The Gifts Ch. 01

Story Info
A chance encounter on a roadtrip may be a gift for everyone.
4.9k words
4.2
5.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter I

It was three weeks before Christmas, and I was studying for my chemistry final. I had my earbuds in, paired to my phone, blasting old 80's metal songs into my ears while I sat at my desk surrounded by books, notes, and papers. which were starting the next day. I had been studying for hours, and I felt exhausted and bored. I tapped my pencil against the desk to the beat of the drums in my favorite song while I stared down at the chemistry formulas in front of me. The letters and numbers began to blur and I scrunched my eyes closed.

Standing up I dropped the pencil to the floor and rubbed my eyes with my fists. As if on cue, my phone rang, cutting off my song, and I glanced at it on my desk. The screen was lit up with a photo of my mom in front of her house in Arkansas. I picked up the phone and swiped my finger across the screen, answering it.

"Hey, Mom," I said as I sat the phone back on the desk and turned to my dorm room.

Her voice came through the speakers in my earbuds, "Hi, sweetie. How are you doing?"

"I'm doing good, thanks. Just busy cramming for my final tomorrow." I crossed the room and flopped down on my bed, speaking aloud, knowing the microphones in my earbuds would pick up my voice.

"Wow, you're working so hard. I'm so proud of you!" She sounded tired, I glanced at the digital clock on the wall above my desk and read the screen: 8:15 PM. It was a quarter after ten at night where she lived two timezones ahead of me.

"Thanks, Mom," I said, knowing she must have been bone tired, but probably unable to sleep. She was having bad hip pain lately, and it had kept her up late every night for the last two weeks. Without fail she used the time to call me. Talking helped her ignore the pain long enough for her painkillers to kick in. I didn't mind, I was lonely, I had my dorm to myself. The room had been private for almost month now. I'd always had roommates before, and now the solitude was getting to me. Despite the night life in Seattle, I just didn't like socializing with people all that much.

"So, what are you studying right now?" I heard her turning off the muffled sounds of the television through the speakers.

"Advanced Biochem. Final's tomorrow." I stared up at the blank ceiling above my bed as I spoke, trying to recall the wood paneling that covered the walls of her house.

"That sounds tough. Do you need any help?" I smiled, she'd excelled at Biochem in college when she'd gotten her nursing degrees.

"Nah, I'm good thanks," I was grateful for the offer. "It's one of my favorite subjects this semester. I guess I get that from you."

"You had to pick up something from me, even if it's just a love of chemistry." She laughed tiredly.

"Yeah, statistics demanded we have something in common." I quipped with a smile and light chuckle.

"So, how's everything else? How's your roommate? How's the food? How's the weather?" She asked after a brief pause. The meds must be taking a while to kick in.

I took a deep breath and opened my mouth to answer all of her questions at one time. "Everything else is fine. My roommate dropped out last month just after Thanksgiving. The food is ok. And the weather is pleasant." I took a breath again, readying for her follow up questions.

She mumbled, "Ah-huh. Why'd he drop out? I thought Jeff was thriving." My mom had taken a shine to my roommate. Jeffrey, or Jeff as she called him, had become like a second son to her. More, actually, as I'd caught them fucking like rabbits last Halloween. She'd hoped I'd bring him with me for Thanksgiving but he begged off and went home for the holidays.

"His mom was having health problems when I talked to him last week." I replied.

"That's too bad." She paused for a moment and then said, "After you take your finals, no matter the results, celebrate. You put so much effort into your education. You should reward yourself."

I smiled. "Funny you say that, because I've been thinking about doing something special for a while now."

"Oh? And what did you have in mind?" She asked, she sounded genuinely curious.

"I'm going to drive across the country." I told her with a smile plastered on my face. "I'll start here and I'll stop down there at your house. This way I don't have to fly, and I can make an adventure of it!"

"That's good, enjoy your trip, but please be careful, you know the roads are full of crazies these days." She said seriously. "Well, I better let you get back to studying, I'm sure you don't want to fail your last exam. Love you."

"Love you too, mom," I said just before my mother hung up the phone, leaving me to sit in silence with my thoughts.

A week later I packed my car up and hit the road. I left Seattle and drove up Highway 2, through Stevens Pass and stopped at Leavenworth. I enjoyed the Christmas festival, taking in the sites, eating the Bavarian sweets. A day later I was leaving Stevens Pass and dropped out of the Cascades and out onto the Palouse.

