The Gigolo Project Ch. 04

Story Info
Victor's second client is a famous & busty Japanese Idol.
3.8k words
4.59
5.9k
4
0

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLMorgan
TLMorgan
956 Followers

Victor Fetcher is having a relaxing evening at home with his crusty feet up on the coffee table and drinking a beer just a couple of days removed from his first assignment when he receives a text message from the head of the Honey Private Academy HR Department Kendra. In the first half of the text is a small thank you note from Aurora for giving her the inspiration she needed. The second half of the text puzzled him about this next client.

He is instructed to dress like a pizza delivery guy and bring a pizza but it can't be a sausage pizza to this motel address. Once there, he will recite this phrase to gain entry into the room. The room number was noted over the location of the motel and the time of arrival at 7:30 pm. Victor checks out his watch which reads 6:35 pm.

"Well shit. Where I am going to find a pizza delivery outfit?"

Then it hit Victor to just call and order a pizza from a pizza shop located not too far from his home. After ordering a large cheese-only pizza, the delivery guy arrives 20 minutes later and Victor answers the door. His delivery outfit is plain-looking street clothes but he's wearing a company jacket with the pizza company logo on the back and a hat shaped like a pizza.

"Excuse me, kid. I'll throw in an extra tip for the jacket and hat?" Victor requested.

The delivery guy looks a bit confused asking "What do you want with my hat and jacket?"

Being put on the spot, Victor needed a good excuse. "My grandson loves your pizza so much that he wishes he could have a jacket and hat, so how much?"

The pizza delivery guy mulls over his decision for a few seconds before answering. "I mean, there is an online store where you can buy our merchandise..."

"200 bucks," Victor offered out of the blue disrupting the delivery guy before he could finish talking.

"Deal," the pizza delivery guy shamelessly agreed.

After negotiating and feeling robbed of 200 dollars for a stupid pizza hat and company jacket, Victor tells his wife, Betty, he was called into work for a late evening session and he's supposed to treat his coworkers to a pizza. He kisses his wife goodbye and heads to the motel wearing a pair of denim skinny jeans, a plain black shirt, and the pizza jacket and hat that he got from the delivery guy.

Carrying the large pizza, Victor walks up a couple of staircases to the room number mentioned in the text. He knocks on the door and recites the passcode, "Knock knock. Pizza delivery guy here and I have your order of a large sausage?" Victor felt embarrassed after reading that but he knows the money he is receiving to pay off his mountainous debt is worth the humiliation on top of the lies he's telling his wife.

The door opens and he's greeted by the sight of a middle-aged Japanese man dressed in a grey business suit. Victor looks at the Japanese man with a confused look on his face, asking, "Am I in the right motel room? I was told to deliver a pizza here."

"Yes. This is the right room. Please, come in," the middle-aged Japanese man welcomed with good English.

Still a little worried about the situation, Victor accepted the invite and walks into the motel room with large pizza in hand. He immediately spots a chubby woman wearing a hot pink ski mask, matching hot pink underwear, and a big gray tank top that's being stretched to death by the largest pair of watermelon-sized breasts he ever laid eyes on. Her gigantic bulging honkers are mind-blowingly mammoth-sized to where they dwarf all of the large-breasted women he has been with so far.

After going blank for a few seconds from seeing the massive size of the mysterious woman's calcium tanks, Victor snaps out of his gaze with some important questions on his mind.

"First off, what the hell is going on here? I received a text from Kendra telling me to dress like a pizza delivery guy and to bring a large sausage pizza to this location and I still don't know why. Is someone going to explain it to me? And I'm not looking to have a threesome involving another man. Not my thing," he voiced his concerns about this bizarre situation.

The Japanese man laughs replying, "No, no, no. You got it all wrong. I am Kenji and here merely as an observer, cameraman, and translator for Maki Sky. We arranged this special meetup with the Honey Academy. They say you the best old man, no?" Kenji asked putting the 61-year-old gigolo on the spot.

"I am still new but I have sex experience and the other clients all were satisfied by my performance. So don't let my appearance fool you. But answer me this, why all this pizza man stuff, and why the secrecy with the mask? Is she shy because this is her first time?"

The ski-masked woman smiles shyly and then quickly looks away from Victor.

"Okay, let me explain. I am Maki Sky's agent. She is hiding her identity because she is a famous Japanese idol. Have you not heard of Maki Sky and seen any of her videos on Youtube and TikTok?"

Victor shrugs his shoulders. "I can't say that I use the Internet much."

