The Gift Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh..!" he groaned, violently shuddering. If not for the wall behind him, he was certain of his knees buckling. Luciana felt the first spurt of pre-ejaculate over her tongue, moaning against her will at the taste of him. Chris held her face in his hands, wanting it so fiercely he was sure he'd lose his mind. He began to move his hips, stroking his hard length in and out of her feverishly working mouth, a string of profanities spilling from his lips. Luciana glanced up at him, found his handsome features overcome with lust, a sheen of perspiration on his forehead, his delicious mouth twisted in pained pleasure. She gripped his hip with one hand while cupping his scrotum with the other. He bit out a curse, his body jerking when she massaged her fingers over the heavy sac.

Chris didn't know what to do with himself, all awash with a ferocious pleasure. He felt his stomach muscles quivering, clenching as her skilled tongue moved along the head of his manhood.

"Oh...bloody hell," he gasped, "Take me deeper, Lu ... yes, just like that..."

She obliged, gripping the thick base of his manhood, and fisting his scrotum to feel him quiver. He was enchanting in his unrestrained abandonment, so erotic that it made her slick between her legs.

"I will not last," he cried out hoarsely. Then he pushed her mouth away and yanked her to her feet, effortlessly picking her up and throwing her onto the bed. His huge body hovered above her, his lips breaking into a devilish grin as his hair fell over his face. "Couldn't let you have all the fun, could I?" he whispered. In a sudden move, he had pulled off her bra and panties, and positioned himself at her opening.

"Tell me you want this," he hissed, bringing his tongue to stroke the peaks of her breasts, teasing to make her want more.

"I do ..." there was surrender in her breathy tone, no resistance, no caution. He reached between her legs, his probing fingers sliding into her slit to find her gratifyingly wet. He used two fingers to gently thrust in and out, trying to hold on to every semblance of control as he felt her clenching around him.

Chris obliged, pushing through her opening, slowly and carefully, biting back animal sounds of pleasure when she started to clench hard. The look on her face, the sound of her gasping and moaning underneath him was too much for him, and he fought the urge to collapse upon her with a hard, deep thrust that she could feel to her womb. He kept her legs spread as he worked his way into her, lungs burning as he gulped in air, every nerve in his body taut and a surfeit of sensations burning through him.

Luciana felt the raging fire in her belly as he teased her, knowing she wasn't as pliant as she used to be a few months ago. He gasped, and she couldn't believe how fascinating and sensual he was. She tried keeping her eyes open, but every time he thrust into her, her eyes dropped close in waves of delight. She was smaller than him, and from the way he clenched his jaw with strain, she knew he was exerting rigid control. She moved restlessly under him, groaning as he slid in and out, pushing harder and deeper.

"Hurry," she urged, her face contorting in pleasure. Hunching over her, Chris sank his teeth into her shoulder, and she arched into his mouth in a primitive act, goaded by their carnality. He supported his weight by placing his hands on the bed, as he slid in till the root to be buried completely within her. He paused, struggling for control. She fit him perfectly and tightly, like two halves of a whole. It wouldn't be too long. He hadn't been with anyone in over three years and Luciana felt too good for him to hold back.

Her head thrashed from side to side, raw groans spilling from her lips. The pressure of his impending orgasm rose through him like a warning that it was going to be over soon. He wanted her to be in time with him, to see him through the storm that was coming. His mouth came down upon hers, his head tipping to intensify the contact. She grabbed his waist, arching and moaning into him.

"Lu," he hissed, still moving inside her. "I'm close. Very close..."

She whimpered in response, bringing a hand up to her mouth to bite her fingers. There were tiny beads of sweat on her brow, matching the perspiration that covered his torso. She felt it within herself, somewhere deep inside her core, but she didn't know if she could do it.

"Come on, Lu," he urged. "Come with me, please."

"I can't," she sobbed, even as he felt her womb clenching around him. "I..."

She tried reaching a hand between her legs but Chris was too swift. He grabbed her wrists and pinned them against the bed.

"Don't you dare," he growled, eyes burning into hers. "You can do it. Just focus."

"Please," she choked out a moan, closing her eyes. He plunged in deeper, his heated seed rising. With a few more hard thrusts, he slowly lost his grip on his control, the intensity of his passion too much to take anymore. She felt the tension grip him, teeth grinding as he fought it hard. He hissed, swelling inside her, then he shuddered, his hands clutching the sheets on either side of her head.

