The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like that?"

"Ah, yes!" She gasped. I changed to a quick up and down stroking.

"Does that feel good?" She bit her lower lip and nodded again. "May I go further?"

"Please." It wasn't just consent, it was a plea to continue. I slid my fingers lower and it went from damp to slick. I rubbed my fingertips getting them good and wet and slid one further down and into her.

"Ahh!" She arched again and I ran my finger back and forth. I ran the fingers of my other hand over the hard nipple, just grazing it as I slipped my finger free and began rubbing her again. Her breathing became ragged and I didn't stop, her hips lifting to keep the pressure of my fingers.

"Yes!" Her legs came together quickly pinning my hand between them, but I didn't stop. Her body shook against mine as she rode out her orgasm. She eventually sagged against my chest, her legs relaxing as I drew my fingers free. I ran my thumb through the wetness on my fingertips.

"Teddy." She said, her voice soft.

"Yes?" My lips were right behind her ear again and gave her a kiss.

"I knew after dinner that I was going to... if you wanted to." She stopped and took a deep breath. "I went into this thinking that I was going to offer myself up as the birthday gift you didn't get. But somewhere in my seducing you, you turned the tables on me." She took another deep breath and leaned forward setting the glass on the table before rolling over and climbing up my chest until our lips met. She wasn't teasing this time, her lips parted and her kiss was hungry. "I was conceited thinking you'd be honored to have the opportunity, but that's not the case. Ted, " she swallowed looking down before meeting my eyes again, "I would consider it an honor if you let me be the first girl you ever make love too."

Her hand ran up the inside of my thigh stroking my cock through my jeans. She kissed me again.

"Either I'm dreaming or I've died, and this is what heaven looks like." I said, a silly little grin tugging at the corner of my mouth.

She stopped stroking me through the denim and reached for the button and unzipped my fly. "Lift your ass." She jerked the jeans down a few inches and tugged at the briefs too. "Would a dream feel like this?" She pulled my cock free and stroked it a few times before backing up and leaning down to take me in her mouth.

"Oh Jesus, no that's heaven!" Her tongue swirled around the head of my cock as her hand stroked the shaft. She let it go and licked down the side, rubbing it on her cheek before taking it back in. She began to bob her head slowly and I felt myself losing control. I didn't want this to end but it felt so damn good I couldn't help it. "Ali!" I felt myself stiffen and she licked me a few more times, her hand speeding up on the shaft. "I'm..." It was too late. I felt my balls tighten as I shot again, harder than I did the first time today. I heard her making a muffled cry and sat up leaning her head back and swallowed.

"Holy fuck Ted, are you trying to drown me?" She laughed and licked her lips. I was still a mess where it had gone over her hand. She licked what she could off the back of her hand and looked for something to clean up the mess. She shrugged and crossed her arms and lifted my shirt over her head baring her chest to me as she reached down to mop up the remnants. "I'm glad we got that one out of the way. I'd like you to last until you can make me cum like that again."

"Go clean up and go to your room." She said and backed away a few steps before turning for the stairs.

I watched her turn the corner and heard the creak of the stairs as she mounted them and thought about what happened, and what was about to happen. I zipped up, turned the lights off and put the glasses in the kitchen. I made sure the door was locked before turning off the lights and making my way upstairs. I started to feel anxious. I've never made it this far with any girl before, much less one as hot as Ali. I chided myself for that. Ali was hot, she was beautiful, but what was happening transcended that. I trusted my instincts, and I just knew she was good people. She was sweet, never mocked me like some of Tara's friends had in the past. She seemed thoughtful and didn't have a bad word to say, though I barely knew her I really liked her, and not just because of what she had just offered me.

"I don't hear water running." Her voice wasn't loud, but in the quiet darkness it carried.

I smiled and went into the bathroom and grabbed a washcloth and began cleaning up the mess she'd made. It was on my jeans, and I just kicked them off, my tee following. My cock was half hard thinking about what was coming, and I hoped I would do it well. I looked down and wondered if I was enough. She didn't seem disappointed when she got it out of my pants.

"Go back to your room." I heard her say softly.

