All Comments on 'The Gift Box Ch. 09'

by SinsiousSiren

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
appaloosamanappaloosamanover 14 years ago
A perfect ending to a wonderful story

I must say that this story has held my attention from the very beginning right up to the dramatic ending. What I never expected was the wonderful conclusion that SinsiousSiren has given us. Some may consider it to be a dark ending or no ending at all since we never really know if Eric dies but that is the beauty of it! We get to decide for ourselves Eric’s fate and what eventually happens between Scott and Emily! I can’t think of a more dramatic or fitting way to end this story I say Bravo SinsiousSiren!

clark3001clark3001over 14 years ago
Go on..

This has been a wonderful series, please do continue it further. Develop the new relation between Emily and Scott further.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
This is not a criticism, this is just a statement of fact...

This particular story was just a little too entangled for me to enjoy. It was well-written except for some words that were incorrectly spelled and I never let things like that bother me. I skipped one of the middle chapters and skimmed the latter ones. This love mixed in with the incest was a little too much of a good thing. I like love and I like incest but the working in of the father and son love and sex did not appeal to me. It is your story and I am not being critical, just telling you what I liked. Thanks for you work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful

loved the story, I cried through certain parts. Is it going to be continued?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This story has lots of possibilities

Emily and Tangy could start having sex with each other because (a): they develop a mutual attraction for each other or (b): Tangy reveals her knowledge of Emily and Scott's love affair and blackmails her. Threesome with Scott, Emily and Tangy. Emily could welcome other family members into her bed. This story has so many possibilities that you could add twenty more chapters and still need more in order to tell the complete story. Even with all the grammatical errors, the story was good enough to keep me interested from the first word to the last.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 9 years ago
It was all fucked up, a good percentage of the children were bastards.

Or, products of incest. Not that there is anything wrong with that, so to speak. But a great story it was not. Hillbilly Heaven, it sounded like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not sure if most fathers would agree to give their woman/wife to their son. My woman is just that...my woman. I don't share her with anyone. I will be the man who father's her babies. No one else.

My sister and I have been together for twenty years. We became lovers when we were teenagers. The night I took her virginity I confessed to her that I wouldn't share her with anyone and that I would be the man to give her babies.

We have three sons and two beautiful daughters. No way would I share my woman with my sons. But I might be a little hypocritical because I've thought about how it would be to be buried deep in my sixteen-year-old daughter's sweet virgin pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous