The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy starts kissing my neck and I start pulling off his shirt. His body is rock hard. He has a few small tattoos that are pretty terrible. He probably got them when he was my age. His sculpted arms would look better with no ink, in my opinion.

He's down to his boxers and I gently push him back onto the bed. He sits and watches me as I push my shorts down. I have on an aqua colored pair of Armani briefs. I invested in good underwear when I was hooking up with the swimmer. I'm glad I put them on today. They make my cock look even bigger. Not that I need the help.

Andy's mouth is practically watering as he looks at my growing member trying to escape my tiny bottoms. I look over at Luke, he's staring at my junk too. That turns me on more than anything. I slide the underwear down and step out of them. Andy all but lunges towards me and grabs me around the waist. He pulls me towards him and looks up at my face. I nod and he starts licking and sucking with abandon.

I push him back and climb past him to lay down in the middle of the bed and spread out my long legs. My erection is starting to get heavy and leans towards Andy. He crawls over to me and sucks the head of my dick. He takes about half of my nine inches into his mouth and it feels amazing. He's done this before, and his experience is obvious.

My cock is rock hard very quickly. Between Andy's expert mouth, Luke's hooded eyes trained on my crotch and the fact I'm 18, I'm raging and ready to go. I lay back and enjoy the feeling and I watch Luke the whole time. He watches me. Andy has his head buried between my legs.

I tap Andy on the shoulder and he looks up. He has tears running down his face from choking my length down his throat. He's loving every minute that he gags on me. I order him "on you hand and knees, face your husband." He complies. Luke gives him such a loving look, it about makes swoon.

I see the condoms and lube on the nightstand. I grab a Magnum and rip it open. I roll it down my shaft. I glance up and Luke is staring at me with open lust on his face. I grab the lube and squirt some on to Andy's crack and some more on my sheathed rod. The whole time I stroke myself, I watch Luke's face. He looks torn between watching his beloved and watching my young lithe body and my huge bobbing penis glistening with lube.

I move behind Andy and slap his muscular ass. He yelps and spreads his legs wider in anticipation. I run my lubed fingers up and down his cleft and I listen to the purring sounds me makes. He begs "Taylor, please." I grin over him at his beautiful husband.

I push my hard cock against him and he pushes right back, hard. I might not have much experience up until this point, but this man needs cock and he needs it now. My sexual desires finally eclipse my overactive brain and I start to operate on instinct. I watch how Andy moves and I listen to the sounds he makes and I plunge two lubed fingers into him.

His hole gives easily. He pushes back so hard he nearly knocks me backwards onto the bed. I catch myself and brace my hips and thighs against him more firmly. I twist my fingers into him, deeper and deeper. He's so hot inside. I really need to put my cock in his hot hole right now. I line up, and press my head to his entrance. I pause and he whines out his permission to continue.

I hold my nine inches tightly and press the head into his ass. It slides in and he moans. Luke makes a strangled noise, almost as if he was taking my length. I wish he was. I look right into Luke's eyes as I slam into Andy, deeply. Andy groans and pushes his ass back into me, taking as much as I have to give. It's pretty amazing. I start to thrust into him, hard and fast. He's trying to open himself up even further to take more and more. My balls slap against his and that seems to send him spiraling.

"Yes baby, YES!" Andy cries out. My balls are tingling with the start of a huge orgasm and every time my sack slaps into his, I realize I'm nine inches deep in this married man and his fucking god of a husband is watching the whole thing. I just keep pumping my hips at a frantic pace. Andy is nearly screaming in ecstasy and all I can do is fuck him harder and harder while I stare into Luke's eyes.

Andy pulls himself off my huge erection and falls forward on the mattress. He has is own cock in his hand and he's jerking it into the covers. He goes completely rigid and then he starts to cum hard all over himself and the bed. He continues to twitch and pant until he finally gets completely still.

I sat back onto my heels when he pulled away from me and I watched his orgasm rip through him. Luke watched him too. Now Luke leans forward and strokes Andy's hair. "You alright honey, that was a big one." Andy rolls over so he can look up at Luke and he just smiles the most satisfied smile ever.

Andy shifts his attention back to me. I'm still sitting there, legs spread and my dick is rock hard and standing at attention like a good solider waiting for his next order. He's asks "do you want me to suck you off Taylor?"

