All Comments on 'The Gift'

by YodaandLumiere

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

WOWOWOW!!!! YES!!!!! PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very well written and narrated. I would love to feel that thick meat stick between my lips and ride it until he filled my belly with his this cum. Andy had the privilege of feeling and tasting it as it filled his mouth, but I'd have also wanted to take his thick cum into my mouth and swirl it around with my tongue before sharing it with him and swallowing. Luke was the ultimate cowgurl as he rode Taylor to a mind-blowing orgasm, and fortunately got to savor his sweet cum on his lips and tongue. What an awesome story. I hope to hear more of Luke and Taylor meeting up for another round of awesome cock sucking, cum swallowing, and ass fucking sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I hope when Taylor meets up with Luke they can include another cum slut into their bed that likes to be spit roasted!!

remy247remy247about 3 years ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter. Really enjoyed the story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

OMG! YES!!! Please continue! I want to hear more about Luke riding Taylor's succulent cock and spraying his cum all over Taylor's face and lips. I want Taylor to find the satisfaction in swallowing Luke's cock and enjoying the pleasures of hot, sweaty sex between two, three, and four sissy fags that can't get enough of that luscious dick!! Give me just a bit more of his cum in my mouth to savor the texture and taste of his young seed. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

YES! Hot, sexy fun. Looking forward to next chapter as Taylor needs more than money and Luke can "help" him prepare for the west coast.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Smoking hot! Taylor and Luke are molten together so can’t wait for more chapters! Seems like Luke is very eager and willing to cheat on Andy and play around behind his back. Wonder if that’s new or part of their dynamic. While I never understand how someone would be turned on by watching their partner/spouse fuck with someone else, I would act much worse than Andy did. But then again I would never agree to such a thing in the first place. This seems to have finally driven a wedge between them. Maybe 11 will be the final anniversary these two share? But please more chapters of this sexy story.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 3 years ago

i enjoyed this story alot, it would have been cool if both the married men, were NOT married to each other, and only there for the Pride parade and having guy fun. please add more,

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteabout 3 years ago

So Hot!

Great story and very hot. Hope you have another chapter when Luke comes back.

DV19DV19about 3 years ago

PLEASE continue this story !! Like all of your stories, the characters are 'real' and the situations are real.

Great character development.

I am certainly looking forward to another chapter or two.

Maybe Taylor can get regular help for college and his future.. ?

DV19.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

OMG, Please continue this. Your writing is easy to follow and builds such images.

Here's to Taylor fulfilling Luke.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous