The Gift Ch. 02 - Prison Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How was breakfast, Catherine?

Fantastic, I was famished.

Well, I wanted to feed you a real good meal. I know the food here leaves a lot to be desired. I'm trying to acquire more funds from the state legislature to get better food for the inmates. If you could, put this in your report.

Don't worry, I will.

Well Catherine it's almost 11:00.

11:00!, she exclaimed.

I wanted you to get some real good sleep.

I did.

The morning class was cancelled. Are you able to teach this afternoon?

Yes.

Let's work on history, the ladies need to know about their nations history. Since you are a lawyer teach them about our nation's Constitution. I feel the women in your class will treat you with some real respect after what you went through last night. Also they know, they better behave, or face the consequences. Now then, there's a shower over there, go take another one. Afterwards there's some body lotion and baby powder. Plus make-up. Take your time to fix yourself up, remember what I said, I want you to look and act like Miss Universe. Just before class you'll be given a new jumpsuit.

Oh, by the way, I'm giving you a new cell. Lisa will still be your cellmate, but you will have another one, Cindy. Cindy has come a long way, she's making great progress. She's from the streets of Philadelphia. It's just more protection for you.

Thank you.

You will have better beds, more comfortable. There used as a reward for good behavior. Just a warning, Cindy always sleeps in the nude, sometimes she and Lisa have trysts. They won't bother you, though they will probably ask you to join them. I turn a blind eye to these things, as long as it doesn't interfere with their rehabilitation. Well, go ahead and get ready.

With that the warden left the room.

Friday afternoon class went well, the best Catherine had had, since she had been there. The students seemed genuine concerned for Catherine, with a couple of exceptions. The rest of the day was like the others, Catherine worked out had dinner. Then she went to her new cell and introduced herself to Cindy.

You'll be alright here Sweetie. Nobody will mess with you. If they do, they will see me. Just to let you know, Lisa and I like to have some fun if you know what I mean.

That's ok by me, pay no attention to me. In truth, this made Catherine uncomfortable, but it was just for a short time. Besides she was 6 foot tall, and well muscled for a woman, and nobody was going to mess with her.

Ok, I'm going to shower now. So is Lisa. Cindy and Lisa went out of their cells, took off their jumpsuits.

Why don't you join us. No one will attack you if you are with us.

Catherine went out of the cell. Cindy and Lisa looked at her. Catherine quickly stripped out of her jumpsuit. Cindy and Lisa both eyed her, as all three were nude.

Get behind me Princess. Lisa walk behind The Princess.

The trio then walked to the shower room

After they had finished their shower, Cindy announced to the officer she would be sleeping nude. Catherine optioned for the jumpsuit. Lisa decided to go nude for the night. With that the trio marched back to the their cell. As before, Cindy was in front of Catherine, with Lisa guarding her back.

When they got back to their cell, Lisa read a celebrity magazine while Cindy asked Catherine if she would like to play gin rummy. Catherine agreed and they played. Catherine felt weird playing cards with a woman who was nude, while she was clothed.

Gin, Cindy told Catherine.

Well I'm not the best card player.

You'll get better.

Lisa how about me giving you a massage.

Sure.

Lisa lied down and Cindy began the massage. Catherine watched as the massage became more sensual. Cindy was strong, Catherine wanted a massage, she just didn't know if she wanted Cindy to massage her. Lisa was beginning to moan as Cindy played with her pussy lips. Then she had Lisa turn over for her to massage her front. Catherine saw that Lisa was aroused. Cindy preceded to massage her front, doing her chest, including her breasts. Cindy gently flicked Lisa's nipples causing Lisa to moan. Then Cindy went up her legs, culminating in her playing with Lisa's clitoris. Then Cindy flicked her tongue in Lisa's pussy, starting slow and increasing her speed, culminating in Lisa having a terrific orgasm. Catherine couldn't help but be amazed at what she saw.

If you ever want a massage Princess, just ask, and Lisa and I will be happy to give you one. We won't tell a soul.

Catherine just gave them a wry smile, and then laid down and shut her eyes. She really could use a massage.

Saturday Ben visited Catherine for 20 minutes. Catherine told him about the weeks event, including the attack on her.

You've got to get out of here. It's too dangerous for you. You're a marked woman.

Security is tightened Ben. I have two cellmates now. Cindy grew up on the streets of Philadelphia. Plus I have a male guard watching me constantly.