"No, I want to fuck some more" which is the truth. This man gives a great blow job but I need to fuck. I need to thrust and grunt. I need to finish what I started. Even though I'm wearing a condom, my body wants to breed someone NOW.

Andy and Luke exchange a look. I must look feral. I feel like an animal. I really want to fuck Luke now. So badly. I'm getting impatient for my own release and I almost yell "who is going to take this cock right fucking now?" They both stare at me.

Finally Luke says to Andy, "what do you think hon?"

"I need a break, that cock is so big it made me cum so damn hard, I can barely move. Babe, you really should try it."

"Are you sure, I usually only watch." Luke avoids looking at me.

"I offer every time babe, you just always like to watch. But I saw how you've been looking at him. You want him, so have him. He's incredible and I'd love to share him with you."

This conversation can't be real. It's like I'm not here, but I'm also the sole focus of the room. Luke finally looks at me and he looks at my dick. He looks like a starving man with a giant steak in front of him. He actually licks his lips. Fuck, I want him.

"Taylor, do you want to use me?" Luke asks.

"I fucking need you, Luke. Right now. Take off your clothes and get the fuck on this bed." I pull off my condom and grab a new one. I roll it on and grab the bottle of lube. I glance back at Luke. He's standing now and almost naked. Andy has moved over to the edge of the bed and he's laying on his side, fondling his soft balls and penis. He looks blissed out. I fucked him good. I can't help smirking to myself.

Luke sits on the bed and asks me where I want him. "I want you to ride me" I answer. His eyebrows shoot up and he grins.

"I've always wanted to ride a giant cock,pp Taylor" he looks excited and sexy as hell. I pile up some pillows against the headboard. I lean back into them and beckon Luke forward with my eyes. His body is just as incredible as Andy's. He's slightly larger in height, weight and muscle mass, and his skin is perfect. Not a blemish or scar or bad tattoo anywhere. He somehow looks more innocent while naked, which makes no sense. But I want to corrupt him in all the ways imaginable.

He crawls right up to me and kisses me deeply. I didn't kiss Andy like this. God, Luke tastes so good. He pulls back for a minute and takes the bottle of lube that was forgotten in my hand. He squirts out some onto his fingertips and reaches around to rub it on his ass hole. He brings his hand back in front and reaches for my erection with it. He grabs me with the perfect amount of pressure. I nearly launch off the bed, it feels so good.

"Get on" I growl. He climbs over me and easily squats down. His perfect body looks incredible as he starts to lower himself towards me. He sinks down, finally. His ass stretches over my head and I fight the urge to cum right then and there. I grit my teeth with the effort to control myself. This must excite him even more because he impales himself, taking my whole length inside.

I grab his waist and hold him in place. He's fully sitting in my lap, his ass spread wide and my entire throbbing shaft deep in his guts. He starts to roll his hips. It's erotic and it feels so good. He feels so good. We start to build a rhythm together. It gets faster and more frantic. He has his arms around my neck. His tongue tangles with mine. He keeps fucking himself on my enormous erection. It's absolute ecstasy.

I want this fuck to go on forever. My cock throbs and his hole clenches and unclenches as he rides me wildly. I can't believe it feels this good. I hear my own voice yelling his name, "Luke, yes Luke, fuck me, fuck meeee!!"

He starts to move erratically, fighting for more while his body spasms nearly uncontrollably. He is making crazy sounds that don't resemble words and his rhythm is completely gone. He's thrashing around in my lap, shaking and screaming with this head thrown back. His hands grip my shoulders like he might fly away if he let go. And then the dam breaks and he starts to shoot his huge hot load with a primal roar. It covers my chest in molten hot ropes of semen. It runs down my lean muscled abdomen, into the ridges of my six pack.

My body responds to the overstimulation of all this pleasure, this erotic display happening in my lap. "Fuck fuck fuck, I'm coming" I shout as my eyes roll back and my body quakes. Luke leaps up off of me and pulls the condom off. He takes me into his mouth and I pump spray after spray of hot cum down his throat. He gulps it down while he watches my face.

