All Comments on 'The Gift'

by g_dragon

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit51about 3 years ago
Well-written, sexy tale

Great erotic scenario. I thought it was stimulating the way the wife describes how their friend is fucking her. It would be interesting to see these characters continue their explorations.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago
This wasn’t a gift

It was a disaster. You actually made sex boring. How? Why? Did you do it on purpose? Have you even had sex before? With a woman? Who was conscious?

payenbrantpayenbrantabout 3 years ago
....not a friend...

Jack is for sure the worst friend. I get the story...it was well written.

Seems for like a fetish story though. Please write more.

FrankTellingsFrankTellingsabout 3 years ago
Wow!

This is a great fantasy story which hit all the buttons for me. I love the way Alice keeps eye contact with her husband and talks to him while she's being taken by his friend.

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 3 years ago
5 stars

-26thNC Approved

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 3 years ago

House with driveway and huge living room but no spare/ second bedroom? The rest of the story just went downhill from there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Utter rubbish

There’s to much cuck crap on here

OdiouserOdiouserabout 3 years ago

Pretty sexy. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
How do you spell: Stupid ?!

Well, this is the quintessence. Stupid. Everything and all of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Incredibly hot

This is the type of story this category was designed for. A bit of extra-marital fun between a husband and wife. Sure the story was short, but you did manage to get a enough character development so that we understood where everyone was and it made it even hotter. The moment she was bent over and looking her husband in the eyes as Jack slid inside of her was intense. Thank you for sharing this with us. I look forward to even more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Getting hard for me

to read LW now a days. This category is so a-washed with cuck stories -- every day 95% of new stories are all cuck stories it just sickens me. No I didn't read this just a few sentences at the beginning and got the gist of the story. How could a friend do that to his friend's wife?? How could a husband watch as his wife enjoys his so-called friend without mentally planning for revenge later? I know this is story is fantasy to excite the real cucks out there but really, can you post this on other categories and not LW please? I can't help putting myself on the husband's shoes and not get riled up by the utter disrespect of the (stbx)wife and (stbdead)friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So, let me get this straight

Rob takes his wife to see Jack and screw him, goes back to the mainland and the FBI puts him away for interstate sex trafficing. Then Jack is locked up by HPD for Soliciting sex... and 5 O Books her as a terrorist prostitute targeting Surfing instructors.... sound about right?... not that is a well written story worth A star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Shame

This was a good attempt at a good story. But the biggest problem was that the loving wife category is flooded with this type of stories. If the loving wife category wasn’t so flooded with such cuckold crap stories. This might have worked in the loving wife category. It shows you tried but the way the loving wife category is at the moment it’s just pointless. What I can only suggest is that your next story try a different category. It’s nothing to do with the way you wrote the story to me it was good. But it’s the category you chose that let the story down. But please remember you have a talent for writing and it shows but it’s the loving wife category that is always going to let your story down. So the only thing I can say is that don’t take all these criticisms to heart it’s the thing with the loving wife category. The readers are getting fed up with types of cuckold stories they are just so poor it’s annoying. You can see why BTB stories are in at the moment it’s the same old thing with newbie writers they think everything has to go into the loving wife category. And it doesn’t just take a look at other stories you can see it for yourself. So that is why I suggest go try different category’s get yourself up and running. Then try the loving wife category again hopefully by then the loving wife category should have calmed down by then so you can show your talent. Without being slammed with criticism ok .

Bogey3Bogey3about 3 years ago
Five stars

Fantastic story. Well written and believable. What are friends for? LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
very well written

It was very well written but I had a problem with how quickly she did this. They have a healthy sex life and had fantasy talk and I think it was written that they agreed it would remain fantasy. Yet apparently she REALLY too a like to his friend at the very first and quick introduction where she uses his life being saved as a means to have sex with his buddy. I also didn't like her talking to the husband " your friend is fingering me" and the way she says he is do big and so deep. If husband is not around then fine. Lastly, husband is hinting it was not a one time thing? This will certainly alter their friendship and his marriage. It will come up again and again and at some point husband will flip out and wife will be pissed and friend will stop calling his buddy...