Even in the shower.

Yes, not the most comfortable, but it makes me feel safe.

He's been told not to say anything.

The rest of the weekend was uneventful. On Sunday the dinner was lasagna, which Catherine helped prepare in the kitchen.

It was hot in that kitchen, but the other prisoners appreciated her helping out. Besides, she could make a good lasagna. The prisoners had rave reviews of her cooking. Plus chocolate cake for dessert.

After dinner she went to her cell along with Lisa and Cindy. They wanted to shower early, and asked Catherine to come along. She agreed. Lisa and Cindy stripped first, allowing Catherine a good look at their bodies. Then Catherine stripped out of her jumpsuit slowly, allowing Lisa and Cindy a good look as she revealed her body. They walked to the shower as before, Cindy in front, Lisa in the back, with Catherine in between. When they reached the shower Catherine allowed Lisa and Cindy to take the two available showers. She watched them as they slowly bathed themselves. Finally a shower was available. Slowly she walked over and started showering. She slowly allowed the water to cascade over her body. For the first time, she looked at the other prisoners showering, admiring some of their bodies. She made eye contact when she washed herself. She took her time, and all the women kept their eyes on her. For the first time she smiled at them. Finally it was time to leave the shower and dry off. When the correction officers asked Cindy if she would like a jumpsuit or not, Cindy gave her the usual negative reply. Lisa also rejected the jumpsuit. The correction officer then handed Catherine a new jumpsuit.

I'm going to sleep nude tonight.

There was a gasp throughout the area.

Very well then, the officer responded.

Catherine walked back to her cell along with Lisa and Cindy. All eyes were on Catherine. She walked gracefully back to her cell.

When they entered the cell Lisa and Cindy started making love. Catherine watched them, the two lovers made eye contact with her. Lisa went down on Cindy's pussy, licking her cunt, causing Cindy to orgasm. Catherine turned her back and began masturbating, rubbing her clítoris and her lips around her vulva. In a short amount of time, she orgasmed. Lisa and Cindy smiled to themselves.

The warden called The King.

Catherine walked back to her cell last night nude. She looked very assured of herself.

It's looking good. I really feel she will accept the challenge.

One week down, one to go. Catherine was happy that her self inflected ordeal was half over. This was something she would never forget.

The morning of the first day of her last week, began like every other day. The afternoon was a different story. The warden arrived with a woman Catherine had not seen before.

Ladies, you remember Mrs. Bixby. Well this week we're going to have some more art instruction.

All the ladies smiled as they enjoyed their art lessons they had three months ago.

This time ladies, Mrs. Bixby is going to teach life drawing, also known as nude drawing.

The ladies whistled.

Are you posing nude, Mrs. Bixby?

No, i am going to ask for a volunteer each day. Now which one of you would like to volunteer?

Catherine felt a lump in her throat, when suddenly Cindy volunteered.

Ok, Cindy come to the front of the class and disrobe.

Cindy went to the front of the class and took off her jumpsuit. It was obvious Cindy enjoyed being nude. Her body looked magnificent. She had large breasts and a nice size ass. Mrs. Bixby then went and talked about proportions and showed the students how the light affects the body. It was a nice reprieve for the students and Catherine enjoyed drawing herself. Cindy had a great body to draw, and Catherine really enjoyed drawing her.

After class, Catherine worked out, ate dinner, then showered early with Lisa and Cindy. Like the day before, all three rejected their jumpsuits and walked back to their cells nude. Catherine asked Cindy about herself, and what she had done to land herself in prison.

Sold crack cocaine with my boyfriend. Got caught, they gave me seven years, I've done four, hoping to make parole soon. You got a boyfriend Princess.

Yes I do.

What's his name?

James.

Is he rich?

As a matter of fact he is.

You better hold onto that one honey.

I don't go out with someone just because they have money. I'll admit because of my circumstances, I'm able to meet people of wealth. But I do like him.

Do ya love him?

Catherine smiled, Yes, I believe I do.

Going to marry him?

He hasn't asked me yet.

What if he does?

I'm not sure.

If he has any brains he'll ask you soon.

Cindy turned around and began to make love to Lisa. Catherine turned around and began to masturbate, bringing herself to orgasm.

