The Gift She Gives Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock shifted away from her lower body and Natasha sighed as she let her back lay against the grass beneath her again. She breathed a little easier as he stared down at her, his head slowly lowering towards her pussy, where he breathed in deeply of her female scent. His body shook and he grinned, the frenzy that had gripped him so painfully hard was over. She was bred.

"Bred." He muttered before lifting his neck and braying his triumph into the air.

"Ailen." She panted and reached for him with her arms.

He ignored her and pushed his face towards her pussy.

"I get to taste you now." He smiled like a school boy and Natasha gasped as his large head moved in between her tender thighs and his tongue moved out to wash her labia in long, coarse strokes that made her shake and dig her fingers into the hair on his head.

"Ailen." She whimpered as he moved his thick, long tongue towards her clit, knowing that she would come the second he, ohhhhhhh, yes, come just like that when he circled the bump and suckled hard over it.

He put a hand under her ass when she bucked up against him and moaned at the tangy, delicious flavor of her cum as it sprayed from her body, knowing he tasted his own cum, as well, as the unneeded fluid slowly seeped from her overwhelmed pussy. It did nothing but turn him on, and he used his free hand to slowly move up and down his cock. Moving his tongue, lower, he pushed it deep inside her cunt and grunted, he could taste and smell her continued arousal, and his own, and the child that had taken root between the two of them high up in her body. That thought warmed him and worried him and heated him in strange ways, but there was nothing to do now but go forward. To suckle hard at her pussy as she crashed into another orgasm, his head held tightly over her cunt by her shaking hands and she spoke in a strange language, not elvish, but something mystical in sound.

Shifting over her, his big, ego-filled grin lighting on her face as he settled his arms around her before turning them so that he was the one on his back on the ground, and she was seated over his waist, her ass just before his big, standing shaft.

"I wish I could take your ass, but I am too large without the salve from the spa." He muttered, his fingers surrounding her tits as he kneaded them slowly.

Natasha nodded, breathing him in as she sat atop his heavily muscled body, "What does quaydquaydkirth mean?" She asked quietly, instead.

He looked at her confused for a second and he seemed to tense a little. "Did I say that to you?"

Natasha nodded, splaying her hands through the hair on his chest, he was incredibly sexy feeling and his smell still made her shiver, despite the fact that her pussy had known this man so many times already. "After I touched your tail."

Ailen nodded, but did not answer. However, he had thought the meaning and she shivered a little as she looked down at him. The translation was odd, though, blood of my blood, heart of my heart, was the nearest way he could try to explain what he had said, but it was much deeper than that, and not something that satyrs used often, if ever. They mated in a flock, the women belonging at all times to all of them. Satyrs did not mate alone. Ever. Her eyes widened as she leaned down and rested her head on his chest.

"I did this, Ailen. I made this happen. This wasn't your fault." She knew there were tears in her eyes, he felt like he'd done something wrong tonight, the bond he had with his flock, he felt as if he had betrayed that with her.

"I fucked you, Natasha." He reminded her, his arms surrounding her.

Natasha sat back and shook her head, "Because I made you. It was an accident, but it was my fault."

"An elf thing?" He sat up with his elbows on the ground beneath him, making her have to sit up straight over him.

"No, elves could never do something like that. Bonds between your kind are strong. Practically impossible to penetrate. But I'm only half-elvish, Ailen. I am sorry, I would not have expected you to know that."

"I knew there was something, I can sense that you're of the light."

She nodded, "My father is Sargon Magerei. He's a wizard."

"Now I see," Ailen nodded as he watched her nod back at him, "you have a different magic within you."

"Yes, an ancient one." Natasha sighed, knowing it didn't make him feel any better about mating alone.

"I cannot explain what quaydquaydkirth means, it's too difficult, and practically forbidden among my kind. I should not have said that to you. Things...feel differently now."

Natasha let her brown eyes drop to his chest. Things did feel differently now, she was colder from the winter air around them, and while she was still sexually attracted to him, it wasn't that intense feeling that the stump had thrown at her from before. She didn't know how to show him that this wasn't his fault. But then, maybe he should know...

Putting her hands on either side of his face, she looked at him intensely, "Ailen, I want to show you something that I've never shown anyone. Not even my father. Or my brothers."

He shook, nervous about what she was going to do, but he nodded anyway, if she could explain this, he wanted the explanation. His eyes closed on their own and he felt a popping and a sizzle within his head, and then everything went bright and he saw Natasha standing before him, naked, glorious, her skin glowing, her long hair draped around her like a cloak, the brunette color he knew in reality had changed to a deep, deep unnatural red that was shimmering and seemed to sway in the air, and those amber colored eyes of hers glowing with some sort of brilliant and moving fog of what was obviously the magic she held within her. Staring at her, he could see her, see everything about her, and his gut tightened, and he knew that outside of this, whatever this vision was, he was clutching tightly to her sides and she had shifted her body so that she could bring her wrecked pussy down onto his heady cock one last time.

A short time later, Ailen watched as Natasha climbed out of the hot water spring that he had led her to and then she pulled on the dress that he'd torn from her body and felt warm as he watched her use her magic to fix the damage that he'd done. Her panties were gone, lost in the brush of the mountain. He liked her without them, it allowed him to more clearly smell the pussy he had finally said goodbye to. He would not be with her again, he knew. Ailen knew that what had caused the solitary frenzy that he'd just been in would not occur again, and he could not fuck her without his flock joining in, and he also knew, that because of what had happened to Natasha with the minotaurs, she would never be able to be fucked like that.

"It's only been a few hours." His voice was gruff as she came to stand before him.

"It feels like days, Ailen."

"You called me 'seron,' what does that mean?" He asked.

Natasha smiled nervously, her cheeks becoming red as she looked up at him, "It means lover."

"I am glad that that is how you saw me tonight. I would never have wanted to think I could have hurt you." Ailen nodded as he offered her his arm so they could return to the top of the mountain.

"Ailen..." Natasha looked at the path before them as they walked, "I've never been that...truthful before about myself. Please keep what I told you to yourself."

He nodded as he looked through the darkness before them.

"I am glad you showed me. I understand how it happened between us now. Though I haven't any idea how I will explain such a thing to the others of my flock. The, eh, the women in my flock will not respond well to you. But they should be back in the caves by now. Still, you may want to-." He said low, but stopped when they rounded and stepped up the last few steps towards where she had been speaking earlier to Thorontur.

Natasha took a step away from the satyr when she realized that they were not alone. Her eyes crossed to where Thorontur and Faeron stood near a ledge, her older brother had just turned to see her appear. Cynric and one of the other satyrs, the white one, were standing nearby, and she knew the four had been talking, discussing how they were about to divide up and go look around the mountain for her. Ailen had not been missed, they had assumed that he was walking the mountain, as satyrs were apt to do.

"Ennostiel." Thorontur said as he stepped towards her, stopped only by the strange bray that came from the leader of the flock of satyrs.

"Ailen." Cynric's deep timber matched the emotion in his voice as he took several heavy steps towards the two of them. "Explain."

Ailen ducked his head, Natasha knew that it was a sign of respect, deferring to his control.

"I cannot." Ailen shook his head, he didn't want to tell her secret, and she knew he wouldn't even it if it meant a fight, her eyes widened, a physical one, with the head of his flock.

"I can smell you within her. Growing within her. Explain." The older gray satyr made an angry frustrated sound and Natasha gasped and stepped back as the two suddenly locked arms and she heard the heavy clap of their horns as the slammed against one another.

"Stop." She gasped, reaching for the men, wanting them not to harm each other over what she had caused.

"Ennostiel." Thorontur's angry voice sounded and she felt his strong arms pull her away from the two sparring satyrs.

"No, this is my fault." Natasha felt her eyes fill with tears as she looked up at her brother.

"Of course it is your fault, neth, you cannot close your legs when it comes to a beast with rhaes and rochtal." His hateful words made her wince and fight against his hold. Horns and hooves. How dare he.

"Thorontur." Faeron cautioned as he watched his sister's eyes begin to glow a bit and he looked from the satyrs who were braying at each other to Birch, who was standing, shifting from hoof to hoof awkwardly as he watched two of his flock fight, and then to his brother and his small sister.

