The Gifted Student Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tucker and Charlie nodded with a smile as Zach and I broke away from the group.

We wandered over to a couple of chairs in the corner. "So where is Mia?" Zach asked.

"Like she told you, Mia is off-campus paragliding with her boyfriend this weekend." I picked up Zach's hand, and looked into his eyes. "Luckily, she knew of someone who had a hard-core crush on you, so the invite wasn't wasted."

"A crush?"

"Zach, I found you attractive from the first time I saw you standing at the check-in desk on orientation day."

"So why haven't you said anything before now?"

Figuring the truest answers I could have given might have been taken as a bit goody-goody, I went for a Zach-centic answer. "You were mid-season. I wanted to be a focus, so I waited until you had some to give."

Zach seemed to take this in stride. Well, talking about himself was one of his favorite topics.

The DJ was changing to a new song. I stood up, and pulled Zach towards the dance floor. "Come on Drac, I wanna dance." As we made our way to the dance floor, I thought about how long it had been since I had been dancing with a guy. God, it had been almost a year. Jean-Paul, one of my high school boyfriends, had been my date to the winter formal. Looking back, both of us were more concerned with not committing social faux pas than dancing in the full sensual, seductive sense of the word. I chuckled to myself. I had grown a lot since then, and I didn't know what that Tara would have thought of me. She certainly would have had trouble believing that I had the skills to be outright seducing a star college jock.

The first couple of songs were just normal "getting to know each other" type dances. You would expect someone with Zach's athletic body control to be a fairly good dancer, and Zach didn't disappoint. I had always had good balance and rhythm, and surprised myself that I had grown into the ease I felt dancing in private.

As we got comfortable with each other's rhythm, we moved closer together. Zach kept 'accidentally' brushing against my chest and ass, and I can't say I completely discouraged him. He was just such a guy though. The DJ decided to switch things up, and went down-tempo while reducing the lighting to mostly lasers. Zach and I, like most of the couples on the floor, moved into close quarters. Zach put his hands on my ass to pull me in. I snuggled myself into his chest, his cape enveloping me. I had seen him shirtless around the dorm, so his lean, chiseled six-pack I felt through his shirt was not a surprise, but fuck, it was sexy. I glanced up at Zach, and he seemed to be enjoying a bit of 'down-blouse' from his angle.

"Enjoying yourself?" I asked with a smirk.

"The view is great at least," he replied. He then released one of his hands from my ass to move it around to the front.

I had been expecting this move, and swatted him away. Then, grabbing his hand, moved it back to where it was. "I like your hands right where they are right now," I said playfully.

He muttered something, but kept his hands where they were, though they started to massage my cheeks.

"Good boy," I said, returning to tracing his six-pack with my fingers. Feeling a bit slutty, I dropped my hand a bit lower, and started tracing the outline of his cock through his pants. He was good sized, and I was looking forward to things to come.

The slow song ended, and the DJ started to raise the tempo again. Zach grabbed my hand, and pulled me off the dance floor. "Let's go," he said.

We walked through the crowd towards a room that had some muted lights. Looking around, the room had a number of couches. I wasn't surprised to see people paired off, enjoying what privacy the semi-dark offered. Zach led me over to a couch, and sat down. I chose to sit down across his lap.

"God, you're hot," Zach said as he pulled me in for a kiss.

Kissing Zach was good. He wasn't toe curling good, but he was sweet water at the end of a dry spell.

I resumed my tracing of his musculature with my fingers. He didn't have the bulk of a body builder, but even through his shirt you could feel his definition. He was stitched together like fine leather-work, or couture. His arms were powerful, but lithe and long.

Zach was mirroring my exploring, though he seemed completely enchanted by my tits. He kept fondling me, which was having the desired effect. I was getting hornier and hornier. Breaking a kiss, I smiled at him with a huge grin, and started rubbing his cock as I kissed him.

Whispering in my ear, Zach asked "Would you like to go somewhere with more privacy?"

I theatrically licked my lips. "I'm game if you are," I said, squeezing his cock one last time.

Zach led me upstairs, to a quiet, dark dorm room. Apparently Zach had an arrangement with one of his teammates. As the door closed, Zach pushed me against the wall, kissing me hard. I was just as turned on. I flipped him against the wall, and jammed my hand down under his waistband, reaching for his cock. Goddamn, I wanted him.

Zach broke the kiss so he could whisper in my ear. "You know what I find so fucking sexy?" Zach said as he nibbled on my ear. "I love a woman who can do a good strip tease. It gets me so damn hard."

It threw me off a bit. Stripping really wasn't my thing, and it seemed like an odd request in the moment. Whatever, I was already in costume, and if it pushed his buttons, I was willing.

"I'll need some music." I said in affirmation.

As he pulled out his phone, I stood across from the recliner he was walking towards. I sat wondering what music he was going to pick. Considering all the more modern choices he could have picked, I was surprised when 'Basin Street Blues' started up. I wasn't sure if I was impressed he knew such an antique song, or if I should be insulted that he knew only the prototypical stripper song.

I had decided to go for a fairly simple strip. I was in a costume, but it really didn't have the ideal number of pieces for a full Mae West style tease. If I removed my top first, I would have something to flaunt while shed my shoes on the way to my bottoms. In time to the music, I loosened the top, and worked my arms out without sliding my head out. I was going for pulling my top off my chest and over my head in one giant move. I strutted around waiting for the music to hit an exclamation point, and then made that top fly up and over my head.

***** FLASH ***** The world exploded in white light.

"Goddamn it, Charlie!" roared Zach. "You said the flashes were turned off!"

Rubbing my eyes, I said "Zach? What is going on?"

He distractedly replied "I'll take care of this, babe. Here, sit down." He guided me to sit on the end of the bed, but kept walking towards the accordion closet doors.

"You fucker Charlie! Are you trying to scam me? That slut DJ of Deke's is third-rate, and you know it."

From the closet, Charlie's voice pleaded, "Dude! Look at the picture! You only need one to win the contest!"

On the desk in the bedroom, the computer monitor suddenly came on. There was a picture of me, topless in harem pants, and looking like I was twirling my top like a lasso.

Zach barely took a glance at it. "It's fucking overexposed, asshole! It ain't worth shit." Zach starting pacing. "I was on pace for a perfect score. A fucking hot Jap chick, getting ready to gobble my"

I was half-blind, still trying to figure out what the hell was going on. "Zach, my parents are Chinese..."

"How does mean you are not a Jap?" Zach asked dismissively. "Just sit there, I'll be back in a minute." Passing through the closet door, he closed it behind him. I heard him continuing to yell at Charlie.

I sat there for a moment, speechless. 'How does that mean you are not a Jap?' The quote ricocheted around my head. Not a Jap? How the fuck do you answer such ignorance as that? And what was this about a contest? I seemed to be an object of the game, and winning the contest seemed to be more important to Zach than I was. I shook the last of the cobwebs from my head. I didn't understand everything that was happening, but it was clear I was being used, and the time to go was now. I grabbed my top and ran out the door.

###

Sorry, this took a bit longer than I intended. I held this chapter back because my original idea for Chapter 3 was an ambitious technical bit of writing. If it failed, I likely would need to adjust this chapter to adapt. Needless to say, the original version of Chapter 3 went down in flames. The good news is the new version of Chapter 3 is basically complete, and I plan to release it in a couple of weeks. But if you like this story, I recommend following me as an author. I am a slow writer, and if you follow me, you will be notified when I release a new chapter. I hope to see you for Chapter 3 in a few weeks!