The Gigolo Project Ch. 05

Story Info
A new gigolo auditions & Victor wrestles client #3.
3.9k words
4.38
5.4k
5
0

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLMorgan
TLMorgan
961 Followers

"Mmmhmm. I want in on this secret project," moaned a young man's voice.

Headmistress Cassandra relinquishes the young man's huge 9-inch cock from her drooling mouth to answer him, "Isn't that why you're here Mr. Cord Lettermen. This is your audition to see if you're worthy of being a gigolo at the Honey Private Academy for Women."

Name: Cord Lettermen

Age: 25

Height: 6'3

Eye Color: Dark Brown

Hair Color/Style: Spiky platinum blond

Penis Size: 9

Occupation: Student and sports athlete from a rival school

Cassandra swiftly and sloppily bobs her head upon his rock-hard boner, devouring as much of his turgid meat as possible to the back of her throat for several seconds before confronting him about his knowledge of the Gigolo Project.

"I can't believe Aurora is your cousin and told you about the Gigolo Project. She will be reprimanded," she spoke momentarily before resuming her blowjob.

"She didn't willingly tell me. I came to visit her as a surprise and to my eyes, there was my young disabled cousin being drilled by some smelly old fart. When she told me why the old dude was boning her, I couldn't believe it and that's all he could say. So I did my investigation and I followed that old bastard from his house to a motel room. I waited a minute to see his latest victim and I was shocked to see Maki Sky leaving the room an hour later. The many masturbation sessions I have had about fucking her monster tits and her beautiful pussy were realized by that old fart," Cord described and continues, "Cornered her manager afterward and he confirmed the Gigolo Project is real. He also promised me a night with Maki but she was in a hurry to get back home to Japan for a concert, but I got to cop a quick feel of her giant jugs and oh god, her titties feel so good. Can't wait to have her tits on my cock just like yours," he concluded while feeling Cassandra sliding her pendulous knockers up and down his big pulsing cock.

Cassandra squeezes her forearms together, clenching his fat dick between her silicone twins while bouncing them up and down his meat. The swelled knob of his throbbing shaft peaks through her lubed cleavage so she cranks her head down licking and sucking on his mushroom tip, tasting the copious amount of pre-jism dripping out.

A moaning Cord sinks his fingers into Cassandra's breast flesh and begins thrusting his tool between her huge dummy mommy milkers pushing the crown of his meat between her sucking lips.

After a few minutes of a titfuck/blowjob combo, Cassandra lifts her head to continue questioning Cord's motives for wanting to join the Gigolo Project.

"You're a handsome rich man, Cord. Why do you need the Gigolo Project?" she asked before dropping her tits and resuming sucking on his cock.

A grunting Cord explains, "My father cut me off because I blow my money on parties, weed, and booze. He wants me to get a legit job. You can believe that? I'm only good at two things; sports and fucking. So if I can fuck girls and get paid, why not? And I know I can be a better fuck than some wrinkled old fuck face. How does my dick taste?"

Cassandra moans in sheer delight as her full lips formed a perfect circle around his fat slab of big meat, wetly moving her mouth up and down 7-inches of his rock-hard shaft.

Cord grabs the back of her head and starts thrusting, plowing his member to the back of her throat, moaning, "Holy shit you old hag. This mouth of yours is fantastic. Better than most of the mouths I've fucked."

Hefty amounts of saliva spill from Cassandra's stretched mouth, trailing down his cock and balls and her open purple blouse with her huge titties swinging wildly from her head bobbing. He can feel the orgasm in his body rising. His cock begins twitching in Cassandra's mouth.

"I don't want to cum like this. I want to fuck your old pussy! You said is my audition? Then let me give you everything I got to ace this audition," Cord grunted.

Cassandra gives his big dick a few more strokes with her mouth before relinquishing. The two immediately strip naked except for Cassandra still wearing her black high heel pumps. She leans over her desk propping down her massive tits on the desk surface and turns her head back to wink at Cord. He accepts the invitation standing behind her and presses his swollen manhood against her dripping-wet pussy entrance. He teases for a moment rubbing the thick crown of his cockhead up and down the sopping wet fat lips of her cunt.

"Now, now, now. No teasing. As you said, give me everything you got," Cassandra moaned.

In one push, Cord slides nearly the entire length of his rampant meat inside her pussy making the headmistress of the Academy gasp loudly from the impact. He grabs one of her arms and brings it back towards him while beginning to pummel her juicy cunt in earnest.

"How's this big dick feeling in your pussy?" Cord gloated, using his free hand to spank her big cellulite flat butt.

