All Comments on 'The Gift of Orgasms - Aggressive'

by archerstories

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked your story, thank you for sharing it. First I read the romantic version, then the more domineering version. The romantic version is sweet, a good story in itself, however the description of the power rush in the domineering version had more sexual power.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your characters are incredibly one dimensional. The main character has basically given these women massive doses of a pleasure drug without their consent and addicting them. I think most people would have issue with being victimized like this. So where is that conflict? What about any boyfriends(or female lovers) they had?

Example: Abby is happily engaged and your main character gives her the orgasm without her consent... or maybe she sees what is happening to her friends and tries to leave while refusing and then gets hit with it. Think about the conflict as she chooses the addictive orgasm over her fiance... giving up her former life. Maybe she would hate the main character, but be unable to fight the addiction... until after reaches a breaking point.

cop242kcop242kabout 2 years ago

Only on page three and I'm addicted 😋😋

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was incredible

grendel6678grendel6678about 2 years ago

Good one! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed this. I'd like to see another chapter of this from the point of view of a girl that HATES the guy.

ThunderWatchr269ThunderWatchr269almost 2 years ago

Loved the story, but liked cheerful a bit more TBH. Would love to see him go back and hook up with hipster barrista girl! And could you write a sequel with him exploring a incest partner. Which his uncle told him was a bad idea. Make him give his Mom, Sister, Aunt, Mother in law or girlfriends mom like nikkis mom or Mandis mom etc one of his Special orgasms!!! and hook them HARD on it!!! That could be a Great story or stories! Cant wait to read Those. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'd like to see this story told from the perspective of the girls.

tonykrane01tonykrane01almost 2 years ago

Fantastic! Don’t change a thing. On to the other version next. Btw, I’d live to see him fuck one of the hot widows. Also, it would b nice if the girls would cum once while he’s fucking them. Perhaps that would b the greatest orgasm yet

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a wonderfully choreographed reign of filth, and an absolute blast in the scope of its dominance and degradation. Great job.

I just wish it had undergone more editing before completion — particularly grating were “your” instead of “you’re,” “boughten” (!) and “upmost” (yikes).

I look forward to much more of this world-class debauchery, but with a more thorough editing process.

krnrobeykrnrobeyover 1 year ago

Story was great! I would have loved some scenes about how the women were enduring the total embarrassment in front of others that would have occurred dressing like this, or how embarrassing sharing of their videos played out in their lives. trying to play off humiliating actions, futilely, but desperately trying to cling to shreds of dignity, is hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. As I mentioned in my comment for the alternate story, enjoyed the way things were inevitable. It was also intriguing that his initial side dishes are different between stories. Madi living in the same building could still be discovered as well in the aggressive version, where discovery Makayla in the library was a more unique find. However the sense of fate between both versions could always lead her to serve cheerfully.

It would have been fun to watch our hero experiment more, like at his work. We don't really know what he did, but odds are there were ladies there and toying with them, causing them into having embarrassingly awsome orgasms at inopportune times would have been a blast. The widows seemed a waste, he made sure to pick out ones he thought were attractive and then reduced it to just a sterile transaction. He could have gave them the O while banging them for all they were worth. Which leads to the the next critique, it would have been interesting to watch him rewarding the girls while they were taking his cock, or sucking his dick. Especially once he figured out the nuances of his powers. Maybe even having seduced some without giving them the lowdown on his abilities, just letting tthem think he is that good of a stud..

Still a fantastic 5 star effort. Maybe we could get a prequel with Uncle Pete and find out why he developed his no family policy. Then Johnny might have to deal with some desperate relatives pestering him once they discovered he had Uncle Pete's gift.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I love your style of writing, only thing I found lacking is (I am assuming it's a personal preference) the anal is almost a throwaway line, like telling someone a blow by blow story of your sexual escapade and just to throw in a line like 'oh yeah we did anal too" and just continuing the story. nonetheless it's been over a year since you have written anything new so I am hoping to see your put a little more effort into including the reader in the vaginal and anal sex scenes as much as you do with oral and titfucking. Thanks and keep up the great work.

disgustKINGdisgustKING12 months ago

Absolutely incredible

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userarcherstories@archerstories
I hope you enjoy reading my stories. My goal is to write stories that start in the world we know and end in the world of porn. In most of my stories, you won't find girls doing things against their will, you'll find their will being changed to be more fun. Feedback is always a...