The Gift She Gives Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cynric is going to walk me down to the spa. You should return to Shi, she is beginning to worry." Natasha nodded at her brother, who nodded back and did not bother trying to suggest that he return her to his apartment.

"Natasha, Thorontur has left the spa. He is returning to Farwathain." He told her as Cynric walked over.

Natasha nodded, looking past the large satyr to the light brown furred one that was standing amongst the other five, his eyes flitting nervously around him and to her once he realized that she had looked back at him.

'Thank you, Ailen.' She nodded at him and watched his eyes flicker as he heard her voice in his head.

'If there was any way for things to be different...' His thoughts were sad, but he was also accepting of the strange situation that she had thrown him in to by giving him the memories of the stump.

'Good night, seron.'

'Good night, quaydquaydkirth.' His thought made her eyes widen and she bit her lower lip as she turned away, allowing Cynric to put his hand on her forearm as he guided her down the path that would lead them off of the mountain.

Several minutes went by before he spoke, and she knew he'd been mulling over what to say the whole time. He had seen what she'd done to Thorontur and did not want to end up in a similar situation.
"You were married to a unicorn." He said, and while she knew he'd wondered it, she was a little surprised that she hadn't known that that was the question he would choose. But it wasn't a question, really.

Natasha nodded, "Aonghas. He was beautiful."

"You did not feel that he was below you?"

Natasha gasped at looked up at him, "Can you think of anything, anyone, more majestic than a unicorn?"

Cynric grinned down at her, pride in his eyes that she did not look down on hoofed beasts like many of her kind. But she was not dark like her family, which confused him until Ailen had told him that she was only half-elvish.

"Aonghas was kind. There aren't many of his kind left, and they are scattered. While he loved me and our daughter, he still searched for others."

"If he had found a female-."

"He would have left me to mate with her. Like I said, there are so few." Natasha shrugged her shoulders.

"You would have been hurt."

"It hurt more seeing what happened to my husband." She looked up at him as they stepped down a particularly unsteady portion of rocks.

"He was murdered."

She nodded, "We were in the Caucuses. A herd of minotaurs hunted us. Unicorns are rumored to have all sorts of powers. They delighted in what they did to him." She shivered, but did not further describe that day.

They were silent again for a while.

"Were you disgusted with the child inside you?"

He was not talking about the one that was currently taking root in her womb.

She shook her head, "No, but I knew quickly that it would not survive outside the womb. But I also thought I would die. When I was rescued, I was angry. I just wanted to die, and I knew that my family would try to save me."

"But the baby..."

"Was just a baby, it didn't want to hurt me."

"The child you now-."

Natasha stopped walking, new tears in her eyes as she stood looking down at him from the rock he had stepped off of that she was still on. "Cynric, this baby is the biggest accident, but it is a happy accident. Satyrs are...you are all so warm, so close to each other. I can't imagine a father who would be more attentive, a family who would be more loving."

He looked up at her with his large brown eyes on his oversized human head and breathed in and out slowly, no words leaving his wide, beautiful lips, and his hands had moved slowly to her waist to keep her standing so that she was slightly above him on the rocks.

"It is the fact that only one of us knows your body. The reason the flock is so close is that we have the same sensations, the same sexual memory of those we frenzy with. Our cocks have all found ground in the same place. The anger isn't directed at Ailen as a male satyr, it's directed at the fact that his cock is now unfamiliar to the rest of us."

Cynric's explanation made sense. Natasha nodded and leaned her forehead down and against his larger forehead as she breathed in his scent, so similar to Ailen, but yet, aged, more powerful.

"I am typically not a fearful person, but that day, the day my husband died, the first day I was...raped...by the minotaurs, there were so many, I don't remember the number. I just remember the pain, the frantic feeling of it. The movement, the bodies. At night, when I dream, that is what I see. Having been with Ailen in a frenzy that involved only him, I can imagine that being in an actual satyr frenzy would not be dissimilar to the worst night of my life." She had put her hands on the back of his neck, in the fur that lined the top of his back, not realizing that she had also dug her fingers into the smooth fur and was holding him tightly. She remembered suddenly that he had been wearing more than the cloth wrapped around him during the ceremony, he'd been in a full suit. He must have changed sometime during the party. The thought made her smile a moment.

"I understand, Natasha, and while that is the one way this situation could be fixed in any way, I will never ask that of you." Cynric nodded, rubbing her waist on both sides a moment as he moved his eyes to look at her slim body.

"Do you-you said it was not knowing the same place. What if I could give that to you?" Natasha wondered aloud, maybe she could, she had wondered it earlier, when she was walking with Ailen towards the party.

"How, Natasha?"

"You do know that elves can hear the thoughts of humans, and that they can communicate with each other telepathically. Right?"

"Like you do with Vesper."

"Right, but that is a little different. I can give her my thoughts not because I am an elf, but because half of me is a wizard."

He stiffened, looking at her closely, wondering what she was getting at.

"I'm going to tell your flock to go find a corner away from the other wedding guests for a few minutes." She told him, though she made sure that when she spoke to the flock, she sent the words to Cynric as well, who stiffened and tightened his hold on her waist.

Ailen was the most concerned as to what she was planning, but the other satyrs were curious, and they quickly found a corner of their mountain where the could be alone together for a moment. Cynric's chocolate eyes watched her closely as she waited for word from them that they were alone.

"Natasha." Cynric said her name and she looked directly at him and then moved her hands to grasp his and move them down to settle directly on her ass.

'No.' Was very clear in Ailen's head as she whimpered when the oldest satyr squeezed his hands into her ass, his head moving to the skin between her breasts, his mouth closing over her warm flesh, and his nose breathing in heavily the scent of her.

She sent all of that to the other satyrs and heard more than one bray as she smiled softly and allowed Cynric to continue kissing her chest as she began to give all six satyrs the memory of Ailen, start to finish. From the moment he asked to kiss her, to the first time they fucked hard on the stump, and then to that final time, when she had sunk down onto his cock from above, and had ridden him slowly, languidly, until he'd been unable to be still anymore and had taken over and pummeled her until she'd cried against him and came in jerky waves. Natasha knew she was crying by the time she'd felt the five other satyrs cum, their hands having found and manipulated their cocks while she passed the memories. It had taken time, and by the end, they each finally felt as if they had known her body.

During that time, however, Cynric had been with her, and instead of grabbing his own cock, he had begun to touch her with his hands, moving her skirt up and away from a cunt that had moistened at the memory of her time with Ailen, and he had moved them so that she was leaning against a huge boulder, her thighs in his hands as he guided his thick cock to her pussy. She'd known this would happen, and while fucking another satyr had not been something she'd originally wanted tonight, she knew that this was important, it was why she'd asked Cynric, the leader of the satyrs, to bring her down. If anything had to happen, it had to be with him.

"It won't start a frenzy, you are already bred." He groaned deeply against her throat as he slowly slid deep into her body, using the way she came at his entrance to wet the passage inside.

Natasha nodded, letting him kiss her, letting her neck drop when he later moved his mouth down to suck a nipple on her breast deep within his mouth. His cock was overwhelming, heavy, demanding, and he moved slowly, much slower than Ailen had moved, and he took his time penetrating her. It felt different than it had even felt that last time with Ailen, and even though she still didn't want to admit it, there was still, and would always be a different, more intimate emotion, bond, feeling, she wasn't sure what to call it, with the brown satyr. Closing her eyes, she let her head drop to bury against his neck as he began a harder rhythm within her body, and she clutched him tightly to her as he brayed. Letting his flock know what he was doing, the feeling straight from his body to theirs, so they could feel it as if they were the ones inside of her. Tears filled her eyes as she gave the memory to Ailen, feeling his gut tighten, the way his hands clenched ever so slightly as he leaned against the wall he was near, his eyes closing and his breath coming tighter, quicker. Damn it. She had to get off this damn mountain.

~*~*~*~

Cynric returned to his flock about a half hour later, having seen the half-elf back to the doors of the spa. She had gone inside after one last conversation about her expectations from the flock, which she had none of, and his assurance that things would be better than before she'd given them her body. Ailen would not be blocked from his child. That much was what Natasha had needed to hear more than anything. He found his flock helping the wedding guests who had decided to turn in for the night make their way down the mountain. He saw Birch first, who nodded in his direction, a nod filled with meaning, with acceptance, and Cynric nodded back. He moved on until he found Ailen who had just gotten off of the dance floor after dancing with the black vampire, Jo, he remembered her name, she had been lovely, and the most intelligent non-human he had ever met.

"Ailen." He said the brown satyr's name quietly, and watched the man's large, somewhat lost brown eyes find his face and the younger satyr nodded.

When they were before each other, Ailen put his hand on his flock leader's shoulder. "Thank you."

Cynric had not expected that to be the response. He had expected Ailen to be angry about being with the elf. He had expected at least mild frustration.

"You are not angry?" He couldn't help but ask.

Ailen frowned and shook his head. "It is better this way. To have shared her with all of you. But it cannot happen again. She must never be a part of a real satyr frenzy."

Cynric nodded, that had been made clear to him by Natasha. "Yes, I agree."

Ailen nodded and looked around them, there were still quite a few people going strong at the celebration for Mr. Hughes and his bride. The two were dancing currently, close to each other, their arms wrapped tightly together.

"She is meaningful to you." Cynric's statement made the man next to him shiver a little and the hair on his back stood just a little as he looked at the gray leader of his flock.

"Can it simply be that she is meaningful because she carries my child?" Ailen raised an eyebrow at him.

Cynric lifted one side of his mouth and looked down for a moment before nodded, "Yes, of course. Our flock bond is still solid, I can sense that."

Ailen nodded, hearing voices raised on the other side of the dance floor. When he looked over, Cynric did as well, seeing both Domino and her friend Jo standing by the edge of the tables that were set up, the blond vampire pointing her finger rather menacingly and her gaze was rather angry as she spoke in a harsh voice to the light siren who was very obviously the recipient of her wrath. Frowning, he nodded at Ailen before walking slowly in the direction of the fighting females, something he would much rather not have to be a part of, but knew he should move out of the open area and the other people in attendance.