The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started awake and tried to gather my wits about me in the brightening light. The sensation that woke me caused me to shiver as she pressed her lips gently to the back of my neck again. Her hand slid slowly down my hip.

I felt her shift and she tugged my hip pulling me onto my back. She then slid under my arm and across my chest to kiss me.

"So I didn't dream that whole thing?"

Ali smiled. Her hair was a mess, her lips swollen, and she looked even more beautiful today.

"Well it depends. If you dreamed that we screwed like rabbits then no, you weren't dreaming." She laughed.

I ran my hand slowly down her back and watched her skin pebble with goosebumps. I looked down and I reached and gave her nipple a light flick with my thumb.

"Now what?" The question had more depth than I expected.

"No plan beyond today." Her hand slid down my stomach eventually finding her mark. She slid the back of her hand up my hard cock. "What have we here?" She said as I kissed her forehead.

"I believe a day at the races was promised." I laughed.

"Looks like I need to educate you on the value of foreplay." She kissed my chest.

I rolled over and took her with me putting Ali on her back and kissed her. I let my hands roam over her as I ran my lips down her neck and chest. I dragged my fingers up the inside of her thigh as I took her nipple into my mouth. I must have been doing something right as she let out a soft moan. I kissed my way down her stomach as I teased her, my fingers gliding near her lips then slipping away. She closed her thighs on my hand in frustration. Her skin was salty under my tongue and continued past her little barbell, giving it a flick with my tongue. I moved down and sat up and spread her legs. The look in her half-lidded eyes was pure heat, a challenge offered. When I dipped my head and ran my tongue down between her legs she inhaled sharply and arched her back, her legs opened wider. She was salty, sweet, and musky and I couldn't get enough. I trailed my lips down her thigh and licked my way back to her lips I teased my way up and ran my tongue against her clit, her hips squirmed beneath me, her fingers running through my hair as I did my best to keep her squirming. Her leg rested on my shoulder, her calf pressed against the back of my head. I took that as encouragement. I found a technique that caused her to lift her ass off the bed. She cried out as her body began to shake, the orgasm rippled through her muscles as she went over the top. Her fingers massaged now where only moments before they were holding on for dear life.

"You're a fast learner." She was gasping for breath.

"You're only as good as your teacher." I kissed the inside of her thigh and began slowly climbing over her body again.

"Wrap him first or you'll end up on the floor before you know it." She laughed. I rolled to the side and reached for one of the condom packets on the nightstand. She lifted her knees and flexed her legs straight up, then brought her knee to her chest to stretch.

"Are you okay?"

"Any good athlete knows you should stretch before you exercise." She sat up and straddled my legs. "Come on, baby wants some of this." She grabbed my cock and waved it back and forth. I laughed and tore the corner of the packet with my teeth and unrolled it. Ali leaned down like a prowling cat and crawled up my body, the tip of my cock dragged down her chest and over her stomach until it was nearly where it wanted to be. She sat up again and rubbed against her lips. "Are you ready?" I could only nod. The sunlight streamed across her body. She scooted up a little further and sat up placing me at her entrance then slid down my length.

"Jesus." I whispered, my eyes rolling up in my head. She leaned forward placing her hands on my chest and began taking slow strokes.

"Fuck." Ali added as she settled back down, grinding herself on me when our hips met. She took several more strokes. "I don't remember if I told you this last night Teddy but you have a really nice cock."

"Thanks." I gasped as lifted my hips as she ground down on me again.

"It's a shame you have two perfectly good hands and you're not using them for anything."

I ran my hands up her thighs and took her by the waist, pulling her down trying to get her to faster. She was in total control and wasn't taking the hint. Her eyes were closed as she rode up and down, her pace never changing. I ran my hands up her sides and ran my thumbs gently along the skin of her breasts.

"Yes." She gasped. I went a little further and ran my thumbs over her nipples causing her to gasp. Her downward stroke became more powerful as she drove herself down onto my cock. I flicked them both quickly causing her to gasp. I gave them both a little pinch, her rocking motion pulled them from my grasp. She moaned when they came free of my grip.

"You like that don't you. They're sensitive like mine, you feel it right down to your pussy when I do that." I said and gave them another little tug causing Ali to moan louder.

"Yes!" She cried out when I gave them a little twist and let them go again.

She was keeping me on edge, not letting me go over and cum and I was getting frustrated.

"If you don't pick up the pace I'm going to put you on your back and fuck you like I did last night." I gasped.

