The Gift of Orgasms - Cheerful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that?" I grunted, finding my tongue finally loosening. "You like being my whore?"

"I LOVE being your whore," Niki moaned.

I slapped her. It was something I had never done before. I knew that kinky couples sometimes got rough, but I had never been close to a kinky couple before. The two hands on her throat and her moaning for punishment sent me over the edge. My hand struck her cheek. It hasn't hard, but it was enough to hear the smacking noise of skin on skin. Her head turned to the side.

"Yes!" she squealed. "Yes, thank you sir!"

Well that erased any sense of inhibitions left. I slapped her massive, lovely tits, watching them shake about inside the red mesh. She moaned in delight and I did it again. Then I slapped her face again.

Her pussy had taken up an aggressive rhythm on my dick. I was feeling a climax rapidly approaching, driven faster by the depravation that was fulfilling the dark fantasies I had never dared bring up with a girl.

"I am your whore," she chanted. "Your property. Your private plaything. Your personal fuckdoll. Ohhhhh... own me, sir. Fucking dominate me."

I wanted to cum, but I also wanted something else. This had been her idea, to ride me while I choked and slapped her. And it was a great idea. But to finish and really ride my power trip to the end, I wanted her to follow my order.

I reached up, placed my palm against her head, filled my hand with her hair, and pulled her face close to mine. She gasped. The sudden, unexpected motion broke the rhythm of her hips. Her eyes were locked onto mine and I saw something that almost made me cum right there. In her gaze was a desperate, unabashed need to please. She had went from entertaining to waiting for orders in a snap. I could do whatever I wanted with this bitch. I just had to say the word.

"Get down there and suck me off," I commanded. "Swallow every fucking drop." I let her hand go and gave her face another smack. God I loved that.

"Yes sir!" she said, eagerly scooting down my body. She opened wide and attacked my dick with her throat. Yesterday, it was a tender blowjob, where she had worked her way deeper and deeper. This time, there was no thought about her own body's limits. She wrapped her lips around my cock, sucked on it so they sealed, and went to work abusing her own face. I worked with her, thrusting my hips up in rhythm, thrusting my cock further into her mouth.

I might have lasted fifteen seconds, but even that could be too generous. Time seems to run slower when you're getting sucked. I nutted. As soon as I started, I felt Niki's suction pick up. Her lips never broke seal on the skin of my cock, lest a single drop fall. She continued to work it, jerking my cock with her mouth for a few pumps, then pausing to suck the result down her throat. Then she repeated.

As my orgasm ended, her pattern slowed. She kept my dick in her mouth, even as it began to soften. A swirling, eager tongue explored, searching for any remaining drop. Gentle suction eased out the last bits from my cock. I watched her work, admiring her dedication. Finally, after apparently being satisfied she had swallowed it all, my dick emerged from her mouth.

She smiled up at me, apparently eager to please and awaiting for more orders. Not for the first time, I admired those lovely tits. She was freakishly hot--made even more so from her desperation to please.

I stood, looking around for my pants and eventually deciding I didn't need them. I looked down at Niki, who had taken up a pose in my bed that showcased her body very well.

I was still riding the power trip. I leaned down, patted her head, and said, "Good whore." As she was beginning to smile, I initiated the command in my head. Niki's smile quickly dissolved into a surprised, eager ecstasy. She writhed, moaned, and tossed about my bed. I stood over her, watching her.

"Yes sir!" she began squealing. "Yes sir! Yes sir!"

I liked that. In fact, I liked almost everything about this scenario. I liked that she had sent me nudes without prompting. I liked that she had behaved as my whore and followed my orders. I liked that she was addicted to what only I could give her. I liked the twisted little relationship we had. I liked using her and I knew she liked what I gave her.

She finished and lay on my bed, panting. "Ohhhhh thank you sir," she moaned.

Impulsively, I decided I wanted her to be an eager little whore. I wanted her hooked. I focused on her again and gave another mental command. She started again.

As she came, I walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of water, took a sip, and listened to the whore in my bed cum. I listened to the pure joy in her voice.

Finally, she finished for the second time. Her breath was heaves, desperately trying to fill her lungs. When she recovered enough to speak, she only whimpered, "Oh thank you. Oh thank you. Oh thank you."

I grabbed another bottle of water, walked back to the fridge, and outstretched it to her. Niki sat up, took the water, and looked up at me.

"Did I blow your mind?" she asked.

"No," I said, again reveling in the power trip. "But I decided that I like you being an eager whore for me, so I wanted to give you an extra one. Just to keep you..." I thought of the word, thought about not using it, then decided I could be honest. "...needy."

Niki nodded furiously up at me. "Thank you, sir."

I found my underwear and pulled them on. I glanced at the TV, which was showing the video in red that Niki had recorded.

"I had no idea you had so much lingerie," I said.

"Well I wasn't sure what you'd like, so I got a lot of options," Niki said, sipping her own water.

I cocked my head to the side. "What do you mean? Did you... did you just buy this stuff?"

Niki glanced at the TV, which changed to the picture with the text on it. "Yeah, today. I wanted to make sure I was ready to give you something new, so I took a sick day and went to one of those stores."

"You... you took a sick day?" I said, processing this.

"Yes," Niki said. "But don't worry. If you want me to take another, I have two left for the year. I can entertain you all day if you want." Her voice dropped into her seductive caliber, but I wasn't in that frame of mind.

"No," I said. "No, I don't want... how much did this all cost?"

Niki realized suddenly that I wasn't happy. She named a figure. An absurd figure. Quickly, she hurried to add, "But don't worry, I have plenty in savings."

"So the very first day after fucking me, you took a sick day so you could spend a chunk of savings on lingerie and send me an album of it all," I said. "Is that true?"

Niki nodded, looking very much like a chastened child all of a sudden. "I... thought you would like it."

"I... I do," I confessed, "but I'm worried. I don't want you to..." I took a moment, collecting my thoughts, and started again. "I like having fun with you. And I like this arrangement we have come to. But I don't want to wreck your life. I don't want you to lose your job because you're skipping work to make me happy. And I don't want you spending all your savings to fulfill my fantasies. I don't want to ruin your life on account of me."

"It's not ruined," Niki said. "I had the sick days. I had the savings. This is just how I decided to use it."

"Ok, but what if you keep getting orgasms?" I asked. "Every time I give you one, you get more hooked on them. God, it's like a drug addiction. I don't want you strung out, losing your job, losing all your money, chasing a fix."

"I won't," Niki said eagerly. "I promise."

I heard the words, but I also thought that this might just be what she wanted me to believe. I pursed my lips, then decided to try a different tactic.

"Good, because if you did lose your job and your savings... you couldn't live here anymore. You'd be evicted. Then, you wouldn't be right down the hall anymore. You wouldn't really be around to play with anymore. And you wouldn't be getting your orgasms."

Niki's eyes were large and afraid. "Oh..." she said softly.

I had a line on her. I decided to push it. "See, I'm happy to fuck you and give you orgasms, but if that's your whole life then it doesn't last anymore. You need your job. Your savings. Your future plans. Your family and friends and all that. You had a life before all of this. And you still need that. Because if I start to think that I ruined your life, I'm going to have to cut you off. Morally, for my sake." Her eyes were still large and she was nodding along, focused very intently on my words.

"So I still want you to do... you know... things," I said. "Go to work. Go out with friends. Save money for the future. Have a life. And if you can do all of that and still be my whore, then I'll keep giving you orgasms. Ok?"

Niki nodded fervently and began speaking rapidly, "I'm sorry if I disappointed you, sir. It won't happen again. I promise. I'll be..."

"You didn't disappoint me," I cut in. Niki's mouth snapped shut as soon as I started speaking. "You just... scared me a little." I thought a moment, then said, "Do you still have receipts for the lingerie?"

Niki's face paled slightly. "Yes. Did... did you want me to return it?"

I thought a moment, then decided that the damage was more or less done. "No, not all of it," I said. "But some of it isn't my style." An idea popped into my head. "How about you go get all of it. You do a little fashion show for me. I'll tell you what I like and what can go back."

Niki's face lit up. "Yes! I would love that!"

I sat on the couch. Niki changed in the bathroom, then stepped out in each outfit. She "walked the runway" in my living room, then came closer and presented herself for closer inspection. I felt her up, spanked her ass, squeezed her tits, and gave her my opinion. Throughout most of the process, I took pictures with my phone. I was really getting into the idea that she was my property--by her own declaration.

Midway through one fashion show, I got a text from an unknown number. I held up a finger and Niki paused, patiently.

The text said, "This is Madi, from the elevator. I'm game to play the porn star in exchange for another orgasm. When did you want me?"

I looked up at Niki, currently dressed in a sort of fishnet teddy. I texted back, "Tomorrow. I'm busy tonight. How's 6:30?"

Madi text back with a thumbs up. I closed the texting app, smiled at Niki, and said, "Continue."

In the end, I told Niki to keep most of the lingerie she had picked up. Some leather--like the collar around her neck--stayed, but most of it covered her up too much and went in the return pile. When we were finished with the fashion show, it was almost 9. It had been an hour or so since our last orgasms and I had gotten hard again pretty quickly through the lingerie show. Niki ended up wearing one of the flimsy underthings and riding my cock on the couch while I buried my face in between her fantastic tits. I was tempted to command her to orgasm while she rode me, just to really drive home the association, but I was afraid that she might break rhythm. I pushed the spaghetti strand sleeve off her shoulder so I could suck on her tits. I had one in my mouth and a handful of the other when I came inside her. She was giggling in my ear and doing all of the work. It was fantastic.

She climbed off me, I commanded her to cum, she did, then she took all of her lingerie and went back to her own apartment.

I slept very well that night.

---

Despite my chastising of Niki the night before, I called in sick to work. I had an idea for how to translate my newfound gift to profit, if only I could find the right people. After some research and a little footwork, I had come across Phyllis McReynolds, a 50-something widow to a wealthy business owner. She was very nice when she answered the door. After demonstrating my ability to give her the mind-blowing orgasm, I left her with my number and told her that I would happily perform the service again for the right price.

Barely an hour later, I got a call from Ms. McReynolds, offering $2,000 per service and wanting to set up regular, weekly appointments. I agreed and stopped by my job to quit in person. I was told it was very unprofessional to quit without two weeks notice, but I didn't really care at this point. I left, riding high.

Sure, I was technically now a gigolo, in that I got paid to give women orgasms, but having spent the previous two nights being entertained by a very whore-ish Niki, I wasn't exactly feeling unreputable.

That night, at 6:30, Madi stopped by. She had a small bag with her and asked for my bathroom to change. I agreed and she emerged, wearing some fun lingerie. She got on her knees and sucked well enough. She got me there and eventually I came on her face, just like we agreed. I confess, after the levels of depravity that Niki had sunken to, this was more or less a step down. I gave her an orgasm (only the second for Madi), but it almost felt more like a chore.

I decided that honesty had worked very well with Niki. "I gotta be honest," I said to Madi as she wiped her face clean. "I've been fucking another girl. Well, actually, you saw her on Sunday."

"The girl with the big boobs, black lingerie, and the jacket?" Madi said.

"Yeah, her," I said. "Both that night and last night, she really whored it up for more. It was kind of a blast. In fact, I was so pleased on both occasions that she walked out with three orgasms both times." This seemed to catch Madi's interest.

"Three? All in the same night?"

"Yeah," I nodded.

"Well what did she have to do?" Madi asked. I realized that this was the part that was boring me of Madi.

"It's not that she had to do anything," I said. "I told her to impress me. To try to blow my mind. Not just check off a box, but to really come prepared with ideas for fun."

Madi looked down at the lingerie she wore. "This is the only time I've ever dressed like this and jerked a guy off onto my face. And this isn't blowing your mind?"

"To be very honest," I said, "this is quickly becoming commonplace for me." I shrugged. "Don't get me wrong, it was fun and everything. And I held up our side of the deal. But... yeah. She was a lot more fun. I'll probably be retaining her services more than yours."

I could tell Madi was upset. To be fair, I was being a dick, but I also felt entitled. I had the ability to give the world's best orgasm. Why should I settle for anything less than the best for trade. Madi obviously wanted to tell me off, but I think that the memory of the orgasm was still fresh in her mind and she didn't want to burn any bridges.

"I think we're done here," I said. "We both got what we came for. So..." I shrugged. "...give me a text if you want to have any more fun. We'll see if I'm available."

Madi pulled a shirt on over her lingerie, gave me a thin smile, and left the apartment.

