The Gifted Student Pt. 02

Story Info
Karaoke, Onion Rings, and Halloween Pictures.
9.1k words
4.63
1.4k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 11/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mal_Bey
Mal_Bey
13 Followers

I finished the song strongly, "Soooo, whyyyy don't we get drunk, and screw." I took a bow while my friends hooted and applauded. Koa Burger wasn't a proper karaoke bar, more of a restaurant with a karaoke corner. Sure, it embraced a tiki aesthetic to its very core, but I had been sure there was no way in hell the karaoke machine was only filled with only Jimmy Buffett songs. I lost that bet, and had to sing a song of birthday girl Mia's choice. As a good friend, she, of course, chose the most embarrassing song she could lay her hands on. I was already pondering my revenge.

Koa Burger was a bit of a walk across town from Roxbury's campus, but worth the trip on special occasions. Its menu was almost exclusively what Ma would have called 'kitchen sink' burgers, so loaded with rich toppings that just reading the menu was probably fattening. I had a Bender, topped with fried jalapeño strings, spicy sauce, bacon (the restaurant proudly said all their burgers came with bacon), and pepper jack cheese. The Barnyard was cheddar, bacon, ham, and a fried egg. And the eponymous Koa Burger was bacon, American cheese, pineapple, and a Caribbean jerk sauce. Our group had a wide sampling of the menu, and everyone seemed happy. One of the big surprises was the house onion rings. They were quite good, but my roommate Laura kept raving over them like her god had made a wonder just for her. Apparently, it was the first time she had had proper onion rings. She had grown up with the cheap "diced and molded" ones, and rings done right were a revelation to her.

After dinner, everyone else took their turns on stage. Baz and Bryce had to practically drag Toby up on stage. Toby gave in when Baz suggested if he didn't join them, he'd have to solo. Together, the three performed the popular (it was number 1 on the karaoke machine) "Cheeseburger in Paradise."

Mia was the type karaoke was made for. Her rendition of "Fins" was energetic, confident, and completely awful. Toby was heartbroken. He turned to me, "Tara, that was a certifiable viral video, and I missed recording it!"

I was looking forward to hearing Debbie, Mia's roommate, sing. Over dinner, she had been telling me how every summer her whole family went to a Buffet concert dressed in full tropical regalia. When her turn came, Debbie asked Mallory if she wanted to come up and perform with her.

Mallory replied a bit snobbishly, "I don't know any Jimmy Buffett songs. Where I come from, nobody knows any-"

Debbie cut her off. "Could you repeat that?"

"I don't know any-"

Debbie cut her off again. "Perfect." She turned to Laura. "Would you like to join us?"

Laura got super bashful. "I don't know... I've never-"

"Great!" She took both Mallory and Laura by the hand to lead them up to the stage. "You're making this so easy. You both already know half the song." Mallory and Laura both looked at each other, confused. Turning to Bryce who was at the karaoke console, Debbie said, "Maestro, 'Volcano', if you would."

As the music started playing, Debbie turned to Mallory and Laura "Now, all you have do is when I point to you, sing 'I. Don't. Know.'"

Mallory blurted out, "What?!?"

And right at the top of the song, Debbie pointed at her backup singers and loudly sang the first line. "Sayy. I. Don't. Know."

In perfect time for the second line, Debbie again pointed to her backup singers, and they said weakly "I don't know."

Debbie sang with them as she pointed again "I don't know where I'mma gonna go when the volcano blows."

It was so funny watching Debbie's backup singers as the song progressed. Laura, realizing that God wasn't going to strike her down for having a little fun, started getting into it, even doing a bit of a dance with Debbie during the instrumental solo. Mallory seemed to be wishing that same God would sunder the earth, just to get her off that stage where she had been so expertly trapped, singing 'I don't know' on cue like a trained seal.

Of course, none of us sounded as good as Vocal Performance major Liv. She busted out a gender-flipped "Another Saturday Night" where she further personalized the song with the blind-appropriate lyrics.

I got in town a month ago,

There's been a lot of guys since then.

If I could see 'em I could meet 'em,

But as yet I haven't met 'em,

That's why I'm in the shape I'm in.

I walked with Liv as the group made its way back to campus, and made a comment about how awesome her performance was, especially since her blindness denied her the crutch of having the lyrics on screen.

She said "Thanks, Tara. Mom and Dad were huge Motown fans. So while I knew Jimmy did the cover, I was really channeling Sam Cooke."

"Are there karaoke systems for the blind?"

"Yes, they basically use a computer to translate the screen to a braille pad. I really don't like to karaoke though. I'm too much of a perfectionist in my performing to enjoy crashing into a song I don't know appropriately. I'd rather just perform."

Mia chimed in, "Well, thanks for performing for my birthday today. I suspect once Broadway has gotten its taste of you, you will be charging 'personal appearance' fees."

Liv replied sweetly, "I will always have a special 'Mia Rate' just for you. It will only be double what I charge anyone else."

Mia laughed. I looked at her solemnly. "Can I borrow the 'Mia Rate' sometime? It is still better than the triple the 'Mulan Rate' gets me," I said in reference to the Chinese princess of yore. This time, all three of us broke up laughing.

Mia, Liv, and I had gotten to be really close. Mia was a riot to hang around. She was adventurous, telling us about the times she had gone rock climbing and bungee-jumping. She also had the tattoo best matched to its owner I had ever seen. Just under her collar-line on the back of her neck, there was the organic chemistry notation for adrenaline. For an adventurous chemistry major, it was a perfect choice. The three of us just got along well. We could each outrageously poke fun at each other, and no one took any of it as anything more than the fun it was intended as.

As we approached Lincoln House, Toby addressed the group. "Hey, I had a great time tonight. When are we going to head out again?"

Mia, Debbie, Baz, and I all had the same idea, and pointed at Laura. Recognizing her cue, she belted out a strong acapella "I. Don't. Know."

Laughing, everyone dispersed for the night.

****

Laura and I had settled in as roommates. Since both of us were only children, I think we were both extra conscientious about trying to be a good roommate to the other. Not that it was always easy. Respecting her religious conviction, I kept my room decorations a bit tamer than I might have. I passed on the hunks, and went more artistic with prints of paintings. She respected my agnosticism after a single evangelical episode. I drew that boundary clear. There were plenty of other heathens around to convert, so I did not need to bothered until she had converted the rest.

There was only one thing that bugged me about Laura, and I couldn't decide if it was something I could bitch about or not. Laura was a homebody. She was just someone who never needed to leave her nest. She could be reliably found in our room, writing at her desk or reading on the couch. The problem was that there was never an opportunity for me to score some alone time. With Roxbury's Newman-Clarke system, Laura and I were in all the same classes but one. And my 'Intro to Psychology' class met at the same times as her 'American Romantic Writers' class. Under normal circumstances, if I hit a 'too much Laura' limit, I would just go down to the common room for a few hours, because that didn't bother me at all. Problem was, I couldn't go down to the common room to masturbate. After the summer of plentiful sex I had experienced, even ample opportunity for self-release would be a comparative dry spell. To be going cold turkey was absolutely maddening. Out of respect for Laura, I held my tongue, but my sexual frustration was reaching epic levels.

I even thought about dropping in to talk with Keily my RA about the situation. Keily and I had this sort of awkward relationship. We had met at a sexy dinner club the summer before she improbably became my Residence Assistant. There was no denying she was a dream girl to me. Getting to live with her, and get to know her as a real person was a dream that I still couldn't believe was real. But it was this reality that never existed in our relationship before that kept us apart. As much as I think we would both have liked to ignore the fact, her being my RA perversely put each of us out of bounds for the other. She would certainly lose her job, and likely be dismissed from the school if we crossed the wrong lines. In my fantasy world, or even in the semi-reality of the club where we met, we could have danced, cuddled, or fucked each other silly without consequence.

In the end, that is what stopped me from checking in with her, the possible consequences. I was willing to wager she would have let me hang out for a bit in her room to get myself off, but I could also see her wanting to watch, wanting to help, wanting to go way too far. Perhaps I was influenced by my personal fantasy avatar of Keily, Red, who's personal motif was 'way too far', but let's face it. The first time I met Keily, I ended up eating caramelized desert off her chest in public while sitting in her lap clad only in my panties. The second time we met, by the end of the day we were mutually masturbating while I told her beyond X-rated fantasies I had been having about her. It didn't take a genius to see where a conversation between us would go that started 'Hello, I am super sexually frustrated, can you help?' It was a wonderful dream to have, but paradoxically, living the dream would cause it to end.

While I fruitlessly looked for loopholes to my Keily fantasy, my other sexual fantasy was equally exasperating. I had been majorly crushing Zach, the campus football hero who lived across the hall from me, since I first laid eyes on him. He was incredibly hot. Like, romance novel cover hot. But I just could not attract his attention for any sustained period. He was unusual in Lincoln house in that his fame from his on-field exploits gave him a wider social exposure than most of us. It was not unusual for him to be hanging out with the team instead of with us here in Lincoln. So he never got much chance to know me well. But I was always paying attention to him. In class, I would pick my seat so I could discretely swoon over him. No one seemed to have noticed my jogs down at the athletic complex track always seemed to coincide with Zach's practices. Heck, just hearing his voice in the hall was enough for me to do a reflexive self-check to see if my attire was put together properly.

Finally, one Wednesday, all my frustration became too much. I woke up from a dream where I was being edged for hours. I was right in the zone between being too excited to come down, and erupting in glorious orgasm. Even though it was only a dream, it felt frustratingly real. Laura and I got up and got ready for the day. First stop was the dining hall for breakfast. Wandering over to the fruit table, all I saw were banana cocks, citrus teats of differing sizes, and peaches with cleavage. Taking some cornflakes, I sat down with Laura, Debbie, and Toby. I was so fucking horny. Even watching my friends eat caused pornographic flashes in my mind. Poor religious, sheltered Laura appeared to be a wanton slut swallowing cocks for simply eating her sausage links. Trying to avoid this image, I moved my focus over to nerdy Toby. He promptly inadvertently provoked my imagination. The cream doughnut he was eating was slightly overfilled, and biting into it squeezed the filling back onto his lips and chin. For him, licking his lips was just reflexive act of cleanliness. To my sex-crazed mind, it invoked images of him licking his lips of creamy goodness after a long session of eating a girl out. Debbie didn't help in the least, mindlessly poking at a berry among the folds of her whip cream covered crêpe. I swear, I would not have survived someone eating a cannoli.

After breakfast, we joined the rest of Lincoln House for our World History class. I was a designated note-taker for this class. One of the aspects Newman-Clarke system was since the Houses stayed together for all their classes, it was encouraged that the students share out typical class tasks such note taking. In a typical class, we had four or five note-takers and a couple of people who recorded each of the lectures with their phones. Then after class, we had other people who would compile the notes online, people who would do research likely testing topics, a couple of the people majoring in the subject would serve as tutors for anyone struggling, and someone would serve as a class manager, making sure everything got done. The advantages to this team based approach was it allowed people to focus on their strengths. It also allowed people to be more present for the lectures. Since everyone was not focused on grabbing the same duplicated sets of notes, they could be experiencing the lecture and interacting with the professor. Thus the professor could react more to the interests and needs of each individual class, keeping the class fresh even for the most seasoned tenured professors. The catch was each year, each student was expected to give a presentation on how they led and contributed to the successes of their House.

In World History we were studying the ancient Greeks. It was an era that was not particularly conductive to focus in my current state. It was an era where everyone is visualized as an Adonis in a toga. Throw in a few leather clad Spartans and a few well oiled, naked Olympian wrestlers, and it is no wonder my mind wandered a bit. I looked over at Zach, and, imagining him oiled and naked, almost came then and there.

Looking down at my laptop, I realized class was about over, and I hadn't written a single thing in my notes. Damn. I had to get some control here. First, I needed to get a bit of alone time. Once my system wasn't a hundred percent dedicated to thinking about sex, I would be able to catch up the rest of my responsibilities. I looked over at Laura. I had only been able to think of one thing that I could do that would assure she was gone for an hour or more. It would cost, but it would work.

Back at Lincoln House, I put my bag down on my desk. Time to put the plan in motion. "Hey Laura, you know what I have been just craving? Onion rings."

It had been a couple of weeks since Mia's party, but Laura's eyes lit up like it was Christmas. "Koa Burger onion rings?"

"Sure." Now, just a tiny lie. "I just wish I had time to head over there. I need to put in some time on my Psych class."

"Oh." Laura looked deflated. The hope of wonderful onion rings was evaporating.

Time to fix that. "I got an idea. If you'll bring me back an order, I'll pay for yours."

The joy of onion rings was literally back on the table, and they were even free! Rapidly, Laura said "I can do that."

I pulled out my wallet to get the required funds. "Feel free to eat yours there. Onion rings taste the best fresh."

"But then yours will be awful..."

"If you order mine just before you leave, they should be fine." Please Laura, just get the fuck out. I won't care if the rings last saw the fryer six months ago.

"Will do. See you in a bit."

I pulled out my Psych book as she left the room. Just making sure she didn't forget anything, I looked out the window, waiting till I saw Laura bouncing happily across the quad. With a speed worthy of Mercury, I closed my room door, stripped naked, and had retrieved my favorite dildo from the box on the upper shelf in my closet.

My fantasy began with me waiting naked in my Greek home for my man to return from his Olympic wrestling championship. I was unsure which result I was hoping for. A defeat would have him frustrated, likely to fuck me hard and fast. A victory would have him feeling so manly he would likely be wanting me for hours and hours. As I listened for his arrival, I heard our neighbors cheering. As the cheering built, I wondered if it was possible that he had overcome the long odds and won. The applause grew until it was just outside our door when Zach, I mean my man, entered wearing his laurel crown of victory.

I leaped into his arms, feeling the remains of the oil saturating his skin. It felt so sexy. "By Athena's grace, you won!"

My man kissed me, and set me back on my feet. "The final match was an epic battle, but I was able to overcome when my opponent over-balanced following a reach of his I dodged." Zach, smiled in memory. "Like a viper, I counter-attacked, and claimed victory."

With a naughty look straight into his eyes, I slid to my knees. "Well, if you have been snakelike in the ring, let's see if you still are." Once down, I lifted his toga to reveal his phallos. It was long, thick, and fully engorged. I slipped my lips over the head, and took his heavy balls in hand. I worked my mouth over the shaft, tasting it's olivey goodness. I could feel him getting more and more excited, so I put more pressure on his balls as I kneaded them in my hand. I had learned long ago if you wanted to trigger the semen, focus on the shaft. But if you wanted to trigger the man, you found the right touch on the balls.

I knew I was getting close to getting the reaction I wanted. He was breathing furiously, almost like a bull pacing around, preparing to charge. Finally, with just the right squeeze, he gave a guttural roar. He picked me up like a rag doll, and carried me over his shoulder to the bedroom, where he threw me face first on to the bed. With another bull-like snort, he tore off this toga, and came to claim me as his prize. Knowing what he wanted, I got my knees under me, and raised myself so he could mount me from behind. All the gentle romantic stuff could wait. Now was the time for animalistic need.

Standing behind me, he grabbed my hips, and drove himself deeply into me. It took me a few strokes to catch up to his frantic rhythm, but soon I was matching his strokes, driving him even deeper into me.

I felt so empowered. Zach was fucking amazing as a lover. He was an incredible mix of perceptive, skilled, and well endowed. Whenever we fucked, he would always drive me insane with desire.

"Harder! Fuck me harder!" I cried out. He redoubled his efforts, and I started to ride the wave. All the world was Zach pounding me senseless. "Oh yes! Yes! Yes! DO ME! DO ME! YES! DO ME!" And I exploded in a heady orgasm. Drifting back from the skies above Olympus, I saw Aphrodite and Eros nodding in approval. Zach and I fell into a blissful embrace as the postcoital endorphins overtook us.

When I came to, I rolled to my back so I could pull my dildo out from its near buried position in my pussy. My breathing was ragged, my hair was a mess, and my skin was glistening with sweat. But that orgasm was just what I had needed. I could feel rationality returning. I checked the clock, and I still had 15 or 20 minutes before I expected Laura back, so plenty of time for a quick shower and clean up. As the hot water from the shower head rinsed the sweat away, I started making my plans. I was going to have to watch the video from class today to get the notes down, and then spend the normal hour or so banging them into shape for publication on the Lincoln web server. Then I was going to have to check the rest of my studies to make sure I was where I needed to be. It was going to be some extra work, but sometimes you needed to make those extra investments. Such is life.

I took a few minutes off to snack on the onion rings when Laura got back. They really were decent rings, and I was thankful for Laura delivering. But I felt a bit guilty for using her, so I went down to the common room. I spent the rest of the afternoon recording and then squaring up my notes. I was in a good rhythm when dinner time came, so I took my laptop to the dining hall so I could keep going. The Cobb salad looked good, so I took one and slipped off to a table in a quiet corner.

Mal_Bey
Mal_Bey
13 Followers