All Comments on 'The Gift of a Massage'

by elpavilion

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 10 years ago
Hung Studs Massage - yes please

Nothing like a great massage with benefits and the story had me thinking how much my own wife might enjoy such dedicated attention. Now I can't remember just where this services was provided?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great

Loved your story.

May I just mention that masseuse is a femail whereas masseur is the male.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago
Another winner!

Short, but hot. The literary equivalent of a quickie. Nicely done.

Ducky7Ducky7almost 10 years ago
Good story and a good read

Thanks. Only emotion in this story was love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You really lost me

In the beginning where you evidenced your ignorance of the difference between a masseuse and a masseur. And Henry pronounced in the French manner is spelled Henri. Details matters, don't overlook them.

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 10 years ago
Oh boy oh boy. Where to start..

You filthy sluts. All of you. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
x_dickless_x likes a cuck story.

What a surprise.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please check word usage

Masseuse in French is for the female massage therapist. Masseur is the word for the male massage therapist. It kinda killed it for me right up front with that mistake.

shang40shang40almost 10 years ago
what a gift

If every husband gifts such a dual massage to wives they will be happiest in world. Double cum treat for husband like me.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
no thanks

you don't know the difference between a man and a woman giving a massage.

you confuse French pronunciation of names.

you expect us to accept that a man sends his wife off to have sex during a massage with a stranger without telling her.

and

you think it is ok to not warn the readers that what is coming up is a cuck story?

it is too bad we cannot give negative scores for poorly written stories.

droogedroogealmost 10 years ago
What a Gift...

Now that was erotic it gave me a warm sensation and I assure you I had no hot oil or a masseur or is it masseuse? Who cares it was obvious what the author meant and I suggest dear author that you ignore these francophiles, I personally would not give my wife over to two men to pleasure, I simply am far to possessive a person which really says a lot about her husband and the love he must feel for his wife. A really beautiful love story. Thanks for sharing it with us 5+ *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
a couple of writing tips

Try to pick your metaphors that fit the tone of the story.

Overall, the story's tone was serious, not written as a humor piece.

But then I was hit with a description of nipples as

" tips popping out like a turkey timer"

and an erection that

"had the girth of a pop can"

and they killed the mood of the story for me. You have to remember that readers are filling in details while they read. start giving conflicting information and it pulls them out of the story.

Another tip: one author suggested that a writer should avoid giving exact measurements for body parts. Readers will fill in the details in a way that turns them on the most. For me, monster dicks and 36D tits do not give an extra erotic charge to a story. So I was reading this story, constructing my own mental image of Erica, and the story worked fine. Then about 1/3 of the way through my image of Erica was blown out of proportion with the info that she had 36D's. If you mustthen give this sort of info early, then forget about it, and let uninterested readers forget about it as well.

elpavilionelpavilionalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

Thanks for all the comments. Positive and negative.

I apologize for confusing the gender of the person giving the massage. I screwed up.

I never said the MASSEUR (I learn quickly) was French. I described how his pronunciation of his name sounded to the listener. (I almost spelled pronunciation wrong. Thanks spell-check).

Constructive help is sometimes difficult to listen to (or read, I suppose), but I appreciate it.

Although I feel bad that the first commenter pointing out my gender mistake found that a barrier to his enjoyment of the story, I admire his mastery of sarcasm by writing "details matters". Awesome.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lol. more like loving husband

This story is more of a loving husband story. He has so much trust in her, that he is not afraid to lose her. Loving Wives should be called Loving Husband category. You should have a story where husband fantasy is fulfilled, having the wife trust the husband in return. Hot quickie, but I would like to know more about the couple too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Worth a Follow Up

I enjoyed this story and would like to read more about the adventures of this couple - I can imagine a weekend away, some new lingerie...

The criticism about masseuse/masseur is over the top and oh the irony of the carping complaint that "details matters".

executivelustexecutivelustalmost 10 years ago
Jealous

Would love to treat my wife to this type of massage. Well written

WoodyKCWoodyKCover 9 years ago
Loser

Why not just be honest up front, there is no marriage in this situation, just lust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
male massage therapist is a masseur

female massage therapist is a masseuse

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another plea for a separate category

I wish the site would split the Loving Wives category. Give the guys who hate the stories of cheating wives a category of their own, like "Cheating Wives Get What They Deserve", and so they can avoid reading and being offended by these if they wish. Of course, some of them no doubt get off on being offended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More exactly

@ Anon the Lowing Wives category contains two type stories with husbands and fiance-s. Such husbands (and fiance-s) who do not like their wives have (would have) extramarital sex with others and such husband stories where the husbands like their wives have extramarital sex (trisome, DP, cuckolding life style, swinging, wife sharing etc)

However the Reconciliation, consequence stories also contain such husband characters who do not like their wives extramarital affairs!

The exact solution is two categories from the LW.

1. category/hub could contain:

Consequence stories, Prevent cheating stories, Reconciliation stories, BTB/revenge stories, TLW stories, Clueless stories (the husband does not know his wife's affair).

The common collecting characteristic of these stories the husbands does not like or could not like their wives would be or have extramarital activities.

2. category/hub for such stories where the husbands like their wives have extramarital sex.

Cuckolding stories, wife sharing stories, swinging etc stories.

chucker77chucker77almost 4 years ago
Wow filled her

so very hot. I so want this to be my wife's massage. Even just Henry. Very hot 🔥.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks for writing

Just saying thank you for the story. Had writers block and this helped.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Cuck gets his whore two assholes to screw.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous