for strange signs. I, and I'm sure dad too, was watching for any sign I was moving them apart, even the slightest amount. I slipped down under the sheets about like dad, on my back. Dad smiled at my tits and he eyed me nicely when I lifted up a leg to get under the sheets. My bump was pushing the sheet up as was dad's bump. His was longer than mine.

Mom came in and climbed on. Great smile and a little quiet. Our show I guess. She turned her light off and dad turned his off. Dad slid over and kissed my ear and neck. It wasn't going to take long for me. I wasn't sure about dad so I dipped down and got his dick under the sheets. I was giving mom a nice show, straight up and down. I got some nice sounds from dad and he got a nipple in his mouth and his hand slid down under the covers in my crotch and my legs opened all by themselves. Dad was right. Get out of the way and let your body do its thing. He was giving mom a show, around and around.

Mom hadn't touched me anywhere. She was up on an elbow watching everything and moving her head around a little so she didn't miss anything. She was happy like she said. We got our fingers wet for about ten or fifteen minutes. I even got dad's balls way underneath. I could just reach that far. Both my nipples and breasts got good attention and he kissed me. Mouth kiss with a tongue on my lips testing if it was ok with me. It was. I read on the internet how to tell a guy so I got my tongue through his lips straight in and back out several times. Laying here necked he already knew but just to be sure.

Dad lifted right over on top of me, just like that. The sheets got way down the bed. His elbows got under my shoulders and my tits got flattened but only a little and our stomachs got together and his dick was making me take very deep breaths. It was up pushing around my tuff. He was a little high on me and had to lean down some to kiss me. I actually turned up and backwards a little. He pushed his hips upward and my knees came up and I squeezed the side of his hips with my thighs keeping him out of my crotch. I realized what I did and slacked off and let my air out slowly. He had a smile about a mile wide. He enjoyed that.

I thrust up into his dick once and he liked that so we did it a few times. He kissed the side of my neck and slid down enough so he could turn his head sideways and get my nipple again and sucked about medium. I had my hands down on his hips feeling him flex his dick up and back. Feeling a grown male on me was far more impressive than I ever thought. This was something I couldn't quantify. Dad turned his head way over to my other nipple and moved down a little so he could get to it and sucked about medium on that one.

He got a hand down on one of my buns and pulled up and he pressed harder right up my folds and I felt his shaft move down in lower. It felt so good and right particularly when I thrust up into him. I lifted my feet up and my knees out then back where there were. His dick head was up under my clit and he was softly fucking me with me still coming up to meet him. I was hoping he would go slowly so I could remember every little thing. He switched hands and his other hand got my bun on the other side and pulled me up into him.

I felt his balls playing with the inside of my thighs right at my crotch. Knowing a man's balls were swinging between my thighs there was burned into my memory. I caught a scent. The same scent of the tube of lube mom gave me. Dad lubed me. Probably when we were playing with each other. It was starting to get real. Dad stopped kissing me and sucking on my nipples but kept thrusting slowly. I opened my eyes and he was looking right in my face, in my eyes. He had a twinkle and a sexy smile. He stuck his tongue out and we touched tongues.

I felt his hips lift way back and up and he entered my vagina. I totally lost it. I grabbed him around the neck and planted my lips on his and closed my eyes hard and wrapped my legs around him and pushed up as much as I could handle. His dick must have gotten in me at least past the head. It was big and filled me up. It was hot and so smooth. I could fill smooth ripples. He immediately started fucking me with a slow caring type of thrust. I wanted to cry so bad I was so happy and I wasn't even one of those people who cried when they were happy. Never done that before.

I rubbed dad every place I could find but I went slow so I didn't distract him. It seemed a good while before he seemed to be fully in. No pain. No discomfort. Great gobs of pleasure and the sex was fucking wonderful in a big way. I don't know how long we went but it was a good long while. I had three whole orgasms. The first one took my breath away. I was emergency breathing after a few moments trying to get my lungs to work. I had an orgasm from a real dick in me. Dad stayed very hard from start to finish. I tried squeezing his dick but he was stretching me too much. Dad had a wonderful big semen orgasm that lit up the night sky. I could tell. Mom too. When it was done I finally remembered mom and looked over. She had a tear in her eye. I could see it. She got down and we hugged while dad went to the bathroom. I did later.

Mom told us how much she enjoyed it in a wonderful way. In the coming days we went with our desires mostly and they deferred to me for a while because I seemed to need more until I got to know most everything. I loved oral and doggy and being on top. Mom taught me how to be on top by example.

A couple of months later I invited a friend over for dinner with me and mom and dad and he accepted. He was a little sophisticated but only by choice. He took his coat and tie off and relaxed. Great conversation over dinner.

During desert he said, "Lora, would you like to come and have dinner with me some evening. I'm a great cook. You'll be very comfortable and if you could spend the night that would be great. Not all of us single guys are animals you know and I have a nice cache of wines." He was smiling nicely.

Dad said, "Oh, what do you cook, Italian, French?"

Mom kicked dad under the table and almost rolled her eyes up into her head.

Brad and I giggled at them.

Suburb
Suburb
1,027 Followers
12