The grin that spread across her face was pure challenge. She didn't speed up at all. I grasped her by the hips and rolled us over. Ali squealed and began laughing as I pulled her knees up and entered her again, driving my hips forward hard and fast. She arched her back, her breasts rose up and leaned down and took her nipple in my mouth and sucked it hard. She squirmed beneath me and I couldn't take anymore driving myself until I felt the end nearing.

"Fuck!" I felt my balls tighten and I drove into her one last time arching my back as I did to make sure I was as deep in her as I could get. She was tugging her nipple and moaned out another orgasm. I couldn't hold myself up any longer and collapsed on her chest. Her hands slid out from between us and wrapped around my neck.

Neither of us spoke for several minutes as we let our hearts and breathing slow to normal. I took her in my arms and kissed the side of her head.

"You're pretty fantastic yourself." I rolled back onto my back dragging Ali over with me and she whooped as she got her balance.

"I'm all sticky and it's your fault." She kissed me deeply.

"You're welcome?" I said with a laugh.

She peeled herself of my chest and I felt what she meant. It was warm in my room with the sun beating in the window.

"I'm going to take a long hot shower. Join me at your leisure." She said standing and stretching her legs. I heard her exclaim under her breath as she stepped into the hallway.

I took a deep breath and let it out in a deep satisfied sigh before rolling out of bed. I followed her across the hall and got rid of the condom. I could see Ali moving behind the shower curtain. I reached up and slid open the curtain and watched the water purl over her body. She leaned into the spray, the water cascaded over her face and she swung her head clearing it.

"Stop staring and get in here." She hadn't even looked up but I could see the smile on her face. I stepped over the edge of the tub and joined her. She stepped forward a bit sharing the water. She grabbed the soap and started working on my chest.

"So what do we do about..."

Ali looked up at me and tried not to smile. "What do you want to do about...?"

"Tara is going to be pissed if she finds out."

"Why?"

"I don't know. Isn't that the way it usually works in the movies? Mad at her friend for seducing her brother, or mad at her brother for seducing her friend, the innocent ingenue."

Ali let out a belly laugh at that. "One thing your sister knows is that I'm neither innocent nor an ingenue in any way, shape, or form." She kept massaging in the soap and moved to my arms. She looked up at my face, her eyes dark and warm like whiskey. Her eyebrows shot up. "Relax. I don't make it a habit to jump into bed with every guy I meet. I'm not racking up kills in a shooter here. Like I told you, the way your sister talks about you, and the pic of you all ripped on the beach gave me ideas." She bit her lip as her hands slid under my arm soaping me up. "It's your turn."

"Huh?"

"Truth or dare?"

"Oh! Right."

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth." She said as she knelt down running the soap over my legs and flagging but not completely beaten cock.

"Did you plan all of this?" I asked. Ali looked up from her kneeling position.

"No. I'm certainly not mad that you lived up to all the hype, and you like me, from the minute you laid eyes on me from what it seems." She smirked.

"Who wouldn't?"

"I didn't plan on this at all, but I was hoping maybe something might happen before I went home." The corner of her mouth rose. "Turn around."

I did as she asked, she washed up the back of my legs and ass. She dug her fingers in. "You've got a great ass." She chuckled.

"Thanks. Yours is pretty sweet too."

"Don't get any ideas. It's off limits to probing." She worked her hands up my back, her fingers digging into the muscle as she did and I started to relax as her hands worked on my shoulders and up my neck. I heard her set the soap down and grab something else. "Tilt your head back. I felt the water cascade over my head and her hands started rubbing through my hair massaging my scalp. She did a thorough job, and I closed my eyes enjoying the sensation. "Close your eyes."

"Done." She took the handheld and rinsed my hair and began rinsing my back, working her way down until she told me to turn again. She began rinsing my arms and chest and worked her way down my stomach. She laughed.

"Give up little man." She stroked my cock and rinsed it off. "I'm all done in for now. If you insist he's just going to have to take the situation into his own hands again."

I laughed. "Well if you'd stop stroking him he might relax. He likes you, a lot." She stood up and put the hand held back and bent down to the edge of the tub and picked up a bottle and one of those mesh fabric puffs and handed them to me.

"Your turn."

"That is not going to get him to relax." I looked into her eyes and felt like I was going to get lost in them. She smiled and closed her eyes. I flipped the cap on the bottle and recognized the scent immediately. The scent was described as sweet cherry blossom, magnolia, and vanilla on the label. I poured a generous amount on the puff and rubbed it in with my thumb. I set the bottle on the rack behind her and began washing her shoulders making my way down her chest. I took my time there and noticed her smile widen. I knelt and washed her stomach.

She parted her legs and let wash her. "Easy down there. It's been through a lot in the last twelve hours." I made my way down each leg and asked her to turn and worked my way back up her legs. I got to her ass and dug my fingers in as I rubbed.

"Nice ass." I swiped the soap suds off and gave her a kiss on the right cheek.

"Great, now if you piss me off I can't tell you to kiss my ass because you already have." She laughed.

"I'll gladly do it again too." I washed my way up her back and stood finishing her shoulders. I hung up the puff. The hot water was running low, I took the handheld and rinsed her off quickly. "Sorry the hot water ran out, small water heater here. Dad says he's going to replace it with one of those on demand deals when it dies."

Ali smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck drawing me into a long kiss. "You know what would be great right now? Breakfast."

"Well it just so happens I can help out with that." I stepped out of the shower and Ali followed. I grabbed a towel off the rack and flipped it open and began toweling her off. She grinned and took the towel from me and wrapped it around her and ducked into the hall. I took another towel and began to dry off and walked out into the hallway.

"Slut." I stopped short and wrapped the towel around my waist and looked up to see Tara leaning against the door jamb to her room. I felt like a deer in the headlights.

"Both of you get dressed and meet me downstairs." She said loud enough to be heard behind the closed door to Ali's room. I ducked into my room and finished drying off as I dug through my clothes, pulling on shorts and a tee before passing a comb through my hair. I walked into the hallway and Ali was waiting for me wearing gym shorts and a tank top, her bra obviously left behind.

"Ready to face the drama?" She asked. I nodded and waved to the stairs letting her go before me. We walked into the kitchen where Tara was making coffee. Ali pulled out one of the chairs at the table and sat down. I went and started getting breakfast ready. A quick glance at the clock showed it was already ten.

"Mom's fine if you give a damn."

"Of course I give a damn!" I said. I slid the eggs and milk onto the counter. I turned to Ali. "French toast with strawberries okay?"

She nodded with a smile.

"How are mom and dad?"

Tara turned around and leaned against the counter, arms crossed.

"Banged up but fine. Mom has to wear the collar for ten days and is a little loopy on pain killers. Dad just bumped around since he was on the other side. The front airbags didn't go off because of the side impact. Dad thinks the car's totaled because even the side air bags are worth more than the car."

"They caught the guy? It wasn't a hit and run?"

Tara shook her head. "Front airbag went off, they got smacked back into their seat."

Silence descended over the room as I cracked eggs into a big bowl.

"Did you eat? There's plenty." I asked Tara.

"Did you at least let me get to the end of the street?" She was annoyed and I turned on her, having decided I wasn't going to let her give me shit. When I looked up she was glaring at Ali.

"Hey." I got her attention with a sharp word. "Leave her be, she didn't do anything wrong."

"How long was I gone before the two of you were banging like the screen door in a hurricane?" Her voice rose.

I took a step closer making Tara look up at me towering over her by more than a head. "I'm not a child. I'm an adult and capable of making adult decisions."

"You're eighteen, that hardly makes you an adult."

"You're only twenty-one, that's no guarantee of maturity either." I turned back to beat the eggs.

She turned on Ali who hadn't spoken yet. "You know how much I love him." She swallowed. "If you hurt him I will fucking haunt you until your dying day." Tara choked up and stormed out of the room swiping at the corner of her eye.

Ali looked up at me, her eyes were wet but no tears had broken free. She swallowed and took a deep breath. "Let me talk to her." She stood up and followed. I took a deep sigh myself and cracked more eggs. I knew Tara and when she was upset, food would help. I opened up the strawberries and gave them a quick rinse before slicing them up and adding them to a bowl with a pinch of sugar. I began soaking the bread. I started cooking and as usual I just dropped into the groove. I got plates out, pulled out the syrup and the shaker of cinnamon sugar. Once I got a half dozen made I called out to the girls.

"Hey! Come get it while it's hot."

"I thought I did that last night." I heard Ali say from the other room.

"Come on." Ali pushed Tara through the doorway. "I hear he's pretty good in the kitchen too. He's the whole package."

"We forgot whipped cream at the store." I said.

"Are you sure we didn't leave it on the nightstand in your room?" Ali teased. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Eww!" Tara sneered at her. "Could you just not." She shot daggers at her friend. Tara grabbed the coffee and put it on the hastily set table.

"Listen, we didn't just fall into it." I said. Tara just held up her hand.

"I don't want to know any more than I already do. Just keep it in your pants while I'm around."

"No promises." I said looking at Ali with a grin.