The Gifted Student Pt. 01

Story Info
Tara starts college.
8k words
4.64
6k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 11/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mal_Bey
Mal_Bey
13 Followers

"Yes, Mother, I took care of it,..." I told her as I carried the box out to the car. I really didn't listen to what she was concerned about now because she had been stressed out about this morning for the last two weeks, and I was over her distress. I was the one heading off to college today, not her, and her stressing over the details was starting to overwhelm me.

My dad was rearranging the boxes in the back of the car. "Pops, can you chill Ma out? She is driving me crazy."

He pulled me into his arms with a smile. "She is only expressing her love for you, Tara. We are so proud of you."

I hugged him back. "Pops, any more of her love, and I am going to run away from home!"

We both laughed at my joke. He knew I was excited to be heading off to school, and had a better perspective about it than Ma. I was going to an excellent school, and it was only a couple of hours away. He was serene in the knowledge I was ready to fly away, and would return often. "Tiger Ma," my private nickname for Ma when her urge to parent annoyingly hit overdrive, was struggling a bit with her only child leaving the nest.

We finished loading the car, and after a bit more fussing by Ma and her camera, we got on the road. As we passed Kathy and Jerry Winger's house, I smiled to myself. It had been an incredible summer. After a dinner at a very erotic, almost salacious restaurant with the Winger's, I had become sexually involved with them. We always went round and round on what to call each other. Jerry always jokingly calls me their girlfriend, but to me, my returning that title to people 20 years older seemed preposterous. Kathy preferred partners, but as I always felt so relatively inexperienced, I preferred the connotatively opposite mentors and protege. Kathy balked at that saying that what I contributed was at least as equal to they did.

Regardless, we all loved spending time together. To the world, I was still their babysitter, though little Billy and Lisa were spending copious time at their grandparents this summer. We would spend these evenings in kaleidoscopes of wonderfully creative and varied sex. Jerry had a beautiful, large cock to die for, and was a master craftsman in its use. Kathy was a sapphic savant, able to read and manipulate my erotic energies and drive me to mind-splitting orgasms. She was also a gifted teacher. She taught me how to maximize both my partner's and my own pleasure. And as soon as I thought I was knowledgeable, she would throw me a curve like a dildo harness. It still makes me moisten up remembering getting double-penetrated by Jerry and Kathy, or my pegging Jerry as he fucked Kathy in the sauna.

At our last parting, they gave me a gift box, with instructions to think of them when I used it. A few days later, I was feeling a bit horny after dinner. To get a bit of privacy, I told Ma and Pops I was going to do some sorting of stuff up in my room. After closing my door, I pulled the wrapping paper off what was a beautifully inlaid wood box with a large bird on the top medallion. I chuckled, wondering if the iconography was symbolizing "Winger" or "swallow." Opening the box, I found a set of graduated stainless steel balls nestled in black velvet, with a tiny note card in Kathy's handwriting saying "Insert us". I lightly recalled reading about ben wah balls, but I had never actually seen any.

Picking one up, I was caught unawares when the weight of the ball shifted slightly. Holding it in my palm, it would roll and twist in odd ways. Each of the balls were abstractly carved, giving each a unique character. Obviously, this set wasn't a trivial purchase. Praying to God that Ma wouldn't decide to come up and help me "sort", I selected two of the balls, shucked my drawers, and sat down on my bed before sliding the balls between my lips.

Once inside, the balls felt really unusual. I was expecting something akin to a cock or dildo, but it wasn't quite that. The extra weight of the balls made it a unique sensation, but the real difference was their ability to separate, rotate, and click back together. Adjusting my position or any flexing of my pelvic muscles would move the balls about randomly. It was such a turn on. A touch by my hand would set off its normal pleasure, which would cause me to flex inside, forcing the balls to move, causing a burst of pleasure, which would cause me to adjust my position, moving the balls yet again, cascading the pleasure ever higher. In my mind, I thought of Kathy, to thank her for such an exquisite gift.

"You're welcome, dear. Jerry and I are looking forward to enjoying them with you sometime."

Edging myself closer to the impending powerful orgasm, the fantasy changed. Kathy faded, and I heard another familiar, smirking voice in my head. "Hey Belle! Wanna dance?"

Red had been a waitress at the restaurant the Wingers had taken me. We had had some fun that night, but she was like the food or the decor that night: an integral part of the restaurant, unable to be experienced in any other context. Still, she became a private fantasy of mine. Whenever my thoughts drifted to the erotic, Red would be there. She was impish, mischievously taunting me. She would change the fantasy, turning things on its head. It was an endless source of creativity for me.

"Sure Red. Let's Dance."

In the fantasy, we were both wearing light silk robes. I took her hand and she pulled me to my feet. With a mock formality, she pulled me into a waltz stance. Our eyes locked with a click, and we began to dance. Her hair was shining, and when her eyes caught the light, they reminded me of jewels. With a flash of her smile, she pulled her hand from behind my back and placed it upon my mons. Moaning, I pressed myself forward, increasing the pressure.

"God, you're wet," said Red.

"I doubt you are any less." I replied, reaching into her robe. I pulled my hand back with a shock.

"Surprise, Belle!"

Hearing a click, I tugged open her robe, revealing a dildo harness. I chuckled. "A bit harder than I expected," I said, gripping the base of her shaft. "But still plenty damp."

Facing each other, I allowed her to penetrate, and then we took each other's hands. Slowly, we started to dance. Reminding me of tai chi, we moved our hands together in large, graceful, sweeping motions. Balancing each other, we swung and swayed, controlling the depth of the penetration with our legs. It felt magnificent, and sexy. When our chests would brush, Red's face would crinkle in slowly approaching orgasm.

As we continued dancing, I kept hearing a gentle click. I suddenly realized with each click, Red's cock kept growing. Quickly opening my eyes, Red's impish look revealed she knew what was going through my mind. Another click happened and I realized I wasn't able to stand flat footed any more. Shifting my weight from foot to foot, I was high-pointed on Red's cock. She pulled me in for a deep kiss, moving our arms out in an extended cross. Then, leaning back, she completely suspended me on the cock. As if on cue, the cock clicked, driving a shockwave of pleasure deep through me. Click, click, click. The cock machine gunned me into a screaming orgasm.

I found myself back on my bed, with Red smiling, gently stroking a giant 18 inch cock with her palm as she and the fantasy faded away. As I sat up, I heard a final click as the ben wah balls fell out onto the bed. As I recovered, I felt incredible. I had the feeling that a simple click was never going to sound quite the same way again.

We finally got to Roxbury University. The campus founders were big admirers of English Universities such as Cambridge and Oxford, and much of the architecture reflected that. My dorm, Lincoln House, was a section of a Georgian revival complex surrounding a quad. The dorms were one of the things that drew me to the school. Each House is a four-story building. The ground floor is common space, along with an apartment for the Resident Assistant. Then each of the three upper floors is 4 dorms (two front, two back), with 2 to a dorm. I really liked the small, intimate accommodations that this promised. Tiger Ma was pushing me towards the all female options, but I chose co-ed accommodations. I had no interest in living in a nunnery.

With all the people moving in, the quad was filled with chaos. In front of Lincoln house, there was a check-in table, manned by a pretty African American girl.

"Hello! My name is Tara Li,"I said as I offered my hand. "I need to check in. You must be the RA?"

"I'm Mia Tibbits. It's good to meet you! Sorry to disappoint, but I'm a fellow freshman. Our RA Keily got pulled away to deal with an emergency. But here is your initial packet. You are... Hey! You are next to me! Third floor, front." Turning towards the building to gesture, she pointed, "I'm on the left, and you are on the right. I think your roommate is already here."

Mia turned to another girl "Hey Mallory! Can you show Tara and her folks here up to 3-1? I'll see if I can get some of the guys to help with the luggage..."

"Hi! I'm Mallory. Wow, are those Ingra Allen shoes?" she said, admiring my graduation gift. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Ma give a small smile of satisfaction. "Well, let's show you to your room, so you know where to drop your stuff."

As we entered, she said, rolling her eyes, "Welcome to the Common. Last decorated in the late nineties." It was a bit scruffy, true, but her jab was a bit overkill. "The RA's apartment is here, and here are the stairs. The elevator is currently on the fritz."

As we climbed the stairs to the second floor, Pops asked "So Mallory, what is your major?"

"Going into Pre-Law. Following my father's footsteps." Mallory said nonchalantly. Ma had been full-court pressing me to take up the Law. While I hadn't crossed law-school off my list of possibilities, Law always seemed a bit slimy to me. Even if you are on the side of the angels, you are looking for exception-making or false perception. While I was not sure it was my final choice, I was able to sell Ma and Pops on the title Doctor a Psychology degree would likely lead to, and if I switched majors, the benefits of the universality of the principles of psychology were obvious.

"Here we are. Your new home, or at least a place you can safely leave your laptop."

Glancing at Ma and Pops with a big smile, I pulled out my keycard from my packet, and opened the door to my new home. My roommate was inside, putting the sheets on her bed.

She jumped as the door opened. "Oh heavens, you're here. I... I thought I had more time to get things cleaned up..." Every flat surface in the room was covered with her unpacked stuff, piled randomly. It was as if her luggage had exploded. In her indecision on what would help things most, she tried jumping three ways at once. "Here, let me clear a space..." Realizing that she was beaten, she sheepishly held out her hand. "Hi, I'm Laura Rockford, your new roommate."

"Hi, I'm Tara." I had been secretly dreading meeting my roommate, fearing I would come off second best to a suave and sophisticated daughter of the establishment. Doing my best to keep my composure, I realized in the worst of those nightmares, I felt less embarrassment than Laura was feeling right now.

A guy knocked on the door frame as he and another guy entered. "Hello! I'm Bryce, and this is Toby. We heard you needed some help moving stuff in."

I jumped at the chance to get past the awkwardness with Laura. "I'm Tara, glad to meet you. Yes, we need help getting my stuff up here."

Ma indicated she would stay in the room with Laura to help straighten the chaos, while the rest of us headed out to Pops' car.

"God, did you see that dress? Amish city!" Mallory chimed in as soon as we hit the stairs. "Even my blind roommate wouldn't wear that look."

Bryce looked back to Mallory. "So you must be Liv's roommate. I was helping her earlier."

"Yes. I'm the unlucky one." sighed Mallory. "Say Tara, maybe we should try to get reassigned as roommates. We are obviously so much better aligned."

"Perhaps," I deferred. "Let's get me moved out of my Pop's car. Then we can figure things out."

With the help of the guys, it was fairly quick work to unload the car, and get everything up to my room. Bryce was funny, and always cracking jokes and talking with Pops. Toby was much more shy, barely saying anything, but he was super helpful. He had a quiet competence that, if you let it, would get lost in his pure nerdiness. Mallory walked with us, but her contribution consisted mostly of occasionally holding open a door. Ma had gotten Laura's stuff mostly swept over to her half of the room, but I could tell Ma was not impressed with her. Ma was a highly organized person, and while I loved her for not going off on my new roommate, I could tell Laura would have been close to being spectacularly fired if she was working in Ma's kitchen. Pops was reading the room the same as I was, and managed to gracefully maneuver our family down to the quad together so we could say our goodbyes.

"We love you, baobei." Pops said as I was hugging each of them. "Take care of yourself. Be wise when choosing your friends, and work hard!"

"I will, Pops. You two have raised me well. I will make you proud."

"You always make us proud of you, and I think you always will." I started to tear up a bit at this rare praise from Ma. She was always driving me to be more, and I was always trying to. But it was rare she would crack the shell enough to let me know how I was really doing. It really meant a lot to me.

"I love you both" I gave Ma a huge hug, and then another to Pops.

Pops said to Ma "It is time for us to leave, dear. Our daughter has a new life to build here. It is time we left her to it."

My Pops is the best. I'll fight anyone who says otherwise.

We walked back one last time to the car, and after another round of hugs, they got in the car, and departed.

Heading back to my dorm, I gathered myself back together emotionally. I did have great parents, even if Tiger Ma was a bit intense. I resolved I would make them proud here, regardless of the costs.

"Hey Tara! You got a few minutes?" Bryce called me over.

"Sure, what's up?"

"Next person has arrived. Do you have time to help out?" he said with a smile.

"Absolutely." Bryce was earning my respect with as much as he was helping out. "Who are we helping?"

"He's over at the check-in table."

I looked over there, and saw Mia talking with a tall, gorgeous blonde hunk. He was dressed in athletic gear, and had a posse of other jocks nearby.

"We are supposed to be getting the new stud soccer recruit, Zachary Powers." Bryce continued. "I think that's him. I googled him when I heard. The consensus on the web is that he could have gone pro, perhaps even to a European team."

I was thinking I had searched the web for people like Zach too, but Pornhub usually returned the results I was looking for. "Wow! I guess we will have to brush up on our soccer so we can support him."

"He is supposed to be in the same room with Toby. Let's go check things out."

I followed Bryce up the stairs, and he stopped on my floor. It seemed Zach and Toby were just across the stairs from me in 3-4.

As we entered the room, I heard Toby replying "Well, I guess I could move over."

"Yeah, I think you will be happier over on that side," said one of Zach's pals.

"Hello! I'm Bryce, and this is Tara. We are helping people move in. You need any help unloading things?"

"Um, thanks little dude, but my team and I should be able to handle it," Zach replied with some bemusement.

"Do you need any help, Toby?"

Toby seemed a bit embarrassed. I'm sure he was stuck between a long held habit of rolling-over for the popular kids, and absolutely hating that response. Bryce was offering an unexpected way through. "I could use the help, Bryce. Thanks."

"I'm always ready to help friends," is what Bryce said. His look was coolly dismissive of the jock squad though.

As the soccer team proceeded down the stairs out of sight, I turned to Bryce and Toby. "Do you guys mind? I haven't had much of a chance to get landed myself."

Bryce smiled. "Toby and I got this. But if I need another member for a move-in team..."

"Make my door the first you knock on," I replied, returning the smile.

I quickly jumped across the hall. As I entered our room, I observed Laura was digging through her suitcase, trying to unpack into her dresser. Or maybe she was packing into the suitcase. I shook my head.

"Hi, Laura. You getting squared away?" I nonchalantly walked over to the window.

"Getting there. I can't find my phone charger."

"I'm sure it is here somewhere..." Like there, out on the quad. God, Zach had a nice ass.

"I hope so. Did you see the note the RA left? She says we are all to meet at 12:30 to eat lunch together, then we are going to start the orientation tour."

"Good deal," I said as Zach disappeared into the crowd. "I am going to start unpacking my bathroom stuff so I can freshen up before we head out then. Do you have a preference for which sink you want?"

"Not really. I'll let you have first choice in there since I grabbed out here."

I took a bit of time unpacking my stuff. Laura wasn't as bad as I was thinking she might be. Surely she was a bit off-beat, but even that might be first impressions. She was a bit more rural, and seemed alot more chaotic in a minor way than I was used to having in my inner circle, but that was better than getting stuck with a sociopathic bitch.

Leaving the bathroom, I said, "Laura, I'm sorry if things are getting off to a bit of a rough start. It's just a big day for my family, and, you know... cutting Mom's apron strings has been a challenge."

"I can see where getting your Mom to do things she didn't want to do could be rough."

"I don't call her Tiger Ma for nothing."

We shared a laugh. Laura said, "And I am sorry about the mess. I am a single child, and I am used to having the freedom to settle in slowly. I know that has to change, so please just tell me if I am being difficult."

"As a fellow single child, I understand. Keep me honest as well if I start annoying you too."

"Will do." Laura looked at her phone. "I guess it is time to head down to the Common to meet up for lunch."

As Laura and I made the turn on the stairs heading down, Mallory stormed out of her room. "Ug, You can't even see it! What do you care!?!" She turned, slammed the door, and walked down the stairs in a huff.

I leaned back to Laura, and whispered "See, we get along fine." She giggled in response.

Bryce came bounding up the stairs. I said to him as he passed by, "I'll see you when you get back down."

He looked at me a bit blankly, then smiled. "Sure, I'm sitting with Toby. I'll see you there." And then he took off bounding up the stairs again.

Laura and I made it to the Common. I looked around, saw Toby, and right next to him, was Bryce.

I grabbed my seat next to Bryce. "How did you get back here so quickly?"

Bryce and Toby broke up laughing. "I told you we would get someone..." Bryce said to Toby. Turning to me, he said "You must have talked to my twin brother on the stairs."

"She sure did." Bryce's brother sat down next to us. He extended his hand. "I'm Baz. Nice to meet you."

"I'm Tara." After shaking Baz's hand, I punched Bryce on the arm. "YOU should have said something."

"Didn't get the chance. Besides, it was funny."

After introducing Laura to everyone, we all chattered a bit while waiting for the meeting to start.

Suddenly, a voice cut through the room, and my consciousness. "Okay everyone, let's get started!" said a pixieish girl with red hair. Red, my fantasy girl, was my RA.

****

"Settle down everyone!" Red, I mean Keily, called out. "Good. Welcome to Roxbury College. My name is Keily Day, and I am the Resident Assistant for Lincoln House this year. I am here to be a resource to help you..."

Mal_Bey
Mal_Bey
13 Followers