Cassandra moans, "Oh, oh, oh, I've had bigger, Mr. Lettermen but your hard dick feels good in my pussy! Go harder! Make me cum!"

"You want the whole thing? Beg for it. Let me hear you say you want it all," Cord demanded.

"Ohhhhhh, I want it all!"

"Can't hear with all that moaning. Say it louder. You want all this dick?"

"YES! YES! I WANT YOUR ENTIRE FAT COCK IN MY PUSSY TO MAKE ME CUM!!"

Cord pushes the entire length of his thick iron rod between the open wet juicy flaps of Cassandra's pussy. With each thrust, his balls slam against the outer thick labia. He grabs her other arm now pulling both of them back towards him as he jackhammers his angry cock balls-deep in her mature twat. Her enormous fake orbs flop and swing wildly beneath, knocking around objects on her desk from the impact of their fucking.

Cassandra screams, "OH FUCK! OHHHHHH GOD!! I'm CUMMING! OH, GOD!!"

Having been already concerned about the noise level coming from inside the headmistress's office, the newly hired secretary Joanie calls Cassandra on the intercom.

"Miss Wilkins? Is everything okay in here? I hear screaming and stuff bumping around in here. Should I contract academy security?"

Cord releases Cassandra's arms as he pauses his actions for a moment but keeps his huge cock lodged rock-hard and throbbing inside Cassandra's cum-gushing snatch. She regains some focus during her intense orgasm long enough to tap the intercom button and response, "Yes Joanie. This nice gentleman is helping me move some things and he's having a hard time hearing. Just redirect all my calls to Kendra, please and thank you," she said and turns off the intercom.

"Why not invite Joanie to join us? You have huge tits. She has mega huge tits," Cord suggested while his hands fondles and kneads Cassandra's large fake jugs as they hang.

"I just hired the poor thing last week and I don't want to scare her, but if you want a teaser," Cassandra stopped talking and grabs her cell phone. She pulls up a video stored in her video files of Joanie off of Joanie's personal TikTok account. Cord resumes fucking Cassandra holding and squeezing her big swinging titties as he observes the video of Joanie standing in her kitchen wearing a large baggy pink shirt. From the way her monster boobs are hanging low and loose with their large thick nipples shamelessly transparent, she was braless.

"Oh my fucking god," Cord moaned in excitement while pulverizing Cassandra's creamy fat meat pie with intense back shots.

"Confirmed boob man?" Cassandra moaned, using her free hand to grip the edge of her desk through the intense pounding.

"Oh yeah. I love big juicy fat titties. I don't care if they are real or not. I love them all," he replied, releasing her lewd boobs and giving her cellulite ass multiple spanks.

With her other hand, a loudly moaning Cassandra pressed play on the video while pushing her plump ass back against Cord's moving pelvic to match his thrusting pace.

"Oh god! Your huge dick is making me cum! I'm cumming!" she cried.

Meanwhile playing on the video, a happy-go-lucky Joanie is listening to some upbeat music and throwing her arms in the air which wildly jerks around her mammoth udders underneath her baggy shirt. The vulgar sounds of her titanic calcium cannons thumping against the bare flesh of her stomach is an orchestra to his ears.

"Aaaah, shit! Ohhhh, fuck!" Cord groaned as the obscene vision and sounds launches him to his impending climax. He quickly pulls his enormous jolting prick from Cassandra's hairy creamed snatch and unloads big stringy ropes of jizz over her ass and backside. After he finished draining his ball sack, Cord collapsed on the office sofa.

"Hmmm. You pass the test with flying spunk," teased Cassandra and continues, "You'll be contacted in a few days about your first assignment. I'll make sure it's a special one for you."

Elsewhere on the academy grounds, Victor is meeting the 3rd client on his list at the academy gymnasium. He was instructed in the text message to strip down to his undergarments and stand near a black mat upon arrival. After he loses all his clothes except his sky-blue underwear and thick socks, two women of vastly different shape and size approach him.

"Thanks for accepting my invitation," spoke the younger of the two women wearing an all-black Jiu-Jitsu Gi with nothing on her feet.

Name: Dakota Navorro

Age: 21

Height: 5'2

Eye Color: Hazel

Hair Color/Style: A mixture of dark and light browns tied in pigtails at chest length

Bust size: 34B

Occupation: Student and wrestler

At this point, Victor begins to sweat before the sex as he glances over at the older-looking homely woman wearing thick glasses with a broad figure and two massive volleyball-sized tits hanging low inside a sleeveless white muscle tee tucked inside a pair of black thigh-high shorts.

Name: Mabel

Age: 43

Height: 5'10

Eye Color: Dark Brown

Hair Color/Style: Autumn Red tied in a bun

Bust size: 38KK

Occupation: Gym teacher and wrestling coach

"Now listen up, old man. I'm Mabel, the Honey Academy's gym teacher, and wrestling coach. Today, you will be wrestling with one of my finest protégés Dakota."

"Wrestling?" Victor mumbled to himself and goes back to listening to Mabel, primarily to stare at her gigantic milk tanks.

"And for whatever reason, you were chosen to give my girl a good time with that old pecker of yours," Mabel pointed out the semi-bulge in his underwear and continues, "I know you can't wait to dip your stick inside her young sweet innocent vagina but you're going to have to work for it in a little sparring match. I need my star player at 110% for the upcoming wrestling tournament against a rival all-women academy. So if she's going to fuck then she might as well get some training out of it."

Dakota smiles a bit devilishly across from a nervous Victor. Despite the obvious age and size difference, youth is on her side, but Victor isn't a slouch in the wrestling department. While he didn't wrestle during his junior and high school years, he and his army buddies wrestled to pass the time in between military operations. Those years are behind him and he's left with two bad knees and a hip replacement.

"Do you have a problem with what is about to happen today?" Mabel sternly asked Victor.

"No. I just hope I don't hurt you," he said directly at Dakota.

The young wrestler shakes her head in disbelief, "I have two older brothers bigger than you and I've defeated them both in wrestling. So I'm not afraid of you grandpa. Bring it on."

Mabel interrupts, "Before this match gets underway, here are the rules. No punching. No kicking. This isn't the WWF. Since this isn't an ordinary wrestling match, there won't be a point system. Instead, the person who makes their opponent orgasm is the winner. You can use any means necessary to get the job done and the match begins now!"

Right out the gate, Dakota and Victor lock hands in a bit of a power struggle, but moments later, Dakota reverses and executes a go-behind takedown on the old gigolo bringing him to the black mat. She stays on the attack by getting on his back in a rear-naked choke position. Victor tries to stand but the small scrappy wrestler uses his energy against him bringing him back to the ground still in the rear-naked choke position.

"You okay, gramps? You're not done already, are you? Is your arthritis kicking in? Hope you're not having a heart attack or stroke," Dakota teased increasing the chokehold on Victor but enough to keep him conscious and aware of what is going on.

With her strong legs secured around his waist, Dakota uses the soles of her feet to toy with his semi-hard member."Hmmm. How does that feel you old perv? My feet on your old cock," she teased, playing ping-pong with his growing cock between her arches. She begins roughly caressing his extended tool and the swollen knob over his underwear using her toes.

"You got him nice and hard now, Dakota. I'm sure he's itching to cum," Mabel observed.

Victor has never felt the sensation of a woman's feet trying to get off. Dakota has some very soft soles on her petite feet that are hastily rubbing his throbbing man meat up and down trying to break him, but through his new willpower, he can enjoy the footjob for a few minutes which frustrates the wrestler.

"Come on, cum! Your cock is so hard between my feet and it's not even out of your fucking underwear yet. I bet you can't wait to cum, huh? Do you want to cum all over my stinky feet? Get your semen wedged between my pretty toes? Have your spunk roll down the bottoms of my feet after erupting from an orgasm. Don't you want that old man or do you want to keep suffering which I'm sure feels good to you?" Dakota taunted.

Mabel is walking around the two observing the situation but primarily paying close attention to the fat swollen cock between Dakota's feet to see if Victor cums. The front of his sky-blue underwear is stained with a large spot of pre-jism. She comments, "Damn. This old bastard has some strong willpower."

Knowing that Dakota has been tiring herself out from the intense footjob, Victor gathers up some strength and manages to overpower Dakota's arms, breaking free of the choke hold and using his body to roll over throwing Dakota off his back. He straddles Dakota's chest with his ass in her face and uses this time to pull down the pants to her Jiu-Jitsu Gi just to her knees revealing her pink laced thong. The reveal gets a raise out of Mabel as she has longingly admired her female students from afar, secretly admiring their athletic bodies as they sweat and body parts move during physical activities. She snaps out of her gaze to see Victor had one of his hands inside Dakota's laced thong and fingering her cunt.

With her body writhing, "Ahhhhhh! Not fair, gramps!" Dakota moaned, feeling his long boney finger sliding deep between the pink fleshy walls of her vagina.

With quick thinking, Dakota reaches up, tugs, and twists Victor's nipples. "Ow!" That small opening is enough for the scrappy wrestling star to turn the tables and push the older man off her chest. She quickly strips out of her entire Jiu-Jitsu Gi exposing her black sports bra. Her nipples are erected underneath and she is fired up.

"Come on, gramps. The fun is just getting started."

Dakota charges Victor going down low but the old gigolo is ready with a counter gripping his arms around her midsection and using his weight to fall on top of her pressing his rock-hard dick against her back. He takes a moment to spank her petite firm ass while she struggles to get from underneath him. Victor slides his hand inside her thong again, rubbing her moistened pussy. Dakota cries, "Ohhhhhh, gramps, ohhhhhh."

Mabel nervously looks on but can't help to envy Victor as he toys with one of her girl's pussy wishing it was her. So far, she has never crossed any sexual lines with her students.

Dakota manages to focus long enough to turn over on her back getting full access to his dangling turgid manhood. She pulls his pre-cum soiled engored dick from his underwear hole, laughing, "Your dick stinks but I can't wait to make you cum first," she concluded, with her hands roaming over his ass and her lips sealed over his swollen crown. She bobs her head up and down his smelly dick swiftly to try and get him to cum.

Victor groans and takes action, removing Dakota's pink-laced thong exposing her lightly brown-haired glistened cunt, and bringing his mouth to her sweet young womb, licking from top to bottom her outer vulva. After a few seconds, he uses his hands to pry open her outer vulva walls and laps the succulent pinkiness inside her cunt making the wrestling star wildly moan as she gives him head upside down.

"Oh god... What did I sign up for?" Mabel mumbled in bewilderment. She can feel her nipples perking and pussy sogging at the lewd act in front of her.

While doing her best to suck on the old gigolo's hanging man meat, Dakota can feel her pussy tingling and clinch towards her impending climax. She begrudgingly releases Victor's steel rod as her body trembles with rapture.

"Eat my fucking pussy! Make me cum! Make me cum!!"

Like music to his ears, Victor digs inside her young wet twat with a couple of fingers while his mouth focuses on her clitoris, licking, sucking, and nibbling on the juicy bud sending Dakota over the edge and submitting defeat with a primal moan, "OOHHHHHH, YOU WIN, YOU WIN, OOOH, FUCK!!" cumming with Victor's mouth glued on her womb and welcoming her sweet nectar.

Although Dakota submitted in defeat, the old gigolo still has a job and a rock-hard cock needing relief. He climbs off the wrestling athlete and gets between her legs, spreading them and lining his throbbing member at the entrance of her dripping-wet pussy. He slides his rampant meat between her slick vaginal lips with a bit of ease thanks to her extreme wetness. He props her strong-toned legs against his hairy chest, feet to shoulders, and begins plowing in earnest. He leans over pushing her legs towards her upper torso, drilling her cunt balls-deep.

While Victor fucks young Dakota, Mabel is still in disbelief in what she's involved in, watching one of her finest protégés being fucked by a male gigolo old enough to be her grandpa. Having never watched porn a day in her life much less watch two people fuck in real life, Mabel is completely frozen, mortified but oddly turned on. Her panties are soaked from today's events as her pussy throbs and her bullet-like nipples protrude lewdly.

Victor is in a pushup position with Dakota's sweaty feet around his neck, feeding the entire length of his hardened steel-like cock balls deep inside her pussy, making her moan hysterically, "Oh GOD! Oh, GOD! My PUSSY! OH, GOD! OHHhhhhHHHhhhhHHH!!"

The old gigolo can feel her throbbing pussy tingling and contracting around his moving shaft. He continues bottoming out her spammy snatch while she orgasms and baths his long hard phallus with her womanly sweetness.

After a few minutes, Victor pulls out keeping her knees bent towards her small chest, and buries his mouth on her hot cunt, lapping and sucking her pussy cum. He then singles out her clitoris, nibbling, licking, and pulling on the juicy nub.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. Oh, coach. He's so fucking good, coach. Oh, fuck! My pussy is hot," Dakota cried to her enormous-breasted wrestling coach and continues, "Instead of just standing there, how about you whip out them huge fat titties and play with them? The other girls and I have always been curious about what your massive fucking boobs look like."

Mabel's eyes widened after hearing Dakota's crude demand. She had only shown her giant tits to gay male friends on a couple of drunken dares. They aren't small, proportioned, and perky like Dakota's. They felt like heavy duffle bags filled with pudding but her former female lovers couldn't keep their hands and lips off them.

TLMorgan
TLMorgan
961 Followers
12