The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clara was wearing a party dress, a red thing that clung to her figure and showed off her curves. She ran one hand up along her leg, enjoying the way he was gazing at her with open desire. Her face was red, but her movements were bold and quick.

Her hand twisted behind her back, plucking at the straps of the dress. Alex watched, eagerness building. Heat seemed to fill the room. As the straps became looser, the back opened. Once it was loose enough, Clara took hold of her sleeves and drew them forward. At the same time, she kicked off her shoes. Black nylon leggings clung to her long legs. Alex's mouth felt dry, he traced the outline of her body with his eyes. His cock hardened within his pants.

Clara let the red dress fall to the ground, stepping out of it clad now in only her tights, panties and bra. Alex had seen her clad like this before - her swimwear had been really revealing - but it was in a different context now. Her face flushed red, and she stalled. Only for a moment. Then she surged forward, her hands flexed behind her back again, struggling with the strap of her bra. It came loose an instant later, and she let it tumble down to the ground with her dress.

She was now topless. Clara was an energetic girl, and she exercised frequently. She was a runner and had been for almost as long as Alex had known her. Her body was toned, her legs long, her chest was small, but not flat, and her nipples were pink and hard.

He swallowed. Desire thundered through him, the urge to step forward almost overpowering. But her hand moved to the waistband of her panties next and he froze. Her fingers twisted, pushing under the elastic border. Slowly, she started to draw it down. Alex could only watch as inch by inch, Clara exposed herself to him. She drew her panties down with two fingers, letting them fall down her long legs, Only then did she look back up at him.

"Well master, did I pass the test?"

"Absolutely," Alex breathed. She was a sight to behold. Her skin was pale, her legs were long. Her face was tinged red with awkward embarrassment. His eyes swept up her legs, moving to her chest and then fell to her pussy. A place he never thought that he would see.

Clara had not shaved herself there, but her hair was soft and thin, a light covering which dotted the swelling of her womanhood. Her lower lips were already engorged, a slight sheen of wetness telling of her arousal.

"Alex," She said in a disapproving tone. "How come I'm the only one stripping? I'm practically naked here and you haven't even taken off your shirt."

"That's because you're the slave, my dear," He said in his best voice. "When you're told to get naked, you don't have a choice, do you?"

He thought for a moment he'd gone too far, but the way Clara's body clenched told him that he'd hit the mark.

"That's right," she said. "You're right, master. I shouldn't be demanding anything of you."

Like that will ever stop you, Alex thought to himself wryly. He was under no illusion. Slave-game or not, Clara would always be Clara. But that was why he loved her. He stepped forward now, catching her by the arm and drawing her close again. For the second time, he embraced her, and this time he felt her naked body pressed in against his own. His hands moved down her back until they were clutching her ass, she was breathing deeply now, arousal tinged her every move. Desire roared in his ears.

They kissed. This time, Alex tried to be the dominant one. He wanted to act out his role, to be what Clara wanted him to be. In charge, a master. He didn't know everything of what it meant yet, but he promised himself then and there that he would learn.

They were kissing, passion sparked between them. Clara made a soft sound as his hands reached out, touching her chest. Her breasts were warm and soft, her nipples were hard. She shuddered as his hand brushed them once, and then he started to stroke and tease them. Her back arched, and she loosed a longer, lower moan which really got his blood flowing.

Alex was no longer really thinking. This was like a dream, some sort of fantasy that he did not want to come to an end. He enjoyed the feeling of Clara's breasts in his hands, his fingers teasing and tweaking her nipples. Stroking the curve of her chest, enjoying the way she responded both verbally and physically to the pulsing pleasure which rocked through her body.

"Master," She said. "You can go further, you know? It's not just my chest. You can also touch my pussy. You can do whatever you want with me for the next seven days. Anything at all."

Alex kissed her deeply, passion flared, and his hand dropped lower, following the curve of her legs. The nylon clung to her skin as he ran his fingers towards her thighs. Clara's womanhood - her pussy - was waiting there.

It was wet, and when he first touched it, she shivered in delight. He had never touched her there before, but she was not the first girl he'd taken to bed. His fingers curled, and he started to stroke her. Pressuring her womanhood gently back and forth. Rolling his fingers across her flesh, making her shudder and moan. Her shoulders shook.

"F-fuck, Alex," She gasped. "Where did you learn to touch a girl like that?"

"Undo my pants, slave!" He hissed, the words struck her like a bolt of lightning, but she bit her lower lip in arousal.

"Y-yes master!"

Her hands fumbled with the button of his jeans. His cock was stiff and hard, springing free as Clara forced the trousers down her legs. He stepped out of them, letting his underwear fall as well. Clara's eyes focused on his erect manhood as he shrugged off his shirt. She dropped to her knees, and her hands reached out, running her fingers down the shaft. Alex closed his eyes, enjoying the stimulation, the feeling of her hands as she glided along the length of his cock. He felt like he'd waited forever for this and still couldn't believe that it was Clara who was doing it.

Clara looked at him, hesitating for a moment. She looked like she was gathering herself for something.

Then she knelt forward and started to suck his cock. Alex couldn't believe it at first, but it felt so good! Her lips were warm and her mouth was wet, her tongue lapped at the tip of his shaft, and a shiver ran up his spine as she started to suck on him. His eyes half closed, and a moan escaped his lips. Clara ran her head back and forth, teasing his shaft with the motion. Her arms were behind her back as if she'd been handcuffed, and her face was cherry red. The feeling of her lips against his skin was divine, and the motion of her mouth as she slid and forth was amazing. Before he knew it, Alex was moving his hips in time with her, his hands closed around the side of her head, pressing down against her hair.

Her tongue darted out, teasing the tip of his cock, sliding under the head, titillating him and making his senses cry out for more. He felt himself grow harder yet, his shaft felt tight now. Tight and warm, desire and lust thundered through his body with every motion of her lips and mouth.

"Do you like it, master?" She asked during a pause, her eyes glittered. "This is what a sex slave is supposed to do, isn't it? I'm supposed to get on my knees like a whore and suck your cock whenever you tell me to."

Hearing Clara - his best friend and closest companion - say those words was an incredible turn-on. He could see that she was turned on as well, submission had made her pussy wet. She was embarrassed, part of her could not believe what she was saying.

Part of her didn't want to stop. Alex's heart hammered, he felt the game flowing forward, carrying them both now. As if they had both been assigned a role. She was the slave and he was the master, yet he did not feel like a master. He felt like Clara was doing everything, pushing things forward with her actions. That he was being passive.

Too passive.

He gripped her and hauled her to her feet; her body felt warm against his hands. Tingles rushed along his skin as he brushed against her breasts. Fire roared in his belly, his cock was hard and ready, and he wanted to fuck her here and now.

But not yet. He stepped closer instead so that they were almost neck and neck. His fingers brushed against the opening to her sex, her slit was wet and swollen with lust. It was now Clara's turn to moan, Alex's fingers entered her, feeling their way into her pussy. He started to move them then, slowly at first but gaining speed. Penetrating her, fucking her with his fingers. Clara gasped, her legs started to shake, and heat bloomed across her chest and face.

"Oh fuck," She moaned. "Oh god..."

Her gasps made him go gaster, enjoying the wary her pussy convulsed and gripped at him. She spread her legs as far as they would go, and before they knew it, she was leaning against the wall as well. Trembles chased themselves across her body, her high-pitched moans and gasps were like music to something deep inside of him.

"What are you?" He asked her, his voice low and demanding. "Tell me what you are."

"I-ah!-I'm a slave! I'm your slave!"

"Who is your best?!"

"Y-you are Alex! Oh god, you are!"

He pressed forward, the heat of her naked body felt good against his own. His fingers pressed inside of her, penetrating and making her moan. His cock was hard and stiff, and he knew that now was the time to go even further. She knew it too, he could see it in her eyes.

But he hesitated. How far was he willing to go? How far did she want him to go?

She grabbed his cock, her hands shaking. The feeling of her fingers wrapping about the head of his manhood was pleasurable and made him grunt in approval.

"I'm your slave, master," Clara repeated. "You can do anything you want to me. Absolutely anything."

"You mean that?" He looked down at her, meeting her gaze for a moment of intense but silent communication.

"Absolutely anything."

That was all he needed. He pressed her against the wall, her back to the surface. Her breasts pushed against his chest, her nipples hard and solid upon his skin. Clara spread her legs, and he lifted her up, holding her in place with the pressure of his body. His cock pushed against the entrance to her pussy, the wetness of her arousal filled him with a powerful urge, and he knew he could hold back no more.

The tip of his cock pushed against her entrance, and he thrust forward. The feeling of his member sinking into her was absolutely divine. A trail of fire blazed through him, ecstasy echoed through his being as he started to thrust, his cock pressed her against the wall, and she gave a ragged, desperate moan.

Her arms were now around his shoulders, holding herself up and grasping him as the sea of pleasure roared through her body. Her moans were soft and sudden, but they fired him like no other. How many times had he dreamed that he would hear those sounds? How long had he wanted to do this?

Each thrust of his hips was followed by a wave of pleasure. His cock sparked with stimulation, Clara cried out, her back arching. Her pussy clung to him, her body responding to his silent need. A wild, animal desperation took hold of him and Alex started to move faster. Her gasps and moans were soon interspersed with his own. She moaned and cried, her legs spread. She was matching his motion, grinding against him as they went. Her body eagerly accepted his cock, taking him deeper and deeper into her pussy.

It felt good. Better than he had ever expected. The sounds she made were music to his ears. His arousal surged and soared, each thrust followed by a surge of electrical satisfaction.

He started to kiss her, trailing his lips along the side of her neck. His hips still moving forward and back, burying his manhood inside of her. Clara's body shook, visibly reacting with each thrust.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," She moaned the word in a continual chant. Her eyes were squeezed tightly closed. Her legs were wrapped around his body, her arms around his shoulder. He was fucking her, moving faster and faster, passion and heat exploded and bloomed inside of him.

The climax hit him like a hammer. It struck, blazing through his body. It started at the base of his spine and rose up, a snapping, sizzling feeling which flowed through to his member and made his cock throb with delight. Before he could even think to warn her, he came. His seed spilled forth, and Clara gasped as she felt him fill her up. He knew that he should stop now, but it felt so good. So very good. Her pussy was hot and wet and tight, and it felt like it was milking him for all that he was worth. His heart fluttered, and he knew it was too late to pull out anyway.

When it was done, the two of them lay gasping. Clara was propped up against the wall, his cum seeping out from between her legs. Her chest rose and fell, and her face was flushed and sweaty.

"Holy shit, Alex." She murmured. "Holy fuck. Have you been holding that in the whole time?"

He chuckled a bit weakly but shook his head.

"Clara, I came inside of you," He said. "I am not sure if-"

"I made preparations," Clara said, looking up at him. "I knew how this would probably go before I offered myself to you. Don't worry about it. I'm your slave, right? You should be able to fuck me whenever you want."

"Does that thought really turn you on so much?" He asked him.

"It does," She admitted softly. "That's why I want to play this game with you. You're still onboard, right? I'll be your slave for seven days. I'll obey your every order no matter how humiliating. I just want you to do your best to play the part."

"Be the master, you mean?" He said. His mouth felt dry. The after-effects of his climax still echoed through his body.

"Yes," She said. "As I said before, it's kind of weird but this thing makes me feel very vulnerable. I want to do it with someone I trust. The only one I could think of was you."

"Clara, I am honoured," He said and meant it too. "I'll do my best to play the part for as long as you want me to."

She smiled at him, the loom in her eyes was both eager and a little bit anxious.

"I'm hoping that by the time we're done, you'll have had as much fun as I did," She said with a grin. "That seemed to be a pretty good start."

"It did indeed," He laughed. "It did indeed."

And that was how it started. His first time with Clara, and his first night with her as his willing slave. Little did either of them know at that point just how far it was going to go, or how much it would change them both.

12