The Gifted Student Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mal_Bey
Mal_Bey
13 Followers

"Fuck yeah I would," Keily said, her eyes closed. Her fingers were dancing a jig on her own clit.

"When we would get the chance, we could spend hours together, naked, pushing each other right up to that glorious edge of orgasm."

Red took a deep breath, her eyes closed. She was beautifully posed with both hands between her legs.

It was getting harder to keep good elocution as my own ministrations were getting intense. One hand had two fingers reaching for my G, while my thumb circled hard against my clit. My other hand was roaming my skin, lighting off neurons all over my body. "Red is a fine looking woman. If you saw her on the street, you would not be surprised to hear her say she was a princess. But get her in the sack, and she had a foul mouth worthy of a horny pirate."

A deep guttural grunt was all Keily could manage in reply.

"I mean, if you came up and softly, gently whispered in her ear 'Cum for me,' she was apt to release a torrent of obsc..."

"GODDAMN, YOU SLUT! FUCK! FUCK!" She took a gasping breath, which seemed to do nothing for her composure. "FUCK!"

Seeing her complete loss of control sent me flying over the edge as well. My brain short circuited on a wild mix of endorphins and pride, I was able to get my fantasy girl off in reality, without even touching her!

After we caught our breath, I looked over at Keily with a huge smile, then I bent down to gather up my dress and slip it back on.

Keily laughed. "I don't know much about your story at all, do I?"

"It is a VERY long letter I would have to write, and we barely got past the character introductions, didn't we," I chuckled. "When we get a chance, ask me about the part with the ben wah balls. So fucking hot. That story is so hot Greenpeace is trying to ban it as part of its war on climate change." We both laughed. "But I don't know when we will have that chance. A wise woman I know spent a lot of time today saying how how bad it was to date Housemates."

Keily sighed. "Sad, but true."

"So I am glad nothing happened today," I said with a smile.

"What? Nothing happened?"

"If any one asks me, I can honestly say you did nothing untoward to me, and I didn't do anything to you. We talked about a letter you wanted to know more about, which was what the meeting request you sent me hours ago said."

Keily roared with laughter. "Remind me if I ever have to bust you for something, I need to make sure your i's are dotted and every single stupid t is crossed."

I finished straightening my dress. "Will do. Do I look okay?"

"Try not to look so pleased with yourself, but you're good to get back to your room. Things tend to work out, Ember Girl."

"Thanks, Red"

I slipped out the door and upstairs. My smile was indeed large. If today had been any indication, things at Roxbury would work out very well indeed.

****

I hope you enjoyed this tale as much as I did writing it. It is my first attempt at a longer multipart story, and I think it went well. Please, I encourage comments on the story. I am a young author, and feedback and encouragement mean a lot to me. I do have the next chapter fairly well plotted, so you will hear from Lincoln House again, but I am not a fast writer. It may take a while to get written, but I am excited for the next chapter. It is not a story you see often. Till the next time!

Mal_Bey
Mal_Bey
13 Followers