The Gigolo Project Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLMorgan
TLMorgan
959 Followers

After Carla gives his fat rampant dick a few more long deep strokes with her oral cavity, she pulls her lips up leaving long strands of saliva between his member and her mouth, moaning, "After having your hot old cock in my mouth, I can see why Aurora had such a great time being fucked," and then proceed to lift her tub top off her chest and over her head exposing her monster mommy milkers once again to Victor and her cousin.

The gigolo grunts, "Oh god," as he watches Carla scoop her soft hangers and humorously bounce and slap them together making lewd flesh-on-flesh echos. She moans, "I bet you want these bad boys on your nice hard cock. I know I do," and then leans forward to sway her giant titties from side to side like windshield wipers across his stiff pillar of meat.

"Ohhhhh," Victor moaned watching his elongated manhood being swatted back and forth between Carla's hanging boulders.

Aurora sees the incalculable size of her cousin's huge boobs fiercely swinging to and fro right in front of her face as she continues working Victor's big thick balls with her sucking mouth and swirling tongue.

The battering assault continues for a few more seconds before Carla cups one of her bulbous twins with two hands and drags her pierced nipple up and down every inch of his veined throbbing shaft, pressing the metal barbell against his hot raw flesh sending chills through Victor's 61-old-year body. She then lets one hand drop from her tit to seize his fat slimy cock and slaps the inflamed mushroom against the soft flesh of her boob, huge areola, and erected pierced nipple.

Carla coos, "Ooooooh. Your dick feels amazing slapping against my boob and nipple, doesn't it?" she teased Victor and then presses her pierced nipple against the slippery hole of his crown receiving a tiny glob of pre-jism. "Ahhh yeah! Look at your jism soaking and covering my nipple," she cried, letting go of his cock and uses both hands to hold and mount her insanely weighty boob towards her mouth to suck on her cum-soaked nipple, tasting and savoring his spunk, moaning, "Mmmmmm. Your cum is so tasty."

Aurora feels her pussy becoming exceedingly clammy, so she relinquishes Victor's wet scrotum and proceeds to undress on the bed. The old gigolo watches her undress and suddenly feels the heavy weight of Carla's massive tits squash on his thighs with his unbridled hardened dick in between. "Ughhhh," he groaned, feeling his rod being swallowed between two enormous loaves of bread dough.

"Oh baby your fucking cock feels so hard between my huge titties," Carla moaned, crossing one arm across her fleshy bags as she begins bouncing her boobs up and down his swollen meat.

"I want you to eat my pussy like you did last time, Victor. You have such an amazing mouth," Aurora said crawling towards his face and carefully placing a fragile leg on each side of his head with her naked drippy pussy in front of his face. Her back is facing away from her busty cousin as she places her bald snatch over the gigolo's mouth and instantly moans, "Oh my god, oh my god," in gratification when his tongue begins feverishly licking her outer vulva lips.

As Victor's tongue dives deeper between the hot moistened lips of her pussy, her moans become constant, "Ohhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhh," flooding the cheap motel room along with the loud echos of hard flesh pounding from Carla's tit-fuck, dropping her heavy funbags on his fat cock.

Victor feels his entire body beginning to shudder intensely with his impending climax on the horizon. Carla switches back and forth between tit-fucking and sucking his twitching cock while still smothered between her gigantic pleasure spheres. She moans, "Ohhhh baby. I can feel your hard dick ready to cum. Bust a big fat stinky load in my mouth."

With keeping a tight firm squeeze around his throbbing dick using her massive breasts, Carla lowers her mouth onto the bloated crimson-colored dickhead and vehemently starts sucking with wet gargling noises with anticipation of the rush of Victor's semen.

"URRRRGGGHHHHH!!" Victor cried with his mouth momentarily off Aurora's dripping wet twat and explodes a huge stream of thick cum between Carla's lips. Her eyes widen as soon as the first thick load invades the back of her mouth. She struggles to keep her lips sealed over his enlarged cockhead after each new wave of ball juice enters her mouth. She coughs and gags and eventfully lifts her mouth off his dick with a fairly decent portion of his spunk in her mouth.

After swallowing the last of his cum, Carla notices his cock is still lumber. "Can't wait to get some more delicious semen out of his dick."

After his orgasm passes, Victor resumes his attack on the disabled teen's sweet little pussy, reaching up to fondle her small naked breasts as her body quivers from his intense and oral focus assault.

Aurora cries out, "Aaaaaahhhhh, Victor! Ohhhhhh!" as she feels his tongue rolling around on her succulent clitoris. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I'm CUMMMING! OH, GOD! OH, GOD!"

Victor holds his mouth open to accept the orange-haired teen's sweet nectar spilling out of her cunt. He feels Carla still working his turgid cock with her sloppy hot mouth, stroking hands, and huge fat titties. She moans, "Oh god, Aurora. His fat juicy cock is still hard. You can take it for a ride. I want to feel his magic tongue on my pussy now. I'm so fucking wet."

Aurora and Carla swap places with Carla helping her disabled cousin impale her moistened snatch onto Victor's throbbing phallus and afterward, she undressed to become stark naked and plopped her soaked and wet twat surrounded by a thick triangle patch of glistened pubs on his mouth.

Victor sinks his fingers into Aurora's ample butt meat as the firm flesh ripples from his cock and balls deep plowing, alternating from a steady pace to full gusto with moments of deep penetration causing the disabled teen to cry and moan in ultimate rapture. He feels Aurora's pussy clenching and shuddering over his thrusting raging hard-on. His tongue invades and probes Carla's open cunt as she uses her fingers to spread her thick vulva lips giving the old gigolo's tongue deeper access to lick and suck her drenched pinkness and clitoris.

