The Gigolo Project Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maki smiles up at Victor through her ski mask and pushes her forearms inwards to help steady her colossal oil-glistened watermelons. It's a bit of a challenge trying to get a good rhythm going to fuck breasts larger than any pair he ever fucked but he's still a beginner and eager to learn as he plows the entire length of his raw steel-hard rod through her oil-soaked cleavage. Not a trace of his dick is seen or pokes through the other side while fiercely fucking her hefty pounds of flesh. Her monster globes rippled upon each hard impact, bouncing high enough to almost smack her face. While Maki cradled them, Victor pinches and tugs her hardened nipples for added enjoyment.

Kenji picked up the camcorder and moved around the sides of the bed, capturing the tit-fuck from any angle he could film. 3 minutes in, Victor feels the familiar twitching throughout his hardened elongated shaft and thick wrinkled balls swelling beyond their normal size.

Victor groans, "Uggghhhhhhh, FUCK!" as little droplets of cum spurt within her oil-slick canyon of cleavage followed by a massive thick rope unexpectedly shooting onto her hot pink ski mask. The second rope of jism does the same, staining her ski mask. The old gigolo takes his aching cock and blasts the rest of his dirty spunk on her areolas and nipples, drowning them in his man goo before collapsing of exhaustion next to the mega-busty Japanese Idol.

Ten minutes later, Victor emerges from the motel room after a memorable experience with girl number 2 and heads to his car. Unbeknownst to him, he was followed and being watched leaving the motel...

12