The Gifts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my head pinned against her pussy, I couldn't stop my tongue moving now that I'd started. I craved every square inch I could reach, digging my tongue in deep while that beautiful woman's fluid smeared all over my lips.

While she fucked my face I felt her hands roam over her dress clad body. In that moment, the act of her dominating me, of her sitting on my face, the taste, the feel, and the heat of her inner walls, everything fit together to summon one of my darkest fantasies. Fantasies in which a beautiful woman ate me. Visions of her lips looming over my face, opening wide, and closing around my face and head filled my head as I closed my eyes and gave myself over to the act of pleasuring her. I saw a scene of her slurping down my legs like spaghetti noodles and nibbling at his feet before her tongue snaked out to wrap around them as she starting to suck them in, to finish swallowing me whole.

While I serviced her, I began to imagine that beautiful stranger crying out in pleasure while I was completely encased in her stomach. I saw her digesting me while talking sweet nothings to her gurgling belly and taunting me as I thrashed about inside it. I imagined her laid out on the bed behind me, stroking a full, bloated belly while I squirmed inside. The thoughts all made me moan and pant against her wet pussy lips and dig my tongue in deep. She let out a high-pitched cry then, back arching above me and driving her pelvis harder against my face. Her fingertips dug into my scalp through her dress while I buried my tongue and kept slurping the juices that were truly flowing along my lips.

"Oh!" She screamed, driving her hips against me so hard I felt my nose pop and felt her lips spread wide across my face. "Oh Yes! Oh My God Yes!" She pulled my head harder against her hips and her labia spread farther across my face, enveloping even my nose in hot, wet, warmth. She shuddered in the throws of her orgasm. "Fuck, that's so nice!" she groaned out and rode my tongue. "Mmm, deeper! Keep going!

Nikki moaned. I had spent quite a bit of time practicing on my various girlfriends and hookups, and knew my way around a pussy as a result. I licked and sucked at her pussy, at her labia, and her clit to pleasure her. She kept her grip tight against my head through her dress as she gasped and moaned.

She continued to grind against me, tipping my head back to ride my face, gently at first, but soon her motions became faster and harder. I had no idea what was happening, and didn't stop licking. I had never been this horny, and all I knew was that I needed to make her cum.

She kept riding my face and tipped her own head back. Her mouth opened and she moaned, "Yesss... Keep licking me just like that!"

I obliged, only wanting to please her, to make her cry out more while she face-fucked me. My cock was rock hard and my fingers dug into her buttocks as I kept digging deeper and drinking more of her juices. "Bite my clit, bitch," that sexy stranger growled through heavy breaths. "Bite my clit, or I'll fucking kill you." Her personality seemed to change to a fiery dominatrix and I love it.

I slid my face up from her labia, her grip on the back of my head, and the pressure of her hands pulling me against her hips never lessening. It took me a moment or, especially with my head pinned between her hips and hands but I reached her clit. My tongue flicked gently over the engorged button, and then I opened my mouth, using my tongue to hold the nub of flesh in place before I bit down on it. I was rewarded with the satisfying noise of my sexy captor as she cried out in pleasure.

"Mmm. Mmm, yes! Oh yes, you fucking bitch!" She howled like a sex hungry banshee. "Just like that!" she cried out while her hands pinned my face to her pelvis. "Feels so good! So fucking good!"

My mind racing as she climaxed for a second time, I began fantasizing of losing her clit, of her gyrations and frantic thrusting against my face ripping it out from between my jaws, only for her to make good on her threat to kill me, by swallowing me whole. The thought of her being so merciless, of sliding down her throat, of curling up as a lump in her middle because I'd failed to please her enough, flooded my mind just as her essence completely dominated my senses.

My jaws tightened around her clit. She screamed louder, more juices flower from her lips while I lost track of how many minutes passed or how many ways I had imagined her ravenously gulping me down. Her hips pressed down further to my lips, making my bite down even harder on her clit when it was forced deeper into my mouth.

The moment undid her, she threw her head back, and cried out in the first full orgasm of the night. I felt hers gushing and tingling against my chin and throat with every mind-shattering pulse until I was entirely soaked.

More moans, and more juices flowed from her two sets of lips, while I lost track of how many minutes passed since her orgasm began. I began to wonder if it was, perhaps not one, but many separate climaxes. Her hips pressed down further to my lips, making me suck her clit farther into my mouth. This, of course, made Nikki moan even louder, and thrust herself against me even harder.

Multiple orgasms washed through her, one after another, each spiking to a crescendo after the last had left its mark. Her thighs squeezed tighter and her hands kept their iron grip on my head, pressing it harder against her sex. She rode my face with her hips as I continued to bite and sucked on her clitoris, driving her into the next wave of bliss. I could hear her screaming nonsensically above me, and I found myself spurred on by the fact that she was still riding the chain of climaxes, lost in a sea of her own bliss.

Eventually, after what felt like hours, and simultaneously felt like only seconds, she pulled off me. She slid her left hand away from my head beneath the dress and back up to her face, hooking her index finger into her mouth. She used the other hand to pull her dress up, revealing my head between her legs. Then she slid her hand to the top of my head, snaking her long, delicate fingers through my hair, and she pushed me backwards, onto the bed.

As she pushed me back from her pelvis with her right hand my tongue darted out for one final lick. I didn't mind stopping - I was feeling a bit worn out from pleasuring her, much the same way people get worn out from talking for a long time. She was giving me a breather, even if only for a brief moment, and I used that time to catch my breath.

12