I tossed my dirty clothes in the corner knowing I'd have to clean them in the morning. I sat on the unmade bed and wondered what she was doing. I heard the flick of a light switch and the hall went dark. Ali turned the corner into my room. She'd put her hair back up in a messy bun and wore the bikini she'd worn earlier today. She bit her lip trying to suppress a little grin. She walked in front of me opening her hand and condom packets slid out onto the nightstand.

"Do you like my bikini?" She said turning, showing off the back. She put her arm over her head like a model and shifted her weight slightly. I swallowed hard. My fingers were shaking when I reached up for the top and pulled the string free slowly.

"It's cute, but it doesn't hold a candle to the girl wearing it." The fabric went slack. She turned, a rosy glow lit her cheeks, a little grin played across her lips as she shrugged out of the straps and let it fall. She was so beautiful, and I couldn't believe this was happening. She reached up and ran her hands down her chest, eventually letting them run down her hips to where the strings were and began pulling them. Her expression changed, her smile widened as she fulfilled my little fantasy. She slid the bottoms from between her legs and dropped them. She stood in front of me, the only thing she wore was the little barbell in her belly button. The low angle of the lamp on my nightstand wrapped around her curves.

"Wow."

She smiled and gave me a little nod. I realized she was waiting for me to make the next move. I reached out slowly, my hand shaking slightly as I slid it between her legs. I pressed upward feeling the slickness that was there. I looked up and her eyes were half closed as I pressed my fingertips against her. My eyes roamed over her body, her nipples stood sharply at attention, and she shivered as my fingertips ran back and forth getting more slick. Goosebumps rose across her skin, the fine hair standing on end. A soft whimper escaped from deep in her throat.

"Teddy?" She said, her voice a hoarse whisper. "Do you want me?"

I slipped my fingers free and brought them to my lips. She watched me, and when I took the tip of my finger into my mouth and tasted her for the first time, her breath caught in her throat, and I nodded. "More than you know."

"Lay down, and slide over."

"Wait." I stood up, we were so close I feel the warmth radiating from her. I reached up to her hair, she smiled.

"I forgot to mention that part. You did it after the top."

I opened the clip she'd used and dropped it on the nightstand. She tilted her head back and forth and her hair began to fall. I reached up with both hands and helped it along and drew her to me. Our bodies came together, her hands sliding up my back as she pulled me to her and I leaned down to kiss her. She moved her hands around gently pushing me away.

"Lay down."

I did as she asked and scooted over making room and she laid down next to me. We were on our sides looking at one another and I leaned forward and kissed her again.

"Are you nervous?"

"Yes."

"Just like downstairs, take it slow. You have nowhere else to be but right here with me. There's more to me than just the parts under the bikini and I want you to get to know them. In fact you already found a weak spot." She smiled and kissed me drawing it out slowly.

"Behind the ear?" I whispered and kissed her again. She made an affirmative noise in her throat and took my hand bringing it around her back. I drew us together, her body relaxed against me. I rolled back and took her with me until she was half laying on my chest. I felt her hand slide up the inside of my thigh and I shied away from her touch at first. It felt strange to have someone else's hand roaming around down there.

"Are you okay?" She smiled.

"Yeah, I was just surprised by someone else playing around down there."

Her hands slid upward and stroked my balls.

"Get used to it. I feel like it's going to be a long night." She grinned and kissed me again and her hand stroked my cock slowly. It was quickly returning to full attention which amazed me considering the beating it had taken today. Her leg slid over mine and I felt her hips grind against my side. I started to close my legs on her and she laughed.

"Don't worry I'll be careful not to damage you. I want everything to be in complete working order when you're ready."

"I'm ready." I gasped between kisses.

"Teddy, the question you should be asking yourself right now is, am I? You were very attentive with your hands downstairs yet here I am laying on you naked and you're not using them."

"Sorry." She had me pinned down, but I could get my hand free and ran it down her back to her ass and rubbed gently. She moaned into my mouth. My other hand was more free and I slid it up her torso and cupped her breast gently thumbing the nipple.

"That's better. I'll let you off the hook since it's your first time." She giggled and ran her hand up my chest making an agreeable noise. She gave my nipple a little pinch and tug and the feeling shot right to my crotch making me gasp. "Ooh, sensitive?" She kissed her way down my chest and took the nipple in her mouth flicking it with her tongue and I squirmed beneath her.

"Fuck." I moaned.

"Does that feel good?" She seemed delighted at finding me so sensitive.

"Yes!" I gasped. She shifted her hips resting on mine as her mouth crossed the distance to the other nipple and gave it similar attention. My cock was solid, pressed against her thigh.

"Talk to me Teddy. Tell me how much you want me, and the things you want do to me." Her tongue dragged slowly over my nipple and I groaned at the pleasure. Her hand slid down and stroked my cock against her thigh. "This feels nice. I think I'm going to enjoy this more than you."

"Since I saw you, I wanted to taste every inch of you. You make me hungry in a different way."

She slid up her athletic body melted against me as her mouth sought mine again. She laid on my chest, my cock pressed between my thigh and hers as she kissed me. I forgot myself completely and ran my hands down her back. She let out a soft moan.

"Exactly where I want me, underneath your body..." She sang softly and smiled down at me. She ground herself on my hipbone. She reached over to the nightstand and picked up one of the condoms and put the corner between her teeth and returned her gaze to me.

I felt my mouth go dry. This was going to happen. She lifted herself off me and rolled the condom down my shaft. My eyes roamed over her incredible body ending their trip on her face. She glowed in the soft golden light.

"It's time. How do you feel?"

"Nervous." I croaked.

"And?"

"Excited."

"Scoot over a little." We shifted and she laid down, tugging the pillow into a more comfortable position. She looked over at me laying on my side, her grin spreading. Her legs parted a little in invitation. My eyes roamed over her again and I felt my mouth water at the sight. I leaned down and took her nipple into my mouth again, my fingers grazing the inside of her thigh moving slowly upward. Soon they were sliding through the slick heat. She mewled, "not that way." She reached over and grabbed my hip pulling me onto her, her legs parting further opening herself up to me. My mind left me at the sight of her like this. She saw me hesitate and curled a finger towards her face. Her grin was brilliant even in the dim light. "Keep your weight on your arms a little so I can breathe." She reached up her fingers lacing into my hair drawing me in for a kiss. "Though you're taking my breath away with those kisses." Her breathing sped up. I was laying between her legs but hadn't entered her yet. "Do the deed stud or I'm going to throw you on your back and take you myself." I felt her hand snake between us, her fingers curling around my cock as she guided it between her lips. "Be gentle, get the feel for it. Ugh!" I couldn't help it, as soon as I entered her I sank myself into her in a single stroke. "Don't move." Her hips shifted slightly and her arms wrapped around my shoulders. "Go slow. We've got all night and nobody likes the fun to end early."

I couldn't believe the sensation, warm and slippery, the firm grip of having her all around me at once made shiver as her lips took mine again. I pulled back and slid into her again and flexed my hips thrusting back into her. She moaned into my mouth and her leg slid up the back of mine. I felt like I was wrapped completely in her and I wanted to be nowhere else in the world as I began a slow rhythm.

"Pound that cock into me good and hard Teddy." She whispered in my ear before biting the lobe. I began driving myself into her harder. "Yes!" I felt her thighs slide up along mine, her legs wrapping around mine as I plunged into her. Ali arched her back and moaned out, "fuck, that feels good," as I drove into her. She brought her hands up to her head running her hands through her hair.

"Yeah!" I agreed breathless. I rose up on my hands and thrust as deep into her as I could, her hand snaked between us, I felt her fingers brush against me as I felt the end near.

"Harder!"

That was it, I went over the top as I drove into her one last time, my body tensing as I felt myself erupt over and over. Ali cried out and I felt her shiver beneath me. "Ahh."

I lowered myself and tried to catch my breath which was harder when Ali took it away again with her kiss. She pulled back with a breathy laugh.

"You're full of surprises lover boy." She dropped back onto the pillow and stretched her legs along the backs of mine. She smiled so sweetly at me, without guile or regret. I slowly pulled out and felt self conscious. "Go get rid of that and get your ass back here. Her legs slid off mine allowing me to get up. I did as she asked. "Can you bring back a towel please?" She called out.

I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror, my hair was mussed, my lips looked swollen, I was a mess. A smile slowly crept across my face at my ravished look. I cleaned up and brought a towel back to my room. Ali had slid over a little and patted the bed. She reached for the towel and began to dab between her legs and laughed at my expression.