The disharmonious and lewd moans of the cousins fill the cheap motel room and motivate the horny old gigolo to push both girls into their impending orgasms.

Aurora wails, "OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" as she cums, her pussy cream drools over Victor's pumping hot rod.

"OHHHHHH, Holy FUCK! Eat my PUSSY! Aaaahhhhhh, YES!!" cried Carla, leaning forward with her giant meat balloons dangling above Victor's head as her powerful orgasm reduces her voluptuous body to rubble and her cum smoothly steams into Victor's mouth.

The old gigolo feels his strong orgasm is near, grunting and moaning from the feeling of their shaking bodies and womanly fluids.

Carla lifts her hot drippy puss off his mouth and changes position, kneeling beside his head and drooping massive titties on his face. Besides her warm slick flesh, Victor can feel the metal barbells at the ends of her large nipples poking into his old skin with his head nestled in her sweaty cleavage. He moans into the soft chasm of her creamy cleavage while licking and sucking at any part of her flesh as Aurora works her drenched twat up and down his rampant cock for orgasm number three, slamming her big delicious booty meat down on his thighs and balls.

"Ohhhhh god, Carla! My pussy can't take much more! Ughhhhhh, I'm CUMMING!" cried the disabled teen as her syrupy cum melts over and soils Victor's pulsing shaft and swinging ball sack one last time.

"Good. I want to feel that hot dick fucking me hard from behind, like really hard, Mr. Fetcher," a moaning Carla requested.

Victor is good with that as he is ready for a new position. His back was beginning to stiffen from the long period of laying down. He helps Aurora off his cum-soaked cock and then kneels behind a bend over Carla with her wide flat ass jutting towards him and her hands gripping onto the brass headboard of the bed.

Victor wastes no time sliding the entire veined length of his iron-hard cock smoothly between the squelchy thick vulva lips of her pussy and begins pummeling with long and hard deep strokes while clutching her curved waist.

Aurora's large-breasted cousin moans loudly, "OHHHHHHHHHH," with each deep plunge. Her former boyfriend was black with a massive penis but didn't know how to use it properly. Victor's 7-inch white fat cock quickly brings her to immense rapture as her drooling thick snatch swallows every rock-hardened inch thrusting inside her.

"Ughhhhhhhh, old man! HARDER! Slam that fucking fat fucking cock inside me! AAAAhhhhh, YEAHHHH!!" Carla grunted and cried as the gaping wet muscles of her cunt start to clinch and tremble over his thrusting manhood.

Aurora lays at the foot of the rocking bed rubbing and fingering her arching pussy and twisting her huge erected nipples as she observes her moaning cousin take some deep penetrating back shots from behind. She is no stranger to her cousin's naked body but never in this position, bent over, soaked, and glistened with sweat as a man twice their age jackhammers his raging hard cock inside her.

Victor pauses his pounding letting his rampant member marinate in Carla's sweet cunt juices while she basks in her powerful orgasm. He reaches under and gropes her fat hanging udders, pinching, twisting, and yanking at her fully aroused pierced nipples toying with the metal barbells.

The horny in bliss nursing assistant unconsciously begins pushing back against Victor, smoothly descending her cum-dripping snatch along his ridged tool to his wrinkled balls, pounding her wide ass against his pelvic and thighs with a ruckus furious.

"Oh YES! Give me that fucking dick! OH GOD!" she moaned and cried as her enormous meat bags of flesh move backwards and forwards uncontrollably out of Victor's hand, swaying out to her sides and clash in the middle as she pumps her sloppy-wet pussy up and down the full length of his cock.

"Ughhh, fuck! Oh fuck," Victor moaned, feeling the contracting muscles of Carla's thick juicy snatch milking his swollen stiff gland.

Carla stands upwards and presses her back against Victor's sleek gray-haired chest. She reaches behind to lock her arm around his head and plants her lips on his in a heated kiss. She moans longingly in his mouth, feeling his hands clutching and groping the giant sweaty globes of flesh ballooning from her chest while his engorged man meat throbs and twitches deep in her gaping damp snatch.

After she breaks the long heated kiss, Carla begins taunting, "Yessss! Yessss! Yessss! Cum for me, Victor. Fill my fat pussy with your hot cum like you did Aurora!" she concluded leaning forward to grip the brass headboard of the bed and repeatedly impales her wide succulent sex box over his angry red cock.

Victor cries in pleasure, "Aaaahhhhh, here's the big one!" cumming hard and deep with his cock buried between the glistening walls of Carla's pink hole. He collapses his shuddering body forward onto her back with his arms wrapped underneath, hands clutching her oversized dairy tanks, sinking his fingers into their softness as he rides out his long intense climax.

"OH YESSS! OHHHH YESSS! THAT'S IT, MY GOD, OHH YES!!" Carla screamed with glee and fulfillment having her pussy plagued with thick milky cum. Victor spews so much of his hot filthy spunk that it begins leaking from her snatch.

Aurora watches Victor give Carla a massive creamed pie from behind as she brings herself to a long intense orgasm and drenches her fingers in cum.

After their orgasms subside, the trio snuggles in bed with a cousin in each of Victor's arms. As they rested a bit from their sexual feast, the old gigolo is unaware that his wife had called three times and left a couple of text messages while he was having the time of his life with two young women.

TLMorgan
TLMorgan
959 Followers
12