All Comments on 'The Gift She Gives Ch. 09'

by sinagainChris12

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I'm so in love with this story i can't even describe how upset I'll be if it doesn't end good and they don't end up being together and being able to touch. You're an amazing writer! <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
just wondering

I like the story and I am very hooked. You're a very good writer.

But, I think mr Hughes is being an a**hole. He has a room full of slaves and makes sexual stuff with his clients, but he gets jealous if vesper touches another men?... I don't think he has the right to be like that. Fair is fair. Vesper should be &amp;quot;exploring&amp;quot; with other men too, not just him. Just a thoght.

Nevertheless I'll keep reading your addictive story no matter what. I really hope you give this two a happily ever after.

angelicbeautyangelicbeautyabout 8 years ago

I'd Like To See Them Together And Neither 1 Get hurt.I Feel They Are True Mates And That If They Do Make Love He Will Get His WINGS Back And B Fully male

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12about 8 years agoAuthor
Re: anonymous^2 & angelicbeauty

Anonymous #1: I may not write this story as straight forward as some people would like...but I have no plans of upsetting anyone with the ending. 😁

Anonymous #2: You're completely right, fair is fair. Vesper doesn't know about his "extra-curricular activities," at least not yet. I really don't see her being who she is and being ok with it. Stick with it. We'll get through to the other side....

angelicbeauty: I agree. They're meant for each other. ❤️❤️ I have to admit it took a lot of time thinking about to get some chapters on paper, and I'm still going back and editing because Mr. Hughes deserves it. As does Vesper. 😉

Relena1991Relena1991about 8 years ago
hocked

Love it can't wait for the next chapter. Love all your stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I don't think Vesper is a submissive, rather ...

almost the other way around. She told Arc that she wants to make love with him, and he followed thru by figuring out a scenario where he could make that happen. But now she's telling him she wants him personally! to take her virginity - how can he make that happen? She's dictating the progress (though I'm sure he feels the same way), trying to figure out exactly what she wants. As angelicbeauty said, I also want to see Arc get his wings back - and my scenario would be that when they finally touch (somehow), Vesper heals him, and his wings grow back. Maybe his tattoos also disappear? Seems to me he's paid enough penance. Looking forward to their continuing story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Why

Why is it bad for her mother to trim her wings, but totally sexy and ok for Arc to denude her of her hair pubic hair back to prepubescent state? There is nothing unsexy about pubic hair. But there is something pretty sexist and slightly pedophiliac about sexualizing a pre-adolescent state. I wanted better for this story

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12about 8 years agoAuthor
Re: anonymous & anonymous

Vesper submissive: Vesper is still very much experimenting and finding out who she is sexually, so you may be right. Maybe she isn't submissive, but who knows...there is more to this story. 😉 But I do want to mention that in Dom/sub relationships, the power very much lies with the submissive. She/he is in complete control (or absolutely freaking should be) of what happens to her/him. Dom/sub relationships are not something to shift into lightly, it should be discussed openly with the two (or more?) participants and repeatedly. Safe words, boundaries, etc, should all be stated very verbally.

Pubic hair: I agree with you, there is nothing unsexy about pubic hair. At all. There is also not necessarily anything about going hair-free that should automatically make one think that a writer is attempting to write about pedophilia. I find it so disturbing that one would assume such a thing. I have gone waxed and natural and find benefit and pleasure in both. Please do not look for something where there is nothing. Not one of my stories has even been about someone "just turning" eighteen/practically a child. Vesper is 87, totally not a child in any way.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 8 years ago
I like that Vesper trusted her instincts and

set her boundaries. I also agree that his toy is a poor substitute when it is him she wants. I'm all about the magical growing angel bits.

Vesper is impulsive, so at some point, she's just going to grab him and try to heal him... I wonder what will happen?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stauker

Anonymous < why i would like to know how you bridged all that.

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

Just wondering... Did he get a new tattoo with her name on? Somehow I suspect not, not with her. I hope it will be mentioned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous