The Gift Pt. 02

Story Info
The giver gets a gift in return.
8k words
4.6
10.8k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O2
O2
559 Followers

We departed our ship late in the morning after a leisurely breakfast. Before departure, we dropped our gratuity envelopes in the box at the reception desk. I gave the crew and cruise director the suggested amount. I left our housekeeper an extra tip of forty Euros in an envelope in our room on the bed. I figured she deserved it because she didn't smirk or react when she saw us after leaving the bed in a mess and apparent body fluids on the sheets.

I had reserved a shuttle to take us from the ship to our hotel in Paris. It was a nice ride through the city, although traffic was heavy. We checked into our hotel earlier than expected, but they gladly welcomed us, having done this before with other guests from the cruise line.

Mel was giddy when she entered the room, which had a view of the Eiffel tower. Our bellhop, I guess is the proper term, was busily putting our things away as we opened the French doors to the balcony to look around and marvel at our new destination.

When Suzette finished setting us up, she joined us to ask if we required anything else. She was cute and what I had on my mind wasn't appropriate. I gave her a nice tip, thanked her, and then watched Mel taking selfies to send home.

We hadn't talked to Janie and Rick since we'd been gone. Just brief texts to let them know we were okay and having fun. After a few more pictures of Mel and I smiling, Mel sent them home, and we began to unpack and get organized.

The room was magnificent; well, it was more like a suite. Separate bedroom with a bath and a living area we could lounge in. It was probably three to four times the size of our cabin on the ship.

The bed was equivalent to my king-sized one at home, and we'd have plenty of room to spread out if we wanted to. I seriously doubted that would happen. Mel had successfully seduced me, and cuddling was the new norm.

We had a list of places to visit and things to do while in the city. Mel could practice her French while we shopped and toured. Everyone spoke English onboard our cruise ship, and we didn't get a chance to get out and meet people during our guided tours.

With our suitcases unpacked and put away, we plopped down on the bed to take a break. It had been a busy morning leaving the ship and re-homing here at the hotel.

We snuggled for a bit, quietly talking about what we had planned. The weather was going to be nice, so we didn't have to worry about that. It felt good to be in Mel's arms. I never thought I'd want to be with a woman, much less my niece. It was wicked and yet very erotic at the same time.

After about an hour, Mel suggested we go for a walk. It wasn't too far to the Eiffel tower, so she loaded a map on her phone, then off we went. After walking for a little over an hour, we arrived at the tower. It was just as we thought it would be, spectacular. We walked around, taking selfies and various pictures at funny angles. I'd made reservations to go to the top, but they weren't for today.

We held hands as we strolled around. To my delight and amazement, we didn't get any odd looks. I guess people assumed we were mother and daughter, not lovers. It was nice to do that and not feel guilty about our relationship.

It was getting close to lunch when we decided to head back to our hotel. We stopped at a small bistro about halfway to eat and relax. Mel was just adorable ordering for us both with help from her smartphone. The girl waiting on us spoke perfect English but was happy to let Mel use her French to communicate. She corrected my girl a couple of times but was impressed that she would take the time since most tourists don't.

We started with a salad for Mel, soup for me, an excellent entree, no dessert, and a cheese plate to finish off. We sipped wine as we dined, enjoying the atmosphere and the scenery. When we finished, our waitress hugged us, which was different. I left her a nice tip because she was so sweet.

We took a different route back to our hotel. Hand in hand, like lovers do, it was romantic. We passed a lingerie shop which I didn't notice at first. I was gazing at the architecture surrounding us. We almost passed it by when Mel stopped suddenly, deciding to go back and gawk. Maison Lejaby, which I later found out was one of the better French lingerie shops.

It almost left like she'd ripped my arm out of its socket when she pulled me back to look. In the window was a mannequin, dressing in a very sexy outfit. Around her feet were various bras and panties, all lacy and very feminine. We stood gazing at them for a few moments until Mel begged me to take her inside to look.

I emphasized that we were only looking. Mel's parents would freak out if she came home with some of the outfits we saw. I did allow her to try some on. When she came out of the dressing room, both the salesgirl and I were very impressed.

Mel had picked out some lace Tanga briefs and a matching bra in red to start. I bit my lower lip when she posed with them on and felt a tingle between my legs. The other outfits Mel tried were just as stunning. My new inner voice told me to buy them and keep them at my house when she visited.

I refrained. I was torn; Mel looked so good in those outfits. I was used to sneaking around hiding things from my sister, but that was when we were much younger. Luckily, Mel didn't beg or throw a tantrum when I reminded her we weren't buying. The salesgirl informed us they did ship to the states, and we could buy online.

That made Mel smile, and she could buy on her own and not implicate me in any crimes. I told her I'd give her some money to pay for them when she finally decided to buy. Yes, I'm a pushover when it comes to Mel.

We left the store both a bit giddy. It was tempting to try some things on also, but we had time to shop at other stores all week.

Back at our hotel, we decided to sit out on the balcony, sip wine, and enjoy the view. The hotel's room service had a lovely fruit and cheese platter, which we ordered along with a bottle of Pinot Gris.

I reminded Mel how the Manhattan had gone to her head. She blushed and promised she'd go slow with the wine. We pulled our lounge chairs together to look over the Paris skyline. The room service person was sweet and set it all up for us. She didn't bat an eye as she poured a glass for the both of us.

I gave her a nice tip, and she gave us a lovely smile in return.

I sat down as Mel started sampling the cheeses and fruit. I smiled to myself. A week ago, I never considered another female as a lover. Now I was checking out younger women as if I were a predatory lesbian.

Mel interrupted my daydreaming when she offered me a slice of Gouda or Brie, and I don't know what it was. It was okay and better with a sip of wine.

"So, Auntie Beth, did you think the room service girl was cute? I saw you smile at her, and she winked back."

I blushed, "Yes, I did; you've flipped me, sweetie. I suppose that's the right term. She was cute, not as cute as you, though."

Mel laughed, "Good recovery, Auntie Beth. It's fine. I know this is just while we're here. I love it and you. Being here with you is the best gift ever."

I smiled at her, "I'm glad you're enjoying it. I'm enjoying it also."

Mel grabbed another slice of cheese, got up from her lounge chair. She had a wicked grin on her face as she sat down on my lap facing me. I placed my hands on her cute little tush as she settled in on my lap.

"What's my baby girl up to now?"

She giggled, "I want to feed you, Auntie Beth, if that's alright."

I smiled, "Be my guest, my little love."

She grinned, placing the slice just within reach of my mouth. I tried biting it, but she pulled it away at the last second. Giggling, she did it again with the same result. I gave her a look, and she let me bite it the third time.

After chewing and swallowing, I told her, "You're such a brat."

Mel grinned, offering up a grape, "You love it, Auntie Beth, and you know it."

We played the same game with a grape, more cheese, and a cracker. I didn't realize Mel could be this way. I loved it. I was astounded when she pulled her top off and unhooked her bra.

"Mel! We're out in public! What are you doing? Cover up!"

She giggled, scooted closer to me, leaned in, cupping one breast, "Care for another sample, Auntie Beth?"

I squirmed under her, wrapping my hands around her waist, and started nursing. She arched her back as I moved from breast to breast. She moaned, arms resting on my shoulders, telling me how yummy I felt. Her hips began moving back and forth as I bit, kissed, and thoroughly enjoyed my baby girl.

She purred, "I love this, Auntie Beth. You're so good to me."

I continued enjoying her breasts. They felt so good in my mouth, a bit more than a mouthful.

Mel's hands sifted through my hair as she continued, "So good, yes, just like that, harder, please. Suck them, Auntie Beth."

Her ass in my crotch, moving back and forth, felt so good, she started grinding harder as I kept doing what she told me. I didn't care at this point if all of Paris was watching.

Back and forth, each sweet hard nipple. I couldn't help myself.

"Such a good Auntie, you like my boobs, don't you, Auntie Beth."

I nodded as I continued.

Mel was starting to take charge, "Would you lick my pussy, Auntie Beth? She wants you."

I let her tell me what to do, and I was mesmerized. It was like she'd cast a spell over me. I wanted her breasts, and now I wanted her pussy.

I released her nipple so she could get off my lap. She pulled back, lifted herself off my lap, smiling at me as she offered her hand to lead me to bed. I was like a love-sick puppy following her to do as she wished.

I threw back the bed covers, watched her strip, and then stripped for her. We met in the middle of the king-sized bed and began to kiss. Mel rolled onto her back, and I followed, tongues playing, legs entwined.

After a few moments, Mel broke our kiss, whispering to me, "Now it's my turn to gift you, Auntie Beth. You get my girlie V card if you want it."

I blushed, "I'd love to have it, sweetheart. I never in my wildest dreams thought this would happen between us. Thank you for opening my eyes."

She smiled, "You're welcome, Auntie Beth. You know you've spoiled me for other lovers, don't you?"

I blushed, "Awww."

Then I proceeded to kiss my way over her breasts, pausing there to suckle and nurse. When I'd had enough, I moved down her flat tummy, pausing to wiggle my tongue in her belly button then to her mons, I wasn't sure about what I was about to do, but I knew what I enjoyed so, I'd do that for my love.

I moved my body down between her legs. I ended up with my legs dangling off the bed. Kissing the inside of her thighs, I inched my way back up again. I looked up to see her biting her lower lip, a finger in her mouth, and anticipation on her face.

Smiling, licking, and kissing, my lips moved closer to hers. Mel took a deep breath when my lips pressed against her fold, soft hairs glistening in the afternoon light. Her musk was unmistakable, and it smelled divine. I sucked on her labia, pulling it briefly with my lips. Her moans grew louder as I continued to explore. I was extending my tongue, tracing, licking, and teasing her as I attempted to extend her pleasure. Whispers of 'yes, please', 'more', and 'oh god' could barely be heard above the sounds my tongue was making on her skin.

When I finally slid my tongue between her labia, she gasped while I smiled. I played around inside her, exploring for a bit, then moved up to find her now swollen clit. I stayed there playing with it until Mel couldn't take anymore. My hands cupped her tight little ass holding her up as I brought her to her first real climax. Her hands were on my head, pressing me deep into her as she bucked and thrashed, enjoying my efforts. When she begged me to quit, I just slowed down, savoring the moment.

When I finally extracted my face from between her legs, I looked up to see tears of joy in her eyes. Mel's arms were outstretched, asking me to hold her. I smiled, moving back up to take my baby in my arms and cuddle with her as the last few sparks burst within her.

We laid like that for a good half hour; soft kisses and thank-yous kept coming from both of us. Mel had given me something special that I'd treasure the rest of my life. It would be our secret until the day I died.

After cuddling, we napped for a few minutes. My heart was still pounding in my chest when Mel opened her eyes to smile at me.

She kissed me, "That was just amazing, Auntie Beth."

She licked her lips, smiling; her juices still lingered on my face.

Giggling, she told me, "It's not what I expected it to taste like."

I smiled, "It's not what I expected either, sweet girl. I'm going to take a shower. Think about where you'd like to go for dinner."

I kissed her back, then went to shower and freshen up. I got the water at the right temperature, undressed, then Mel entered the bathroom.

"Can I join you?"

I smiled, "Of course. Save water, shower with a friend."

"Or a lover?"

I nodded, then stepped in under the stream.

I stood under the water stream, yes closed. I began getting my hair wet to wash it. Mel soon joined me, rubbing the hotel body gel on my breasts. I was surprised by her hands at first; as she played with my breasts, I enjoyed her touch, softly rubbing, tweaking a nipple now and then. I moved out of the stream and let her soap me down from head to toe. She lingered between my legs, making sure my pussy and rosebud were as clean as a whistle. I loved her hands on me; no man has ever touched me in the shower as she did.

When she asked me to lean back to wash my hair, I gladly arched back for her. Sprinkling shampoo into my wet locks, she gave me the most beautiful scalp massage I'd ever had. When she finished, I rinsed and then applied the conditioner in the same manner. I felt so pampered and in love.

I was all clean, so I switched places with my baby to wash her hair and body with tender loving care. When I finished, I started to get out. Mel stopped me, pressed me back into the cold tile wall opposite the showerhead. She kissed me full on the lips, slipping her fingers between my legs, then began fucking me with them. Mel wasn't rough. She eased them in and out of me as I moaned, telling her how delicious it felt.

I was surprised and delighted. Mel suckled my breasts as I began pushing back on her hand with my hips. I moaned, speaking her name multiple times along with affirmations that she was doing it just right. Suddenly, Mel looked up, kissed me on the lips then dropped to her knees.

Her tongue replaced her hand, and my god, what a tongue it was. I never noticed how long Mel's tongue was until it was deep inside me. The girl was a quick study duplicating what I did to her not too long ago.