"Well, she has been living in the states for the past 8 months attending the Honey Private Academy, and is allowed to continue being a Japanese Idol. However, her popularity here in America is not as big even though she has a very large chest. Most Americans want more or they'll get bored of the same old stuff. So she wanted to do something to raise her popularity among Americans. A sex tape helped launched the career of that Kardashian woman. Maki wants the same success but at the same time, she doesn't want to bring shame and disgrace to the Japanese people and her family. That's why she is hiding her face and will perform under a fake name," Kenji explained in detail.

"Still doesn't answer why I had to shell out 200 bucks for a stupid pizza jacket and hat?" an impatient Victor questioned.

"Just a little role-playing to set the mood. For some odd reason she always wanted to fuck a pizza delivery guy and if you haven't noticed, Maki is a little shy. She doesn't have a lot of sexual experience. You'll be the second man to go all the way with her but the first white older guy," Kenji lightheartedly chuckles and continues, "Now that you're here, we can begin filming."

"Oh yeah, that's right. You did mention her wanting a sex tape to launch her career, but the problem is, I can't be seen. It's against the Gigolo Project's rules and if by some chance my wife and kids see this, I'm done," Victor explained with caution.

Kenji reassures Victor, "Relax pizza man. Your face will be entirely pixeled out during the editing process so no one can see your identity. We want to protect both parties. Believe me, Cassandra made that very clear. Okay, let's start from the top. You go back outside and recite the passcode and Maki will answer the door."

After coming to terms with this entire situation, Victor is ready to film his first adult movie. This will also be his first time having sex with a female from a different race.

Japanese Idol name: Maki Sky

Real name:???

Pornstar Stage name: Malaysia Jcup

Age: 20

Height: 5'4

Eye Color: black

Hair Color/Style: Jet black at chin level

Bust size: 38JJ

Occupation: Student and famous Japanese Idol

Kenji has a camcorder on a tripod setup in the center of the room aiming at the bed as Victor knocks on the motel door. The camcorder follows Maki from the bed to the door and she calls out "who is it?" in her native Japanese language.

"Pizza delivery guy here and I have your order for a large sausage?"

Maki opens the door and Kenji zooms in on Victor's shocked facial expression as his eyes dart straight to her humongous braless watermelons stretching the stitching to her gray tank top. She walks back into the room and Victor has a pleasant view of the bulbous sides of her insanely huge jugs as they wobble with her steps. He also can see that her ass is pretty large but shapeless under her pink underwear.

Victor follows Maki to the bed where she nervously sits down and her voluminous fat tits sprawl in her lap. The old gigolo's cock begins to swell to peak hardness as he opens the pizza box and holds it out ready to recite the last of his lines, "Oops. The sausage isn't on the pizza. It's in my pants."

Maki giggles as she reaches out and uses one hand to trace the noticeable bulge in Victor's skinny jeans. He pulls back for a second to sit the pizza and stupid pizza hat on a nearby table and returns to in front of Maki. She finishes unzipping his skinny jeans and pulls them down exposing his white underwear with a thick swell in the middle. She chuckles and reaches out to seize his fat cock over his undies. After a few strokes, Maki bravely exposes his thick dick in its naked glory and lightly kisses the swelled knob. Holding his long dick steady, she trails kisses over and under his man meat, reaching the base and back up to the knob where she engulfs his mushroom head between her soft lips.

Kenji zooms his focus on Maki's mouth moving down the length of Victor's rock-hardened pipe with her cute suckling sounds escaping her mouth. She only strokes 3-inches of his dick with her lips before briefly dislodging his fat cock from her mouth and licking the purple tip.

Victor is looking down at this Japanese Idol being cute with his old cock. He didn't care about her lack of sucking skills as he is more engrossed in seeing the vast mountains of flesh sagging on her chest and eating her sweet Asian pussy.

Victor backs away from Maki, taking off the pizza jacket, and his black shirt, kicking off his shoes and stepping out of his jeans and white undies leaving him standing in front of the mega-top heavy Japanse Idol in a pair of gray wooly socks. He sits next to Maki on the bed and attempts to kiss her but she playfully evades. He raises a hand and places it over one of the Japanese Idol's unbelievable esteem knockers. It is too enormous to fully gasp in his weathered old hand and he groans roaming his hand over the large expanse of her colossal luscious udder over her gray tank top, all while Maki strokes his elongated cock to full mast. She dips her head down and tenderly begins sucking his cock again.

The old gigolo lifts Maki's tank top high enough to expose one of her monstrous thick jugs with its very large prominent tan areola and flat brown nipple. He gropes the vast spongy flesh, groaning in amazement at how his fingers sink into the flesh, and rubs his fingers over her nipple repeatedly as it becomes erect. Maki lets out a delightful moan with her mouthful of his hard cock.

After a few minutes, Maki releases his fully hardened wet tool from her mouth and sits up with one ginormous fat boob hanging down from underneath her tank top, proceeding to remove the entire top away from her upper body letting her other immaculate watermelon flop down naked like an avalanche of immense flesh.

Victor's eyes lit up like Christmas lights, "Great heavens!" he mumbled, seeing both of Maki's stupendously gargantuan double JJ cups naked in the flesh, bigger than her head and possibly his head. He never had a thing for boobs bigger than a handful. He dated one girl with a D cup a long time ago before Betty and only saw pictures in the pages of Penthouse and Playboy magazines of girls with larger breasts until he saw Desiree's massive cantaloupes in person and she broke his tit-fucking cherry. Cassandra's droopy silicone udders and even Norma Jean's big round jugs made his dick hard from excitement, but they all pale in comparison to the monster set of tits mere inches away from his grasp.

Victor wastes no more time in pawing, squeezing, and manipulating the smooth malleable-like flesh of Maki's giant pendulous breasts. He lifts them in his palms as the flesh overwhelmingly spills and overlaps his weathered hands. Her heavy melons weighed quite a bit, probably 15 pounds or more each, Victor thought as it has been a while since he's been to a gym. He can get a nice workout just by lifting her hefty plump watermelons.

Even though the hot pink ski mask, Kenji captures Maki's shameless and erotic facial expressions from Victor manhandling her humongous tits. Soon one of her nipples and much of her large areola disappeared between his crusty old lips. Victor had to drop one oversized hooter to use both hands to lift and hold the boob in his vacuuming-sucking mouth. The flat nipple grows an inch and becomes harder between his nursing lips. He nibbles and pulls on the nipple, stretching it away from the heavily built heap of prodigious supple flesh it sat upon.

A couple of minutes pass and Victor switches to the neglected enormous breast, giving it the same oral treatment but with a bit more aggression, consuming a sizeable chunk of breast flesh between his crusty sloppy lips and sucking for all its worth. The camcorder zooms on Victor's face smashed against Maki's whooping giant boob as she cries, "Aaahhhhhhhhhhh," continuously from the enjoyment.

Victor's lanky arms and old hands begin to grow weary after eight minutes of cradling the vast pounds of flesh hanging from Maki's chest. He drops the mountainous breasts and gently lays her back on the bed where her staggering heavy globes obscenely flop to her sides. He trails kisses down her soft pudgy tummy as he removes her hot pink briefs. Maki puts up a playful fight before her hot pink briefs are stripped away from her lower body exposing her severely moistened clean-shaven cunt.

"You got so wet just from me sucking your huge fat titties. I can't wait to taste your pretty pussy," Victor groaned using a couple of fingers to spread open the wet skinny flab of her vaginal walls and lapping the drippy wet pinkness inside.

Maki was moaning like crazy, "ohhhhhoohhhhooohhhhhhh," as soon as Victor made contact with her horny twat. This is the first time a man is using his mouth on her tight pussy. It is a weird yet astonishing feeling she is immersed in. Her entire body trembles under Victor's oral assault. Her mammoth breasts wobble around as her building orgasm reaches its peak in a short time. Maki arches her back, shoving her bald pussy into Victor's face as she cums. He locks his arms around her thick thighs, thoroughly licking and sucking every drenching wet nook and cranny of Maki's juicy snatch while she releases her nectar.

Kenji is going back and forth capturing Maki's erotic moans and eyes rolling shamelessly during her orgasms and Victor's head buried between her quivering thighs, mouth munching on her soaked cunt. His thick manhood is throbbing hard at steel level, ready to fuck her Japanese Idol pussy.

Kenji digs into his pockets and tosses a pack of condoms on the bed and tells Victor, "Those should fit your size."

Victor lifts his face from Maki's hot puss and spots the pack of condoms on the bed. He can't remember the last time he used a condom. The five women he recently fucked choose to take his cock raw. He picks one of the condoms, rips the wrappers open, slides the rubber over his rampant 7 1/2 inches, and aims the swelled tip at the entrance of Maki's firm twat.

"The delivery man is ready to please," he teased, slowly impaling his throbbing manhood between the Japanese Idol's fleshy wet pinkness with her softly whimpering, "Oya, Oya, Oya, Oya," with each push. Victor pauses for a brief moment before pushing further inside her taut pussy.