I sat down on the couch and thought about texting Niki. I knew that she would be over here in an instant, wearing something unrespectable and begging to be disgraced. I had just cum, but that sounded like a lot more fun. Still, I was aware that I had given Niki eight orgasms in three days. I was quickly making an addict of her. While that meant a lot of fun for me, I didn't want to completely string her out. Besides, my dick could use some rest.

I played some video games, going a little later into the night than I would have otherwise. I didn't have to get up for work the next day, after all.

At around 10PM, I got a text from Niki. It was a link to a new shared album. I grew afraid, worried that she had repeated the previous day, taken more sick time, and bought more lingerie. Even so, I would eagerly look at the pictures.

It was a single video in the shared album. The album was titled, "Your Whore's Video Diaries". I played the first video.

Niki was wearing one of the outfits that I had told her to keep. She was kneeling in front of the webcam and looked spectacular.

"Hello sir," she said with a smile. "I decided to do a quick video so you know that I'm being a good girl. I went to work today, worked very hard, and caught up from what I missed yesterday. I called my parents after work and ate a healthy dinner." She paused, gave a wicked smile, and added, "Of course, I couldn't entirely keep you out of my head. I wondered a lot if you wanted to tie me up and fuck me. I was thinking that maybe you could tie me on my knees, with my hands behind my back. If you tied me to something solid, like a table or a bed, you could really go to town on my face. I like choking on your dick." She shrugged. "If this sounds fun to you, let me know and I can pick up some rope or handcuffs." She giggled. "Or both. But in any event, I wanted you to know that my life is continuing onward and my need for you has not disrupted it today. I promise. You didn't fuck me today--and that's totally okay, of course--but I also wanted you to know that I wanted it. I wanted to be used by you all day."

She smiled stood a little straighter to give a better view of her body, and said, "Anyways, this is your whore's video diary of the day. I'm going to do these so you know that I'm being a good girl for you. Also, so you know I'm always willing whenever you want to fuck me." She blew a kiss to the camera, then the video cut.

I watched it twice and had to convince myself not to text her right then and there. I gave her props, of course. She knew what I was afraid of and was taking steps to assure me that my fears weren't realized. Also, she was filling my mind with fantasies. I told myself again that she had gotten eight orgasms in three days. Today was day four. It was good to give her a rest.

Besides, I could give her a text tomorrow.

---

I slept in late, played some video games in the morning, and went out for lunch. While out, I swung by a hardware store and picked up some rope. When I got home, I took a picture of it and sent it to Niki with the text, "6:30. Fishnet bra and panties. Leather collar."

She texted back, "Yes sir!" And again immediately after: "Thank you sir!"

With my evening plans set, I caught a movie.

At 6:30 sharp, there was a knock on my door. Having not established the protocol for covering her or not covering her, I was unsurprised to find that Niki had not covered herself when moving the four doors down to my apartment. This time, there was someone in the hallway, down at the other end. It was a man, holding his mail, and with his feet apparently fastened in place. I let in my whore, waived to him, and closed the door.

While my furniture wasn't sturdy enough to actually tie her to, I did tie her hands behind her back, put her on her knees in front of the bed, and went to town on her throat. Niki opened wide and took the abuse. Periodically, I pulled my dick out of her mouth. She would take a big gasp, smile, and say, "Thank you, sir! More please, sir!" After a little while, I got tired and she started setting the pace. Her whole body seemed to bob with the motion as she thrust her face down on my dick. I videoed it with my phone as she looked up at me and the camera with eagerness-to-please plastered over her face. Speaking of plastering her face, when it came time I pulled out of her mouth and jerked myself off onto her face. I was mildly disappointed to do the work myself, but her hands were tied and I liked the submission more than I cared about a little wrist action. I covered her face, doing by best to spread the cum equally across her. Having emptied my balls frequently this week, my coverage wasn't that thorough, but enough to make me happy. I popped my cock back into her mouth, so she could suck that last bit out. Then, I put my boxers on, took a step back, and looked at my work.

The blonde from down the hall, who I had fantasized over for months but never had the guts to talk to, was tied up at the foot of my bed--which was her idea, by the way--wearing lingerie that I had picked, and with a face covered in my cum. I silently thanked my Uncle Pete.

123456...8