The Gift of Orgasms - Cheerful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could have untied her, wiped off her face, and made her comfortable, but I didn't want to. I focused on her and commanded her to cum. She writhed about, moaning, panting, and generally having the time of her life. After she was finished, she thanked me profusely. Only then did I untie her hands and tell her to go wipe off her face.

"Are you sure you don't want me to swallow it?" she said, looking up at me with a wicked smile.

Having gotten off and more or less calmed down, I returned with a more innocent smile. "Not tonight." She got a paper towel and wiped her face off.

"Well that was fun," I observed mildly.

"Yes!" Niki agreed eagerly.

"I'm... well I'm glad that you are also going to work and living life and all that," I said. "I... well I like you. And I want to make sure you're doing well outside of just the orgasms."

"Thank you," Niki said warmly. "Maybe I did... well... get carried away. I just... I just wanted to make you happy."

"And I confess, I am really enjoying having such an eager whore," I said with a laugh.

Niki smiled, licked her lips, and said, "I actually had an idea. I wanted to... well... see if you're interested."

"The rope was your idea," I observed.

"Yes, but this is a bit more... adventurous," Niki said. I gestured a "go ahead" motion and Niki took a deep breath, apparently steeling herself. "So I'm having some friends over on Friday night. Three friends from college. They're... well... they're all very hot. I think you'd like them. I was thinking that you could... you know... stop over."

"What, and fuck them?" I said. "I don't know, Niki. I only get to do what I do to you because you're hooked on the orgasms."

"That's actually what I meant," Niki said. "What if you came by, said hello, and gave them all orgasms?" She hurriedly added, "Not for their benefit, but for yours. You know, to make them... like me."

"You want me to turn your other hot friends into whores that I can play with?" I said, wanting to make sure I got this right.

Niki nodded, apparently nervous how I was going to take it.

"Why?" I said. "Aren't you worried that I'll... I don't know... play with you less?"

"Actually," Niki said tentatively, "I was thinking that we could all entertain you together. I was thinking how much fun you could have all at once." She hesitated, then added, "Truthfully, I was hoping that a party of all my hot friends--that I brought to you--entertaining you at all once... I was hoping it would be rather mind-blowing."

Now it made more sense. She wanted the three-orgasm night. And her idea was to enslave her friends to the orgasm addiction as well. I had to admire her ingenuity. Frankly, I also admired the idea that I didn't have to recruit a bunch of girls myself. Approaching girls in the hallway was a pretty high-risk way of "making friends". This way might be easier.

"Do you have pictures of them?" I asked thoughtfully.

"I do," Niki smiled. She had saved several pictures to her phone. Good girl that she was, they were bikini pictures. I admired each one and approved.

"Ok," I said, thoughtfully. "So Madi, the girl you saw on Sunday, was in here last night. She's comparatively tame, next to you. And I think it's because I only gave her one orgasm. I hooked you with two. If we are going to make them whores... like you... enough to play with all at once, I might have to give them a little more."

We made a plan.

---

On Friday night, as Niki's friends started showing up, Niki made no attempt to hide that she had been "getting dicked" by a guy down the hall and that I was giving her the most intense, explosive orgasms of her life. She neglected to mention the manner by which I gave them, but freely admitted, "I've been buying sexy lingerie and doing a lot of crazy, sexy stuff to satisfy him, just so he'll give me that orgasm."

When one of her friends inevitably referred to me as a boyfriend, Niki quickly corrected her. "It's not like a relationship like that. I'm... well.. I fully acknowledge that I'm a booty call for him. But genuinely, the sex is so amazing, I don't care." If this seemed out of character to Niki's friends, the next statement was another language all together. "In fact, I know he's got a lot of girls to choose from, so I have to try my upmost to blow his mind in return so he'll choose me."

"Wait, he's sleeping with other girls too?" one friend, a redhead named Abby--who despite having a name that ends in 'y', was no less hot for it--said. She was appalled.

"Oh yes," Niki said. She cocked her head to the side, and said, "Why, do you want to give it a try?"

"What? No!" Abby said. "I'm... what?"

The proper seeds planted, Niki discretely sent me a text. I walked down the hall and knocked on Niki's door.

Niki looked through the peephole, made an excited gasp, and exclaimed to her friends, "It's him!" She opened the door.

"Hello, sir," Niki gushed at me. She shifted from foot to foot nervously, then said, "Do you want to come in?"