I cut across the center of Washington, making my way towards Oregon, and stopped at the old wool mill in Pendleton. I spent a day playing tourist and then drove south east, into Idaho. I stopped in Boise at the Boise Hotel, two blocks south of the Capitol building.

I got in early, around ten AM. I slept until that night. When I woke up I showered, got dressed, and left the hotel to wander around, playing tourist. I found myself drawn in by the sound of music. I followed the pulsing beat and found myself at the Old Textile Mill.

It had been converted into a concert hall and night club called the Smokestack. I paid the cover charge and slipped inside the dark, humid space. I immediately found myself immersed in loud, pulsing music that shook my bones. After passing through a long dark hallway with doors along the sides leading to four different bathroom and sitting areas, I found myself stepping out onto the floor of a large room.

The space was massive, clearly the old factory floor, and filled with people. It was very loud in the entrance hallway, but it was even louder inside the club proper, with only the private booths looking like they were designed to allow discreet conversation.

My eyes swept across the football field sized room and found the central dance floor. Ringed by tables and semi-discreet booths occupied by a disparate mob of people wearing a riot of color combinations, the wide open space of the main floor was covered with a writhing sea of people in various stages of undress. A ring of carpeted floor surrounded the central seating area, separating it from the private booths that lined the north and south walls. A large bar dominated the west wall of the room.

A balcony encircled the chamber on the second floor. Occupied by a much sparser crowd of what I could only assume were VIPs, the balcony could only be accessed via a staircase to the right of the bar, which was flanked by two large men in suits and cordoned off with a velvet rope. To the left of the bar a second doorway, this one closed, was flanked by two men as well. A DJ performed his art atop a stage set between the bar and the dance floor.

As soon as I stepped out of the hallway I was surrounded by people. The music shook me to my bones, and during stretches of particularly powerful bass I felt my teeth rattling. I felt the pulse of the music, the excitement and inhibitions of the crowd, and, despite my aversion to crowds and public places, found myself drawn to the dance floor.

The club was packed to the brim as I made my way to the bar at the back of the room. I had just finished a particularly invigorating dancing session. Some drunk girl had spent the last ten minutes grinding against me, and I couldn't say I minded. I had gone nearly a month without getting laid, and the dry spell was grinding on me in a much less pleasant manner.

I wove through the crowd, trying to make my way past the throng of warm bodies enjoying the blaring music. Finally, after taking a long, circuitous route to make my way around a thick crowd of dancers, I reached the bar. As luck would have it, a burly guy, who was wearing a leather vest emblazoned with the logo of a Motorcycle Club, and who had obviously had a bit too much to drink got up. As he stumbled towards the bathroom, I seized my chance and slipped onto the stool he vacated, and waved over the bartender.

As the bald man behind the bar ambled over, he placed both hands on the bar between us and glared at me. "What's your poison?" He asked in a deep, gravely voice.

"A shot of whiskey, doesn't matter if its cheap. I just want it mind numbing, please," I said, having to shout over a sudden burst of pounding music.

He nodded, his lips curving up in a smile and replied, "Coming right up, hoss."

I watched him walk away towards his bottles and glasses and then turned back to the dance floor as I waited for my drink. I sighed heavily, I had obviously had some fun, I hadn't seen any signs that I was going to score that night. Next to me, a dude in his twenties, with a hairstyle like the one Justin Bieber made famous waved and hopped off his stool, presumably going to meet up with his friends. There was a flurry of movement, and someone took the opening at the oar, sliding onto the stool.

I glanced over - and then did a double take. The woman sitting beside me was absolutely stunning. Her blonde hair was thick and wavy, but cut short, barely reaching her jawline. The left right side of her had had been buzzed down to a soft, golden fuzz. Her eyebrows were a warm golden brown. Her lips were full and plump. Her green eyes sparkled. The red dress she wore left little to the imagination, with a neckline that plunged past her navel, and a slit in the sides of the skirt that perfectly exposed her toned thighs.

I had to stop myself from staring at the inner curves of her generous breasts. My eyes slipped lower and saw how her dress clung to her wide hips and heart shaped ass. I saw her creamy, muscular thighs through the slit in the side of the skirt. I let my eyes wander ever southwards, and reveled in the sight of her boots. They were made of black leather, stopping just below the knee, with firetruck red soles, and a three inch stiletto heel. When my eyes reached her feet, I swept them back up again and met her eyes for the first time. I could tell she had been looking me over as well, because she had a warm smile on her face.

I swallowed. "Hey there." I said, raising my voice to be heard over the music.

She smiled warmly. "Hey yourself."

The bartender returned with my shot. I decided to be brave. "Can I get one more for my friend, here?" I asked, having to shout over the music.

The bartender looked over at her. She gave the slightest of nods before returning her attention back to me. "I haven't seen you around here before."

"Haven't spent much time here, and I just ventured off the floor. Are you a regular?"

She nodded again. "You could say that." She smiled and reached out her right hand. I shook it with my right and she purred, "I'm Nikki. Glad to see such a handsome face around here. Wonder if the rest of you is just attractive."

I started to blush. Thankfully, at that moment, the bartender brought Nikki her shot. She gave a quick cheers before we took their shots together. I fought off a grimace at the taste as it hit my tongue.

Nikki didn't seem to have that problem. She took the shot in one fluid moment, and used a bar napkin to dab at her lips.

"Hits the spot. Loyd-" she said, raising her hand. "-Get us another round. My usual." She winked at Loyd, the bartender, who stepped away to fulfill her request.

I looked her over again. "You must come here a lot, if he knows your order."

"Oh, yes. I'm very close with the owner. In fact, I have use of a private room in the back. I have it reserved tonight. Perfect place to relax, unwind, and..." She leaned forward, her lips brushing my ear. "Undress."

I shuddered at her words. She pulled back, her pleased smile splitting her face in half like the Cheshire Cat. Loyd arrived again with our shots, and we once again drank them together. As the heat of the liquor spread through me she placed her hand on mine and asked, "What's your name, handsome?"

I blushed an even darker shade of crimson at her continued flirting and replied, "Jax. Everyone calls me Jax."

She licked her lips and narrowed her eyes slightly as she purred, "It's nice to meet you, Jax. I'm sure we'll both enjoy our time together." She lifted her right hand, signaling to Loyd that she wanted another round. But this time she also curled two of her fingers to her palm, leaving only her thumb and first two fingers extended. He nodded and prepped our next round.

"Were you expecting to get lucky tonight, Jax?" She asked, leaning back on the stool while facing me directly.

I smiled tightly, and replied, "Hoping, not expecting. I don't expect anything out of life as a general rule."

She laughed, tossing her head back. "Humble, I love it. So refreshing it's sexy." She tossed her head, shaking her golden mane, and bit down audibly on the open air, saying, "Rawr."

I smiled, feeling my cock harden rapidly. Loyd arrived again with our shots, this time they were different. I saw a silvery, transparent layer of what I identified to be tequila. Above that was a layer of dark blue that was rapidly sinking, swirling, and mixing itself into the fine Latin liquor. Above the cerulean cloud I saw the rich amber color of the whiskey starting to sink and mix itself into the lower layers.

She lifted her shot and said, "Salud!" I lifted my shot and echoed her toast. We brought the small glasses to our lips and tipped them back, downing the strange new beverage together. I was surprised when this one went down much smoother than the first. The taste was similar to whiskey, but with a hunt of citrus, ginseng, and notes of honey.

I shook my head as the warmth spread through me like a fire in a tinder dry forest. "Fuck, was good!" I shouted, feeling my inhibitions slip away. "What was in that?" I asked.

Nikki kept her smile and reached out for my hand as she stood up. With her boots on she was taller than I was, by at least four inches. I looked up at her eyes, feeling almost helpless before her. "So about that private room..." She bit her lip seductively, and I sucked in a breath. "I don't much like to spend time alone in there. Care to join me?" I took her hand and nodded. She pulled me off the stool and turned towards a door to the right of the bar that said, VIP in big, gold letters.

She led me to the door. Pushing it open, she pulled me inside, and down a long hallway with black walls and plush red carpets. Gold, art deco wall lights illuminated the corridor with soft amber light. Twelve numbered doors lay on either side of the hallway, each demarked with ornate golden numbers walked until they reached the last door, labeled with the number 13, in that same fancy script as the others. A high tech touch pad kept the door locked, but she tapped with a long nailed index finger. A digital keypad appeared on the screen and she punched in a code. The door buzzed as the lock disengaged and she turned the handle, pushing it open.

