The Gigolo Project Ch. 07

Story Info
Victor meets Liberty and runs into a familiar face.
5.5k words
4.5
3.9k
4
0

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLMorgan
TLMorgan
959 Followers

Ester Starks is part of the wealthiest contributors to the Honey Private Academy. She is a 3rd generation student and after finding out about the Male Gigolo Project, she is furious and opposed to the idea of an old man preying on young women for sex even though it's voluntary.

"Liberty and Chelsea would never be a part of something this disturbing and unethical and no doubt illegal," Ester spewed with anger, turning to each of her Committee members awaiting an answer adding, "I expected more from you Liberty. Waiting to consummate after your marriage?" she mocked.

Chelsea chimes in, "Listen Prez. I need to get mine. If we're going to be supervised and monitored as students attending the academy, I might as well full advantage of all the services they provide which includes getting some dick."

Calmly, Ester replies, "Is that so? What about you Liberty? You are the virgin. I thought you were saving yourself for marriage. Changed your mind?"

Liberty shyly looks away from Ester.

"Whatever. You two are traitors," concluded Ester.

Cassandra plops her feet on her desk, laughing before she replies to Ester. "Dear Ester. Wake the fuck up, poor child. Since the system has been in place, everyone on board with the project has benefitted. Grades are up. Students are finding inspiration and motivation. Mental health has improved."

Ester scoffs, replying, "All of those things can be accomplished with some proper education, not this farce to please a horny old man. Just wait until the board of directors finds out about this," she threatened.

Cassandra lets out a mock laugh, "Oh yes, please tell the board of directors about this insidious plan that they devised," she partly divulged.

"What?!" Ester replied stunned.

"That's right, sweetie. Mommy dearest knows all about this project. The Male Gigolo Project had been installed in the academy since the days of your grandmother. Your family's money, name, and cum have been put into the project. So perhaps instead of fighting against the system, you embrace it. I'm pretty sure you can use a nice hard cock between those sexy legs of yours," Cassandra explained to the student Committee president.

Speechless, confused, and incensed, Ester storms out of Cassandra's office with her two Committee members in tow and Cassandra shouts, "Don't forget Liberty. You are scheduled to meet with Mr. Victor Fetcher tonight," she ended with a smirk.

Nightfall comes and like clockwork, Victor received his text message from Kendra on his next client and where to meet. He also received in the text the oddest proposal up to this point.

Name: Liberty Blossom

Age: 24

Height: 5'7

Eye Color: Ocean Blue and wears glasses

Hair Color/Style: Blonde to shoulder length, usually tied in pigtails

Bust size: 36MM

Occupation: Soon-to-be graduate student and Committee Treasurer

He arrived at an exquisite hotel which is a major upgrade from the rundown motel he visited to fuck the Japanese Idol Maki. He bypasses the check-in station and takes the elevator to the 8th to room 320. After a few knocks, the door opens and Victor's eyes widen as if he has seen a ghost being greeted by two of the largest pair of titanic-sized titties under a green army-colored t-shirt draped over them. Her bulbous knockers protruded and lifted the shirt away from her upper torso baring her slim waistline, but not far enough to reveal the bottoms of her ponderous chest cannons. From the way they are naturally hanging, Vic notices no evidence of a brassiere. Her extremely curvy hourglass figure is finished off with a pair of maroon-colored leggings and nothing on her feet.

"Holy hell the size of her jugs," he muttered under his breath while trying to maintain eye contact. His mind quicky flashes through all the busty women he has come in contact with since starting the gigolo job and Liberty is by far the bustiest.

"Greetings Mr. Fetcher. Please, will you come in and join me?" Liberty politely invited. She steps aside which causes a massive bounce to her unrestrained whopping honkers and allows Victor to enter the lavish hotel room with a large tv on the wall, a couple of furniture pieces, a nice patio view overlooking the mountains, a self-servicing bar, and of course a king-sized bed. His eyes follow Liberty over to the bar and her humongous knockers are swaying and chugging with heavy motions.

"Do you want a drink?" she offered.

"Maybe afterward," he replied knowing he'll need them after the session, and shoots straight to the point. "So the information I received says you're waiting for married to have sex? I don't know if my divorce will go through by night," he ended jokingly.

Liberty lets out an innocent laugh which jiggles her pristine mountains of flesh under her t-shirt. Her arms become animated, bumping and squeezing into her gigantic chest boulders in a crude exhibit for the perverted old gigolo.