"Sure," I said with a shrug. As I stepped inside, I caught Abby mouthing 'Sir?' to another friend.

"I was just telling my friends that the orgasms that you give me are mind-blowing above anything else," Niki gushed. The other friends in the room looked up with alarm, shocked that Niki had so freely disclosed the topic of conversation.

"Oh, is that so?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't think they believe me," Niki said with a 'they're-so-silly' smile. "Why don't you show them?"

Abby stood, indignant. "Alright, this has gone..."

I focused on her and thought, "Cum". Abby's words cut off and she stood on her feet, dumbly, for a moment. "Oh." She said simply. Then, "Oh! Ohhh! Ohhhhhhh!"

Another friend, Valerie, looked up with alarm. She had thick brown curls that I found very charming. Her tits were also charming, but I would get to that later. I focused on her next and gave the command. Valerie whimpered, then started gasping in surprise.

The last friend, Emma, looked rapidly between her two orgasming friends, possibly convinced she was being pranked. I focused on her and proved that she wasn't. Emma was a brunette and had a sort of hipster vibe that reminded me of the barista in the coffee shop. She had a sort of body-rock with the orgasm, where she lifted her hips and then dropped them again.

I looked around at the three girls, all deep in their first "world's best orgasm". I decided on a whim that Niki shouldn't be left out. I focused on her and commanded her in my brain.

"Oh! Thank you!" she squealed, then took a knee and began to ride out the pleasure.

Abby's orgasm ended, but I wasn't done. I focused on her again and commanded her again. She immediately started writhing again. When Valerie ended, I restarted her as well. Emma ended and I started her right back up.

As I listened to the moans around me, for the first time I wondered what the neighbors would hear. I decided it was too late to not sound like a sex party. For the next sixty seconds or so, I played a perverse game of whack-a-mole. When one girl finished, I gave her another. Feeling generous, this included Niki.

After three or four each, I decided it was enough. Niki's friends sat, panting or making odd whimpering noises. Niki herself was the last one cumming, perhaps because the orgasms seemed to get longer the more that I gave them.

When Niki finished, she quickly hurried to her knees in front of me. She pressed her face against my crotch, feeling my hard cock beneath my jeans. This wasn't a part of the plan, but neither had her getting an orgasm--much less the three that I had just given her. I should probably stop doing that to this girl. I was a little worried that I had broken her. She was pressing her lips against the bulge in my jeans, while her hushed voice kept saying, "Thank you sir. Thank you sir." It occurred to me that this was the first time since Day 1 where she had gotten an orgasm before getting me off. I thought that she was confused, trying to "catch up" and please me, but still riding the high of the triple orgasm.

I reached down, gently tugging on her hair. "It's ok," I said softly. "You'll thank me more properly for this later, won't you?"

Niki's eyes opened wide and she nodded fervently. "I promise, I'll make you so happy."

I thought that perhaps I should lower my voice, but I partly wanted the other girls to hear this to. I said, "How about you come over all day tomorrow. You'll be my plaything, thank me properly for these gifts, and entertain me all day long. And if you do really, really well, I'll give you another one before I send you home at the end of the day."

"Oh, yes please sir," she panted. "I will make you so happy. I'll fuck you so good. I'll be the perfect little whore for you."

"I know," I smiled.

I looked around at the other girls. All of them had eyes fixed on me. They were confused, maybe even a little afraid, but each one also showed a sort of reverence or intrigue. They knew what I could give now. And thanks to the more genuine interaction between Niki and I, they now knew the sort of cost I asked for it.

"Girls, it was nice to meet you all," I said. "I don't think I caught your names, but... still."

I started to turn to the door. It was Abby that called out.

"Wait! You... you could stay if you want," Abby said. She looked around at the other girls for support. "Right?"

"Yes, of course," Emma said.

"We'll open some wine," Valerie said.

"Thanks, but not right now," I said. "I don't mean to intrude on girls' night." I smiled warmly and let myself out. Truthfully, I would have loved to stay and play with them, but I wanted them to have some time to think about what I had given them. I wanted them to miss it. And I wanted them to hear straight from Niki about what it took to earn them--in detail. That way, when they came back for more, they would be ready.

