All Comments on 'The Gift'

by TheSleepingKing

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

Nice, didn't force her to comply. Every woman can be a whore, you just have to find her price. Will he meet her again, will she need his big long cock? Only time will tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Great story, different in many ways to others on this site.

0ldGriz0ldGrizalmost 3 years ago

I love this story. So hot. Fully consensual but totally reluctant.

finegoldwinefinegoldwineover 2 years ago

5 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That sucked. he is a shit. And to make matters worse, the blow job was to pay for the drone, but she also gave him money. if i was having business dalings with this asshole, and found out what he did,i would dumpthislowlife piece of shit in a hertbeat.

Durken82Durken82about 1 year ago

Good story. Needs a part 2 where she needs something else down the road, or he comes across another situation with a different soccer mom.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Master of reluctance! I love that she got turned on unexpectedly, and the encounter was so hot for both parties despite the "forced" scenario.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheSleepingKing@TheSleepingKing
Happy to be sharing stories people enjoy reading. Enjoy reading stories other people like to share. Story suggestions are welcome. As is conversation. If I have a character you like, what mischief should they get up to next?