He looks more beautiful than I've ever seen him, with my erection in his mouth, sweat running down his face and neck, a few drops of his own cum on his cheek. I reach for him and pull him back into my lap and I kiss him hard. He tastes like my seed. I plunder his mouth for what seems like an hour. Our slick sweaty bodies pressed together. He sags against me as we try to catch our breath.

My arms are wrapped around him and I can feel his chest rising and falling. I want to scoot down into the blankets with him and sleep until tomorrow afternoon. But then I hear someone cough. Oh holy fuck, Andy!

Luke heard it too. He shifts away from me and rolls onto the bed. He lays flat on his back with his eyes closed. He's not going to help me with this situation. Maybe there isn't a situation. Maybe I'm just worried for nothing.

"Taylor, I think it's time for you to go" Andy says with undisguised anger in his voice.

"Babe, don't" Luke replies. "This is why I usually just watch, Andy. You can't help but be jealous, every fucking time. That's why I asked if you were sure after YOU suggested it."

"You didn't have to act like I wasn't even here!"

Can I please just disappear? I just fucked these two married guys, who are old enough to be my father, and now I'm trapped in their martial spat. What the fuck?

I roll over to sit on the edge of the bed and face away from both of them. I search for my clothes with my eyes. After I spot everything, I stand up, quickly grab it all and bolt out the door towards the bathroom I used earlier. I frantically clean myself up and I rush to put on my clothes. I check my pockets for my phone and my wallet. I run my fingers through my hair but I still look like I just tumbled two big muscle men. My first walk of shame is about to happen in this fancy hotel.

I quietly leave the bathroom and head for the door. I see my insulated delivery bag in the foyer. This all started with a Japanese food delivery several hours ago. I just need to go home. Now.

I have all my things and I'm almost to the door when I hear my name.

"Taylor." It's Luke. He's wearing a robe and he looks tired. "I'm sorry he got like that."

"It's okay."

"No, it's not okay. But thank you for being cool about it."

I don't feel cool. I feel the opposite of cool. I want to leave but I can't make my feet move. Luke steps close to me. He reaches out and pulls me in to a warm hug. He smells like sex and I want him again.

"Here" he pulls back from the hug and hands me an envelope. It's hotel stationary, it's sealed and folded in half.

"Thanks" I pause, thinking what else to say. Do I ask if everything's okay? Do I ask about Andy? I probably don't want the answers so I skip the questions. "Tonight was unforgettable" I finally say.

He walks me to the door. "Get home safe, Taylor. Thanks again. You really helped me." He leans forward and kisses me. It's a mind melting kiss. It's not fucking fair. Why is he doing this?

As I ride down in the elevator I think about what he said, "you really helped me." What does that mean? Did he mean I helped him by agreeing to fuck his husband, because I don't really feel like I helped anything with his husband after that scene.

I find my bike still locked up to the rack in front of the bank next door to the hotel. I ride to the bus stop and put my bike on the front of the bus and climb in and find a seat. It takes about forty minutes to get to my neighborhood. It's all a blur.

When I get home, my parents are heading to bed. "Did you make some money tonight Tay?" my mom asks. I blush and I'm glad it's kind of dark in the kitchen.

"Yeah, I did alright. I'm going to hit the hay so I can get my laps in tomorrow morning."

In my room, after a hot shower, I finally reach for the envelope in the pocket of my shorts, laying discarded on the floor. I unfold it and it has my name written on it. It must my Luke's handwriting. It's nice. I slide my finger under the flap and tear it open. I can see cash inside. Before I look to see how much, I close eyes and sigh. I kind of feel like a gigolo.

I reach in and pull out the money. There's a note too. I spread the cash out between my fingers and there's hundred dollar bills! I properly count it and I find a thousand dollars in hundreds. I could deliver food all summer and never make this in tips. I'm excited and ashamed all at once.

I debate throwing the note away. I set it on the dresser and stare at it. I grab it again and unfold it. I have to read it.

"Taylor --

Tonight was incredible. You are a very special young man. Best of luck at school in the fall.

Luke

P.S. I've enclosed my card. It has my cell and private office number on the back. I'll be in Chicago, alone, in two weeks for a visit with my sister and her family. I want to see you again. I need to be with you again. I hope to hear from you."

To be continued?

12