Someone should right The Gift part 2 of the after affect.

TajfaTajfaabout 3 years ago

Another cuck story. Writing was decent but is the world really full of men who want this to happen? His wife obviously made the life saving story an excuse to have sex with Jack and Jack isn't really a friend. How long until she finds other people who need a gift?

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

I MIGHT loan my best friend my tools, definitely my truck and certainly camping gear (as long as he cleans them all up), but my wife? Nope. Not in this universe or in the next one over.

luedonluedonabout 3 years ago

I'm with Mr WhackDoodle on this one. I too found the sex description rather mechanical and boring. The writing style of the whole story came across to me as somewhat lifeless and descriptive rather than engaging. Characters did things, but there was little of their inner feelings and motives. There was no lead-in discussion to the offer by the wife, no doubt or alternative expressed, and I felt that the way 'sex as a gift' was offered cheapened the act and the erotic potential of its description.

.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
www.literotica.com/s/the-gift-174

174 stories with the same stupid title is all that was needed to indicate how much effort was put into the story.

DunkirkDunkirkabout 3 years ago

By the time they leave Jack should give alice s present-a baby bump

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

A story told a thousand times and literally indistinguishable from the others, and, sadly for you, you literally wrote a worthless whore of a wife, if she just suddenly offers to 'gift" herself.

Another poorly done retread cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
DUDE

Do yourself a favor if you intend to keep writing. STOP WRITING CUCK STORIES, they all suck just like February! 1 star

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 3 years ago

"Wife Sharing" is my favorite subject and this story was hard and straight to the point. Love it to be true!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Gees, I really really wanna write a cuck story, but how do I get the readers to accept it as not perverse and denigrating?

I can see you couldn't answer that question either. But keep trying. Fag cuck shit is hugely popular, if you just package it to look like something else.

OK, this was something else, but not in a believable way.

But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good story!

Good story! I, and many others I’m sure, like a good cuckold story. I think I would have liked it better if the gift idea had originated from Rob and maybe he and Jack conspired to get Alice to go with the idea; maybe plying her with alcohol, dancing etc and Alice was more shy. The stripping of Alice was erotic and well written. Don’t let them fool you; if you like to write cuckold stories there are plenty of readers who will enjoy your work.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Lamest

The cuck giving the whorewife to the friend is the lamest of all cuck stories. This author managed to make it even more lame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Neat little story, I loved it.

Carry on the good work.

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4uabout 3 years ago

This an amazing story. Thank you for sharing.

grizzley123grizzley123about 3 years ago

Well done. Don't let the cuck haters get to you. It is funny, but they troll all the cuck stories and tell the authors how bad they are, and then are right back to the next story. It clearly falls in to the "protest to much" category.

It was a good, fun story and it left me satisfied and wanting more. Dialogue is always most compelling as you can feel the character's better that way.

shang40shang40about 3 years ago

Wife looking into eyes of hubby while his friend ploughing her pussy.

This is what good cuck desires.

M

My lovely hinduon bra

merigaandmarlomerigaandmarloabout 3 years ago

Amazing and very erotic story. While reading I myself dreamed of standing naked in front of my hubbys best friend

SeangeistSeangeistabout 3 years ago
Good simple story

A very well done erotic story. More wife sharing than cuck. Enjoyed it.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Any man sharing his whorewife is indeed a damned cuck who isn’t man enough to take care of his business.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Is part 2 when he flies home alone and moves out? Some friends this guy has.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Would have given a 5 had Rob been told to clean her pussy up.

BigVic77BigVic77over 1 year ago

Nice story. Very straight forward. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Grotesque

ausreaderausreaderover 1 year ago

I think i will be adding wife sharing to my searches - well done

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I have a good friend who enjoys my wife with me on occasion. It’s so exciting to sit back and watch your wife pleasure herself on another mans cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userg_dragon@g_dragon
I'm a new writer, so I appreciate any constructive criticism of my work. I enjoy reading / writing stories with consensual participants. I also think submission and absolute trust is sexy, both from the man and woman. Might include bondage, swinging, ffm, mmf, amongst others....