With a good portion of his rigid dick buried inside the sloppy wet warmth of Maki's honey pot, stretching to accommodate the size of his girth, the 61-year-old gigolo begins thrusting in earnest. He lifts Maki's short legs from behind their knees to use as leverage, holding them spread in a V-shape as he drills her. Her excessively enormous breasts begin to flop leisurely from the impact of his pounding. Kenji is much delighted to capture her heavy chest melons bouncing obscenely on film. Her oversized JJ cups are her grand prize winners that her admiring fans and stalkers starve to feast their eyes on every time she makes a video or performs on stage wearing skimpy outfits.

Maki loudly cries out, "CUMMMING!! CUMMING! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!"

As the busty Japanese Idol is immersed in an intense long orgasm, Victor places her petite feet on his shoulders and vehemently pummels her cum-squirting cunt in full-speed motions, groaning from the pleasure of fucking his first Japanese woman. As her orgasm dies down, Victor rolls over on his back with Maki positioned on top, telling her, "Go ahead and ride my sausage," encouraged the shy Japanese Idol as they interlock fingers.

She begins bouncing up and down his lengthy pole, crying and moaning with bliss. Her large but flat ass collides with his thighs each time she slides her sticky twat onto his rampant cock. Her gargantuan calcium melons hung down her chest, flopping and swaying against her inner thighs.

"Oh shit, you have such huge fucking breasts. Never seen a Japanese woman with breasts as big as yours," Victor moaned, hypnotized by Maki's massive flailing jugs.

Maki cries, "OYA, OYA, OYA, OYAAAAAAAAAA!!" as her body quivers and pussy clinches around his thick full cock, reaching a long powerful climax and cumming.

Since he's wearing a condom, Victor consciously lets loose and cums inside Maki but continues wailing his raging hard manhood deep inside her cum-dripping pussy. She collapses forward, breathing heavily and crushing his grey-haired chest and belly underneath the cumbersome pounds of her monster flesh bags. The old horny gigolo unleashes a barrage of jackhammer-like thrusts at full speed inside her expanded juicy tight snatch. His thick wrinkled ball sack slams violently against the cheeks of her large rippling ass.

Kenji zooms in on the action between their legs, capturing Victor's balls flopping and slapping wetly against Maki's ass while his meaty shaft rams fiercely and penetrates her little soaked vagina. The famous Japanese Idol once again succumbs to a long concentrated orgasm as Victor keeps feeding her overwhelmed pussy every inch of his dirty old cock.

After a few minutes of cowgirl riding, Victor pushes Maki aside onto her hands and knees and quickly switches condoms. He can't help but admire the way her thick bottom pushes out and her ginormous funbags hang like cow udders with her erected nipples touching the bedding. He slides his immensely hard dick back inside her soggy cunt while hovering over her back, grabbing her shoulders for leverage, and proceeds to deep fuck her pussy.

Kenji is taking a small break, eating some of the pizza Victor brought over but kept watching as the old white gigolo looked like a dog in heat pounding the hell out of his Japanese Idol client from behind making her moan hysterically. Kenji is certainly impressed by a man of Victor's age able to have such a mighty sex drive. It made him jealous and begin to rethink his line of work.

Maki collapses forward and Victor grabs onto her soft waist, really driving home his unbridled cock at gusto speed inside her sweet glistened twat working the voluptuous Japanse Idol into another orgasmic rapture making her singing voice hit a new level of soprano, "AAAAAHHHHHHHOYAAAAAAA!!"

Victor feels her creamy cum making a sticky mess on his swollen scrotum as it wetly smacks repeatedly against her cunt. He's edging closer to cumming again, so he pulls out and flips Maki onto her back watching in delight how her massive fat jugs flop around before falling off to her sides. He gave her sloppy drenched snatch a quick licking before another idea entered his mind.

"Just occurred to me that I didn't give you any sauce with that sausage," Victor teased, pulling off the sticky condom and placing his throbbing veiny pole between her titanic milkers.

Kenji tosses a bottle of oil onto the bed. Victor gets the idea and pours a substantial amount over the entire expansion of her meaty pendulous globes and his harder-than-iron cock. He basks in the joy of massaging the oil into her fair skin which rages his cock even further. Now with his weathered old hands, Victor gathers her monstrous soft pillows and clinches them around his hard appendage. He groans instantly from the plump and soft sensation," Oh fuck, these things are so massive! I might need another pair of hands for this job."

TLMorgan
TLMorgan
956 Followers
12