The Gigolo Project Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victor positions Dakota in a doggy-style position and watches the gay wrestling coach remove her muscle tee shirt revealing a massive white brassiere with thick cups overflowing with ample breast meat. "Fuck," Victor gasped, clutching onto Dakota's firm toned ass as he drills his horny extended boner inside her quenched cunt. Mabel reaches behind her back to unfasten the multiple hooks designed for such a large ugly contraption.

"This part always sucks," Mabel reminded herself as she got the final unhook undone from her sturdy 38KK bra and let it drop to her feet. Her ginormous floppy teardrop-shaped melons roll out towards her waistline. Her pastel pink areolas are surprisingly tiny and further downwards in the seas of milky-white flesh and her pink crinkled nipples have been the size of thimbles since erected.

"Holy fucking shit, coach! Those are ENORMOUS!!" Dakota moaned in the middle of her pussy being ravaged and fucked hard.

"Holy mother of God," was Victor's sentiment the same as Dakota, feeling the hardness peaking after Mabel revealed her monstrous milk udders. In his mind, he tried comparing Mabel's funbags to Maki's colossal watermelons. Maki's tits for their staggering size still had youth and fullest on their side as Mabel's behemoth hangers are the true definition of sagging flapjacks.

"Oh god! Oh god! I'm cumming! Oh god!" Dakota cried, submitting to a strong intense orgasm that's rattling her entire body.

Victor can feel her sweet juices bathing his thrusting tool as he squeezes the firm cheeks of her ass, holding on to them for leverage while furiously plowing her swampy pink hole. His angry cock begins twitching buried deep inside Dakota watching Mabel clumsily play with her humongous milk hangers trying to be sexy. There is so much flesh bulging and overflowing her callus hands and Victor groans out, "I wanna cum on your tits."

He suddenly pulls from Dakota's creamed twat and moves towards Mabel. She goes down to her knees with her giant hangers burying her arms and after a couple of strokes, Victor grunts, "Auuuuggghhhhhhhh," glazes Mabel's whopping long udders with hot thick torrents of milky spunk.

Mabel is in a state of shock on her knees cradling her monstrous meat bags. This is the first time a guy has cum on her breasts. She gasps, "Oh god... So sticky and hot and so much," describing the old gigolo's jism.

Dakota crawls over and sucks on the knob of Victor's manhood, clearing off any cum residue.

"Dakota. Be a good girl and lick my breasts clean. I will allow you to privately use the gym whenever you want," her coach bribed.

Dakota moans, "No need to bride me, coach. I want to taste his hot cum on those sexy huge breasts."

Victor stands back and watches Dakota lick his creamy thick spunk off her lesbian coach's immense knockers which isn't an easy feat considering the acres upon acres of gargantuan proportions of Mabel's breasts.

12