The Gigolo Project Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aside from being amazed by how wonderful of a fuck Aurora has been, Victor is amazed at himself being able to prolong his ejaculations thanks to his training in Nepal by Norma Jean, but after a few minutes of savagely pounding her creamy pink hole up to his balls, he starts feeling the familiar twitch running up and down his rampant shaft as Aurora's warm wet puss clinches and spams.

Aurora moans, "YESSSS!!! Come inside me, please. Please, come inside me. Feed me your inspiration..."

Victor is taken aback by the handicapped teen's plead. He hasn't released his semen inside a woman since his third and final child was born 21 years ago. Betty didn't want to take any chances even on the pill as she is happy with three adult children. He didn't think it was a clever idea to cum inside Aurora just in case he manages to get her pregnant by some miracle at his age, but like Burger King, she can have it her way.

"Ahhh, yes! Here I cum... AAARRRRGGGGGG!!"

Victor explodes inside the young art lover, filling her glistened teen cunt walls deep with a volley of thick gooey ball juice until his orgasm subsides.

After a few minutes of resting, the old gigolo posed naked for Aurora with his cock still glistening from both their orgasms under the condition that she hides his face. This arrangement with the academy is meant to be known by those involved. Unfortunately, the steamy sex session between Victor and Aurora is known by a third party spying from afar and not by the Headmistress or her staff...

12