"Fuck!" He felt it begin and it made him growl, his face contorting as he released inside her. She braced herself, the first thick spurt making her gasp and groan.

That was all it took. She felt it begin deep inside her, even as he kept coming, and soft sobs of pleasure started to spill from her mouth. Then it happened, her womb clenched desperately, wave after wave of pleasure that seemed like whiplashes of fire across her skin, rocking her to the core. Burying her face in the pillow, she cried, tears spilling from her eyes against her will.

It was only after he had emptied himself inside her and lifted his head that he saw the tears.

"Are you alright?" he asked, his voice concerned as he took her face in his hands. "I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"No," she managed to answer. He rolled over and pulled her close to him, arms coming around her bare body. "I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"Poppy was watching."

Chris looked over his shoulder and found the cat standing at the doorway. When she found her staring, she turned around to walk away back to the TV. He couldn't help but chuckle.

"I'm the one who should be sorry," he said. "It was kind of reckless."

"I liked it," she smiled, touching his cheek. Chris leaned in for a kiss, and time seemed to stop at that moment as she memorized the feel of his lips against hers. Being with him meant she could lose herself and savor the uninhibited raw desire she felt for him. She felt a slight tremor and pulled away to find his eyes moist. He was strong and virile, masculine in every sense of the word, but the tears exposed his tender and gentle nature.

"I won't say I love you," he whispered hoarsely. "Not now. I know I love you, but I never want you to think those words hold any more power now, when we're naked and vulnerable like this, than when we're sitting at a restaurant or watching TV or when we're apart from each other."

Luciana swallowed slowly, trying to not become all emotional. She squeezed her eyes shut when she felt his warm essence inside her, and although under any other circumstance -- or with any other man -- she'd be freaking out by now, with Chris next to her, she only felt the urge to do it all over again. Was it her biological clock? Or was she so in love with him that it made her brave enough to face anything?

She didn't know, but when she reached for the bedside table, she felt the heavy scrutiny of his gaze on her. When he saw her fish out the strip of Plan B from the drawer, he held her hand.

"Morning-after pill?" he asked, his brow scrunching into a frown. "Do you take it often?"

"No," she lowered her gaze. "I haven't been on birth control for a few months, considering I was single. I just happened to remember that I have this in my drawer."

"I have given you something to worry about now, haven't I?" he sighed as a sad smile appeared on his lips. When Luciana remained silent, he tucked her hair behind her ear and kissed her head.

"Do you ever want kids?" he gently asked. She shrugged.

"Cleo was my baby," she replied. "And now I have Poppy." When she looked into his eyes, she felt like crying. "I grew up in a foster home and my only family has always been Elijah. I know nothing about being a parent. Besides, I've always loved my career and my freedom. I thought having kids meant losing all of it."

"Luciana," he lifted her face up to his, his voice calm and soothing. "I just want to assure you that if you did conceive, it would be our child, the fruit of our passion. I promise I will never stew over it or get mad at you. You know why? Because you're the one for me."

"I...am?" she stared at his face in wonder.

"Yes." He pressed his lips to hers again, taking her with an intensity that scared her. She had never felt that way with anyone else, and it moved her to her soul. She held him tight, running her hands down his chest, unable to believe how strong he was.

"I'll let you take that," he said, pointing at the strip of pills that had dropped on the bed. She picked it up and put it on the bedside table, smiling shyly.

"Maybe later," she said, pulling him on top of herself. Chris got the cue, and pressed himself against her, hips grinding instinctively. Luciana arched her back, claiming his lips in a kiss that was hungry and insistent. He matched it with a passion that rivaled hers, opening her up, lapping at her tongue, making sure to leave her lips swollen. When she reached between them and grabbed his arousal, he had to bite his lip to prevent the low groan that almost spilled out of him.

"Are you sore?" he asked in a husky murmur, positioning himself at her opening.

"A little," she replied.

"Good," he smirked. "I'm going to make sure you're limping by tomorrow."

And with that, he slid into her, Luciana's core still slick from their lovemaking a short while ago. She held on to him as he thrust slow and hard, filling her so deep she could feel him in her womb. She was too aroused, so was he. His hands stroked her breasts until they had peaked under his fingers, knees firmly planted in the mattress for support. He grabbed the headboard with one hand, her hips with the other, not bothering about restraining the noises and curses that escaped his lips.

She grabbed his shoulders, eyes wide open as her orgasm approached. Chris wasn't far behind, locking eyes with her as he felt his sac tighten with pressure. He bent low and claimed her mouth, and that was all it took her to go flying over the edge. She hid her face in the crook of his neck and whimpered, her whole body quivering. He rode her viciously until he was taking his release, the room filled with his harsh cry and ragged breathing.

They lay there in a mass of tangled limbs, hearts racing. Two minutes later, she stirred and raised herself on one elbow.

"You're exquisite," she said to him. "Exquisite and precious."

"And yours," he added without opening his eyes. "Never doubt it, Lu."

"Good," she smiled, resting her head on his chest. "Because I'm besotted with you."

---

Chapter 14

Luciana watched Poppy from the kitchen as she made some coffee. She looked highly indecisive, not knowing if it was better to stay by the fire or curl up in Chris's lap or watch her human in the kitchen. She kept walking to the kitchen, then all the way back to Chris and then to the hearth, only to repeat the process again. Luciana couldn't help wondering if that was a little too much walking for a cat with a limp. When she gave her a little treat, she happily purred and lifted her tail high up, pressing her body against her leg.

She laughed, reaching down to stroke her fur. When the coffee was ready, she poured it in two mugs and walked over to the hearth. Chris looked meditative sitting on the rug across the wood burner, the warm flames giving his face a golden glow. He only had a dark blue bathrobe on him, a blanket casually thrown across his shoulders, hair loosely tied at the back and a few long locks fallen across his face. It seemed like he hadn't shaved in two days, but the stubble looked good on him.

Luciana took a moment to stare at him, her mind darting back to the afternoon of passion they had shared a short while ago. They had then showered together and Luciana had taken a morning after pill. As happy as he made her, it would still be prudent to have protection.

He looked up when she appeared at his side with the coffee, Poppy going in circles before curling down in a ball next to the fire.

"Thank you," he said with a smile. "I see you have already put up some Christmas decorations."

"Yes," she nodded, sitting next to him. "Poppy and I went shopping for new toys the other day. I got her a reindeer headband and she doesn't seem to hate it." She giggled, sipping her coffee. "I still have to put up the tree though, and I'm not sure if Poppy will like it. She toppled her cat tree today."

"She looks very happy with you," he observed, putting an arm around her shoulders. "She isn't lonely anymore, just like you."

Luciana nodded, looking down at the food on the rug. There were chicken and turkey sandwiches, fries, and puff pastries. "You haven't eaten much," she said, putting a fry into her mouth. "I thought you liked indoor picnics."

Chris smiled, picking up a sandwich and biting into it. Luciana did the same, and when Poppy came over to where the food was, she booped her nose, laughing.

"No...no, this isn't for you," she told her, stroking her head. "You cannot be hungry. You ate ten minutes ago."

Chris couldn't help staring at her as she spoke to the cat in a sing-song voice. The fire cast its warm glow on her already radiant face, her eyes shimmering like the most precious emeralds on earth. When she bent low to whisper tender words to Poppy, her hair fell across her face, flowing over her shoulders and spilling on to the front of her shirt. Almost involuntarily, he reached a hand to brush the hair back from her shoulders, just so he could gaze at her face again. He had never seen her so relaxed.

"Luciana?" he finally said. "Do you regret what happened between us?"

"No," she said calmly, putting her head down on his broad shoulder. "Do you?"

"Not at all," he replied, tearing his gaze from the fire to look at her. "I have a lot of regrets in life but not this. Not you. I will never regret anything that has happened between us."

"We had it coming, didn't we?" she smiled wistfully. "Ever since our paths crossed."

Chris held her hands, entwining fingers with her. "I've wanted you ever since that day in the clinic, when your hand closed around mine while you were unconscious," he said, eyes locked with her. "You didn't want to let go."

She raised herself slightly to be able to press a kiss on to his lips. His eyes dropped close, reveling in the sensations she caused in him. His hand rested below her ear, his thumb caressing her cheek as their breaths mingled.

"I don't want to let go," she whispered, their faces so close that their noses touched. "Ever."

Chris kissed her again, pulling her into an embrace. He stroked her hair with one hand while the other caressed Poppy, who was trying to taste some of the food. He picked her up and set her on his lap, chuckling. Luciana nuzzled his neck, looking up at him with eyes full of love.

"Did you mean what you said earlier?" she asked with hesitation. "About having children?"

"Of course I did." When he looked at her, he seemed slightly wounded. "You think I didn't?"

She bit her bottom lip, her gaze low. "I don't know," she confessed. "I've never met a man so secure like you. You're calm about everything."

"I'm 36, Lu," he said, lazily stroking Poppy. "By this age my father already had two children."

"Did your ex-wife want kids?"

"She never talked about it," he shrugged. "I'm a family guy, maybe I would have wanted children some time. But then the sex grew unenthusiastic, and I found out she was having an affair...which means she did like sex, just not with me."

"I'm sorry," she murmured, reaching for his hand. "We don't have to talk about it."

"Does it make you uncomfortable?"

When she remained silent, he smiled knowingly. "It wasn't like this with her," he admitted. "I've never felt so strongly for anyone as I do for you."

He lifted her face up to his, smiling tenderly. "If Poppy is your gift, then you are mine," he whispered earnestly. "And if you told me you were with child as a result of what just happened, my first reaction would be joy. I mean it in all seriousness."

"You make it sound so simple," she murmured, unable to help the lump in her throat. She had never known a man could talk like that and move her to tears without lifting a finger. The deep rumble of his voice seemed to make every word of his more real, more earnest.

"It is simple," he nodded. "Besides, I have a lot of experience with puppies and kittens."

Despite the tension, Luciana laughed. She swallowed slowly and picked up her coffee, her hands trembling slightly. Chris pulled her close and kissed her, leisurely exploring her neck and collarbone before rising to meet her lips again. She ran her hands over his arms, feeling the strength in them, and when he buried his fingers in her hair, she shivered, finally realizing what she had been missing so long.

"How did you know my address?" she asked after a while. "I don't remember telling you."

"That's how you are," he teased. "You invite me to come over but don't provide the address."

She slapped his arm playfully, laughing. "I did provide my ID at the hospital," she thought aloud. Chris snorted.

"Are you kidding me?" he asked. "You really think I would dig through the hospital files for your address?"

"Then?"

"Your brother gave me your card."

Luciana's eyes widened. "He...did?"

He nodded. "We talked for a bit over coffee. He thanked me for Poppy and for helping you get better."

"That doesn't sound like my brother," she murmured to herself.

"I know. But he seemed...lonely." He hesitated before saying the next words. "He asked me to not make the mistake he did."

Luciana frowned while sipping on her coffee. "What mistake?"

"I'm not sure, but from what you told me, my guess is he meant letting go of the one he loved."

"Really?" she snorted. "He thinks he made a mistake?" Taking another sip of coffee, she leaned back in his arms. "He was an arrogant fool. If he still loved her, why didn't he get back touch with her?"

"He's trying to live vicariously through you," he said, a gentle hand absently stroking the side of her neck. "Perhaps, he wants you to have what he couldn't."

"It's pointless repenting now," she sighed, looking at his face. "Would you like to eat anymore?" she asked, motioning at the food.

"I'm not very hungry at the moment," he replied. Luciana nodded, picking up the food and walking back to the kitchen. It was getting late and Poppy looked too tired to follow her. When she returned, she picked up the coffee mugs and placed them on the table, before putting a few more logs in the wood burner. Then in one swift move, she undid her nightshirt and let it fall to the floor.

Chris stared at her naked form, glowing like a golden goddess in the warm halo of the fire. She kneeled on the rug and crawled up to him with cat-like mischief in her eyes, a quiet smile tugging at her lips. She pressed her body against his, undoing the belt of his robe and pushing it off his shoulders. He sought her lips as her hand crept into his hair and let it loose.

He struggled to catch his breath as he laid her on her back and hovered over her body, wondering how he managed to find her. He had spent three years of his life blaming himself for being a bad spouse, staying away from relationships and a chance at love again. But not with her. With Luciana, he wanted to do everything right. He wanted to give her the best.