But, my baby added a twist that rocked my world. Her hands had been on my ass cheeks, pressing me to her face when one moved towards my perineum. I could feel her fingers move up my crack as she explored my vagina with her tongue. When she brushed my rosebud with what I guessed was her index finger, I almost jumped out of my skin.

Mel massaged it while continuing to drink from my well, moving side to side, up, down, and in circles. She was a natural if there ever was one. My hands in her wet hair held her to me as I called continued calling out her name. I told her how fantastic she was making me feel over and over again. I was already close to my climax when her fingertip entered my bud. My knees slightly buckled as my brain became overwhelmed with pleasure.

Mel held me steady as she rode with me on another delicious orgasmic ride. When the initial eruption within me subsided and the more minor tremors echoed through my body, my baby girl finished licking me clean then stood to hold and kiss me.

I was breathless as I stood there kissing her.

Mel looked me in the eyes, whispering, "That's part of my gift to you, Auntie Beth. I hope you liked it."

I gripped her tight to kiss her deeply. We stood making out until we both got cold since we weren't standing under the shower stream. We broke our kiss, washed our bodies once more, then exited our shower.

The rest of the day, we lounged around, made love once more, showered, then went out to dinner at a nice restaurant the hotel concierge suggested.

We spent the rest of our week taking in as many tourist sites as we could. We were tired by Thursday afternoon as we started thinking about our next phase, the cruise along the Rhône river from Lyon to Arles.

We boarded a flight from Paris to Lyon early Friday morning. We were greeted again by a driver from our new cruise ship then taken to the dock where our ship was waiting for us. Since we'd just been on its sister ship, we knew our way around. We went through the same routine, meeting the staff, cruise director, and the captain.

We enjoyed meeting our new shipmates, especially a pair of women close to my age traveling together on their fourth cruise. We talked to them during dinner, Shawna and Jen. We discovered they were married lesbians celebrating their fifth wedding anniversary.

Shawna was blonde, close to my height, had marvelous blue eyes and a smile that lit up the room. Jen was shorter by three inches and a redhead with delightful brown eyes and an infectious laugh. Both were athletic and lived close to Seattle, in Tacoma.

We found we had a few things in common besides being practically neighbors; they had been on the Seine cruise the year before. They talked about things they'd seen and enjoyed which were very similar to our tour. They'd been to Victoria, B.C., the same month we had last year also.

We compared notes for the upcoming tours during the cruise. We shared similar interests, like the wine and chocolate pairings, the truffle farm tour, and the olive oil manufacturer. The weather was going to be a bit cooler than in Paris and maybe some rain. We had rainwear and living in the Pacific Northwest, and we didn't mind the rain at all.

When dinner was over, the four of us went back up to the lounge for the evening entertainment. Mel and I had gotten used to the mediocre fare geared to the older passengers.

We didn't stay long, preferring to go topside to watch the stars as we slipped down the Rhône. I let Mel have a glass of wine with dinner, and she snuck one out when we were in the lounge. We were sipping and talking when Shawna and Jen joined us.

The four of us started talking again, Shawna mainly with Mel and Jen with me. They, too, loved the idea of this being Mel's graduation present. We'd talk for a bit, and then someone would say something that one of the other pair liked, and we'd switch and talk to the other for a bit. We kept going around and around like that, in addition to the four of us talking altogether. It was so lovely having people we could relate to on this cruise.

Our glasses were empty when we realized we were the only ones left out on deck about ten-thirty. We said our goodnights then headed to our respective cabins. Jen and Shawna were on the deck above us, which was more pricey than the one I'd booked for Mel and me. Those are a little more spacious and sit higher above the water than ours. Other than that, I hadn't seen why we needed to pay more for it.

When we were back in our stateroom, Mel and I talked about Shawna and Jen. I wanted to be sure Mel didn't say anything that would hint about our new relationship. Mel was quite aware of that, which made me feel better.

It was late, and we were both tired; we cuddled some, then both fell asleep.

Our first tour was the truffle farm. We took a bus out into the boonies, and there we met the farmer, his wife, and their three dogs who hunted truffles. Shawna and Jen were also there. We didn't talk to them much, watching the pups search and find the truffles. They were so cute and excited to get out and do what they loved to do.

O2
O2
559 Followers