The Gift Ch. 02 - Prison Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ladies, these two will model together, these poses will last approximately 10 minutes. By the way, I used to teach art at a community college. Eleanor, I want you on the left side at a 90 degree angle to the class. Catherine I want you on the right side at a 90 degree angle to the class, and I want you to place your right hip against Eleanor's. Eleanor bend your left leg just a little, Catherine you do the same with your right. That's it, excellent. Ok class, start drawing.

Catherine felt a strange sensation, her nude body touching Eleanor's nude body. After 10 minutes there was a 5 minute break.

Ladies I want you in the same pose, except Catherine I want you on the left, and Eleanor on the right. After that pose came another break.

Ladies, this time I want you to face each other. Eleanor on the left, Catherine on the right. Catherine I want you at a 60 degree. Now I want you two to get next to each other, pressing your nipples together. Eleanor, place your left hand on the mid back of Catherine, and your right hand at the top of her buttocks. Catherine's heart started beating faster and she was beginning to get wet between her legs. After the next break, the ladies swapped places.

For the next pose Catherine had her back to the class, will Eleanor was next to her at a 90 degree angle. Eleanor placed her left hand on Catherine's ass. Then the ladies switched places.

Then things got more erotic. Catherine faced the class, while Eleanor was on her knees to the right of Catherine. Catherine's feet were about a foot apart and Eleanor had her left arm around Catherine's thigh, close to her vagina. Catherine was getting very wet, she was sure the class could tell she was wet. Then they switched places, and it was the last pose for the afternoon.

After the class the warden called Catherine to her side. These drawings won't be for public display, they'll be given to you after you leave next Monday.

All Catherine could do was blush and say Thank you.

Whispers were abound at dinner that evening.

After Catherine had showered and came back to her cell, she was asked by Cindy if she would like a massage.

Oh, please and thank you so much.

Cindy said that tonight she would receive a four handed massage.

Lisa and Cindy worked out Catherine's kinks, it was also a lot more sensual. They both worked on her legs, and brushed up against her pussy. Catherine moaned and then they tickled her pussy lips even more. Then they flipped her over. They massaged her upper body, including her breasts. Then they made gentle circles around her nipples, with Lisa gently kissing and sucking them. While this was happening, Cindy massaged her legs, finally reaching her pussy. When Cindy reached Catherine's pussy, she gently flicked her fingers, then putting her tongue in her, and eating her out. There was nothing Catherine could do, as she reached the best orgasm of her life.

Before the Friday class began the warden addressed the class. Yesterday was the beginning of erotic art. As you know Catherine will be leaving us next week. First of all I think Catherine has done a wonderful job. Let's give her a round of applause.

The class applauded Catherine.

For this afternoons session we will concentrate on erotic art. First of all I would like to say contrary to what some people believe, there is nothing wrong with erotic art. Some biblical scholars argue that there are erotic writings in The Bible. For this session, I would once again ask Catherine to come forward and model for us. Catherine you are a wonderful muse. Step up and remove your jumpsuit. Catherine did this and was close to being in a trance while she did this.

Thank you Catherine. Mrs. Bixby, please direct Catherine in the poses you would like her to assume.

Catherine I would like for you to recline on this sofa. Cross your feet and hold that for twenty minutes.

After the break Catherine resumed the pose with a twist. Mrs. Bixby had her put her left leg over the edge of the sofa, and had her right leg on the floor, giving the students a perfect view of her pussy.

The next pose had Catherine hang both of her legs over the edge, with her butt to the class. She had Catherine look at the class.

The final pose had Catherine recline on the sofa with both legs on the floor. She had Catherine place her feet apart. The coup d'etat was that Mrs. Bixby had Catherine place her right hand on her shaven pussy with her middle finger on her clitoris. Catherine could not help but getting aroused and it was obvious to everyone that Catherine's juices were flowing from very vagina. Catherine was beet red and embarrassed, but she couldn't help but enjoy herself.

Finally class was over. Ladies you have earned some extra privileges for this weekend. We will continue to work on art, we will retire to a separate part of this facility. You will be given excellent food, along with hot tub and sauna. Catherine you will join them. By the way you have done an excellent job of modeling, you will continue in that capacity. You won't be needing this jumpsuit for this evening. As a matter of fact, you won't wear one this weekend, you will remain nude until you leave our facility. You shall be treated like a queen. Ladies let's go to the best part of this facility and enjoy your weekend.

The evening meal consisted of tilapia and broccoli, with tiramisu for dessert. Joining them was Mrs. Bixby, who wore her regular clothes. The rest of the inmates had on their jumpsuits, except for Catherine who was nude. After resting from their meals, the inmates and Mrs. Bixby stripped nude and enjoyed the sauna that was in this special part of the prison. Catherine joined them. Everyone in the sauna looked with envy at Catherine's body as her body glistened with sweat. The inmates and Catherine took turns going into the whirlpool and sauna. The ladies then went to the showers; Catherine was the last to go to the shower. When she arrived there, all the shower stalls were taken. The ladies, when seeing Catherine parted, allowing Catherine to go to a stall. When she arrived the inmates took to showering her, starting with her beautiful mane. Everyone helped. Then they put body shower on a shower sponge, and one by one bathed the beautiful Catherine. Catherine didn't lift a finger, she was pampered head to toe. They took their time, making sure the beauty was completely washed. After they had this, they escorted her to the bathroom and dried her gently. Then they put lotion on her body. After all this they escorted her to her bed and helped her into her bed. They thanked her for what she had done, they respected her for trying to help them, for being a part of their lives for these two weeks.

Saturday started with more art instruction. Catherine, of course was going to be the nude model.

Mrs. Bixby addressed the inmates. You may be asking yourselves why we are teaching you art in prison. It is to help you expand your mind, it will help you see the beauty of this world, and will make your life more fulfilling when you leave this place. You are fortunate that Catherine, one of the most beautiful women in the world, is here to model for you. The human body, especially the female body is the most challenging thing to draw, no one truly masters. Catherine will you give the class a pose. At that Catherine struck a pose.

This continued throughout the morning. After lunch, Catherine was instructed to assume more poses, with a twist.

Class, Mrs Bixby said, as I told you this morning, the nude body is the most challenging thing to draw on earth. It has fascinated artists and others for eternity. Another part of this subject is erotic art. Catherine we would love to have you help us. Would you do this for us please? Mrs. Bixby smiled at Catherine as she said this.

Catherine's heart skipped, but she was enthralled with the prospect.

I'd love to.

Catherine, face the class in a reclining position. Then I want you to spread your legs, and with your right hand, play with your nipple, and with your left play with your clitoris.

Catherine did as she was instructed. She started to get wet immediately and her breathing began to get heavy, she didn't care that everyone noticed.

After that pose, she asked Cindy and Lisa to join Catherine in posing. They did so with enthusiasm. Catherine positioned herself laying down. Cindy posed on her left side, kissing her on her neck and playing with her left breast, while Lisa played with her right breast and gently rubbed her clitoris. After this pose, Cindy and Lisa switched places. Finally the class came to a conclusion; Catherine was very light headed.

Dinner was a salad, shrimp Alfredo with Italian bread, dessert was chocolate cheesecake. This was still prison, but this was an improvement of what Catherine experienced during the earlier part of her stay.

Later in the evening, the inmates once again enjoyed the sauna, as was the night before Catherine was pampered in the shower. After she was dried and lotion was put on her, one of the inmates, Mindy, who was studying to be a beautician, fixed her hair. Another one, Tessie, fixed her makeup. Then perfume was put on the nape of her neck. Then she was escorted to her bed, she was lifted onto the bed and gently placed on it. Then with gentleness they tied her hands to the upper bed post.

Catherine started to protest, but one of the prisoners whispered that they weren't going to hurt her, they were only there to pleasure her. Then she was blindfolded. All of a sudden she felt a tickling sensation, a feather was gently brushed against her body, with particular emphasis on her breasts and vagina. She was gently kissed on her cheeks and lips. While one inmate was using a feather on Catherine, others used gentle strokes on the inside of her legs. Catherine could hardly control herself, she was in total ecstasy. Finally it ended, and she was untied and the blindfold was removed. Then all the beds were moved next to Catherine's, and the inmates, plus Mrs. Bixby slept next to Catherine. Catherine's had a wonderful night's sleep.

Sunday was the last day for Catherine to spend in prison. Even though it was only two weeks, it was the most profound two weeks in her life. Dealing with hostility, teaching inmates the basics of writing and math. The food that was subpar, communal showers, to being the muse of the prisoners. Catherine had to admit to herself that it lead to looking more inward, realizing that some had unfortunate circumstances that helped lead them to where they were today.

Her final day, she once again posed for the inmates. Also the other inmates took turns being models, though Catherine was always the main attraction. After supper on Sunday there was one more surprise for Catherine. Dark chocolate that was melted was served. The catch, it would be served on Catherine's nude body. After the chocolate was cooled, it was poured over Catherine's nude body, being careful not to get in her vagina. Then the inmates took turns enjoying dipping their fingers in the chocolate and enjoying it. While Catherine was lying down the inmates dipped their fingers in the chocolate and brought it to Catherine's lips. Dark chocolate had never tasted better. Then the inmates licked Catherine's body clean. Once again the inmates escorted her to the shower and washed her. Then it was time for the inmates to return to their cells. Catherine could have spent her last night in the special section, but she insisted on going back to her cell, which she did. When she arrived at her cell Cindy and Lisa kissed her on the lips very softly. They also caressed her body and hugged her tightly, yet gently. Finally it was time to go to sleep. Tomorrow she would be free again.

How did it go for Catherine? The King asked the warden.

Very well. We tricked Catherine into being the model for the class. This weekend I said she would have to be nude for the entire weekend. She didn't even protest, she just went along. The inmates washed her and caressed her body. They even ate chocolate off her body. She has become less inhibited since she has been here.

Excellent, but she has a long way to go. She was in an enclosed environment, if she accepts the challenge, she will be seen by more than a few.

Your Majesty, there is a snow and ice storm that is coming that may be impossible for Catherine to leave on Monday, she could be here until Thursday. If that happens I'll have more enjoyment for her, that will help her lose those inhibitions.

Excellent. Keep me informed. You've done fine work.