"Are you surprised you got me wet or that I came, I'm not sure what to make of that look."

I opened my mouth and couldn't think of a thing to say and just shut it and looked away.

"That's not how this works." She tossed the towel over my hip onto the floor and closed the gap between us. She leaned in for a kiss, the passion of a few minutes ago replaced by a soft warmth. She pushed me flat and laid her head on my chest, instinctively I wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "Talk to me Goose."

I laughed at that. "What?"

"How do you feel? Don't make me truth it out of you."

I thought for a moment. "I feel fantastic, but I'm still nervous."

"What about?" She rolled her head and kissed my chest.

"How I..." I stuttered and went quiet, embarrassed to be wondering.

Her head turned so she was looking up at me. "Truth? This may sound like bullshit to you, but I think you're the first guy who ever made love to me with the intention of me enjoying it too." She looked down at my chest and traced her finger in a little heart shape. "Most guys only want me as a trophy to their virility. Look at the hot girl that I banged. If I enjoyed it they had no hand in it." Her laugh was rueful. She was quiet for a bit and turned laying her head back on my chest. "When Tara left it was just you and me, you stopped trying to show off and started being yourself. I liked that."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to be an idiot, it just comes naturally."

Ali laughed. "It was funny to listen to you and Tara snipe at each other when I know for a fact the two of you are closer than any siblings I know. She talks about you a lot. Has a picture of the two of you down here at the beach fighting over a Frisbee. She jumped on your back to get it and you were holding it out of reach. Both of you grinning like idiots."

"Do you have any siblings?

"Older sister, Sienna. She's seven years older than me so we didn't exactly grow up together. She was off to college when I was eleven."

I reached over her and tugged the sheet over us and flipped off the lamp on the nightstand. I tilted my head forward and kissed the top of her head.

"Truth or dare." I whispered in the dark. I felt her laugh in my chest as well as heard it.

She let out a deep sigh and relaxed into me even more. She murmured, "Truth."

"Was I, I mean was it." I stammered.

"Hm?"

"I'm not exactly big."

She scrabbled over me and pawed around for the lamp switch. She squinted at me. "You are in bed with the girl you termed just a few hours ago, the most beautiful you have ever seen, and she's naked as the day she was born, and you're wondering if your dick is big enough to satisfy her after you brought her to orgasm twice in an hour? Have I got that right?" She screwed her face up in a puzzled expression.

I felt my face warm up as I looked away from her as she hovered over me her hands on my chest.

"No, look at me." She said. "Do the size of these matter?" She waved at her breasts which were not large but beautifully shaped. "Would I be better in bed if they were were bigger?"

I looked down at her hand on my chest and swallowed.

"I'm about to break a pact all girls agreed upon since the beginning of time and let you in our secret. We rarely give a damn about the size of this." She reached behind her and pat my cock. "The huge thing you have that we're after is this." She poked me in the center of the chest. "This helps, a lot." She poked me in the forehead.

I looked up at her wide eyed.

"I came down here to get out of the city for a while and unwind. I was looking forward to meeting you." She laughed. "However this wasn't planned, I might have had ideas but not this damn fast. Circumstances being what they were." She shrugged. "No parents, no Tara, just you and me in a beach house alone for the night with a bottle of wine. The truth or dare was to get you talking instead of just staring with your mouth hanging open. I get it, I'm cute as fuck, but it's annoying that it's the only thing most people ever think of me. You know what? This is pretty big." She tapped my chest again. "This is marginally smart." She poked my forehead. "This gets the job done, and well I might add." She reached back and pat my cock, giving it a little rub. Girls don't run around with tape measures despite what male insecurity seems to think."

"I just thought maybe if it was bigger you'd like it more."

"Stop watching porn." She laughed and bent to turn the lamp off. She crawled back to where she had been and nestled herself against me. My arm went around her shoulders again.

"Truth or dare?" She said.

"Dare." I smiled.

"I dare you to fall asleep right now so your new favorite girl can wake you up early and ride your morning wood like a jockey making for a finish line." I didn't have to work very hard at it, the exhaustion pulled me down quickly.