The Gigolo Project Ch. 03

Story Info
Victor's sex training with Norma and first cilent Aurora.
3.7k words
4.57
8.3k
9
0

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLMorgan
TLMorgan
959 Followers

The last time Victor traveled outside of the United States was when he joined the army and was stationed in Germany. That was half a lifetime ago. He told his wife about the job sending him to a job seminar in Asia but of course, left out the major details of the purpose of the seminar.

After a long several-hour airplane flight and helicopter ride, Victor lands at his destination on a small hilltop in the eastern area of the Himalayas in Nepal. He sees in the distance a woman in a purple aerobics leotard and red legwarmers landing in front of a small cabin. Her feet are bare on the snowy cold ground. As he gets closer to the woman, he notices she's quite well-endowed in her chest, not on Desiree's level or Cassandra's but a nice spherical-shaped pair of tits bulging and stretching the front of her leotard. Her slender figure also made her tits look enormous on her frame.

Name: Norma Jean

Age: 32

Height: 5'8

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Light Brown tied into two long pigtails

Bust size: 30E

Occupation: Sex Yoga Instructor and Mountain Hiker

"Hello, Victor! When Cassandra told me you were coming, I couldn't wait to meet you and begin our exercise training," Norma said greeting him with a wide smile and continuing, "And when I'm done with you, you'll go from being an old horse to a stallion. Follow me to my cabin."

Montana is known for its coldness but nothing like being on the highest snowy mountain tops in Nepal, so Victor is ready to get out of the bitter coldness and follows this strange woman to her cabin. The inside is warmer thanks to a fire in the fireplace and a bit little compact for a single individual with a kitchen, living room, and bedroom in one area.

"Please make yourself comfortable and I mean down to your underwear," Norma informed him.

Without questioning her motives, Victor took off the heavy parka, hat, gloves, surf, earmuffs, snow boots, and then his normal clothing attire until he is just left with his boxers and long wooly socks on. Norma is behind the kitchen counter mixing some green stuff in a blender. After she's finished, she pours a large helping of the green goo into a glass and hands it to Victor.

"Drink up. My special smoothie will help loosen and warm you up in places you didn't know exist," she chuckles.

Victor has a skeptic look on his face and takes a whiff of the content in the glass. The smell is strong burning his nose hairs. He mans up and starts chugging like he's at a frat party chugging beer. The taste isn't pleasant but not to the point of puking. After Victor finished drinking, he lets out a loud burp, "I feel a little weird," he followed up.

Norma clasps her hands together with excitement, "Great! It's working. Take a look," she points down at his groin area.

Victor looks down to see his cock at full erection inside his red underwear. Whatever this strange juice was caused him to get hard with no sexual stimulation.

Norma smiles, "Now the real work begins, my old horny friend," and begins to lead him to the back of the cabin to a courtyard surrounded by lit lanterns and the stone-patterned ground is clear of snow. There's a large yoga mat in the center where she directs him to stand.

"The first pose we're going to do is the downward-facing dog, one of my absolute favorite poses to get fucked in," Norma advised him as she rips a sizable hole in her purple leotard that exposes her bald pussy. "Once I'm in the pose, fuck me hard with controlled strokes, control your breathing, and most importantly, don't cum."

Norma gets into the downward-facing dog position as Victor takes off his underwear revealing his rock-hard manhood. He stands behind Norma and eases his dick inside her cunt making her gasp, "Oh gosh! It has been a while since I had a man inside me and my god, you have a thick dick that's super hard."

Listening to Norma's instructions, Victor grips her hips and begins soothingly plowing his long shaft in a steady rhythm in her pussy. He's controlling his breathing as he feels her open gaping womb become moistened with his stroking.

Norma moans, "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!" looking underneath and watching his old wrinkled ball sack swinging to this thrusting and continues, "You're doing good Victor, very good. My pussy is so wet, oh my god, oh my god."

As Victor keeps up his steady pace, Norma lifts one of her legs and calls out, "Hold my leg up in the three-legged down dog." He grabs and holds her leg, barely feeling himself breaking a sweat feeding the entire extension of his man meat between her sopping pink vaginal walls with each thrust.

Norma screams, "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" feeling her gaping moistened pussy tightening and contracting crazy over Victor's sliding hard-on. "Keep going! Harder! Go a little faster but keep breathing under control! I'm so close! Oh god!"

Victor increases his speed, keeping his breathing and groans under control as he fucks her sloppy wet pussy, thrusting his elongated cock balls-deep to the core of her pink flesh. He feels her climaxing as her wolf cries are loud and long, "OOOOOOOOOOOWWWW!!" He continues pounding her hard until she tells him to pull out.

"Very, very good, Victor. We are just getting warmed up. You hardly broke a sweat and your cock is still strong. I hear you love eating pussy. That's perfect for the next pose."

Norma gets down into a cow position pose and Victor takes the bait. Dropping to his knees, he plants his face into her petite ass and begins licking and sucking the outer rim of her drenched twat, tasting the remnants of her sweet euro cum from her orgasm.

"Oh gosh! You're so good with your tongue. After we're finished, you'll be a well-oiled sex-machine. Mmmmm," a moaning Norma complimented.

Victor slides one hand underneath to spread her meaty wet flaps and drills his tongue between them to the fleshy drenched pinkness. He slurps loud and lewd on her cunt as his tongue caresses her clitoris. Her womb juices dribble down his lips.

Moaning, Norma decides she wants to change position. "Ohhhhh... Let's try the cobra pose but I want you to keep eating my pussy. Your mouth feels so good."

Victor lies down on his back as Norma plants her hot soggy cunt over his face in the cobra pose basically in the sixty-nine position facing his throbbing hard cock. She thrusts her big chest forward as the 61-year-old gigolo continues to sloppily devour her pussy as if it's his first time, nibbling, sucking, and licking her g-spot.

Norma fills her mouth with his thick lengthy wood, inhaling both his manly musty scent and her cunt aroma, tasting her cum that lathered his hard shaft during her orgasm. She cups and massages his thick nut sack, bobbing her head feverishly stroking his cock up and down with her pouty lips. She lets out deep throaty muffled moans, "MmmMMMMmMMmMMm," cumming and flooding his hungry mouth with nectar.

Feeling the pressure in his balls mounting, Victor tries to resist the urge to bust a nut but Norma's hands and mouth were maniacal in their strokes, "Arrrggghhhhhhhhhhhh!" he cried, erupting a flood of thick spunk inside Norman Jean's mouth. She swallows mouthful after mouthful of his sticky scrotum milk until it begins to leak from the corners of her mouth.

After they finished their orgasms, Norma climbs off Victor and he notices his dick is still rock solid. Norma smiles with enthusiasm, "Great! The exercises are working. After a certain amount of ejaculates your cock can stay nice and ridge so the sex can continue. Speaking of which, the next pose is the bird of paradise. Such a fitting name for what I have been experiencing."

At this point, she takes off her sweaty sticky leotard exposing her entire naked body to Victor. Her big titties are round and firm sagging naturally with small pink areolas and jutting pink nipples. Norma goes to the nearest wall and leans against it, hiking one of her legs into the air and resting the heel of her bare foot on Victor's shoulder. He slides his fat hard dick inside her drench cunt and begins thrusting, using the same breathing methods from earlier. His eyes fall to her large bouncing boobs, reaching down to play with them, groping a nice chunky handful, and leans in to engage in a heated sloppy kiss with his sex yoga instructor.

She moans and coos in his mouth as her body writhes against him, feeling her hot pussy beginning to fasten and shudder over his rampant drilling member. Her juices begin to pour as Victor pounds her warm creamy snatch into submission.

They continued fucking for a few more hours, burning the daylight and into the sunset. Norma showed off her remarkable flexibly by locking her feet behind her head, doing a split on top of old gigolo while on his dick, and bending his knees towards his chest, holding his ankles and fucking her soaked gaping cunt on his throbbing man meat. The position was so hot that he couldn't hold back and ejaculated hard, blasting thick ropes of jism into the air after she hoped off his blistering hard dick. It was at this cum shot that his dick softens.

"Holy fucking hell, that was incredible," Victor groaned as he rested next to Norma and continues, "Whatever that green gunk was it worked."

Norma shakes her head replying, "It was not the green gunk, my friend. That was just to get your dick erected. You focused on your breathing and put in the work. Your endurance and longevity have increased. I think you're ready to complete your task for headmistress Cassandra. And as much as I would love to fuck your delicious cock one more time, my vagina is very sore but I can suck and give you a titfuck before you leave tomorrow?"

After getting a good night's rest, Norma sucked and tit-fucked Victor's dick close to half an hour and he exploded between her huge firm boobs inside her mouth. He got cleaned up, said their goodbyes, and he was on a plane headed back to the United States.