"Yes, I am waiting for marriage but there's plenty of other things we can do that don't include sex like masturbating," she informed the baffled gigolo.

Victor questions, "Masturbate?"

Liberty quickly replies, "Yes. I want you naked and jerking your hard dick on the bed while I watch. I want you to imagine my big juicy ass bouncing up and down on you while your dick is stuffed in my pussy. I want you to envision my massive fucking huge tits bouncing in your face while I bounce on your fat cock. I see your buddy is getting hard already," she pointed out with a cheeky smile while adjusting her glasses.

Victor looks down at the noticeable bulge swelling the front of his trousers. His dick was already stirring the moment he laid eyes on Liberty and her watermelon-sized knockers. It was a unique proposal but Victor has been used to doing things out of the ordinary as far as his job is concerned and it is his job to please his customers in any way possible to receive his paycheck for the night.

"Okay. I'll masturbate for you," he accepted the strange request. He walks over to the bed and begins stripping down to his socks and even took those off as requested by Liberty.

"Oh and just before you cum, please ejaculate on my face. I want to at least feel your hot cum dripping down my face," Liberty vulgarly blurred out.

The sound of that causes Victor's heart to pump and his cock to shoot straight to full mast.

"Oh my... You have such a lovely thick cock. I wish I can feel it in my mouth, sucking and licking it like a popsicle," she teased putting her hand towards her mouth to imitate a blowjob.

Victor is no stranger to masturbating as he sits on the bed with his hardened dick in his hand. He just never did it with an audience, not even with his wife Betty present.

As he begins stroking his stiff tool, Liberty makes herself comfortable in a chair sitting across from him keeping her eyes glued on his penis with a thirsty facial expression. She is drooling at the way his big balls jingle up and down while jerking off and as she looks on, an idea pops into her head.

"Mr. Fetcher. Let's have some fun and make a game out of this. If you don't cum under 8 minutes, I'll take my shirt. I know my huge soft tits got your dick hard the second we met. Imagine seeing my jumbo twins without the shirt," Liberty suggested scooping her colossal breasts in her hands bouncing them for emphasis, and adds, "But I must warn you. I will be teasing you to make you cum fast," she concluded and blows a kiss. She grabs her cell phone sitting the timer to 8 minutes and pushes start.

Victor puts on a false façade of being nervous but thanks to Norma Jean's methods, he knows he'll win this round. He takes a deep breath and keeps a steady fist pump on his enlarged manhood, clearing his mind and keeping his breathing at a normal rate. He watches Liberty sitting Indian-style across from him as she waves her arms in the air making cute giggling sounds, swaying and bouncing her cumbersome tits under her thin army-green t-shirt and her nipples become indented through the fabric.

She moans, "This is what my husband will see when I'm bouncing on his nice hard dick. My giant melons bouncing in his face as I slide my wet pussy up and down his horny hard cock."

The erotic vision has the old gigolo mesmerized. "Incredible..." he mumbled soaking in the humongous flesh bags on Liberty's chest. The racial movements cause the helm of her t-shirt to ride up enough to expose a little bit of the bulbous-curved bottoms of her stupendous funbags.

"Keep stroking that hard cock for me, baby. I know you wish these awesome massive fat titties were wrapped around and bouncing on your hard pee pee or maybe you like some ass too. I have plenty of that as well," Liberty teased turning around to display her curvy ample bottom adequately outlined by her maroon-colored leggings. "I got a big fat ass and I'm sure it will make a nice thumping sound while slamming my sweet pussy on your cock," she concluded, playfully spanking her large backside a few times for his benefit.

Liberty peeks at the timer as a minute is left. She is quite impressed by Victor's endurance and ability to stand firm against her charms.

"Cum for me, Victor. I know you want to cum on my face. You see these enormous juicy breasts and my thick bubble butt. Just imagine using my body to please you and bring you unthinkable pleasures like never before. And when you're ready to cum, I'll suck on your fat cock and drain every ounce of sticky hot cum from your wrinkled balls," she teased, squeezing her monster tits between her elbows in her final attempts to get the old gigolo to cum before the timer runs out.

The timer goes off and Victor releases his beet-red hard cock with a little bit of sticky residue on his fingers from pre-jism.

Liberty expresses a little bit of disappointment and states, "Only pre-cum, but you managed not to blow your load as I wanted, so I'm feeling generous and want a nice fat load of spunk on my face tonight," she concluded and begins to peel her t-shirt off in a playful manner, making Victor wait for the enormous reveal.

After several seconds of playful teasing, Liberty finally peels her shirt off chucking it to the floor revealing her two gargantuan alabaster milk cannons as they flop with a heavy thud against her midriff. Her breasts hung and sloped from her small and quite slender frame, perfect and natural with remarkable thickness and firmness in the shape of bowling balls with smoothed massive salmon-pink areolas and prominent erected hard darken pink nipples.

Victor is left speechless and taken back, reasonably overwhelmed by the incongruous sight of her meaty mountains in front of him. "Holy mother of god," he softly groaned. His veined throbbing dick jumps and twitches between his legs.

Blushing, Liberty lifts her double MM-cup tanks, teasing, "Looks like your fat hard cock loves my enormous twin girls! I bet he wishes to be trapped between them so I can rub him down all over with my gigantic knockers. Drown him in my softness until he busts the fattest and biggest load ever. Lots and lots of hot gooey cum between my precious tits."

The entire time Liberty spoke dirty she was demonstrating a tit-fuck, bouncing and jiggling the biggest set of titties the old gigolo has ever laid his eyes on to this point. His blistering-red engorged cock is ready to pop.

As Victor grabs his rampant shaft, the mega-busty student quickly intervenes. "We're going to play one last game. Instead of not cumming in under 8 minutes, I want you to cum in less than a minute and I want your stinky cum all over my face. If you can do that then I'll up the ante in our next session," Liberty concluded with a wicked smile.

After resetting the timer on her cell phone to a minute, Liberty gets out of the chair to kneel in front of Victor holding, squishing, and jiggling her oversized soft melons while looking up at the ceiling. The old gigolo climbs out of the bed holding his iron-hardened member, soaking in the sight of Liberty and her vast calcium cannons. He begins stroking feverishly on his veined shaft with the swollen knob lined above her gorgeous innocent-looking face.

"Give it to me, Victor. Give me all your nasty stinky cum now," Liberty moaned still wobbling her gargantuan jugs and regularly twisting her aching nipples staring up at Victor's fat elongated cock with her first real up-close look. She takes a big whiff inhaling the sweaty musk and pre-cum stench emitting from his erected boner. "Oh god, the nauseating smell. Ohhh, I can hear the delicious cream in your balls as they jiggle from your stroking, waiting to come out and shower my face. Give me your spunk, Victor!"

Victor didn't need any more motivation. "AUGGGHHHH, SHIT!!" he groaned in contentment as his orgasm rocks his weathered body hard and fast with 10 seconds to spare on the timer.

An unexpected Liberty gets her request fulfilled as a large rope of thick gooey spunk nails her glasses and forehead. Next, two big long ropes mark their territory across her nose and lips and the last smaller spurts of his sticky man juice add on to the already messy pile accumulated on Liberty's face. The 61-old-year gigolo finishes draining his ball sack as the timer buzzes. The massively stacked student's entire face is hidden under a cream pie special. She can feel his viscous hot cum dripping from every inch of her face.

"Oh my god, Victor! That was so hot! I can smell and feel your stinky cum sullying my flawless skin, I love it," Liberty raptured over the filthy old man's spunk on her face. A few drops of his jism had rolled down her cheeks and chin dripping onto the tops and in between her immaculate bazooms. She removes her cum-covered glasses to find her t-shirt and uses it to wipe the lenses on her glasses clean and continues, "You ejaculated under a minute, so it looks like we will be having another session and I promise, the ante will be raised," she softly chuckled and winks.

After cleaning up and getting dressed, Victor emerges from the hotel having busted an enormous load on the face of the bustiest young woman he ever encountered and no sex was involved. Liberty seemed extremely satisfied but he isn't. As he walks to his car, his mind is flooded with imagines of pounding Liberty for being the ultimate tease. The next time they meet, she promised to up the ante whatever that meant, and he's eager to find out.

Instead of driving straight home to his wife Betty, Victor stops in at a nearby 7-11 convenience store to pick up a case of beer. Drinking usually helps put his mind at ease. After buying a case, he walks out and crosses paths with a familiar face on forearm clutches.

"Victor?!"

"Aurora?"

"Long time no see, my muse," said the orange-haired artist with glee. Standing beside Aurora is a tall gothic black-haired woman with dark-brown eyes and a diamond stud piercing in her left nostril. Her black overcoat is openly displaying her voluptuous figure of giant tits bulging from within a white-smocked tube top.

Aurora notices the gigolo's interest in the full-figured woman standing next to her is piqued and starts an introduction. "Oh, where are my manners? Victor, this is my older cousin Carla. Carla, this is the man I was telling you about. The inspiration for my drawing. My wonderful muse."

Name: Carla

Age: 27

Height: 5'9

Eye Color: Dark Brown

Hair Color/Style: Gothic black, shoulder-blade length and wavy

Bust size: 38HH

Occupation: Nursing assistant

Carla gasps, "Oh cousin. He's a handsome old devil. You look much different with clothes on, and from Aurora's drawing of you in great detail, I'm curious to see the real thing," she concluded with a flirtatious remark.

Victor lets out a nervous laugh as Aurora pulls him aside.

"Don't worry, I didn't tell her about your job or the academy's top secret project. That would be a clear violation of the rules. I just told her I met you on Tinder. She didn't believe me at first due to our age difference but I convinced her that with age comes better experience and that you were the best fuck I ever had," she explained, adding on, "We were lucky to run into you tonight because she wants to feel that same experience. She broke up with her boyfriend last week, so I know she's horny if she didn't already let you know. So what do you say to some off-the-clock fun time with a girl with giant boobs and one with a big ass?" she concluded with a fascinating offer for Victor.

The old gigolo goes into thinking mode for a minute. He gets paid to fuck women per his job so he doesn't see it as cheating on his wife. Fooling around with two young girls off the clock is considered cheating.

Carla walks up to the duo and in a surprising move, lowers her smocked tube top flashing her massive pale mammaries with large peach-colored oval areolas and thick pointed nipples, both pierced with metal barbells. She also had a large bird in flames tattoo just below her breasts with parts of the tat hidden under the swelled bottoms of her breasts. She hops up and down on her tippy-toes bouncing her oversized funbags. The flesh-on-flesh slapping is music to his ears. His cock leaps in his trousers at the wondrous sight of Carla's gigantic flopping balloons. They weren't near the size of Liberty's humongous milk cannons but the lovely fat mounds are more than two handfuls with a slight droop but fuller than the busty wrestling coach's long saggers.

Aurora brazenly places her hands underneath her cousin's whopping jugs and begins to bounce the huge charms up and down while maintaining eye contact with Victor. "Would you turn down an offer to play with a set of titties like these? I'm so envious of Carla's huge boobies but I do love having a huge butt." Aurora quickly drops her cousin's breasts and turns around to flaunt her ample ass outlined adequately behind a pair of jeans. The old gigolo remembers the meaty feeling of her big ass cheeks fondly when he fucked her and the sound it made slapping off his thighs and pelvic. His cock continues filling the front of his trousers as Carla pulls her tube top back over her large ample orbs before attracting onlookers.

"There's a cheap motel right around the corner..." Victor suggested.

The trio jump inside Victor's car and head towards the motel. After checking in, Vic and the girls skipped the booze and went straight into the action. Aurora and Carla had stripped the clothes off Victor and pushed him onto the bed ass naked. Each girl took a position on each side of his legs and started fondling his hardened cock and wrinkled balls.

"You can have the honor of sucking his cock," Aurora bestowed upon her chesty cousin.

Carla smiles, "With fucking pleasure," and descends her black lipstick-wearing thick lips onto his dick. Aurora strokes his shaft at the base and rolls his cum-filled nut sack around with her other hand while Carla smoothly slides her mouth up and down half of his cock. She moans lovingly as drool leaks from her slobbery mouth to sodden the half of his fat cock unsheath from between her lips and her cousin's hand.

Aurora removes her wet hand from the root of his shaft allowing Carla's mouth to have full stroking range on his tool as her perfectly O-formed lips touches base with his hairy groin, lodging the entire length of his steely man meat inside her warm mouth and bobs her head several more times deep-throating each time.

"Hmmm, cousin. I didn't know you can suck dick like that," moaned Aurora, admiring Carla's mouthing skills while tenderly caressing the old gigolo's hanging scrotum. She squeezes his fat sack with her fist to enlarge them and moves her mouth down to tongue-lash and wetly slurps each wrinkled orb in turns.

Victor lies in the bed moaning, groaning, and immersed in immense pleasure from his second-ever threesome as these two well-endowed cousins use their mouths on his cock and balls. He decides to explore Carla's large enticing chest, sliding one hand down and inside her tube top, copping a feel of any inch of her pillow mountains causing her to deeply moan, "Mmmmmmmmmm," while her head steadily bobs up and down his rock-hardened cock.

TLMorgan
TLMorgan
959 Followers
12