The Gift (TG TF Feminization) Pt. 03

Story Info
Now a wife on her knees, Eddy allows Sam to cross a line.
3.6k words
4.63
18.6k
17

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bqnk
bqnk
348 Followers

Chapter 5

Sam couldn't stop now.

Her second shot followed immediately -- a long rope that nearly missed my face.

While the first had caught me by surprise under my nose, I saw the second: a comet of white, blazing from the thick head of Samantha's cock and quickly reaching the periphery of my vision as it passed. But at the last moment, the end of the volley caught high on my right cheek and stuck, acting as an anchor, pulling the trajectory back into the orbit around my pretty, pale face, and falling into a healthy glimmering pearl line leading from my cheekbone, over my ear, and into my long raven-colored hair.

Sam's cock fired with swollen fervor at high velocity as my orgasm came in waves, radiating its energy into every extremity of my curvy new body. It just wouldn't stop, and I curled my toes at it coursed through me, overwhelmed by the absolute oblivion of feminine release.

The way Sam's hand was firmly pumping his cock only added to the speed -- to the force of impact. Something in me realized there would be long lines over my face in all directions exhibiting the sheer force and volume of his climax.

Why was I letting it happen?

I closed my eyes, hearing our voices. I didn't recognize them. All I heard was a couple locked in passion echoed across white tile and the slight lapping of the water in a bath as my curvy legs shook in orgasm.

Sam's first shot had caught me by surprise, as, in the heat of my changes, I had assumed the tenuous role of witness -- partly to cope with my willing engagement in the temporary dismantling of my manhood. Even as my breasts sprouted and swelled, rounded out, and began to hang from my chest and weigh on my back, I had maintained a casual detachment. But now, feeling the impact trail of Sam's second shot of come smoldering against the side of my face, I was thrust fully into the gravity of the moment.

Sam was coming on my face. And I wasn't moving.

As I faced off with Sam's thick cock, I flexed the muscles in my pelvis in an instinctual sympathetic response. After all, I knew how she felt, even though my wife's new cock was nearly twice as big as mine had been. My cock had throbbed in just the same way, casting a long barrage of come against the glass of our shower, pumping clouds of come into the water as it descended into the deep like a crumbling island.

The phantom feeling of my cock hanging there, hard and aroused, was immediately met with nothing. I flexed again. Achingly empty. All that remained was my eager little clit, hooded in pink and sending waves of bliss into my body. As if to defy the towering, swollen sex unloading before me, and my lack thereof, my nipples hardened, thick at the tips of my well-endowed pair of tits.

This was as erect as I was going to get now.

My crotch was cut smooth. It was indeed a close shave, just as Sam had intended. I felt the phantom presence of my cock dissipate into the air. In our happy, warm little household, Sam was the one with the cock now.

She kept coming.

The next shot hit my nose and dripped down my lips. I breathed out in a state of elated terror. Sam moaned, nearly growling, taken in her first male orgasm and the physical power of her new form. I could feel her gaze looking down on me with prowess. I looked up for only a second, my mouth falling open in shock.

Right at that moment, she fired again. My tastebuds tingled in an instant with complimentary hints of sweet, savory, and salt -- all at once -- as a long rope of come shot from my wife's cock fell over my pouty bottom lip, stretched across my tongue, and hit the back of my throat.

Oh, fuck. I couldn't believe it.

I couldn't believe it because this was off-limits in our household.

She had set the rule shortly after we met and became intimate. I had asked. Practically begged at one point. She had refused. "No coming on my face. Period."

A funny feeling grew along my thin, lithe jaw. In my new tits. In my tummy. It joined the multitude of voices within me. A feeling of unfairness. A feeling of shock. A feeling of complete and utter envy.

She hadn't asked.

She stepped forward, right in my face, and fired.

Suddenly, deep in my pussy, I understood why I was never allowed to.

I had asked.

She fired into my mouth again. I whimpered and worked Sam's come in my mouth as I considered her violation. Back and forth, weaving it over my little pink tongue. When I felt her first shot on my upper lip in danger of dripping to the floor, I extended my tongue and licked my lips, joining it with the come in my mouth.

Another man's come -- On my face. In my hair. My tongue flicked through it. My nostrils piqued with it's subtle scent. Fuck. My only consolation was it was my wife's.

Her testicles bounced and bounded in reflex, her shaven labia majora now stuffed with an armory, finally free, adding payload after payload to what I was about to receive. I took a deep breath and searched for resolve as Sam moaned with a depth that hit me in the chest.

Hadn't she been the one who had just chirped downstairs, "Just for Christmas. Please, Eddie?"? Sam now moaned and pumped his cock over me.

As unexpected as this was, I held onto her three words: Just for Christmas. Being my wife, I knew her first male orgasm shouldn't be wasted. I had a duty as a loving husband to make sure it didn't happen. To take her on my face. To take her wherever she wanted me to. I considered that, in a way, her cock was merely an extension of my own. I breathed in the sweet aroma of her climax, her male pheromones dancing with my new feminine receptors; tasting her come and ruminating on its piquancy while I worked up courage in the face of a growing and cataclysmic realization building in my tits: Her pussy had always been so sweet -- but her come was sweeter.

My wife's first batch. Suddenly a rare delicacy. My tongue danced through my wife's come as I treated it as such. I immediately pulled myself to the edge of the bath, my heavy breasts swinging and the bountiful cheeks of my butt bobbing together as I positioned myself -- and my mouth -- for my husbandly duty. I kneeled, settling my abundant ass into my heels, and pushed my lips forward. I was now mere inches away from it. I looked up and opened my mouth so she could see her pearly white payload still rolling around my tongue. I blinked my long eyelashes flirtatiously. Sam's eyebrows raised in shock at my escalation. She called out loudly as I unexpectedly took a third pump of her male ejaculate into my mouth.

"Mmmmm!"

I delicately licked the head of her cock and batted my eyelashes again as I basked in a mouthful of her delicious come. Then I grabbed her cock in my tiny right hand and held it high.

I looked her right in the eye. Oh, Sam -- Are you paying attention?

I pumped the next shot on my forehead, and it immediately began its descent down my right temple.

Watch and learn. I pouted my lips. This is how you take cum to the face.

Not just on your face, Sam -- in your hair. Along your cheek. On your tits. Like this. Basking in it. Keep coming and your little Eddy will show you how it's done -- Just for Christmas.

"That's right, honey. Come on my face." I whispered sweetly. "All over your little Eddy's face," I smiled coyly, "and her tits." I pushed them forward.

Sam moaned loudly, "Oh, fuck, Eddy. Yes." She furrowed her eyebrows and let go as I basked in the deluge, rolling Sam's come on my tongue as I helped her glaze my face and tits, demonstrating the behavior of an exceptional female as I saw it, each strike making me moan to myself in victory. I gazed up at her shocked but pleased expression, giggling quietly to myself, working her cock selfishly, pleased a rule that had thwarted me for years was crumbling away for good. Once this was all over, and we changed back, she would surely return the favor. Finally.

I thought of other red lines my wife had drawn over the years of our marriage. Considering them made me blush, and I quickly pushed them from my mind.

One thing at a time.

I pumped Sam's thick cock passionately, struck at how nice a thick one felt in my hands. How full. How powerful. My other hand quickly fell beneath the water, settling between my thighs. I touched my clit lightly, and with but a touch, waves of orgasm erupted across my body. I was coming again. My eyes rolled back for a moment as I tried to fathom coming so quickly after release. I locked my fingertip to my clit, brought Sam's cock to my mouth, opened wide, wrapped my lips around the bulging head, and held on.

In the water beneath me, my finger moved from my clit. Lower. Tracing the bloom of my pussy lips until I arrived at what I knew was the source of my emptiness. I took a deep breath over Sam's cock. I pushed my finger in.

My body shook.

Oh, fuck.

I was coming again.

Chapter 6

Sam had reached the end of her first male orgasm.

With her new cock in my mouth, she gave one final pulse, spreading my lips a little wider as the last pump of her come shot over my tongue and slipped down my throat.

I winced.

I winced with my lips wide -- full beautiful lips I could now see under my little nose, pushed out and wrapped tightly around Sam's cock. It was too much to fathom. I closed my eyes and moaned with my mouth full.

My hips lifted and fell, easing my finger into my pussy and easing me into the new sensation of penetration. I held my finger still and fucked it only slightly.

My pussy was tight.

I took my finger deeper and swallowed. I swallowed Sam's come, suddenly blushing, too embarrassed to open my eyes and look up at the man whose cock I held in my mouth -- especially since it was my wife.

My enthusiasm for gaining sexual territory, for moving the boundaries of our wedded love life a little further, dissolved. I was the one in a vulnerable position now. I could feel her flexing her muscles, considering the orgasm that had just rocked her body, considering her cock. The moment it slipped out of my mouth I would have to face her, with a face glazed in her warm come.

I wanted time to stop. I held on to her cock. It was the only thing I had left. My mind raced in a million directions as I added a finger to the first. And sat again. Even better. It spread my pussy lips wider. I tried not to moan -- but did. I moved slowly, barely, trying to fuck my fingers without Sam seeing me.

Sam reached down and pressed her fingers through my hair. Her cock was beginning to soften in my mouth.

"Eddy."

I squinted, knowing there was no way I could stay here forever. I opened my eyes slowly and peered up through my long eyelashes.

A handsome, muscular man, gazed down with a pleased expression -- gazed down at me while I held his cock in my mouth. Gazed down on me and petted my long raven-colored hair. Gazed lovingly and with a strength that made me fuck my fingers said, "You came on our shower door."

Oh, fuck. Yes, I had.

I nodded. Nodded with cock in mouth. "Mmm-hmm." I quickly pulled my fingers out of my pussy and sent them in tight circles around what used to be my cock. My clit -- my maddeningly sensitive pink little clit. It felt so good to be on my knees and touching myself.

I had come, shot after shot. The hardest orgasm of my life, both in the sheer amount my cock had swelled at the thought of wearing my wife's Christmas present -- and in the intensity of the pills -- which had condensed my cock in every seize of my orgasm into this tiny nub of pleasure I now circled. Hard jolts, pulling my cock down into me. Seizing my balls into their new role. Stuffing them full of eggs. Rooting my clit into my pelvis. Taking my manhood. Making me female.

I circled my clit and moaned.

"Oh, Eddy." She smiled and petted me. "You have my permission to come again." Her cock slipped from my mouth. "While I watch."

I nodded and returned my fingers in place and sat down. Lifted and sat. And did it again, my eyes nearly rolling back in pleasure as I found a rhythm. Lost in the sensation of something entering me. In the sensation of control, sitting as I liked, riding my fingers as I needed to. Finding the right angle and approach. Her cock slipped out of my mouth, and with it, a complimentary emptiness filled my pussy to its pink velvety depths.

The bath steadily grew into waves as I moved. And then splashes, as I intensified. She kept petting my hair, saying that's right. That's right. Oh, fuck -- I knew that wasn't helping. I knew she was loving this.

Suddenly she took a firm fistful of my hair and tugged me to my feet. I gasped, water rushing over my curves into the bath. "Don't stop, Eddy." She leaned over and whispered. "Get your little pussy off, Eddy" She pulled. "But follow where I lead."

She beckoned me forward with her grip of my hair, held strongly at the back of my neck, like pulling a dog by its scruff. I stumbled over the bath, one foot at a time, and followed her pull, flailing, tits swaying, to the bathroom counter. She pushed my head over the sink and my tits settled on the cold bathroom counter, my nipples hardening in an instant.

She held me tightly and pushed me forward, then grabbed my ass with her free hand. She pinned me to the sink.

The brief manhandling had gotten me so close already. Something in me -- something new -- invited such sure treatment. It was treatment, I noted, that I had never shown to my wife. I had always been so kind, polite, and accommodating to Samantha. But Sam had already shown herself to be a different animal.

An aggressive one.

Why did that make me so very wet?

My fingers were a flurry over my swollen clit, occasionally moving lower to slip inside and thrust into the shallows of my aching new slit. My pussy lips billowed around them invitingly I was so aroused.

I had the best pussy I had ever felt. Better than all of my ex-girlfriends and my wife included. I wanted to pummel it. So, I did. I was growing wet with my own feminine lubrication, which painted my fingers and made them slip so wonderfully inside of me. Thus, lathered in slippery bliss, I fucked and fucked myself.

She pulled my head up. "Look at yourself while you do that."

Oh, god. Sam's come dripped from my face. An expression of feminine passion filled my eyes and made my lips quiver. I was beautiful. Moaning in passion. Doubled over. Tits large and billowing over the sink. Cum dripping down my face. Dark hair over shoulders and falling like blinders around my head. I could only look forward through it at my alluring reflection.

I looked like my sister's sister.

My mother's daughter...

"I wonder what your daddy would think of his new daughter."

My eyebrows arched. Holy fuck. My eyes darted to hers and then down to her cock. My god, she was already half-hard.

I want it inside of me.

The thought entered my mind as easily as my fingers slipped back and into my aching pussy. I was pointing frantically to where I wanted it. Over and over. Here. Here. Here. She turned her fist, pulling my hair tighter.

She gripped my ass broadly in a strong hand and tugged at it, a tug I could feel along my asshole and, barely an inch further, at the tight entrance of my pussy. "Eddy, I'm in the mind to take you by your plump little cheeks and fuck you over this sink."

I moaned. So very close. Doubling the speed of my fingers. Slamming my ass back to meet my hand as best I could.

She lifted her hand from my ass. And then it fell.

The smack reverberated across the tile. And in the bones of my pelvis. And in shockwaves through my pale plump flesh. The energy of impact slowly collected in my clit. My mouth dropped open in shock. Then I cooed softly.

"Does my Eddy need a spanking?"

Oh god. Yes, she does. I lifted my plump ass to receive, nodded, and whispered.

"What did you say?"

I whispered to myself, blushing.

She tugged my locks. "Say it so I can hear you. Don't make me ask you again?"

"Harder." I took a deep breath. "Spank me again. Harder."

Her hand fell.

Yes.

My pussy clenched and gushed around my fingers as the impact sparked off my orgasm.

She held me firm as I erupted on the counter. Shaking. It was harder than all the orgasms before. She held me, her handprint appearing pink on my pale ass, she held me, seeing me through it, holding my tits to the counter.

I don't know how much time passed. I breathed slowly as the waves subsided.

Sam let go of my ass.

"Hop in the shower and wash my come off your face and tits. I'll be in to join you in a second."

I nodded and admired myself quickly in the mirror before turning. I knew Sam wouldn't put up with my dallying.

I stepped daintily toward the glass shower, my tits swaying, trying to ignore the tracks of come leading down the side.

"Wait."

I turned. "Y-yes?"

She pointed at the toilet. "Pee. You don't want a UTI, do you?"

I suddenly felt lightheaded. I was already doing my best to keep a tenuous balance. My new curves and the gap between my thighs had already thrown me off kilter.

This was real.

I nearly fell over changing course.

"Put the seat down," she said dryly. "Now you will actually have to remember to do that -- like I've asked you for years."

I stepped to the toilet, put the seat down with a hint of shame, turned, and sat my plump little ass down on the cold seat.

I demurred. "I don't even know how to do this."

"Naturally," she shrugged. "Just relax."

I nodded.

"Do you mind turning away?"

"Yes. I mind." She smiled and nodded. "Go ahead." She stood, watching me.

Goosebumps broke out over my arms. I took a deep breath.

At the sound of it, she smiled. "Oh, my little Eddy. This is how you pee now."

Now? I winced and forgave her misspeaking -- this is how I pee for now.

It came in out in a rush, flowing from the source, warm -- and, frankly -- a mess. I sat, thighs spread, and peed. When I finished, I wiped my pussy and stood up.

I was in shock. I stood for a moment, lost -- suddenly wondering how long the pills lasted.

"Eddy. Shouldn't you be going somewhere?"

Fuck.

I tiptoed to the shower sheepishly, opened the door, turned on the water, and stepped inside. I craned my neck as coursed over my face and tits. Then I turned. Through streaks of come I could see Sam standing at the toilet, the muscles on her back strong, shoulders broad. She stood and pissed.

Wanting to break the tension I spoke over her stream. My voice sang out "Will I try the lingerie next?"

She shook her head. "That has to wait."

My lip pouted naturally as I thought of the red satin waiting for me. "But why?"

"Remember. Andrew and Bridgette are coming over for Christmas dinner tonight."

"What!"

She laughed and kept peeing. "God, I love this, Eddy. Standing is so convenient."

Oh, no.

In the rush of the morning, I had forgotten.

We had all gone to college together -- me, Sam, Andrew, and Bridgette. Bridgette's job had transferred her out of town early this year and since they were coming back for Christmas, and since Andy's family celebrates Christmas on Christmas Eve, we figured we'd get together and have dinner at our place on Christmas evening.

I lunged for the shower wall in panic. My huge tits pressed firmly against the glass, turning my areola into little pink saucers surrounding my trapped nipples.

"We have to cancel, Sam!"

Sam stood firm. "We're not canceling."

"But -- "

Sam finished, shook, and turned.

"Don't worry. I bought you a dress."