After returning home, Victor got a few days of rest to recuperate before his first assignment which came early Tuesday morning. He received instructions on where to meet his first client. He was also informed that the girl had a certain handicap condition.

Name: Aurora Davis

Age: 19

Height: 5'5

Eye Color: Green

Hair Color/Style: Carrot Orange mop top

Bust size: 32B

Occupation: Honor Student and artist

He arrives at an art studio on the Honey Academy campus grounds that happened to be "closed for maintenance". Once inside, Victor is blown away by some of the impressive art galleries. He's a bit of an art collector and enjoys fine pieces of art.

"Please lock the door," called out a young girl's voice.

Victor locks the door behind him and turns around to see a young girl wearing an open red flannel shirt and denim overalls with paint stains on them approaching him using forearm clutches. Her over-the-top carrot orange-colored hair didn't distract from her big doughy green eyes with dark makeup circles around them. "Hello. You must be Mr. Fetcher. I'm Aurora," she introduced herself.

Victor had been informed ahead of time about Aurora being handicapped. She lets out a soft chuckle at his nervous expression, "I have cerebral palsy and it affects my ability to walk," the young teen positively explained.

"Sorry to hear that and please just call me Victor," he replied.

Aurora snickers, "Don't be. I've learned to live with cerebral palsy practically my entire life. One of two reasons why I love this academy. They are equipped to handle someone with my needs just like at home and of course, the other reason is my love of art. The Honey Academy has an amazing art course."

"Are any of these works yours?" Victor curiously asked.

"Of course but lately I haven't been in the right mood to draw anything. I need a muse. I haven't had much motivation to draw. The art teacher assigned us a huge drawing assignment a month ago and it's due by the end of the week. Stretch after stretch in the trash because they just weren't up to my usual standards. My canvas is empty and I'm frustrated and this is where you're going to help me. I want to draw you in the nude after we have sex of course. Masturbating can only inspire me for so long and the Head Misstress understands that. That's why I was one of the lucky ones chosen."

This whole scenario is new to Victor. He has never done a nude portrait and had sex with a woman with a severe handicap. He nervously says, "Not trying to be a downer but aren't you afraid something might go wrong? I mean, with your condition, I don't want to hurt you or cause you any pain."

"I'm not a fragile virgin flower, Victor. I had a boyfriend back home before coming here. I used to be scared but what is there to be scared of? Nothing that happens can be worst than what I am already going through. Besides, you're an old man. I should be more concerned about your fragile bones," she fired back getting a laugh out of the 61-year-old gigolo.

He chuckles, "Touche."

Aurora leads Victor to the back of the art studio to a lounge room. He observes her big heavy bottom bulging from beneath the denim overalls causing him to spurt a sizable lump in his trousers.

Aurora turns around smiling noticing his swollen boner. "Ohhh wow. I want to suck your fat dick first."

Victor kicks off his shoes and sits in one of the reclining chairs in the lounge. Aurora ditches her clutches and clumsily falls to the ground. Victor's first instinct is to help her up and Aurora waves him away, "I got it. Don't worry. This is not the first time I've fallen. I'm just eager to suck your cock," she informed him. Kneeling between his legs, she unbuckles and unzips his trousers and pulls them down to his ankles along with his underwear. His semi-hard dick bobs out obscenely at her and she gasps seeing her first real dick in a while.

Not wasting any time, Aurora clutches his old partly hard cock with one hand and puts her mouth over the mushroom head. Her hand and lips stroke his growing cock simultaneously. Her other hand cradled his hanging nut sack, giving them a deep-tissue massage. His dick fully blossoms to rock-hard 7 1/2 inches as Aurora's warm mouth consumes 5-inches, swiftly sliding wetly down his veined shaft. Victor groans in sheer delight at this young handicapped teen fiercely sucking his fat cock and squeezing his balls.

Through her heavy deep moaning, Aurora attempts to deep throat the entire length of his throbbing manhood. Her cute little nose touches his bulging old belly sucking the entire length of his hard meat between her lips and to the back of her throat.

"Aahhh, Aurora," Victor groaned.

After long throating his dick a few times, the disabled teenager pulls her mouth off his saliva-dripping cock but continues her oral assault with her tongue, licking the veined sides and underside of his turgid shaft. Her mouth reaches his old wrinkled scrotum, licking, sucking, and making lewd slurping sounds on one engorged nut and then giving the same oral treatment to the other. His fat dick covered in saliva looms over the disabled teen's head while she devours his balls.

Victor can't believe what he's been missing since being married to the same woman for 30 years. Betty used to suck his penis and avoid his balls. She was never good at sucking. She stopped giving him head once she got into her early 40s. Until he met Desiree, it's been over ten years since Victor received a blowjob and so far, five different women have sucked his old cock.

"Oh, Aurora. Oh sweet Jesus, girl," he moaned as the teen engulfs his rampant member between her soft cock smackers, steadily bobbing her head drenching his stiff appendage with saliva.

After a few minutes, she pulls Victor's fat old cock out of her mouth and rubs his rigid shaft over her face. "I think I found my muse. I can already feel the inspiration flowing through me but I'm going to need something else in me first," alluded to his stiff elongated pecker.

Aurora sits back, ditching her flannel, her shoes, and overalls revealing she wasn't wearing any undergarments the entire time except for her black ankle socks. Her tits are small but her ruby-red nipples are enormous surrounded by medium-sized rosy areolas. She spreads her skinny legs exposing her moistened cunt surrounded by small patches of brown hair. Victor takes off his shoes and stands to sheds his clothes. He kneels grabbing and holding her legs in the air and took the disabled teen by surprise diving his face between her legs, giving the slit of her wet pussy long strokes with his tongue. He uses his fingers to spread her fleshy cunt flaps and darts his tongue in and out, occasional licking, sucking, and nibbling on the drenched pink soft tissue inside driving her crazy. Her toes curl in her socks as this 61-year-old gigolo eats her pussy like it's his last meal.

"Oh fuck, I'm GONNA CUM!" shouted a moaning Aurora while fondling her small pear-shaped breasts. Her entire body shivers from maximum arousal and she cums in his mouth. "Ooohhhhhhhhhhh!"

Victor continues slurping Aurora's womb nectar and licking her sweet cunt during her heightened orgasm. With her pussy sloppy wet, he sits up on his heels holding his rock-hard member and slowly eases it between her creamy flaps with some resistance. Aurora looks at Victor with her eyes glazed, "You are my inspiration. Fuck me. Fuck me hard," she pleaded.

Not wanting to disappoint, Victor holds her weak legs by their ankles in the shape of a V and he starts thrusting, pushing the entire length of his meat stick inside her wet twat making her writhe and moan. With each earnest thrusting, his wrinkled ball sack wetly smack against her bare big ass.

After a few minutes of hard drilling, he plops Aurora's disabled legs over his shoulders and leans forward pushing her knees into her chest, and continues pounding her succulent teen snatch in the pushup position.

"OH FUCK, VICTOR! KEEP FUCKING ME! OH FUCK! KEEP GOING! OHHH, FUCK!" Aurora exclaimed in ecstasy reaching the heightened peak of her climax. Her entire body violently shakes underneath a jackhammering Victor.

Before Aurora's powerful orgasm subsides, Victor sits upright pulling his throbbing cock from her leaking twat, and lies beside her. He pushes his fat tool back inside her welcoming snatch lifting her nearest disabled leg in the air with his leg and resumes thrusting, slamming his pelvic against the large cheeks of her peach ass making the flesh ripple. One of his weathered hands reaches over her chest and gropes her firm tits targeting her huge erected nipples by pinching and pulling making Aurora cry in pure rapture from the double stimulation, "OHHH, I'm CUMMMMING! UHHHHHHH!!" Her entire body jolts from satisfaction as she cums over his pulsing moving shaft. Aurora can't remember the last time she had multiple orgasms in one day and she's loving it, finally feeling inspired to create art.

Pulling his hot raw cock from her dripping cunt, Victor moves between her legs and laps up his handy work, groaning as he feasts on her young pussy. His tongue licks vigorously from her g-spot to her hanging fleshy clitoris, immersing the disabled teenager in elation. She reaches down holding his grey and white haired head steady while she cums hard.

Feeling Aurora is ready for another round of dicking, Victor gently turns her over on her stomach and straddles her feeble legs. He pushes the swollen dark reddish knob of his veined shaft between the slippery flaps of her cunt until the entire length of his cock disappears. He hovers over her in a pushup position with sweat pouring all over her back and starts pounding her tender twat in earnest. Victor slams his rigid member repeatedly inside her drenched pussy, listening to the 19-year-old cry in nonstop pleasure, begging to be fucked hard. "FUCK MY PUSSY! OHHH YESSS! GIVE IT ALL TO ME! YESSS!! FUCK ME HARD! UHHHHH, GOD!!"

TLMorgan
TLMorgan
959 Followers
12