The Gift That Keeps On Giving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my surprise, Cassie doubled over and threw her hands over her mouth! We all broke out laughing and Sandy said, "Stop! Stop!" so I shut it off. I couldn't hear anything over the music, so I nodded my head, to signal that we should all go out in front of the hotel and talk.

When we got out front, they both looked at me and Sandy said, "Are you okay?"

I said, "I'm fine... I thought you were going to communicate with me and suddenly Cassie seems to have your vibrator. Everyone looks happy but I don't know what's going on."

Sandy said, "Sorry, it all happened kinda fast and I didn't get a chance!"

Cassie said, "It's kinda my fault, I knew about the gift bag and quizzed her on it."

I put my hand up to cut them off. "Girls, it's all good! Why don't you two drive together. I only have two parking spaces at the house and we can get Sandy's car in the morning, okay?" They both agreed, and we put our drinks down and left.

When I got in my truck, I couldn't resist, even though it was a little late at night: I sent a text to Larry: 'Open all your windows!' When we got back to the house, I let the girls in. Smiling to myself, I noted Larry had opened his windows.

I poured a little wine for everyone and Sandy pulled out some cheese and crackers. I felt a little awkward and Sandy seemed nervous, so I asked, "Should we talk about it?"

In mid-sentence, Cassie turned to me and put a finger to my lips. "The girls have made all the rules. All you have to do is sit back and enjoy. It's all about you anyway, you bad, bad boy!"

With that she turned back to Sandy, with a piece of cheese in her teeth. She leaned into Sandy's lips and they shared it. Then they locked lips. When they broke off the kiss, Sandy sucked in a sharp breath, looked to me and said, "Put on that sexy singer you played for me." I played the "Message Is Love" album, by Barry White. The girls started to slow dance and kiss each other. I was seated on the sofa, with them dancing in front of me.

Cassie was leading and whispering in Sandy's ear. She turned Sandy around to face me. She had her hands on Sandy's hips, as they swayed their asses lewdly, in unison. They both bent forward slightly, while Cassie dropped her hands down to Sandy's knees, spreading them apart. She slid her hands up the inside of Sandy's thighs under her dress and pulled her panties down. Sandy stepped out of her panties, watching me and licking her lips.

I couldn't resist it. I reached for my phone and turned the vibrator on. That got a squeal out of Cassie and they both broke out laughing and hugging each other. Cassie managed to reach in to remove the vibrator and lobbed it at me. She looked into Sandy's eyes and said, "Your boy is so bad!" She pulled Sandy into a deep kiss, as she undressed her and let everything fall to the floor.

They were grinding against each other, groaning softly. Cassie's hands found Sandy's cheeks and she dug her claws in slightly, causing Sandy's muscles to tighten and push into her harder. She straightened up and put a hand on Sandy's chest, guiding her backwards and sitting her on my lap, lying against my chest.

Cassie knelt down, keeping her eyes locked on Sandy's, then put a hand on each knee, opening Sandy wide as she wet her lips. Looking over her shoulder, I saw Sandy's shaved kitten for the first time. Just when I thought it was impossible to get any harder!

Cassie was making a show of it, kissing and licking Sandy's thighs, inching closer and rubbing her stomach with the flat of her hand. Sandy began squirming, when Cassie finally opened her sex with her fingers and put her tongue to work. Sandy put a death grip on my arms and started moaning. I couldn't see as much as I wanted to because her head was forward, watching Cassie closely. But I could hear Cassie working her magic and it wasn't long before Sandy's pelvis began gyrating. She threw her head back, against my shoulder and I kissed the side of her face, whispering in her ear. "Cum for Cassie, baby, she's working you so good!" I could see Cassie's fingers going in and out of her rapidly, while she sucked on her clit.

Sandy's ass lifted off me and her back arched. She was mumbling, "Cum... cum...cum... cumming" for a good ten seconds before she let out a loud groan and collapsed back on to me. Breathing hard, she rolled off me and both girls stood up and started kissing, again. Sandy wrapped her arms around Cassie's neck, whispering something in her ear.

They both turned to me and Sandy got on her knees and proceeded to unbuckle my pants and pull them to the floor. Cassie's face was still soaked with Sandy's spend, as she got on the sofa next to me. She cupped my face in her hands and said, "Your smoking hot bitch wants me to share with you!" Then she plunged her tongue into my mouth. She moaned, "Her pussy is delicious, isn't it bad boy?" Sandy now had my boxers down and swept the clothes away across the floor. Cassie helped me pull my shirt over my head and was rubbing my chest and abdomen.

Sandy was holding my cock with one hand and lifting my balls with the other. She looked up at Cassie. "This is going to be more than a mouthful, I could use some help, girl!" Smiling at me, Cassie slid down with Sandy, lightly dragging her nails down my shaft and swirling her tongue around the tip. It was like watching Old Faithful at Yellowstone. It was simply a matter of time, now. Sandy took over and went all the way down, turning on that incredible vacuum.

My ass came right up off of the sofa and Sandy backed her mouth off me, jerking me furiously. I let out a yell, as I was going off like a roman candle, soaking them both. Cassie looked at Sandy, wide-eyed, "OMG! You weren't kidding!" They shared as much as they could lick off of each other. My cock was still too sensitive to be cleaned. Sandy got some warm wash cloths and washed us up. I got us more wine and we all went into the bedroom.

The girls were kissing as they laid down on the bed, their hands exploring each other. Out of the corner of my eye I could see the back-lit silhouette of a woman at an upstairs window, in Larry's house. Tracy was watching! Cassie was making happy little groans, while Sandy licked her breast and began working her fingers into her pussy. She was wiggling like crazy, pushing her butt back onto Sandy's fingers. Sandy rolled her onto her stomach and pulled her backward to the edge of the bed, with her head down and her ass up in the air. She continued to work her hard with her fingers, making Cassie squeal with delight. Sandy then turned to me, waving me over with her other hand. When I was close enough, she started stroking me hard, never letting up on Cassie.

She said, "I think this hot little bitch is ready for a good hard dicking!" Cassie responded immediately, "Oh god! Yes, baby! Make him fuck me, now! Make him pound my pussy into tomorrow." Sandy tugged me over to Cassie's entrance and began sliding my head up and down her slit. Cassie turned her head back to Sandy, "You bitch! Stop teasing and put him in me now!" I grabbed her hips and pushed slowly all the way in, then started a steady pumping motion. Cassie's eyes went wide and her mouth fell open.

While Sandy kissed her face and brushed her hair back so I could see. I pumped a little faster. Sandy hissed in Cassie's ear, "It's so good when he fucks you like that, isn't it?" I could feel her pussy clutching at me as her face reddened. She bit her lip and nodded her head, in answer to Sandy's question. I went at her harder, as her mouth opened with a grunt at the end of each stroke, "ugh ugh ugh". I could see the cords in her neck strain, as all her muscles tightened around my cock. She let out a bellow, "Yesssss, oh fuck, Yessssss." She fell forward in a fetal position, her ass and thighs quivering.

Sandy cuddled her. "Ohhh! That's what my baby Cassie needed now, wasn't it?" I watched for a minute while Cassie's breathing slowed and they kissed each other. Then I went out to the kitchen, got a beer and took a couple of gulps. I grabbed the oil from the cabinet and went back in. They were still cuddled together, chatting.

I looked straight at Sandy, "Get your pretty little ass over here." She looked up, seeing the oil in my hand and her eyes went wide with excitement. She crawled across the bed to me and kissed my chest before standing up on the bed and wrapping her arms around my neck. She proceeded to give me a smoldering hot kiss.

She slid down my torso and began licking and kissing my cock to maximum rigidity. Then, looking up at me, she took the oil from my hand and slathered it all over my cock. She handed me back the oil, turned herself around and offered up her ass, wiggling her butt at me and smiling at Cassie, almost as if she just remembered she was there. Cassie was slack-jawed at Sandy's obvious arousal. She reached back, spreading her cheeks for me as I added a little oil to her rosebud and eased my tip in. I slowly moved in and out a little, adding droplets of oil each time, while Sandy let out an audible sigh. Cassie moved over to her, brushing her hair back from her face.

"Oh, honey, your face has 'I'm in heaven' written all over it!" In a throaty voice, Sandy responded, "Mmmm! Yes I am!" I began longer strokes, almost all the way in. Sandy started moaning, as a small orgasm washed over her. Cassie rubbed her back and whispered in her ear, "Is that nice, fat cock filling you up, baby? Making you a happy girl, Sandy?"

"Oh god, yes! I love it so much!"

"Your boy looks so hot, stuffing you full of cock honey!"

I reached forward and pulled Sandy upright by her shoulder, then hooked my arms under her armpits, holding her in front of me, as I continued to drill her butt. Cassie caressed her breast and kissed her, "He's making you come again, isn't he baby!" Sandy's head fell back against my chest as she yelled, "Oh fuck, oh...oh fuck, Yessssss!"

Sandy and I both had a sheen of sweat on us. I kept pumping harder as Cassie kissed her deep and put a hand to work on her clit. Then, with a glance back at me, she whispered into Sandy's ear, "He's about ready to empty those balls in your sweet little ass! Are you ready, baby?"

I knew Cassie's fingers were working their magic because Sandy's ass started to buck up and down, wildly. She was screaming through gritted teeth, "Yes! Come on, baby! Fill my ass with your hot cum!" I could feel it all leaving me as I continued to drive into her with everything I had, letting out a deep groan. Then I gently let her fall forward into Cassie.

Her ass cheeks were flexing and her legs were shaking. Cassie laid back on the bed, holding Sandy's head to her bosom and stroked her hair as the last orgasm washed away. I turned and fell backwards onto the bed, just watching them cuddle. Cassie turned to look at me. "Bad boy! I think you fucked my little Sandy into a puddle!" I heard Sandy let out a little giggle at that but she didn't move.

I got up and got some bottled waters and a beer for myself. Then I opened the water for Cassie and pulled a pillow under her head, so she wouldn't have to disturb Sandy. I said, "How is it that all the rules and precautions I set up for Sandy got tossed out the window and you two took advantage of me?"

Cassie just smiled, "Do you want to explain or shall I?" Sandy never even opened her eyes. Cassie explained, "Sandy and I have been together for three years now. We have talked about finding the right guy for us but.... we just never did anything about it. She called me from the wedding to tell me about you and we agreed she should have a date with you, then find a time for us to meet. She was not supposed to go home with you and we had a tiff about that later. We got that worked out, and she was to invite you to dinner, when you came up with the dance date. When I saw the surprise gift bag and the rules, I knew you cared for her a great deal. And here we are!"

I finished my beer and said, "Now for the best part!" Both their eyes opened wide as if to say, 'you can not possibly want more.' I smiled, pulling the sheets up over them and getting a pillow for myself. "No one has to be anywhere." Then added, "speaking of surprises, remind me to tell you about Larry and Tracey..."