The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moments passed while everyone caught their breath. Rob was staring at Alice's cunt, processing what just happened as he watched the evidence of Jack's use of Alice leaking out of her. Noone wanted to say anything to break the spell.

Finally Rob got up and walked over to Alice and laid down on his side next to her. His hand roamed up and down her body giving her aftershocks. Alice closed her eyes and thoroughly enjoyed the attention. "A girl could really get used to this. I thought the gift was for Jack, not me."

Rob laughed. "Oh I'm sure he enjoyed it very much. He's still unable to speak."

Jack was still laying on his back with his arm on his forehead, staring off into space. He finally spoke. "I just have to say that I just had the best sex of my life bar none. Rob, you are a lucky bastard, your wife is the sexiest woman I've ever known. And I've 'known' a lot of women."

Rob beamed. "Yes I am the luckiest man." He turned to Alice. "Who knows Jack, maybe you'll get lucky again?"

Alice looked back to Rob and smiled.

12