She shoved me playfully through open portal and closed the door behind me. Inside, a beautiful suite awaited us. A long, red leather couch lined the left wall, matching sheets on a heart shaped bed at the middle of the back wall. Various decorations and pieces of furniture were played tactfully throughout the suite. On the left wall, a door was propped open, revealing a private bathroom.

I took all of this in with a sense of awe. I wondered who Nikki was to have immediate access to a suite like this, where I presumed we wouldn't be interrupted. All other thoughts were dispelled, however, when she grabbed my shoulder, spun me around, and planted a firm kiss on my lips

I relaxed into that embrace and felt her tongue force itself into my mouth. She moaned as we kissed. Her arms encircled my shoulders, her left hand cupped beneath my chin, tipping my head up so she could angle her face more comfortably against mine. She snaked her right hand through my hair at the back of my head and clutched it tightly.

When she broke the kiss she pushed me back towards the bed and sat down on the end. She patted the sheets next to her and said, "Why don't you come sit down."

I happily complied and sat down beside her. I turned, leaning in to kiss but she pressed her left index finger to my lips and shook her head. "I want to start with something else." I nodded and watched as she stood up and straddled my legs. I expected her to sit down, but instead she grabbed the hem of her skirt and flipped it over my head. I groaned, as two things had just become crystal clear. She wasn't wearing any panties. And I now knew what she wanted to start with.

Her softness landed on my face in slow motion. I could smell the slightly heady scent of her pussy. She moved her legs around till she was comfortably on my face. I reached out and grabbed her thighs to steady myself. I squeezed her muscular legs reassuringly and I started by breathing deeply in and out with her pussy on my mouth. She seemed to like it, judging by her moans. She sat on my face, but didn't move. I slowly tilted my head up and down, keeping my mouth shut as I jutted my jaw up and out. I could just imagine her face above her boobs, mouth opened as she tipped her head back and moaned. Her breasts would be jiggling ever so slightly from the movement.

I loved this position. Her clit moved from my nose down to the point of my jaw and up again. Her pussy was getting wetter and wetter, the smell was getting stronger. I was breathing in through my nose as her pussy rubbed over my face and out on her clit as it hit my nose, making her gasp a little. My hands slid up and grabbed two handfuls of her ass and squeezed. I pulled her cheeks apart lifted them up, letting them drop and clap back together. They jiggled and bounce, slapping together loudly. She giggled and gasped as I teased her with my hands. I grabbed her butt cheeks, and I fondled them, kneading them beneath my fingers.

Wasting no more time, I kissed along her inner thing before I reached her crotch.

I buried my face in that soft, moist cleft before my face, kissing the lips and drinking in the aroma. I opened my mouth, slipped my tongue out, and took my first taste. I shivered as the tang of her juices hit my tongue, a dewy drop rolling down it as I took another lick and felt her quivering above me.

"Oh, yes!" Nikki cried out in that little moment of satisfaction, grinding her hips to push herself against my face. "Mmm, keep going, baby," she said, running her hands all along her stomach, tormenting me as those hands slid across her dress. She swayed her hips from side to side as she ground them against my face, dancing in place as she fucked my face.

As she moaned loudly I opened my mouth; her eyes widened, and her voice caught in her throat, as suddenly her wet pussy was being munched on. I could taste her sweet juices, my jaw and nose were covered in her nectar. She just kept on humping my face, now she was building up speed and force. She was starting to fuck my face.

As I dug my tongue deeper into her pussy, I lifted her ass cheeks up higher, then dropped them down when I licked her outer lips. I pulled her ass apart when I licked her up and down, and pressed it back together once I found her clit. I squeezed her bottom and pinched the shapely flesh as I ate her out. She kept cooing and gyrating her hips against my face.

Nikki leaned forward and gripped my head. She started hammering her pussy into my face. I was having trouble breathing, but I wasn't about to stop for the end of the world. She was gyrating her pussy on my face as I flailed with my tongue. Her wet folds were smashed all over my face leaving behind remnants of her previous orgasm and fresh juices. She tasted unbelievably good, I just focused on having my mouth open as far as possible and my tongue extended as far as it could go.

12