The Gift That Keeps On Giving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, silly that's in my bag, it doesn't take up much space."

That raised my heart rate quickly. Off she went, to put everything on the table. My phone chirped a text message from Larry, 'Hey bud, I recognize her car from last week. Just wanted to give you a heads-up. You left your windows open. Tracy got an earful and gave me the best ride in a long time. Please do it again'...followed by a string of happy faces!

I cracked up and went out to the pool. We had no sooner started eating when I felt that change in the air, and here came the rain. We moved everything inside, to the coffee table, and sat on the recliner sofa. She curled up next to me and we kissed. In between kisses she fed me my sandwich pieces and truth be told most of hers. She teased me by sucking on my finger as she gazed into my eyes and I asked her if she was on the desert menu. giggling she said of course ,will you watch my favorite show with me first. I gave her the remote and said, "You pick, you're my guest."

She selected some British TV series. All I could figure out was that everybody was sleeping with someone else's significant other but she was locked into it. She had her head tucked into my shoulder and was tracing little circles on my stomach, as she watched some characters it turns out were lesbians. I suddenly realized when their scenes came on, and they were lip-locking and such, Sandra became squirmy and more aggressive rubbing down over my crotch. Bingo, the light went off in my head. The girl-on-girl stuff was making her hot. And just like that, I was harder than Chinese math.

When the program ended she got up, straddled my lap and started kissing me. Working her tongue over mine as she started rubbing her cameltoe up and down my raging hard-on. I could feel her heat right through our clothes. I couldn't help myself. I pulled her in closer, kissing her neck and pulling on her earlobe with my lips. I breathed softly in her ear. "Sandy, baby, those girls kissing really got your motor running, didn't they!" She just groaned and rubbed herself on me harder. "That gets me hot too, honey." She froze... then pushed herself off of me and stood up glaring at me, with her arms folded. "What the fuck? We're only together two weeks and you're looking to do other girls?"

"No, no, Sandy, baby, that's all wrong." She turned, heading for the kitchen to grab her bag and her keys. I jumped up and ran to the kitchen, blocking the doorway. "Sandy, please listen! You have it wrong. I don't want the other girl, she has no face, she doesn't love me. I don't know her. The only thing that got me excited was the image of holding you, kissing you while you were receiving a pleasure that I imagined only another woman would know how to give you. Honestly!"

She cut me off right there, "that's enough... I believe you... you upset me, that's all." I wrapped my arms around her, kissing the top of her head while she sniffled into my chest. Crisis averted!

I went back to the sofa and drank my beer, as she walked over to the patio door and drank her wine. Then she went to the kitchen and came back with fresh drinks for us. She sat on my lap with her back to me and pulled my free arm around her. "Just hold me," she said. So I did, and we sat like that for a little while, just sipping our drinks.

Eventually, she started kissing under my neck and pulled my hand down between her legs. I traced little circles on the inside of her thigh. Then I undid the button and unzipped the front of her Daisy Dooks. She squirmed as I slid my hand inside her panties and ran my fingers up and down her folds. She hooked her thumbs inside the waistband and pushed them to the floor. Then I pushed my fingers inside her wetness and made her groan. She turned herself over to face me and kissed me hard. She said, "You better fuck me now, I really need you!" I stood up to face her while she was still on her knees on the sofa and I pulled my shirt over my head and kicked off my shoes. She looked up at me as she opened the front of my jeans and pulled them down, so I could kick them aside.

I looked down at her, she was so hot in just her top and sandals. My cock was straight out at attention, pressing against a breast. She kept her eyes on mine. She licked her lips and started stroking me with my own pre-cum. "This is all for me, baby. You gonna fuck your little Sandy with this big, hard dick. You gonna fuck her really good, like you did last week." Then she turned around and put her head over the back of the sofa so her shoulders and arms rested on top and she pushed her backside out to me.

I used her shirt to hold on to and slid all the way into her pussy. I was giving her long, slow strokes as she murmured something over the back of the sofa. I thought I could see the curtains on Larry's house moving. I just smiled and pumped a little faster. Now, she was moaning a little faster. She reached back and grabbed my wrist trying to look back at me croaking out the words, "Your hard dick feels so good!"

Now I really started slamming into her. She let out a loud gasp, every time I bottomed out in her. I could feel her starting to spasm. Suddenly, I knew I was going to cum too fast. I pulled out and tried to grab myself hard so I could finish with her. But I wasn't quick enough and shot all over her ass.

I was determined to finish her and thrust forward, to go right back in. I don't know what happened. She moved? The sofa moved? I slipped? But I drove my cock right into her little rosebud, maybe three or four inches. She screamed and I froze. She was slapping the top of the sofa hard and then waving me back frantically as I pulled out of her. She jumped over the back of the sofa and went into the kitchen and came back with her bag. She jumped back up and wrapped her arms around my neck. And started a passionate kiss. "How did you know? I want you to take my ass! I want you to own it! But you have to use lubrication and go slow! Don't hurt me, honey!"

I said nothing and just kept kissing her. She sat back down and took a squeeze bottle out of her bag and started drizzling oil all up and down my shaft and slathered it on with her other hand. She was breathing hard as she stroked me. She laid back and spread her legs and opened her small hole with one finger, squirting oil in over the top of her finger and then guided my dick inside.

"Come, baby, push it in slow"...and that's what I did. She was letting out little puffs of breath like Lamaze class. She put her palm on my stomach, directing me to pull back slowly. When I did, she squeezed more oil down the length of my shaft. More little puffs of breath as I pushed back in. This time my balls rested against her pussy. Her lips were trembling as she reached up for me. She couldn't reach but I knew what she wanted and bent down to kiss those tender lips.

Her arms went around my neck in a tight grip. She panted, "I'm so full, I want you so much." I stayed still for a minute just holding her before I started short, slow strokes. She began groaning, in time with my rhythm.

I straightened myself, keeping the same slow stroke but giving her the entire length, tip to balls. She poured some oil on her kitten and started rubbing herself. "Oh god! Give it all to me, baby, I want this so bad!" I caressed her cheek and took her free hand in mine, as I kicked it up a notch. Her mouth opened and closed, color flushed her chest and face as her first small climax washed over her. I slipped two fingers inside of her, making a little circle around her G-spot. Her eyes opened wide and her body stiffened she screamed, "Oh fuck! You made me cum again!"

She reached up for me, and I went to her again. Kissing her lips and face. I put my hand under her head. We were nose to nose, looking into her eyes. I said, "Baby. I gotta cum soon!" She raked my ass with her nails. "Come on, fill me with your hot cum!"

I went full speed. She clawed my back, growling, "Don't you ever stop fucking me!" I could feel it building fast. Sandy was grunting, "Come on, come on, baby! Give me that cum!" I let go with a loud groan from deep in my chest, as I flooded her ass. She tensed again, screaming in my ear as I collapsed on her. After a while I picked her up and carried her into the shower with me. Holding her tight against me, I washed her with a warm cloth. I lifted her chin for a kiss..., and she was crying. My mind was reeling.

I looked in her eyes and asked, "Sandy what's the matter, what happened?" She gave me a tiny hit on my chest with her fist and said, "these are happy tears, dumb dumb" and pulled me in to kiss her.

A phone started ringing in the kitchen and I could feel her body droop. "That will be my sister, she wants to go home." Her head laid against my chest. "I don't want to go." With a sigh, she reached for a towel and headed for the kitchen. I dried myself off and I could hear her say goodbye on the phone. I just sat with my towel, watching her gather her things and getting dressed to go. It just made me want her more. I kissed her goodbye at the door. "I usually get back from hockey after nine or ten o'clock. Call me, if you want to just talk."

I played like crap that night and downed a few too many beers. Getting in late, I just crashed and went out like a light. The next morning, I made coffee and picked up my phone, to see three text messages:

10:30 'hi I miss you'

11:45 'hello are you home yet'

1:00 am 'please return this message, I'm worried now'

I sent a reply...'sorry I missed your messages last night. I got in late and left my phone in the truck then just crashed without checking it.'

She called back, "I don't mean to be a pest, I know you drink after those games and I worry about you driving home!"

"It's been awhile since anyone worried about me. It's kinda nice!"

"You like it, hunh?"

"Yes, yes I do."

"I wanted to tell you, my sister is bringing her kids over to see my mother for their birthdays. They're going to stay over for the weekend and my friends you met at the wedding are bringing their kids over for the party. The weekend will be a wash..."

"Okay... maybe we can sneak in dinner, here and there."

"That would be nice. There's good news too!"

"Oh?"

"I told my sister I was seeing you and needed some time to be with you. She said that she would be back the next weekend and we can have it all to ourselves."

"I don't want to embarrass myself, so I'll wait until you hang up before I do the happy dance."

I needed to hear her laugh ,and she did. Then there was a lengthy silence as I looked around my kitchen, where there was nothing to eat. I said, "You're awfully quiet, suddenly. What's on your mind?"

Another lengthy pause.

"Do you still want to see another woman lick me for you?"

"I want nothing that will upset you like before!"

"It's okay. I've been thinking about it. I know you'll still love me... I had a dream about a girl I used to kiss with for fun, and she was doing it to me...while you were kissing me. It woke me up and made me jill off! I think I want to do it, but it's just so complicated!"

"It's OK, I won't push. When you're ready, you'll tell me."

We hung up the call, soon after. I had to go out and get something to eat. When I opened my door, there was a case of beer on the doorstep. Written in marker on the top, with a smiley face, was, 'Love Larry.' I laughed to myself, as I put in the fridge, and headed out.

I picked up food for the week and a large sub for when I got back home. Getting out of my car, I could see the curtains next door move. Larry's car was gone so I knew it was Tracy. I chuckled to myself, thinking about her getting all hot, listening to me and Sandy.

'Hey good for Larry, she may be pushing 50 but she's still a hot little number!'

As the week went by, I couldn't push the conversation with Sandy out of my mind, and then I came up with a plan... I wanted to make it fun for her, without pushing my luck. This plan could be the greatest ever or backfire spectacularly! First, I went online and found a necklace with two female and one male gender symbols intertwined. Then I found a remote-controlled vibrator that mounted in the front of a woman's panties that I could control from my phone. We had never even talked about using a vibrator so this was a shot in the dark. Maybe I would try to get that out of her, on the phone one night. What the hell, in for a penny in for a pound! I added a double-ended dildo, an acrylic butt plug and two tubes of lube... and hit Send.

During the second week, while we chatted on the phone, she got excited about spending the weekend. I teased her about missing me and asked if she had to use a vibrator. She laughed and even showed me a picture of it on her phone. Aha! Then I said, "Why don't we start our weekend with some fun? I want you to put on a sexy dancing outfit and meet me at the hotel bar. I'm told Friday nights are hot there." She said, "I love that idea but you're going to do more than just slow dance!"

By Thursday, everything had arrived. I went out and picked up a lady's razor, a washcloth and a small, girly, shower soap. Then some wrapping paper and a gift bag. Back at the house, I opened everything up. First I programmed the vibrator to my cell phone. Amazingly, it had multiple speeds and motions, and worked like a charm. I wrapped each item and labeled them with a number. The razor with the washcloth and soap was gift #1, the remote vibrator and panties was #2, the butt plug and lube was #3, the symbols necklace was #4 and the double-ender was #5. I put them all carefully in the gift bag, in reverse order.

On Friday, I was a wreck all day. I thought it would never end! I went home, showered, got a fast bite, gave the house another once over, took the gift bag and headed out to the hotel bar. It was good that I got there early because people were already coming in at seven o'clock. The bar was raised, as was the dance floor, and I chose a seat with a clean line of sight to the dance floor. I ordered a beer from the same bartender as before, his name tag said 'Jimmy'. "Looks like you were spot on, Jimmy, this seems to be the night."

It took him a minute to remember me, then he said, "Oh yeah! It'll fill up fast!"

I put the gift bag on the empty seat next to mine, hoping to hold it for Sandy. A girl came in and looked at it and then back at me, so I said, "Hi! I expect my girl to show up in a little while and the gift is a surprise." This young lady had it goin' on. About five-six, long dark hair, a smooth, olive complexion, deep-blue bedroom eyes,and gorgeous legs. All neatly packaged in a tight white dress with matching pearl necklace and earrings that contrasted her fabulous dark skin.

She replied, "mind if I sit and get a drink? My friends will be along shortly and we'll move to a table." She extended a delicate hand, "I'm Cassie by the way, and you are?"

"Oh, I'm Bill Mackenzie. I must say 'by the way' is an unusual last name...but I like it."

She snickered and smiled, "why thank you! I like it myself!"

"What say, you take the seat and pretend the gift bag belongs to you. When I'm ready, I'll take it back, and she can sit. I'll buy your drinks, in the meantime."

She thought about it for a second, before she said "Okay."

Twenty minutes later Sandy strolled in, turning heads as she crossed to the bar. "You are stunning, once again!", I said. She blushed and gave me a kiss.

Cassie, still guarding the gift bag, turned and said, "He's right, honey! You look wonderful, in that outfit!"

It was a dark-blue dress with tiny sequins, open in the front to show off her midriff and half thigh-length, to show off her legs. She wore matching high heels, with an ankle strap, and stockings that had some kind of raised, embroidered vine that wrapped around her legs as it went up from her foot. The vine pattern disappeared under the hem of her dress, on the inside of her thigh, on its way to the Promised Land.

The DJ was playing "Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off" and that inspired me to order her a margarita. "Oh, yummy!" That earned me another kiss. We sipped our drinks and listened to the music. Then they went into some rap music. She looked at me but I shook my head and mouthed the words "No way!"

After another song, I ordered more drinks and silently tapped the bar telling Jimmy to get one for Cassie. Finally, the DJ switched gears and put up a Santana song. I could not name it but knew it was slow enough for me to dance to. While we danced, I whispered in her ear, "I have a little surprise for you! The gift bag at the bar is for you."

Her face lit up, "I can't wait!"

I was nervous now, no backing down, at this point. "Not just yet, listen carefully. You can't open it at the bar. You have to go to the ladies room, in private. I numbered the gifts, in order. You can use one or all or none, that's up to you. Text me from the ladies room."

Her face showed concern, as our song ended and we walked back to the bar, holding hands. When we got back, I handed the margarita back to her, as she eyed me. Then I turned to our girl Cassie and reached for the gift bag, saying, "Thank you." Sandy downed the drink and accepted the gift bag from me, then left for the ladies room. I watched like a hawk, in case she went straight out the front door from the ladies room.

My heart was in my throat and I could see Cassie had a million questions she would not ask. Drinking my beer, I eyed my phone and waited. Cassie went to dance with her friends and gossip about the guy with the gift bag, I was sure. After twenty-five minutes, my phone lit up.

'I'm scared. What do you expect me to do?'

'I want you to have fun. just choose the gifts you want for tonight, if any, and come back to the bar. Another five minutes passed before she returned. I held her close and said just tell me what gifts you chose then relax and go dancing. Cupping her chin in my hand I said, "Remember , whatever you do or don't do is okay. As long as you come home with me I will be the happiest man alive and love you just the same." She stared into my eyes and said "One, two and three." With a little tremor in her voice she added, "Will you really still love me?" I said, "One hundred percent, no matter what!" And kissed her.

She put the gift bag inside her own, then reached back in and took out the necklace placing it in my hand. "Will you clip this in the back for me?" I did, with shaky hands. She turned back to me, took a big gulp of her drink, kissed me, then headed to the dance floor. It was hard to see but there were several women dancing with other women.

After a couple of songs, the DJ played some slow country ballads. Sandy crooked her finger at me, so up I went. I gave her a kiss and she whispered, " some women noticed the necklace but didn't comment." We twirled around slowly and I said, "We have each other, it doesn't matter. Come back and sit with me for a bit, so I can get more of those kisses!"

As we were headed back, an old disco song from Earth, Wind and Fire came on. A whole flood of women poured onto the dance floor. On the way past the girl who had been watching the gift bag, she grabbed Sandy's hand and said, "Come on, girl! This is the best song!" Sandy's eyes lit up, she gave me a quick glance and went back out.

I went back to the bar and took my phone out and set the vibrator on low.

I watched as the two girls started doing little sexy, show off moves for each other, and laughing a lot. When they left the floor, they headed for the ladies room. I ordered drinks again and luckily, Jimmy remembered what Cassie was drinking.

Ten minutes later they both came back to the bar and I handed them the new drinks. I could tell they were already both a little tipsy. The music got loud again and Cassie leaned to speak in my ear, "You're very naughty, Billy!" Both girls laughed at that, while Sandy half sat on my knee, dancing. Now, I was wondering just how much they had talked because Sandy had given me no sign. Wanting to get her attention, I turned the vibrator on and up a bit.