Also, Madi was in my apartment, trying to play whore better this time. She had already served me dinner in a skimpy little outfit, danced while I ate it, and had played model for me and my camera. Then, I had fucked her tight ass while she begged for more. After I came, I gave her an orgasm and told her to hang out. I wanted to go another round with her that night. Right now, she was kneeling in my living room with a dildo in her mouth, waiting for me to replace it with something more real.

There was time enough for all girls to earn their orgasms.

---

When I rolled over in the morning, I had a text from Niki: "Sir, I am ready to serve." It came with a picture to prove it. I could tell the extra work she had put into making her hair full and pretty. Her make-up was spectacular. Her body, encased in a sort of fishnet bodysuit with holes at the crotch, looked spectacular as well.

I looked at the time the text was sent. While I had woken up at 8AM, the text had been sent at 6AM. Combined with the effort to look sexy, she must have been up at the crack of dawn. I stood up, wandered over to my door, unlocked it, and then collapsed back into bed.

"Come and serve then. Door unlocked," I texted.

I slept in my boxers, but I discarded those on the ground next to the bed, just to be ready.

Niki's perfection hadn't dwindled at all since 6AM that morning. In fact, I think that front-loading the orgasms and having her catch up afterwards only made her more eager to please. Each dive of her mouth on my dick was accompanied by the faint sound of a gag being pushed through. Not just content to push her lips against the base of my cock, she actually pulled her lips back into her mouth so that she could fit more dick in her throat.

In an echo of our first fuck, I ordered her to get me off with her tits. With genuine joy on her face, she wrapped her tits around my dick and began bouncing. "I'm such a lucky whore, sir. I... I only want to please you. I want you to use my body, my face, my tits, my pussy, my ass... I want to be your perfect slut, sir." I came. Madi had drained me with her own blowjob the night before, but I still was able to put some cum onto Niki's fishnet-clad tits. This time, I did watch as she lifted her massive tits to her mouth and licked the cum off of them, all the while staring at me with an unabashed lust.

When she finished sucking the last bit of cum out of my dick, she smiled and said, "Would you like breakfast, sir?"

"Sure," I said.

"How about bacon and eggs?" she said. "I brought them over from my place." Apparently she had left a bag by the door, which I now saw.

"I don't want you cooking bacon dressed like that," I observed mildly. "Grease and all that. Eggs and toast. I have bread and butter in the cabinet and fridge."

She made breakfast, putting milk and cheese in the eggs and a cinnamon/sugar mix on the toast. While cooking, she also put on a pot of coffee and poured me a glass of orange juice. She carried the plate to me, at which point I realized I had no tray for breakfast in bed.

"You can eat off of me," Niki offered. "My belly or my back. I'll stand very still."

As much as I appreciated her desperation to please me, I elected to eat at my table. She stood at attention next to me until I ordered her to sit.

"How did things go with your friends?" I asked.

"Good," Niki nodded. "I explained that you could give orgasms like that by just thinking it. They were hesitant to believe it at first, but... of course... the evidence was sort of undeniable." I smiled and she continued. "I told them that orgasms had to be earned. I suggested mildly that maybe a group sex thing might convince you to give them another one, but I wasn't sure. If they wanted, I could ask you. I told them that even with a group, it would have to be really kinky... really depraved... they would have to behave like whores or else not even bother showing up. They told me they would think about it." She hesitated. "I... I am sorry I could not get them to agree right away. I've thought about what else I could have said, but you told me not to push too much..."

"You did exactly right," I observed, taking a sip of orange juice. "Trust me, they'll talk themselves into it. Just let it lay and they'll come back to you."

"Yes sir," Niki said eagerly.

I quickly learned that I could only fuck so much in one day. Having a whore all day long sounded great last night, but I had to recharge at some point. Niki, however, was eager to serve. She understood that I couldn't fuck all day long, so she quickly took to cleaning my apartment. Still clad only in that lovely fishnet body-suit, she scrubbed my bathroom, cleaned my kitchen, scrubbed the shelves of my fridge, dusted, did all my laundry--although I did insist that she wear something over the fishnets when she left the apartment, especially if she was going down to the laundry room. It got to the point that when I was horny, I partially didn't want to interrupt her, because she was doing chores that I hated doing or had never even thought to do. But, my horniness normally won out. Thankfully, I had the peace of mind to order her to wash her hands in between scrubbing with cleaning chemicals and fucking me.

It occurred to me that I hadn't fucked her ass yet. In the morning time, I bent her over my bed and gave it a try. She moaned like... well... like a whore. I pulled hard on her hair. Despite not getting anything out of it, she still chanted, "Yes! Fuck that slutty little ass! Fuck it! Oh god yes!" Because I felt like disgracing her, I ordered her down onto her knees and had her suck me off. If she minded, she didn't show it at all. She was only eager to please.

In fact, she seemed especially desperate to please. When she stripped my bed so she could do the sheets, I thought she was just being thorough. When she took the utensil older out of the drawer so she could wipe down beneath it, I thought that maybe she grew up with some odd quirks when it came to cleaning. But when she removed the covering of the lights in the kitchen and began to scrub away the dust that had accumulated, I realized something more was at play here.

"Niki, come here," I said. She quickly descended the chair, set the cover of the light down on the counter, and presented herself in front of me.

"Yes sir?" she said.

"What is going on?" I said softly. "Why are you... um... so eager?"

"I want to please you, sir," she said. "Am... am I not pleasing you?"

"You are, but... I don't understand why you're..." I paused and it occurred to me that she understood what I was asking. "Tell me the truth, Niki. What is going on?"

"Sir, I'm just... I'm so afraid of... of... of not doing well enough for you," Niki said. "You ordered me to serve today. You gave me my orgasms in advance. I want to make sure... I want to make sure that I earn them. I... I need to earn them. I need to make you happy." She was on the point of tears.

"Or what?" I said softly, beginning to understand.

"Or I'm afraid you'll send me away," she said, her voice breaking again. "I'm afraid that I might make a mistake or make you displeased and you'll not want me anymore." In my head, I filled in the 'and you'll take the orgasms with you'. She pursed her lips, shook her head, and I saw glistening in her eyes. "No. No, sir. I will be a perfect whore for you. I will earn them. I promise you. And when I can't be your whore, I'll be perfect in other ways. I'll... I'll please you. Every second, I'll please you."

"Niki," I said softly. "Straddle me." Niki quickly climbed on top of me, grinding her bare pussy--exposed in the fishnet bodysuit--on my dick. Having given her something to focus on, the tears appeared further away.

"Niki, I want you to listen to me," I said softly. "You are the best whore I have ever had. So far, you are my perfect fucktoy. And I'm not about to cut you loose. I promise."

"Thank you, sir," Niki said. "I only want... I only want to please you."

"And you are," I said, earnestly. "How about this? If I find that you don't please me in some way, I promise you that I will let you know first, so that you have the opportunity to rectify the situation. I won't just cut you loose." I smiled, then added, "It's hard to imagine a wrong you could make that you couldn't solve by sucking my brains out through my dick."

Niki giggled, grinding her pussy harder against me. I was getting hard, just from the motion.

"You are a perfect, fucking whore," I assured her again.

"Thank you sir," Niki said. "Oh, thank you so much. Oh thank you sir."

"Thank me with that little pussy of yours, bitch," I commanded, tugging on my boxers. She obeyed, freeing my cock and riding it. I sucked on her tits, came in her pussy, and she spent the entire time whispering in my ear that she was my whore--my property.

Then, she went back to work.

There was a football game on in the evening. I didn't follow sports too closely, but my team had a big game and I liked to pop in from time to time. When I turned it on, Niki presented herself by my side.

"Sir, I think I have a surprise that you'll like. May I change?"

I thought that it was an odd time to ask that, but said, "Sure."

She went back to her bag and I forgot about her for a moment, while kickoff approached. Niki appeared next to me again a few minutes later and I forgot about the game.

She wore a jersey halter top and a miniskirt--tiny even by miniskirt standards. Both were in my team's colors. I quickly ascertained that she was not wearing underwear under either piece.

"What is this?" I said, an excited grin on my face.

"I... I found you on Facebook," Niki said. "I saw you at a game in the public pictures. I thought that you might like me in this."

"Hell yeah," I grinned at her. "It's almost kick-off." I pointed down to my crotch. "Suck."

She did. She sucked me during all four quarters. When I came in her mouth, she swallowed, cleaned with her tongue, and then continued to tease me. Even when my dick was emptied and soft, her tongue caressed my balls. She planted soft kisses on my shaft. She took the tip in her lips and gave a gentle suck, just to see if I wanted to go another round. It was a weird--although not unenjoyable--cycle of her sucking me off, teasing me back to attention, and then sucking me off again. My team won, but more importantly I learned how much better football was with a whore's mouth on your cock.

1...345678