Next day was the same routine. Lisa modeled for the afternoon class. Although she was pretty, she wasn't as good a model as Cindy. Cindy had more interesting poses, and her body was more interesting to draw. The rest of the day and night went the same. All three rejected the jumpsuit for the night. Once again Lisa and Cindy made love, this time Cindy giving Lisa oral pleasure. Catherine once again masturbated, this time not turning around, giving her cellmates a clear view of what she was doing.

Your Majesty, we are going to have Catherine model nude for the class. We will inform her that the drawings won't be seen, that they'll be given to her when she is released.

Excellent, let me know how she reacts.

Wednesday was the same as every other day. The afternoon session, Mrs. Bixby asked for another volunteer. Cindy volunteered, but the teacher rejected her, starting that they needed another body to draw.

No two bodies are the same. Here's what we will do. Those of you that have not modeled, here are some blank cards. I want you to put your name on them. I'll place them in this black hat, and I'll have someone put a blindfold on me and I'll pick a name. The name I draw, that person models. Mrs. Bixby handed out cards to everyone, including Catherine.

Catherine, you take the same risk as everyone else.

The rest of the prisoners laughed and Catherine managed a smile. The odds were against her being chosen. One by one, the students put their cards in the hat, Catherine being the last. Mrs. Bixby shook the hat ensuring that everyone would get an equal chance.

Catherine would you come here and blindfold me. Catherine blindfolded her.

Who's going to be the lucky lady?

Mrs. Bixby reached in and pulled out a card.

She took off her blindfold and announced the name.

Catherine, as you can see, you're the winner.

Catherine looked at the card and saw her name. She immediately felt a big knot in her stomach. She had been nude, but now she was going to be drawn nude. Who was going to see it?

What Catherine didn't know was the card she had been given had a different feel, hence Mrs. Bixby was easily able to pull her card out of the hat.

When you leave next week, you'll be able to take the drawings with you.

Oh, boo, the other prisoners echoed.

Ok, Catherine disrobe for the class please.

Catherine took a deep breath and slowly removed her jumpsuit.

The class let it out a lot of aah's. They had seen her nude, but they were in amazement as they were going to draw this beautiful woman nude.

Class take a good look at Catherine. As you can see, she is well proportioned, and she is quite beautiful. Catherine please start posing.

Catherine began posing. Some were short poses, toward the end of the session, the poses were longer. Catherine's body began to ache, holding a pose was something she was not used to. Being that Catherine was the model, the class went an hour longer. When the class let out for the day it went around the prison that Catherine modeled nude for the class.

Heard ya were the Playmate for the day honey.

I just grinned and bared it.

There was laughter at her comment.

The shower that night felt good, her body was sore from modeling. Catherine had modeled before, but never nude, and never for an artist where she had to hold poses for twenty minutes at a time perfectly still. The hot water felt good and she lingered longer than usual. Once again, she rejected the jumpsuit and walked back to her cell nude. She was immune to all the stares she received.

I'm beat, Catherine said as she entered her cell. Her body was still sore. She really need a massage. She looked at Cindy. She decided to take the plunge.

Cindy, may I ask you a favor?

What is it Princess?

Would you mind giving me a massage?

Sure, honey.

Cindy's eyes brightened at the thought of putting her hands on Catherine's body.

Lay down on the bed.

Catherine did as she was told. Cindy began to massage her, starting with her upper back.

Ow, Catherine explained. Cindy was certainly strong. She really worked deep in her muscles. But it began to feel good. Cindy worked down her lower back, as she was doing this Catherine could see Cindy's shaven pussy. It was beginning to swell. Then she moved down her glutes. Cindy then got up and worked on her legs.

Spread your legs.

Catherine hesitated.

Look I got to get the inside of your legs to massage those muscles.

Catherine spread her legs, which gave Cindy a nice view of her twat.

However Cindy gave her muscles the massage they needed, though she did brush up against Catherine's pussy a couple of times. After the deep massage, Cindy gave her a much lighter massage. She worked in a circular motion, it was very sensual, and Cindy brushed against Catherine's pussy a couple of more times.

Ok turn over.

Catherine turned over. Cindy spread her legs and Catherine did not protest. Cindy massaged her legs, then went to her face and arms. Finally she massaged her upper torso, including her breasts, circling her nipples lightly. Then she went to get stomach and then down to her pubic region. Once again she brushed against her pussy, however it was just very light touching, it didn't bring Catherine to a climax.

Okay Sweetheart, I'm finished. You're going to sleep real sound tonight. Catherine was surprised Cindy didn't take advantage of her; and to her surprise a little bit disappointed. Soon Catherine drifted off to a peaceful slumber.

How did dear Catherine do this afternoon?

I've been told she blushed when she was chosen to model. But she did a fantastic job. Also one of her cellmates massaged Catherine and they were both nude.

Excellent. Let's raise the stakes tomorrow.

Yes, Your Majesty.

Routine for Thursday was the same as always. Though there was a surprise for the afternoon class.

The warden joined Mrs. Bixby for the classroom session.

Mrs. Bixby addressed the classroom.

We've had three different models, Cindy, Lisa, and Catherine. Today we will have two of you model. Catherine, you did a wonderful job of modeling yesterday. I've discussed it with the warden and we have decided you will be one of the models today. These ladies can always model for each other, but they only have you for the next four days.

Catherine I'd really appreciate it if you would model again.

Certainly. Catherine reluctantly went to the front of the class and took off her jumpsuit. The warden took her jumpsuit and placed it outside the classroom.

You won't be needing this for the next four hours.

Catherine sighed.

Catherine you will pick out the name of the hat today. Like Mrs. Bixby yesterday you will blindfolded. But there's a twist. Catherine I'm going to tie you up, before i blindfold you. Put your hands behind your back. Remember you are in prison and you must obey me just like the other prisoners.

Catherine clasped her hands behind her back. The warden pulled out some soft cuffs and cuffed Catherine's hands behind her back. Then she had her face the class. Then the warden pulled up a chair and instructed Catherine to sit down in front of the class.

All the classmates smiled at Catherine's predicament. With similar cuffs she cuffed each of her ankles to each of the front legs of the chair, giving the class a clear view of her pussy.

I'm sorry to do this Catherine, but I must. You will now be gagged. Open your mouth.

Catherine had no choice but to obey, so she opened her mouth and the warden placed a ball gag in her mouth. Then she secured her legs to the chair, followed by securing her arms to the chair tying her hands and stomach together to the chair. Next she tied her upper body to the chair, just below her breasts. Finally she ordered her to close her eyes and blindfolded her. After she was blindfolded the warden whispered in her ear, that by doing this she would be rewarded.

Ok class, the warden said write your name on these index cards and we will see who models with Catherine. All the students wrote their name on their respective cards. Then they went to the front and placed their names in the hat. This included Cindy and Lisa. After about 10 minutes the warden untied Catherine, with the exception that the blindfold remained. The warden helped Catherine to the hat and Catherine drew a card. Then the blindfold was removed.

Catherine read the name, please.

MRS. BIXBY!

Mrs. Bixby appeared stunned.

ME! There must be some kind of mistake.

I'm sorry, but that's the name that was pulled.

But that's preposterous. I'm the teacher. I can't be nude.

She took the hat and saw that all the cards had Mrs. Bixby on then. The inmates must have written her name instead of their own.

Well I know it's awkward Mrs. Bixby, but we are wasting precious classroom time. Please remove your clothing and model with Catherine.

What wasn't known to the class was that this was arranged by the warden and Mrs. Bixby, as Mrs. Bixby wanted to model nude with Catherine. She was very attractive, brunette in her late thirties with a body similar to Catherine, and she was only an inch shorter. She wore glasses, which gave her a look of a librarian, albeit a sensual librarian.

Please strip Mrs. Bixby.

With that Mrs. Bixby started to strip. She took off her jacket then, her skirt, followed by her slip. Then she unbuttoned her blouse and removed it. Next came her pantyhose leaving her clad only in her bra and panties. She took a deep breath and started to undo her bra, however she was getting nervous.

Catherine will you undo her bra please.

Nervously Catherine walked over and undid her bra. Mrs. Bixby made a futile attempt to cover her breasts as she removed her bra, but to no avail. She crossed her arms over breasts clothed only in her panties.

Catherine please remove Mrs. Bixby's panties. Catherine slowly pulled down her panties, revealing a nice, shaven pussy. Everyone gasped. Mrs. Bixby, had a similar build to Catherine. She had nicely shaped breasts, C cup, her ass was a little bit fuller than Catherine's, but still nicely shaped, plus she had nice legs, a dancers legs, which showed off her nice, litte legs.