The Gift of Jacob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I'm ready to be inside you now, Tori." His voice... Did I detect a note of tremulousness there? He never removes his elegant suit. He only takes himself out of his pants, and I am thoroughly surprised to see how well endowed he is. In fact, he's so thick and long that suddenly I'm afraid. I haven't had sex in years...

But I don't care. The pain will be worth the pleasure. There is no question of that.

I desperately need to unify with this man.

"Are you ready for me, Tori?"

"Yes, Jacob, I'm ready. Please. Take me now."

He rubs the head of himself around my folds in a maddening rhythm, then enters me slowly, patiently, permitting me to get used to his length.

And suddenly it feels like the giant hole that has always been carved inside my very heart and body and soul has been filled, and is now stretching to the rim with fullness. I have never known anything as right and meaningful as Jacob's flesh joining with mine.

He begins to move slowly in and out of my tight, shivering body.

"My darling," he says. "I'm sorry but I think I'm going to come soon. You just feel too good. I, I can't hold back..."

"Please, Jacob, don't hold back. Let yourself come inside me."

My words seem to unhinge him. He moves faster and harder inside my slick, constricting passage that seems to want to hold him there and never let go.

Suddenly he cries out, and I can feel his warm release deep inside me. The feeling is pure bliss.

He brings me back into his arms. We lay quiet for some time, listening to our heavy breaths coexist in the silence.

Some moments later, his hand reaches out to cup my chin. He forces me to look him in the eye.

"If you think I'm done with you, Tori, you're wrong. Now, turn around and brace your hands on the sofa."

I can only do what he tells me. Because I love this man completely with all my being and I will never love another man for as long as I live. I want to lock this moment inside my heart forever.

Suddenly I feel his strong, powerful form behind me.

Jacob leans in to whisper something in my ear.

"This time, my darling, I'm going to be a little more forceful with you. A little more animalistic. Is that alright?"

"Yes, Jacob," I respond in excitement. My body is too needy, too hungry for his again to deny him.

His hands reach around me to mold and squeeze my breasts and nipples. I moan once more in sweet pleasure and euphoria.

"Mmm," he breathes sensuously into my ear. "I have so much I want to do to you. My little baby girl... So many ways that Daddy wants to fuck you."

"Please," I hear myself moaning from seemingly far away. "Please, Daddy. Fuck me."

"Are you ready for Daddy, baby? Is that sweet tight little pussy wet and ready for my hard cock?"

"Yesss," I moan loudly, not caring anymore who might hear me. I've lost myself so beautifully in this man, and I never want to find myself again.

I suddenly feel one of his hands softly opening the swollen, wet lips of my pussy. He takes his index finger and rubs slow but firm circles around my throbbing clit.

"Oh my God, Jacob. You're going to make me cum already! Daddy, it feels too good..."

"Mmm, yeah, my baby girl, cum all over my hand." I can't help but do as he says. As another fiercely orgasmic wave of ecstasy crashes over my body, like white lightning shooting through every part of me, I can feel him entering my clenching moist cunt from behind.

"Oh, yeah," Jacob croons. "Your sweet little pussy belongs to me now, Tori, and I'm going to fuck it anytime I want. I'm going to make you mine with my cum. Would you like that, baby girl?"

"Yes Daddy, please, please fuck me hard and cum hard in me! Make me yours!"

Jacob's hands are strong and firm on my ass as he fucks me hard and fast and deep. He gives my ass a possessive slap, firm but not painful. I squeal in delight.

"You're mine now, Tori, and you'll be mine forever. You belong to me. Forever."

"I always did!" I scream, tears of joy and ultimate bliss streaming from my eyes. One of his hands is now at my throat, primal and possessive, as he fucks me. His mouth crushes down hard on mine, and our tongues battle each other's as he continues his beautiful assault on my body and soul.

I love it. Too much.

With a few more thrusts of his cock, rubbing my clit with one hand and moaning my name harshly into my mouth, Jacob bursts inside me. He slows his rhythm, rubbing my ass in synchronization to his slight movements.

I feel like I'm receiving a gift, the one gift I have always ached for.

The gift of a man I love. The gift of his body. His heart.

He leans in and whispers in my ear. "I love you, Tori. Forever. I'm going to leave her and make you my wife. Will you marry me, Tori?"

Hot tears of contentment and awe slip down my face.

"I will. I love you, Jacob, and I always did, and always will."

He gathers my trembling form once more in his arms, where I soon quiet and fall asleep, warm and safe and protected as a baby.

*

Sunlight dapples the window sill in strange, mystifying patterns.

The sound of a bird singing ruffles through the trees, making its way to my ears.

I awaken in my bed.

Alone.

It was all a dream, I suddenly, painfully realize.

Jacob, his candid revelation, our passionate lovemaking...

All an impossible dream.

I love you,Tori, he'd whispered in my ear.

But it never happened. Never could happen.

He will never be mine.

The tears come then, hot and stinging down my cheeks. I sob like a child into my pillow. I feel utterly bereft, dead and cold inside. As if someone I love has just died.

But...

Something is hurtling its way towards me. Something so foreign.

And I suddenly recognize it for what it is.

It's Hope.

Because I will never give up.

I know that someday I will find my gift.

I'll find a Jacob for myself.

And I'll never stop searching until I do.

Looking for my gift.

The gift of Jacob.

12