Natasha hated to do it, but she needed Mr. Hughes. He was standing with the male dragons now, laughing, his bride at his side. She was thankful that Elarinya and the other children had been taken back down to the spa for the night. She would hate to have her daughter hear what she could hear in her brother's mind. Hateful, spiteful, wounded asshole.

'I need you. Just you. South side of the mountain. Please. Now.' She sent him and felt him stiffen and quickly whisper in Vesper's ear before excusing himself from their group.

The three male satyrs who had yet to appear came into view just as she watched Mr. Hughes step into view, and Natasha whimpered, jerking against her brother who refused to let her go.

"Stop them, Mr. Hughes." She said aloud, her hand pointed towards where Ailen and Cynric were still locked tightly together.

He looked at her confused, then at the two men, flicking his wrist just a little, causing the two men to separate instantly, and they were both thrown up forcefully against the side of the mountain as Natasha quickly filled in Mr. Hughes on what had just occurred between her and Ailen. She left out the words her brother had spoken to her. She would handle the wood elf on her own.

"Cynric. Ailen was compelled, he did not willingly go against his flock." Mr. Hughes stepped towards the satyrs and Natasha turned to look at her brother.

She felt his hands tighten on her body and frowned, biting the inside of her mouth as she focused on the points where his skin touched hers. She knew he felt the painful sting by the way his eyes widened and he looked at her in anger. He held on just another moment before he was forced to let go and take a step back from her.

"You will never touch my skin again." Natasha hissed at him.

"Ennostiel, you must learn to control yourself." He growled back at her.

"My name is Natasha. And I know how to control myself. That's something that YOU need to learn, you big, stupid, bully." She felt like the words she used to describe him were juvenile, but that was what he was, Thorontur was a bully. A huge one.

"Neth, he is only trying to guide you to-."

"To what, Faeron? Be more like him? Fill my heart with hate and deceit, refuse to love, refuse to forgive and demur? No. No, I don't want to be anything like him." Natasha flicked her fingers towards her oldest brother and watched as he was shoved several more feet from her.

"Ennos-Natasha. You did not control yourself with that lavan. You have caused a situation with him and his flock." Thorontur didn't comment on how she'd been able to move him, though Faeron looked between the two of them with wide, curious eyes.

"Do not talk to me like a concerned father, hanar, I have one of those." Natasha took a step towards him and smiled when he took a step away from her.

She knew Mr. Hughes was quietly talking to Cynric and the other satyrs, and that Ailen was frustrated, braying his anguish as he tried to get them to understand what had happened between them. They were calming, but in no way was Cynric ready to be released from Mr. Hughes' hold.

"You are my neth, Natasha, my family. I want more for you than..." He nodded at her womb, "the bearer of a lavan..."

"Or the bearer of a rorhaes?" She spoke of her daughter, the color in her eyes still rolling as she took another step towards him.

"It is unnatural." He muttered disapprovingly at her.

"Even the humans know that discrimination is wrong these days, or at least the good ones do." Natasha sighed as she shook her head at her brother.

"She is pregnant. By the satyr?" Faeron frowned, finally putting together what had Thorontur so furious. How? Satyrs fucked in flocks.

"Yes." Natasha sighed as she looked at Faeron, "I can't explain what I did, but it was an accident, and it caused a f-frenzy. It was an accident." She stressed a second time as she glared back at her oldest brother.

"You are surrounded by accidents, neth." Thorontur would never back down, she knew that. He never had to before, he always got what he wanted. Always. She had been the only one to ever openly defy him before, though Faeron had begun to lately.

"You are despicable."

"Thorontur, stop this." Faeron sighed, moving to grab his brother's arm but stopping when he felt a great heat separate him from the man he had neared. His eyes widened, what was Natasha doing?

"Consider me a laith eredh, hanar, you always have anyway. I don't ever want to see you again. I want you to leave and never come back. I don't want to know you. I don't want my daughter...my children...to know you. I will be that dead seed to you, as you will always be to me." Natasha walked forward slowly as she spoke, her hands going up in front of her as she did, step by step until she had her older brother practically pinned back against the corner of the mountain, a ledge to his left, and the right hot as fire.

"Ennostiel." Thorontur spoke heavily, with sadness, and she saw something that she had never seen flicker in his eyes before, but refused to admit what it was. Shaking her head, she slammed him back against the mountain and watched him fall before she released him from her spell and lowered her hands.

Looking up at Faeron, tears filling her eyes again, she moved forward to clutch his hands within hers, "I am sorry I have disappointed you, Faeron. I do not mean to."

He looked down at her with love in his eyes, and she let the tears fall, whimpering a little when her brother knelt down a little to kiss her cheek, his hand running through her long hair as he sighed. "If you have disappointed me as my neth, then I have disappointed you much more greatly as your hanar."

She moved in close and surrounded him with her arms, which surprised Faeron as affection like this was uncommon for elves, but he hugged her back, closely. She had always been family, but until he had imprinted on Shi, Faeron was pretty sure he had never actually understood the concept.

"I will see to our brother." He whispered in her ear as she looked towards the group of satyrs and Mr. Hughes. None of them were being controlled by him at this point.

Quietly, she walked over to stand beside Mr. Hughes.

"Has this ever happened before?" The question came from Colby, the black satyr.

Mr. Hughes frowned and looked at Cynric.

The older satyr scuffed his hoof on the ground, "There are stories, old ones, about situations like this. It is not good. Going against one's flock can break the flock. This is not good."

Natasha frowned, she did not want to see this flock broken, there were so few satyrs left, they needed one another. Putting a hand over her stomach, a move not missed by any of the men standing around her, Natasha put her other hand on Mr. Hughes suit coat.

"If I must leave, if that will make it better, I will leave." She said in a near whisper.

"You must stay near Vesper if you mean to birth this child." Mr. Hughes told her softly, his hand going to cover hers, his eyes telling her more than he spoke, she'd been hurt by a horned fetus once before.

"You will not abort my child." Ailen's voice was angry, and clear, as he looked at the angel, his whole body rearing for a fight. "She is not one of the guests of this place, you have no right-."

"Ailen, he would never have suggested that." Natasha shook her head.

"Ailen said you do not desire to be mated with him again." Dwight spoke this time, and Natasha looked over at the nervous satyr.

She shook her had as she moved her eyes to the satyr that she could still feel within her body, "What happened to us earlier will never happen again. It was unexpected. It won't-It won't be repeated."

"It would have been better if it had been the flock." The white one, Birch, spoke.

Natasha shivered at the idea of having been fucked as Ailen had fucked her by an entire flock of satyrs. Memories, dark, painful, unwanted memories pushed to the surface, and in her need to rid them, she accidentally passed them through to Mr. Hughes, who tightened defensively beside her.

"Mating with the flock is out of the question, Birch. Cynric, I am sorry, I could never allow that. She has been...forced in such a way in the past." Mr. Hughes answered when she could not, and Natasha's cloudy eyes met and clung to Ailen as he frowned at her, he knew. He knew all of her.

"She must get off the mountain, Mr. Hughes. Before our women sense her pregnancy."

"They will find out eventually." Mr. Hughes cautioned. He knew Ailen would never exclude himself from a child from his loins.

"But they will kill her and the child inside of her if they can." Colby stepped forward, "They will view her as a-." He shook his head, unable to say it. Whatever 'it' was, it wasn't good.

"I will leave the mountain, but I can't leave the spa. If-if the horns," Natasha shook her head, "I may need to be near Vesper later on."

Cynric nodded. "Our women will not leave the mountain. They will be told, but later."

"He shouldn't have even been able to get aroused without us all there, Cynric." Payton frowned, none of them understood.

Natasha could sense how dangerous this all still was and felt that the sooner she left the better.

"Cynric, will you help me down the mountain?" She asked the eldest satyr, knowing more time alone with Ailen would be extremely frowned upon.

"Yes. Mr. Hughes, I apologize for the intrusion during your wedding." Cynric looked at his employer, nodding his head in apology to the angel.

"I can only take so much of Zheng's explanation of international trade relations before I get bored, Cynric. Do not trouble yourself." Mr. Hughes smiled at the satyrs and sent Natasha a last look before looking in Faeron's direction before he walked back towards his wedding celebration.

Natasha looked to see that Faeron had returned from wherever he had gone with Thorontur.