The Gift Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few joined us on the dance floor, but none could move like my Mel. She made me proud until I was worn out and let her dance independently. I sat down, finished off the Manhattan while watching my girl move. I ordered a second one just for the heck of it.

After two more tunes, Mel rejoined me on the sofa, panting and smiling. She boldly drank the new drink, not caring if anyone said anything. Luckily, it was just about empty. I could tell the alcohol had affected her, and she was starting to be a little silly. I decided to escort her back to our cabin so she could sober up a tad, take a shower, along with a nap before dinner.

When we got to our cabin, Mel flopped on the bed, closed her eyes, and was fast asleep. I smiled as she lay diagonally across the bed. I eased her shoes and socks off her feet, enjoying the smoothness and firmness of her long legs. I thought to myself once more that I probably could deal with a same-sex relationship. It would be like making love to myself in a way if that made sense.

I knew a lesbian couple through work, and I could talk to them just to pick their brains before taking the plunge. I tucked that idea away as I sat back in the only chair in the room. I had brought a book for moments like this with nothing to do.

As I read, I could hear Mel tossing on the bed. I looked over to see her in an extended fetal position with one hand between her legs. I did a double-take to ensure I wasn't mistaken in what I was seeing.

She was rubbing herself as she slept, mouthing something I couldn't understand. I watched for a few moments until she stopped. Thanks to Mel, I returned to my book but couldn't concentrate on it.

I decided to take a walk upon the deck, so I put my book away for the time being. The images of Mel playing with herself wouldn't go away. I even pictured her in only her panties rubbing as she brought herself to a climax. I admonished myself for thinking like that. She was my niece, after all.

However, I decided I needed to get back to the dating scene. I was horny and needed intimacy. I stood at the rail while thinking about my sexless situation, watching the landscape pass by. The countryside is quite varied; towns, estates, subdivisions, and a few homeless camps were visible from our ship. We passed through one of several locks on the river. I watched as we slipped in, gently bouncing off the concrete wall waiting for the level to rise so we could enter the next section of the Seine.

I made a couple of videos with my phone, took a few pictures while conversing with my shipmates. I received a few compliments on how Mel danced, making me smile.

After about an hour, I went back to our cabin. Walking in, I nearly bumped into Mel, who was just out of the shower, dressed only in a towel, setting out her clothes. She explained she'd woken up, noticed I was absent and decided to shower to help clear her head. She giggled, telling me she'd only drink water at dinner tonight because the Manhattan had been a bit much. I laughed, agreeing with her as I grabbed my book, then plopped down in the chair to avoid being in her way as she dressed.

She reentered the main suite completely nude. I gazed over the top of my reading material, marveling at how svelte she looked. Her breasts were smallish compared to mine and were firmer. She had a glow about her I hadn't noticed before, maybe from the hot water from the shower or just that she was relaxed and happy. She reminded me of her mother at that age.

Janie had boys chasing after her even before middle school. She loved the attention it brought her and used her looks to get what she wanted. Mel was as stunning, but she had a more profound beauty. Never manipulative or vain like her mom.

Mel stood nude, drying her long brunette hair and her backside. Slim, sweet, innocent, I sighed, watching her. She was going to break more than a few hearts before she settled down. I tried reading again, but my sweet Mel turned to face me and started asking questions. I tried to focus on her face, but those breasts and flat tummy kept calling out to me. I did notice her pubic area was neatly trimmed in a small triangle. It looked soft and lovely as if prepared to be shown off. On the other hand, Mine was unkempt and bushy, just as natural as possible.

Her questions were many, where did I go, did I meet anyone interesting, did I see the dinner menu, what's for dinner. I finally gave up trying to read to watch her dress and answer her questions.

She took her time dressing; if I didn't know any better, I would have thought she was deliberately going slow so I could watch. She partially put something on, asked a question, then stood there listening as I answered. Each and everything she put on was like that. It was like a strip show in reverse. Again, I tried not to stare and focus on her eyes, but they kept wandering up and down her body. If I were Catholic, I'd have to confess and probably have to say one thousand hail Marys or whatever they make you do.

When I'd answered her questions, and she was fully dressed, we headed up to dinner. My heart was practically beating out of my chest, and I was aroused. I took a deep breath to settle down before following her to the dining area.

Once again, dinner was fabulous. Our table was between two other couples who had seen Mel dancing. They were pretty impressed, which was the conversation starter. We exchanged stories, discovered a few commonalities, and had a great time. I loved watching Mel converse and socialize with much older adults. We'd never been in an environment like this before. She was articulate, charming, witty, and polite. I was very impressed. When dinner and dessert were over, we retired to the main lounge to watch the evening's entertainment.

She wasn't as good as expected, a comedian who mainly focused on jokes meant for an older crowd. Mel got bored, so we stealthily headed up on deck to watch the stars. Mel pointed out a few constellations to me as we talked about the cruise and what was happening the rest of the week. The topside time went by quickly. I glanced at my watch after yawning, noticing it was almost ten-thirty. Mel giggled after commenting about me being up way past my bedtime. She was right. I rarely stay up past nine-thirty.

We made our way back to our cabin, slipped into our nightwear then to bed.

Before going to sleep, Mel snuggled up to me, her face next to mine. She whispered, "This is such an amazing gift, Auntie Beth. I love it and you so much."

I smiled, answering her, "You're welcome, sweetie. You're an amazing young woman, and I love you too."

Then she moved even closer to me, her leg over me as she kissed me full on the mouth. At first, I was shocked, but my body's feelings took over as we kissed. I found myself enjoying how she felt against me, her breast touching mine through our nightshirts. I kissed her back longer than I should have. When she broke our kiss, I could barely make out her smile as she snuggled, resting her head in the nape of my neck. I lay thinking about what had just happened while Mel quickly fell asleep, holding me close.

She felt good in my arms, but my mind kept telling me it was wrong. My body had a different opinion, telling me it was very nice and wanted more. It took at least an hour for my heart to return to a regular beat and to get my brain shut down so I could sleep.

The next morning neither of us mentioned what had happened laying in bed. Mel was in an excellent mood as we got dressed to eat breakfast and head out on our next tour. We toured Rouen, visiting a cathedral and walking around the city. More selfies, good conversation with our shipmates, along with a lovely tour guide made the day fly by.

We made our social thing dinner that night, and the onboard entertainment was a hilarious magician. When we got into bed, I lay on my side, facing away from Mel to see what would happen. After a couple of minutes, I felt the bed move, her arm reaching over my body, her hand cupping my breast, toying with my nipple.

Her soft kisses on my neck made me shiver, coupled with her stiff nipples in my back, gave me that familiar tingle between my legs.

As Mel nuzzled my neck, she whispered, "Don't you like this Auntie Beth?"

I whispered back, "I do, and I don't, sweetie. You made me feel so good, but it's wrong in many ways."

She replied, "What's wrong with two people who love each other showing it? I love you so much. I like how I make you feel. I can tell you like it too."

I rolled over to face her, "Nothing's wrong with two people who love each other doing what we're doing. I'm your aunt, and your mother is my sister. That's the wrong part."

Her response was hard to argue with, at least for me.

"I'm eighteen, and I'm legally an adult, Auntie Beth. I know what's going on, and you didn't seduce me. We're consenting adults who love each other. I don't see a problem with that at all."

I lay there thinking for a moment while Mel tugged at the bottom of my tee, trying to lift it over my head. I sat up as she slipped it over my head and tossed it onto the floor.

I heard her moan, "I love your boobs, Auntie Beth."

I lay back as she clutched one breast in her hand while moving over me to suckle the other. I had no willpower at all with her. I softly moaned while she entertained herself, licking, sucking, pinching both breasts while I enjoyed.

I lost my train of thought as she toyed with my nipple. I was going to be strong and not let her do this to me, but I was weak and wanted it too much. My world focused on how good her lips felt on my nipples. The only thing I was aware of was the sweet sounds she was making playing with each nipple in turn.

The only words I spoke were to encourage her and tell her how good she felt against me. Each word of praise heightened her enthusiasm, which aroused me even more.

When she moved on top of me, I parted my legs without thinking, allowing her to slip between them. She lay between my legs, softly sucking, cooing, and teasing me. Her slim athletic body felt so good against mine. But, it was when she started moving up and down my body that I started getting closer and closer to an orgasm.

I'd had men in that position before, but Mel was very different. No hair, no grunting, no messy penis with pre-cum dripping onto me. It was just her body against mine, that is, until she moved up further.

Her lips left my breasts as she planted her hands on either side of me. Pulling herself upon me, through our panties, our labia brushed against each other, sending an electric shock through me. I gasped as she continued moving up and down me as if we were fucking in the missionary position. I opened my eyes, looking into hers as she continued dry fucking me. Mel's gaze was intense. Her grinding up and down my pussy was unlike anything I'd ever felt. Her body over me looked stunning in the dim light of the moon. It was all I could do not to call out her name and tell her to fuck me more.

She slowed a bit, moving her hips side to side as she went up and down on me. My eyes rolled back in my head as my body shook with an intense orgasm I hadn't felt in years. I managed to look up at my sweet girl, and she was smiling, knowing what she'd just done to me.

Easing back on her movements, she lowered herself onto my chest to suckle once more. I wrapped my arms around her holding her tight, loving this new feeling in me.

I managed to whisper, "Thank you, baby."

Her response was a whisper, "You're welcome, Auntie Beth."

After a few moments, she rolled off me to snuggle next to me. I caught my breath, kissed the top of her head, and fell asleep, sated.

The remainder of the cruise was as expected, excellent food, grand tours, especially Omaha Beach. Both Mel and I cried thinking about all those lost lives., also Giverny where Paul Monet lived. He had such a beautiful estate with a lovely pond.

We spent our nights cuddling and kissing. We didn't go any further than we had the night Mel dry fucked me. I was getting used to snuggling with Mel despite her being my niece. Maybe that's what made it very special. We'd lay, touching each other quietly, talking, then we'd go silent, and Mel would start to suckle me.

The last night aboard the ship, Mel climbed on top of me, sitting on my hips before turning out the light. We'd quit wearing tees to bed because we knew they would get in the way. My hands rested on her legs as she looked at me; her breasts looked so perfect.

She smiled, massaging them, "Will you play with my boobs like I played with yours, Auntie, Beth?"

She looked so adorable when she said that. How could I refuse after what we'd previously done?

I told her to lay down, which made her smile and giggle. I rolled over, placing my lips over her nearest sweet breast. I'd kissed breasts on a couple of the guys I'd dated, but this was different and much better. Mel squirmed and moaned as I discovered what she enjoyed. Each hard little nipple felt nice between my lips. My sweet Mel stroked my cheek with her finger telling me how good I was making her feel.

Her words of praise had the same effect on me as mine had on her. I became more energized and focused, enjoying each nipple in turn. I continued suckling my baby girl as she writhed and cooed, enjoying my attempts to please her. I ate to admit, but her reactions aroused me more than I thought they would. With my free hand, I massaged her flat tummy enjoying the smoothness of her skin. She continued to coo and squirm as I made love to her breasts with my mouth and tongue.

I could feel her getting close to an orgasm as I suckled and touched her. I didn't want it to happen here, so I backed off a bit. That just made her more anxious, pressing my face back to her breasts and my hand down between her legs.

Her pubic hairs were moist as I slid my hand over them. It was different, not encountering a dick when my hand grazed down there. I continued suckling as I rubbed my baby girl; she was so close, and she whispered it as I continued. My arousal was building as I played with more intensity. Her hands pressed my face to her breast, her hand on top of mine as I rubbed her.

Mel's climax was beautiful. She released me, and I watched as she rolled, contorted, and emitted a muffled moan. She managed to wrap one arm around my neck to pull me closer to her. We kissed, deep, slow, and long as her orgasm surged through her body.

When it subsided, she whispered, "I love you so much, Auntie Beth. Thank you."

I whispered back, "I love you too, baby girl."

She giggled, "Am I your baby girl?"

I smiled, "Yes, you are angel. My one and only baby girl."

She pulled me to her to kiss again. Long, slow, and delicious.

When we broke our kiss, she asked, "So, you like girls now?"

I practically purred, "I like this one, sweetness."

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Gift Series Info

Similar Stories

Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced Nerd discovers the power his big, fat cock has over women.in Incest/Taboo
Late Night Truth or Dare Ch. 01: Bobby A drunken game with my sister and her friends.in Incest/Taboo
Geek's BIG Break Ch. 01 Big sister see's little brothers Big Fat Cock.in Incest/Taboo
WICKed Hormones Ch. 01 Son has a BIG problem... his mom lends a hand.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories